All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Asset Panda Reviews

Pros

Asset Panda is very useful for tracking asset movement and changes along with depreciation tracking. I would like to see some procurement integration.

Anthony G.

Read the full review
I like the ease of use and modular design of this product. It seems like a quality solution for inventory and asset management at a much lower cost than other solutions we reviewed.

Kyle V.

Read the full review
Keeping up with assets and maintenance work and schedules has almost been non-existent at our church. Our great hope is that Asset Panda will give us the framework for doing that.

Geoffrey S.

Read the full review

Cons

With more accurate tracking of accessories, consumables, and main assets, we will be able to prevent items being lost along the way and reduce our cost of replacing misplaced or lost items.

Derek A.

Read the full review
The lack of offline usability. We have some areas that do not have cell/wi-fi signal and it would be beneficial to add an offline component that can sync later when a connection is made.

Mitchell N.

Read the full review
It can be difficult to use system functions. You have to pull field records to correct a mistake you made.

Dustin V.

1,145 reviews

Suitable for diverse inventories!

I helped a friend of mine choose this product for her company. So, basically, she told me that she had an incredibly diverse inventory and the fields for one asset couldn't relate to that of another. There were many other problems that she was facing. However, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, things became a lot easier. She told me that there was a bit of an initial learning curve, but she...

Pros

1) User Interface: Asset Panda is fairly simple to use and can integrate well with almost any environment - no matter how complex it is. 2) Mobile App: The great thing about Asset Panda is that it has a mobile app that you can use. The app makes it possible to scan barcodes, search for assets and even update them, if necessary, while you're on the move. 3) Audit Feature: Asset Panda has an Audit...

Cons

1) Sessions Time-Out: Okay, in my opinion, the most annoying part about Asset Panda is that its' session timeouts are way too fast. If the time-out setting on the website could be increased, that would be amazing! 2) Barcode Scanner: I feel that the bar code scanner on mobile devices can be improved a bit.

Hi Shayne, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The detail you go into in your review is very helpful to us and we think other people interested in learning more about our platform. The time-out issue is being addressed soon. This is a little overly aggressive security feature that we now know how to adjust for a better overall experience. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

S&R Asset Panda Review

Pros

We love the ability to see all of our tools, search by type or specific tool, track where they are and/or who has touched them last. The fact that our guys on site are able to use the phones or tablets they already had to complete the cycle counts for us was also great!

Cons

We like that we can create our own reports etc. but don't love that we've had to pay for support in building them after our initial implementation. Our new customer success specialist [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been really helpful with this.

Hi Kaitlyn, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using both phones and tablets on site to keep track of your tools. We have several major projects in the works updating the mobile apps to the latest technology and adding new functionality that will make the experience even better. Also, we will be introducing advanced reservations to the world in December. The new functionality is the result of client feedback and our internal research to help people get must more sophisticated reservation and reporting capabilities. In addition we are investing heavily in the speed and overall performance of the application to make it even faster and more reliable even in the most extreme work environments. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Great Asset Management Product

Asset Panda makes asset management a breeze. This software has made it easy to monitor and manage our assets at the click of a button. The feature I like most is the real time team collaboration. Being a company that has multiple locations, with a lot of assets to look after, this is an invaluable tool for saving time and lowering costs.

Pros

The feature I like most is the real time collaboration feature. This allows my team to work together regardless of location and keep things as up to date as possible. This helps us have a clearer picture of our assets at an given point.

Cons

The software takes a little bit of time to get comfortable with. I found it to take a little getting used to before I felt comfortable with using it constantly.

Hi Jon, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you enjoy the real time collaboration the tool offers. We have many new innovations coming your way in the coming months that we think you will love as well. Our monthly newsletter is a great way to get the information on what to expect and when. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

A complete letdown

We ended up renewing with Asset Panda after they fixed all of my previously mentioned issues in the original review further below. I think it's fair to provide an assessment of our use since.

Pros

Asset Panda has all the features and price point that make it one of, if not the best, asset management tool that I've come across. We explored a few options when we were having so many difficulties and no other vendor I spoke with was able to offer me all the features that Asset Panda has at the same (or a better) price point. I am cautiously optimistic that our experience will continue to be a...

Cons

Hi Adam, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I checked with support and they informed me that everything is fixed and working properly. They said the account was turned off for lack of payment automatically by our system. Also, I went into the history and saw the issues we had when we initially installed AD and the most recent problem. Your account was a particularly hard one for us on the AD install. We are glad all the issues are fixed. Our support and development team are hard working honest people. Your account was highly abnormal on the AD install and it took a while to trouble shoot it. On top of that, we have to prioritize support for clients with up to date payment. The account will be open for you once we received payment.

