AroFlo Logo

AroFlo

Job management for trade services & project based industries

AroFlo Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.93/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

User friendly; office / field platforms are perfectly suitable for each user type. Being able to search for any keyword I can remember is also very useful.
Great workflow management tool, with very responsive and helpful customer service.
Retention management is a fantastic tool. The way that this product assists to improve communication between the field and office users.
Email integration is shaky and doesn't always send/receive. Recommended/requested improvements or reported errors are not often attended to.
Inability to drag and drop plans from Outlook to AROFLO when using CHROME.
Inventory management is a weakness of this solution in our opnion.

AroFlo users...

simPRO-logocaret

simPRO

AyaNova-logocaret

AyaNova

How would you rate AroFlo?

Easy Software

Aroflo customer support has been amazing in helping implement the program and there ongoing support is invaluable.

Pros

Simply to use software with excellent reporting.

Cons

It is a big program with a lot to learn, can be a lot of back and forth across the screen at times.

A Great Business Tool

Day to day running of the Business is so much easier using AroFlo.

Pros

Job Mgmt Quoting Invoicing Purchasing Being able to search jobs, POs, Invoices, Client Details and a whole lot more very quickly

Cons

Less and less due to the improvements made over the 5 years I have been using it.

Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to review AroFlo. We appreciate your kind feedback.

Raving Aroflo fan New Zealand!

Just like to drop you a note to say the Aroflo has some raving fans here at Flow industries. We love the way Aroflo just keeps getting better. From time to time we do still look at other job management systems developments. I can confirm that over 3 years and 5558 Jobs later Aroflo is still ontop. Thanks to the team at Aroflo for taking pain out of daily operation.

Pros

The flexibility of being able to customise ourselves and the ability to be able to capture all content regarding the task and recall it from anywhere at anytime.

Aroflo

Overall i would say our overall experience has been positive and it has enabled our staff to become far more efficient.

Pros

The ability to talk to a PERSON when we need help Ability for the staff in the field to access documents and jobs as required, ease of interface with Xero.

Cons

The need to go day by day when filling in public holidays or leave in a timesheet - there is no option for management to use a bulk entry

Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We're pleased to hear our system has improved the efficiency within your business.

Aroflo - less than average

Pros

The concept is good, it would be great if Aroflo could smoothly achieve all the functions offered and the software wasn't so problematic and onerous to use.

Cons

Everything about the delivery Sales and support teams claims about Aroflos capabilities are questionable and less than forthright High implementation costs and resource requirements for set up Doesn't fully integrate with Xero, Aroflo are aware of this however still haven't highlighted this on their website No refunds if Aroflo doesn't meet your requirements, Aroflo will say this is due to high training costs No option to trial Aroflo, in hindsight this should ring alarm bells

Thank you for your anonymous review. If we could identify your AroFlo account I’m sure we could have addressed some of the issues you have raised. AroFlo has a huge range of capabilities so we can’t cover every aspect of the system in our sales demos. We can only focus on things that are brought to our attention by the client during the demonstration. If a specific business requirement is raised...

Good, relaibe and stable

Good and easy for the tech's to use. Operates very reliably.

Pros

It is stable and they are not changing it for the sake of changing.

Cons

New PO billing is a waste of time for us and we should be able to opt out but it makes us go through this process that we don't need.

Thank you for taking the time to review our product Stephen. We appreciate your kind feedback.

Couldn't even get started- Looks cheap, but its not.

Im highly computer literate, I looked at the blurb and had the phone conversation with Aroflo After I had signed up, I found Aroflo to be so difficult to start that I looked for a training company. Aroflo were anything but helpful in this arena. I found the ONLY company that sets up and trains in Aroflo in Australia (I should have stopped then), I invested four thousand dollars on training,...

Pros

This software has all the hallmarks of a unique and forward looking product

Cons

No support. Flaky cloud server, dropped out many times in training

Alex, thanks for sharing your experiences with AroFlo. I¿ve been in touch with your Account Manager who informed me that since writing your review you spoke with him and decided to stick with AroFlo which is great to hear. Just to clarify one point, we do have AroFlo implementation experts in every state but Kappa Business Solutions is definitely the most experienced which is why we directed Rebecca...

Outstanding!!

A solid framework of options and layout all of which can be completely customised to your specific needs. An excellent program backed up by fantastic customer support. Never ceases to amaze me - A very powerful tool and is now a crucial part of the business from service managing, maintenance scheduling, quoting, to inventory management, and all the way through to invoicing, AroFlo has got all the bases covered. As a refrigeration service company we have looked everywhere for the right program and AroFlo had delivered beyond expectation. Highly recommended.

Pros

Endless Customisation options Excellent Customer support Reasonably priced Saves time Saves money A multitude of data stored in system and easy to access

Cons

Need task types to have default task sheet templates linked to them (Suggestion)

AroFlo use

we are much more able to keep track of past and present tasks. with the document storage , our field users can access anything they may require for different sites, from JSA's to certification documents or even ID cards.

Pros

it keeps everything in order and at your fingertips

Cons

it can sometimes take a while to navigate to what you want.

Thank you for taking the time to review our product.

Air Con - Service Manager

Brilliant product, love being able to work anywre anytime.

Pros

Flexibility and constant improvement in the softwares capabilities.

Cons

NO Field access to pending approval quotes or previois task history, this has been a problem since day 1 approx 8 years ago.

Thank you for taking the time to review our product we will pass on your feedback to development

Electric Air

Pros

It runs all our jobs paperless, smoothly and efficiently.

