AroFlo Reviews

4.23/5 (52 reviews)

Robert Lowndes

AroFlo used in a field service environment

Reviewed 2018-10-26

We have 8 field technicians attending dozens of service jobs a day, using many spare parts. AroFlo allows us to maintain control of all these jobs through the many different stages that each job progresses through. I like the integration of service job creation and allocation, with spare parts inventory control, job status monitoring and finally invoicing.

Michael Brewitt

Velocity Electrical

Reviewed 2017-03-29

From day 1 Aroflo changed my life and the way I conducted business in amazing ways. Paper was thrown out and all procedures were systemised and streamlined. Costs were identified and cut and the staff loved it. I had thoroughly investigated the competitors and cannot speak more highly of Aroflo. I now live overseas for 6-8 months per year with my core operation more profitable than ever and starting multiple businesses as a result of this product. Please feel free to contact me for more info. LOVE IT !

Gill Mathews

The best all round solution for trade businesses

Reviewed 2018-10-26

I have loved using Aroflo because it's made my life easier by having everything but our final accounting done through it. Having the guys timesheets, inventory, real time scheduling, reporting and compliance all kept within the one package has meant that running our business has become a smooth machine rather than the paper trail of double handling it used to be. We've been able to go completely paperless by using the system with 2 screens which has also been great. I was sold within the first year when we more than doubled our turnover just by billing out the time we were actually on site! We also receive payment on completion of all private jobs which means zero bad debts, all because we can see exactly what's going on in our business at all times. And last but not least, the support team at Aroflo are exceptional in their patience and effort at resolving any issues that arise which has been an absolute essential element of our experience using this system. Keep up the good work!

Tate Lindstrom

Tates review

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Overall I am very happy with AroFlo, I am very picky about how everything is going to work which is this far working out well. However I do very much get the feeling that you only get out of AroFlo what you put in and in speaking to several people (non referral from you guys) I now know they are not seem aware they are not using the system optimally. Austlift for example we work with and spoke to, they have setup the system with only one business unit despite having outlets in most major Australian cities. The reason I know this is when we spoke to them, they complained that they couldn't tell which state the stock was in when looking in the system. Maybe calling clients once they are setup to ask them about issues would be advantageous to you guys so you can make sure there people are getting the most out of the system and therefore be happier with it.

Zoe Williams

Does the job

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Easy to collaborate and upload project information to share with other staff. Easy to track who has made changes to documents/email records.

Simone Barrett

A League of its own in Job Management

Reviewed 2017-04-10

Our business has been using AroFlo for 14 months and we are continually impressed with the enhancements that are being implemented or planned. The ease of use and functionalities for both our office staff and field technicians enables our mobile business to capitalise on turning jobs around in shorter time periods from the initial log of jobs to invoicing. The support of AroFlo staff was instrumental in the setup and training of the system and support has continued throughout our use of the system, including an informative monthly newsletter to update on installed and planned enhancements and useful tips. After using a number of other job management systems, AroFlo stands out to be in a league of it's own and we are continually recommending the system to other trades and businesses. We thank AroFlo for aiding our business in its success, as without the system, it would not be as well-oiled as it is today.

Michelle McGinty

Highly Recommended

Reviewed 2017-04-10

Incorporating Aroflo into the business was one of the best business decisions we ever made. Productivity increased dramatically, spending leaks were captured and eliminated. All aspects of the business are able to work together cohesively and efficiently. We have been utilising Aroflo for years and every month we are still learning new parts of the system that can save the Company time and money.

Shane Ogden

Pride Plumbing Melbourne

Reviewed 2017-03-30

AroFlo has helped me to keep track of my jobs, the time I have spent on them and the materials I have used. This makes invoicing in the evening much quicker and easier than my old manual method. I am much better organised now that my emails, notes and photos are saved against my jobs - where I can easily find them. Keeping track of larger projects that can span over months has become less stressful. I can quickly see what stage has already been invoiced, what is left to be invoiced and I don't forget to add any variation invoices to the project. It is handy that I can easily access my quotes and other information, while out in the field. On holidays last month I went swimming with my mobile in my pocket. It was a relief to know that I hadn't lost all of my client contact details as everything is safely stored in AroFlo. There is much less paper floating around my office since using AroFlo. I would say AroFlo is a real time saver.

Suzy Rinsma

Aroflo's Flexibility its greatest selling point

Reviewed 2018-11-01

But the easy of purchasing materials, and allocating costs to multiple cost centres within a project and the real-time tracking of all expenses make Aroflo a useful tool in our business that seamlessly integrates with our accounting software, providing a system of tracking and cross checking costs for our team, in the office and on site simultaneously.