Great Software with Wonderful Support

Starting a free trial was very easy and I was able to build out most of the site by myself. Once we rolled into the full version, the implementation specialist I worked with was very helpful in getting the rest of the build finished. We are in the midst of rolling this out to our team and I am excited to see how it goes.

Pros

This software is so configurable that it can tackle almost anything you would need it to do. It can be a little overwhelming trying to determine the best way to set it up because there are so many options, but the implementation specialists have seen it all before and know the best way to do it!

Cons

Group lists do not work super well when integrated with Actions. If you want to perpetually keep track of attributes of an item which are being updated constantly, there is not a good way to view the current attributes within an action and update them. Additionally, setting things up with barcodes after they are already loaded into the system is kind of a pain.

Hi Emma, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the configurability to tackle your business requirements. We are sending your group lists comment to our product team. They will reach out to better understand. Be on the lookout for a variety of innovations coming this year. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda Review from Financial Director / Nerd

We have not experienced any difficulty with the availability of the product (downtime) and think the flexibility is the strength of the software. The import feature works very well and reporting is very intuitive. We still have a way to go with implementing some of the finer points of the software namely bar coding. We were also implementing a new EHR and Accounting software at the time which reduced some of the features we did not implement.

Pros

The ability to customize the fields and change them to fit your needs. It was a SaaS type solution and not terminal based on local servers. We also have accounting software, document management software, and Electronic Medical Record software and we have the least amount of issues with Asset Panda.

Cons

Support is mostly thru emails, but this is true of our EMR software as well, which is the primary software most of our employees use everyday. Therefore, what I dislike a little is more of an industry trend. The positive side of it is assistance is documented. Actually, we haven't had to use support that much.

Hi Douglas, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help with please refer to our comprehensive knowledge base and reach out to our World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda for Inventory and Asset Management

Overall, we are really happy with it and are looking at ways to implement it around other areas in the organization. Our Customer Support Specialist saved us from scrapping this great investment and relieved the frustrations we had due to our lack of preparation in the initial setup.

Pros

We have found Asset Panda amazingly configurable and it hit all of the things we wanted in one SaaS. We needed something for inventory, asset mgmt, maintenance records and scheduling, and check in/out. Set up can be a little tough, so you use the implementation specialist as much as possible, they are the experts to set you up for success. To be honest, we didn't do this well. Having the system for 6 months and not using it well, we weren't sure it had a high ROI for us. As that happened, our Customer Success Specialist contacted us and was able to redeem the system for us, walking us through a few changes to completely revamp our process to make this system work amazingly well for us.

Cons

Not realizing that given its amazing customization ability required more attention from us in the implementation. There are some phrases/fields that aren't amazingly clear, so we had to write a little glossary for our team so we knew exactly what some things within the configuration meant.

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad we were able to engage with you and help get the system running exactly as you like. We are committed to providing World Class support and rest assured we are going to use your review as an opportunity to recognize Jennifer for doing an amazing job for you. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset panda was finally able to solve our teams inability to keep our inventory up to date. The biggest win was the ability to use our mobile phones to update the inventory on the fly. Our old system required using a special device to read the asset tags.

Pros

My Favorite feature of this software is how easy it is to pull up the info you need from any device. The app works very well!

Cons

My least favorite part of the software is the look and design. It is a little out dated looking compared to other inventory systems.

Hi Keith, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are in the process of updating our UI. Be on the lookout out for updates throughout next year. If anything comes up we can help with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

We love Asset Panda!

We went from school based inventories to a district-wide inventory. Technology equipment now is delivered to the Central Office, inventoried, and tagged before it goes to the school. This has reduced equipment loss and increased accountability. With Title I monitoring this year, we were able to easily answer questions and show that we were being good stewards of our funds.

Pros

AP allows me to share the workload for keeping up with our technology inventory. I have created users at each school who are responsible for maintaining and verifying the inventory at their site. I also like the ease of adding new assets and the ability to edit records from my phone if necessary.

Cons

I found that most of the problems I initially had with navigation and setting up the barcode generator were quickly solved with the help of online support.