Cons

Not being able to add discount to quotes. This is the MOST frustrating. I do a lot of quotes and have to change all the cost to sell price and the mark up - x % in order to show discount. This take a lot of time!! Not being able to copy quotes when the same items/service is quoted every 6 months.

Thank you for taking the time to review our product we will pass on your feedback on to development

AroFlo Review

Very satisfied and would definitely recommend using them

Pros

Very easy to use and very realiable. Reporting allows you to see weekly revenues with ease.

Cons

Not being able to create custom fields with the same name as previously archived custom fields

Thank you for taking the time to review our product

Aroflo is Excellent

I have been using Aroflo for 13 years .I can highly recommend this product to anyone . I absolutely love it . They are constantly improving it all the time. I wouldnt be where i am right now without it.

Pros

It simpliifies all processes so they simply happen behind the scenes.

Cons

I dont have anything that i dislike.

Electrical Embassy and Aroflo

Pros

The software offered a great value for money solution

Cons

Inventory management is a weakness of this solution in our opnion

Hi Troy, thank you for taking the time to review AroFlo and for your feedback.

Aroflo didn't deliver according to promises - we were mislead on credits and integration.

Aroflo have marketed themselves as 'integrating with Xero' (and charge a high fee to do so), however they only integrate invoices, not credits. Before we signed up, we made it very clear to Aroflo that supplier invoice/credit imports was one of our most important criteria in a workflow system, as we process a large number on a daily basis (as do many trade businesses). In June, we supplied their Sales...

Pros

Scheduling calendar is good.

Cons

Financial side is very poor, not an intuitive system to use.

At AroFlo we consider all enhancement requests from our clients and prioritise them based on the needs of our entire user base. We increased the priority of the credit notes enhancement you requested but were unable to resolve the issue in the short timeframe your business insisted upon. This enhancement has now been released and more information can be viewed here https://tinyurl.com/y88bv99j Our...

Great Package for Office and Site work

Time saving, central spot for all information, adaptable and adjustable.

Pros

The options of adapting it to our own requirements and the help received when setting up initially. Ongoing help is always provided in a quick time frame.

Cons

Not sure - like it all really - it works well for us

Hi Isabelle, many thanks for taking the time to review AroFlo. We appreciate your feedback.

Long term user

We have used Aroflo (previously IMS) for 6 years. It is easy to use both in the office and out in the field.

Pros

It is familiar. There are lots of search options.

Cons

Wish it had a full accounting package so dont have to also pay for Xero.

Quality software

This system has made us much more efficient.

Pros

System is easy to use, customisable and flexible

Cons

Nothing really, has all the features we required

Thank you for taking the time to review our product.

Fantastic tool for managing your business!

I researched a number of job management software packages, trialled about half a dozen and AroFlo really came out on top for me. After migrating all of my data and using the software live for a couple of months now, I'm feeling reassured and extremely happy with the choice I made. Well worth it!

Pros

I was guided by a member of the AroFlo team to set up the software and migrate my existing data over. The process was paced to suit my needs and abilities. The software itself is very well designed with flexibility but specifically able to meet the needs of my business. They are regularly updating and improving the software. Support is very responsive and in general I've had a great experience with all of the staff I've had dealings with.

Cons

The monthly fees are a little high, making it an expensive option for a small business. Especially if you have less than 3 users.

excellent product, easy to use, could do with more functions (CRM, better reports)

reduces admin time significantly. Allows us to have a good view of the business without having to run multiple systems

Pros

It's easy to use office and field, customer service is excellent and well priced. Product is easy enough to use once you are trained

Cons

It needs to have a better CRM function or by able to link to cheap CRMs. Would like to see better reporting, and although it is strongly linked to particular trade types, they have the basics to be a very, very good system for 95% of trade businesses.

AroFlo gets top marks for Customer Service

One of our customers recommended AroFlo to us . His recommendation was based on the value for money and customer service. We have found that the customer service is excellent! All our enquires are answered without delay. This product allows us to carry out our business anywhere anytime, giving us to access customer details, drawings, schedule work and keep track of our employees and more. This is an excellent business tool that could be used by any business no matter how small or large.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

I would like the ability to modify and add to the fields that you can view in inventory and also be able to a custom field. I would like to be able to report on custom fields on contacts. We use the contacts emails for marketing and have added a custom field for opt out for marketing that we are unable to export to excel. We have issues when searching company names, when the names are like EL & AK we get too may results.

Great software and great support

Really enjoyed the support and ease of set up. Once you understand the flow process it’s a breeze to use.

Pros

Easy to use and customize. Great support and great help files.

Cons

I haven’t found any negatives yet. User interface could be a bit more visual if I had to find a negative

Review of AroFlo

The system has been very good for our company. It has made following job much easier. The only problem we have is with the searching. It has gradually got worse over the year. Overall we like the product.

Pros

Being able to follow a job from start to finish (easily)

Cons

The searching for a customer

Smart Business decission !!

I Decided to give Aroflo a go probably 6 or 7 years ago and haven't looked back. It was reccomended to me by a mate that had been using the software for a few years himself. At first I was worried that it would complicate things however I could not have been more wrong!! Aroflo makes my life so much easier and it had helped me to run my business more afficiently. I would reccommend Aroflo to all small one man show and large business.

Pros

Ability to access from anywhere.

Very Handy

It's a great job management tool. It takes a while to take in, but once your up to speed it is a very handy tool to keep on track. There are a few minor problems that could do with some tweaking which hopefully get fixed along the way, but overall pretty good.