Nathan O'Leary

AroFlo Review

Reviewed 2018-10-26

We've been able to achieve a few key things in the short time we've been using AroFlo: - Better communication. The Sales Team no longer have to wait on the phone to check job progresses, and our Service team no longer have to chase Sales for paperwork or plans! - Easier access to previous jobs/attendances for our technicians. In the past we'd have techs at a job with no clear notes relating to the site. AroFlo has 100% fixed this! It is also easy to add new notes or photos - We've come a handful of steps closer to paperless - Our entire team has quickly embraced this and now runs with it like we have had it forever. This is a huge improvement on our previous provider, who we were still trying to figure out three years in - The team at AroFlo have been immensely helpful and patient the whole way through. Special mention to rep who aided in the initial set up, put up with our questions and came up with smart solutions to some of our specific needs.

Chris Lee

Terrible customer service, terrible prehistoric browser based product that never evolves

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Do yourself a favour and avoid this product for the longevity of a business. The is nothing worse than investing all your time and effort to setup the product only to find out later it's limitations of which you told did not exist forcing you to continue on with the product until you can allocate funds and resources to make the jump to yet again another product. You will find in the short term the product will do as you would expect if you've never used any cloud based products such as this, however, do your research as you'll soon find products that offer so much more for less or of the same value providing far better value for money. For the record, we as a business have been using Aroflo since 2013. A product that hasn't evolved in the slightest since then.

Anonymous

For the most part very good

Reviewed 2018-11-06

We use it for a property and access management tool. It may not be as it was intended but we have been able to make it work for us thanks to your customer support.

David Coe

Aroflo feedback

Reviewed 2017-04-13

From my first experience with Aroflo some nearly 3 years ago I have nothing but praise for the team. Being from the sales department right through to the customer support team. If we have an issue, we can normally reach the team on the first call. On the odd occasion when I can, I email support and receive a response on the very same day. The team is very polite and in the main very knowledgeable. I have been working with two companies that I have brought on board and about to have a 3rd sign up in the near future. The two businesses who are using Aroflo (one for nearly 3 years, and the 2nd for 9 months) are very happy with the improvements in their business. This is both with the efficiencies and profitability.

Hayley Watkins

Very Customisable Job Management Software

Reviewed 2018-11-05

Instant update of jobs at our finger tips is vital in our business and is achieved through Aroflo.

Greg Raikes

Raving Aroflo fan New Zealand!

Reviewed 2017-04-10

Just like to drop you a note to say the Aroflo has some raving fans here at Flow industries. We love the way Aroflo just keeps getting better. From time to time we do still look at other job management systems developments. I can confirm that over 3 years and 5558 Jobs later Aroflo is still ontop. Thanks to the team at Aroflo for taking pain out of daily operation.

Rhonda Jones

Aroflo

Reviewed 2018-10-30

Overall i would say our overall experience has been positive and it has enabled our staff to become far more efficient.

Anonymous

Aroflo - less than average

Reviewed 2017-04-12

The concept is good, it would be great if Aroflo could smoothly achieve all the functions offered and the software wasn't so problematic and onerous to use.

Jav Greaves

Changed my business

Reviewed 2018-10-03

I have now rolled this platform out in three of my businesses and definitely converted many of my trades based colleagues

Jav Greaves

Best Trades based job Management Software

Reviewed 2019-04-14

Monthly subscription model. Customer Service Support & Training Ability to customise. The simple reports module, you don't need to be a SQL report writer to get great data simply.

Alex Rosemont

Couldn't even get started- Looks cheap, but its not.

Reviewed 2017-02-27

Im highly computer literate, I looked at the blurb and had the phone conversation with Aroflo After I had signed up, I found Aroflo to be so difficult to start that I looked for a training company. Aroflo were anything but helpful in this arena. I found the ONLY company that sets up and trains in Aroflo in Australia (I should have stopped then), I invested four thousand dollars on training, plus my own time stopping the business, only to be told that I have a complex business and need to spend many thousands over 20k more just to get started. I saw the system fall over in training on many occasion, I felt sorry for the trainer having to try to make excuses for why the software was so flaky. Unfortunately I think I will pull up stumps and pay for Orbis Pro or something that has their product together. Very disappointing outcome Aroflo. Good luck attracting any small business with this type of support, they will go bankrupt before sending an invoice! This "CHEAP" option comes with absolutely no support, and rather dubious system stability.

Nik De lautour

Outstanding!!

Reviewed 2017-04-11

A solid framework of options and layout all of which can be completely customised to your specific needs. An excellent program backed up by fantastic customer support. Never ceases to amaze me - A very powerful tool and is now a crucial part of the business from service managing, maintenance scheduling, quoting, to inventory management, and all the way through to invoicing, AroFlo has got all the bases covered. As a refrigeration service company we have looked everywhere for the right program and AroFlo had delivered beyond expectation. Highly recommended.

mike doe

AroFlo use

Reviewed 2018-11-02

we are much more able to keep track of past and present tasks. with the document storage , our field users can access anything they may require for different sites, from JSA's to certification documents or even ID cards.

Bradley Walker

Air Con - Service Manager

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Brilliant product, love being able to work anywre anytime.

Jenny Smit

Electric Air

Reviewed 2018-10-26

It runs all our jobs paperless, smoothly and efficiently.

Richard Green

AroFlo Review

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Very satisfied and would definitely recommend using them