Hi Laura, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love serving schools and glad we can help keep everyone on the same page and your information up to date. Be on the lookout for lots of new capabilities coming that we think will make your experience even better. We are updating our UI, introducing advanced reservations, dramatically improving both mobile app and web app speed, and introducing forms. As always our world class support squad is ready to help along with our knowledge base and community portal. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Excellent Choice

Pros

I appreciate the ability to fully customize the product to our company's asset management needs at no additional cost. It has easily adapted to our evolving needs

Cons

I wish we could integrate it with our NetSuite software to auto-populate inventory data.

Hi Angie, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the configurability of the platform to adapt and evolve to your requirements. We will add NetSuite to the product teams evaluation of possibly integrations for review. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Echo360

Overall, we are happy with the product, despite the few quirks. It was nice to see that enabling SAML for SSO did not require an additional cost.

Pros

We use AP to track physical assets, software licenses, SaaS accounts, employees, and work orders. I like the ease of adding new assets and being able to correlate them with other items in the system. We use the reporting capabilities a lot. Without that it would be very cumbersome to get a quick monthly view of expired warranties or available hardware of a specific kind.

Cons

There are only a few things that I don't like too much. In general, I think the page loading speeds could need some improvement. The sorting feature has always been a bit clunky, in my opinion. It should not have to take several clicks to sort a column. I am also not a fan of the recent GUI updates. The field order changes as soon as I click one of the fields in an item view which also makes...

Hi Andre, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love serving E-Learning organizations. We appreciate your comments on the new GUI and are addressing a lot of your comments in our January release. We shared your comments with our pRoduct Squad and they may be reaching out to get more details. Be on the lookout for lots of new capabilities coming that we think will make your experience even better. As you know, we are updating our UI, introducing advanced reservations, dramatically improving both mobile app and web app speed, Improving Integrations and introducing forms. As always our world class support squad is ready to help along with our knowledge base and community portal. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda Rocks!

Honestly, the software program is amazing, hands down. We've had it for 3+ years and we are still learning new things it can do. However, as the company admin, my favorite thing about Asset Panda is the customer service. Everyone is always so quick to respond and is extremely helpful whether by online chat, phone, or email. I've reached out with questions and received a personalized video recorded by my agent back walking me step by step through how exactly to accomplish my goal in my account.

Pros

The ability to customize fields for different groups is amazing. No other software that we looked at allowed the level of customization that Asset Panda does. We are contractors that help with managing equipment for multiple government agencies on multiple projects, and being able to easily sort and identify assets has been lifesaving. The fact that work orders and consumables can also be captured all in the same software program makes Asset Panda a one stop shop for everything we need.

Cons

It's not the software program's fault, but we have absolutely awful cell phone service on many of our project sites, so we don't often get the chance to use the mobile app. We have just reached out about compatible bar code readers so hopefully we can still make sure of some of the mobile functions in the future.

Hi Jayna, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We love that you are using the configurability of the platform to match your exact business use cases. The ability to continually adapt the workflow to your business as it changes over time is the core idea around the design. Also, we have some good news for you. We are prototyping of-line mode right now on the mobile apps. I would expect to be able to work off-line in the coming months. We would love it if you would join our Bamboo Crew on Facebook and exchange ideas with other clients. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Review by University of West Georgia HRL

I was a customer, and believer in WASP, for almost 20 years. In two weeks of using Asset Panda I was hooked and have pushed for other departments on campus to make the switch.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. As well, the customized reports allow me to create in-depth, and visual reports for the college administration. All of this is done with ease.

Cons

I would like to see more integration of the modules. As in when you upload your assets and there is a warranty field. I would like that to transfer over to the Warranty section.

Hi David, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you using the platform to create beautiful in-depth visual reports. We released a major upgrade to our Barcode Module this month allowing for easier creation of your own barcodes. Next month we are going to release Audit on mobile and web. We believe this will be the most advance and easy to use Audit functionality on a mobile app in the world. Also, we have a comprehensive reservation feature set coming shortly after. If you need help please refer to the extensive knowledge base and our World Class client success team is available. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and stay safe and healthy.

Great product!

We have found a huge amount more solutions and improvements to the way we manage our assets and business than what we initially were wanting and expecting from the product. The flexibility and options available to build your own unique product has been great. The staff and support is always amazing. It was one of our concerns initially as we are an Australian company, but any time we contact them for any questions or technical support they respond back straight away and always follow up to make sure everything has been sorted out.

Pros

We are a hire company that started using it to track asset movements, but now use it for fleet maintenance, work orders, staff time sheets, inventory, repairs tracking, plant road registrations all sorts of forms, reports and record keeping. A whole lot more than initially planned. We have been using this software for a year and now that we are starting to build up historical data throughout the program we are seeing more and more benefits.

Cons

We have had some issues with the GPS tracking side of things.s As a hire company one of our main uses we have is to have a map point of where our products are in many locations. There has been some workarounds to make it possible, but I think there could still be some improvements to be made in this area.

Hi Tom, we appreciate your writing a review of the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using the tool for a variety of business issues. If you need help with anything please review our extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to the World-Class client success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda - An amazing asset tracking and inventory system

Overall my experience has been amazing. One of the big selling points for us was the customer service, everyone we have spoken with has been extremely helpful and welcoming. If I log a job someone will respond in 24 hours and that is amazing, I have not been turned away for anything I have asked, and everyone is genuinely interested in what I have to say or ask. The software itself is great as well, so easy to use and the best bit is the software is provided so you as the user can set it up to run the way you want it to. Asset Panda does not force using the software in a particular way onto you - we did not find any other supplier who offered this.

Pros

Customisation is amazing and so simple Replication is extremely simple and covers everything you need Group scanning and changing of asset information Actions to update assets automatically - your options are endless! Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want The support is extremely quick to respond even with the time difference between Australia and Texas All staff we have dealt with have been amazing and extremely helpful

Cons

There are still bits and pieces which need to be developed correctly, nothing to stop using the software by any means! Slight delay in loading assets and configuration pages, however not long to the point where it is frustrating

Hi Josh, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are creating the exact workflows and usage parameters that you want. We find that if the platform becomes your configuration your users will use it and your business will become more efficient. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Support Team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Refreshingly easy to implement and use

We are very impressed. Asset Panda has made a once painful annual audit of materials much less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and will work with you to set up your installation to match your needs. And, customer care after the fact is great! They have regular check ins and are very responsive to any difficulties you may have.

Pros

Ease of use! I am working with a team that has different levels of technical capabilities and have had no issues with training these users.

Cons

The app is a little wonky to use. It is not quite as intuitive as the web-based software.

Hi Emily, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are always looking for ways to innovate so any comments you have on how we can improve are appreciated. If you need help please check out our knowledge base or contact our World Class Client Success team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

One of the most User Friendly applications around.

The best word for me to describe our Asset Panda experience is Easy. From setup to support I have found the everyone in the company to be very helpful, knowledgeable and responsive.

Pros

I love the ease of use. It is very user friendly. If I have any questions, the chat feature is a wonderful way to get help.

Cons

The only problems I have had is my own lack of knowledge. But a quick chat session later and all is well.

Hi Kerri, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Save some time and money and get this software

I've got a lot of devices across the world , this product helps me track what i have as well as where it is located and what is on the devices.

Pros

Price point, ease of use as well as training and functionality. AssetPanda saved me and my team time and money from looking at other asset management software as well as creating our own software internally. We needed a piece of software that could easily track where our assets are and log details as well as check out/in. All this is a simple user interface and at a low price point. AssetPanda does the trick

Cons

The things i liked the least I was able to talk to their customer support and eventually they provided a solution for it. So right now I dont have anything to high on the list except maybe have some integrations with Single sign on. or more user management.

Hi Lloyd, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda solved the impossible.

We had an incredibly diverse inventory. Fields for one asset didn't necessary make sense for many other assets, which just about every inventory solution we slogged through demos trying out couldn't handle. At first I found their 10 table (group) limit rather restrictive, but once I figured out how I could leverage their system into a functional schema, it was as incredibly robust as if I'd built...

Pros

We had control over our basic database schema from the beginning. Asset Panda looks and feels like a turn-key inventory solution to our users, but we designed and built how it works for our own custom and niche needs, without a developer and without expensive licensing and hardware. If you factor in those costs to achieve the same control and quality that Asset Panda achieved out of the box, it easily pays for itself.

Cons

Some of the features built for everyone are forced on everyone. Session timeouts that are way too fast have been a problem. If it times out while viewing a report, it will take you back into that report with no way out instead of just taking you to your default list view. More complex searching in the List View is lacking right now. You can get complex with reports, but you can't run actions on reports' results. The good news is they've been very receptive and responsive to feedback. Not once have they said "this is how it works and we don't plan on changing it." which is refreshing. Most of our feedback is submitted for future feature requests.

Hi James, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No code platform. We strive the offer the most adaptable platform in the world to help our clients meet their specific business needs without having to write one line of code. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to Oiler Workd Class client success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

A well Pleased and satisfied Asset Panda Partner

Our experience has been and still is an excellent professional and value-added experience.

Pros

The software provides great structure and capabilities for our business needs and use case. It provides our organization with a platform to support our global asset management strategy, asset tracking, asset operability status, asset location, asset failure reporting and communication, and multiple performance tracking reporting capabilities. This platform's customizability coupled with the knowledgeable Asset Panda staff has been extremely beneficial, instrumental, and a key aspect to continuous improvement within our organization.

Cons

Great software at a great price with flexibility.

Hi Paul, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love how you are using the platform to solve a variety of business issues. We think the combination of configurability along with World Class support is a winning combination. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thank you:)

Product does what it is supposed to -- and we especially make use of the mobile application (scan)

1) Gone are Move-Add-Change (MAC) forms that technicians would lackadaisically fill out (and if they did the penmanship turned the whole process into guesswork any way) 2) Asset repository can be updated instantaneously with a few taps on the SmartPhone 3) A decent attempt to impose some standardization 4) Reporting is only limited based on the type of data enter 5) Saves time

Pros

Definitely barcode scanning with the mobile application; the software could not be easier to learn and use. Audit feature is really nice so the history of seeing how people screwed up what they did with an asset is right there. Nice repository for contract and warranty information.

Cons

Sometimes app barcode will scan successfully but item will show up as not in AP, but when you do a text search of the code you just scanned it will display. Software does not prevent people from entering information incorrectly or uniformly ("garbage in, garbage out"), but that is a personnel issue. As mentioned in the "Pros" piece, the software itself is remarkably easy to learn and use and takes little time if engaged with the process properly for moves/changes. Software does not seem to have a depreciation component for automatically calculating inventory values from year to year (helpful for finance divisions). Not sure what the calendar feature would be used for, but that's not so much a "con" as it is more of a Scooby Doo "RHUH?" question.

Hi Lee, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are going to look into the barcode scanning comment. We have not had that comment prior and wonder if it might be isolated to your settings. One of our customer success team members will reach out to you. If anything else comes up we can help you with please let us know. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Overall Glad We Made the Change

Very happy with the product, the first thing I think of is the option to set and send reminders to our field staff that a product need to be returned, that is truly the best.

Pros

What I like most is that all of our data is stored in one place, once the system was setup it was easy to move things around and make changes.

Cons

What I like the least is the D.I.Y. aspect when setting up the system or making changes. I feel an extended setup time was needed, 3-4 weeks is not enough to work out the kinks. When I finally found the time to sit and understand how to setup additional actions, make changes, and contact the help desk we got it done. It's still not working at 100% but it is better than where we started.

Hi June, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Highly configurable platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Solid Product

Very happy with this. There are now some products available that were not available when we chose AP. Pricing on those is quite lower. I would be interested how they would compare with eachother.

Pros

It is super simple to use for storing basic Asset information Love the scanning capability using a smart phone and the app Filtering assets makes for quick and nice reports for inventory management

Cons

I wish the label printing had more flexibility I wish it would auto assign asset numbers when adding new devices Perhaps some quick reports

Hi Chris, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We just completed the design process on a updated label maker inside the platform. We are submitting it to our dev team. We think you will be delighted with the new functionality and look and feel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

So many uses!

GDPR compliance has been made easier with the system being rolled out to everyone we can use it as an image store with added contracts that people sign to allow us to use those images. its great. The overall experience is a good one, its helped me further my career in the field and has got my name on the map and thats partly down to this system and its capibility

Pros

Once you learn the configuration of the system you can use it for so many things. It can replace electronic signing for assets or compliance... if there is a change in your asset management process its very easy to map in your mind what you would need to change on the system and what links will be affected. I cant say in my years of dealing with asset management that I have seenanything better or easier to use. The Mobile App is an absolute life saver. If your resource is stretched like mine, with the right processes in place you can mould the system to allow employee's to manage their own assets and take responsibility themselves which is a powerful thing.

Cons

Some great features like Gallary or audits are not quite as customisable as I would like.. minor but can sometimes be a pain considering my first point

Hi Adam, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Your review really hits at the core of what we hope our clients experience. The idea that you can configure the platform to solve a large number of business problems is what we are going for! Allowing the users to take responsibility is also at the core of how we help the world work smarter. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

New to Asset Panda

The Rep was Implementation Specialist and was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the product and was easy to get along with and worked through all of our questions with us.

Pros

This product works well for our medium sized company. We just started using Asset Panda and so far have found it to be very user friendly. We are currently using it for internal equipment and find it easy to use and navigate. The configurations are relatively easy to use once you know where everything is. The customer service has been outstanding so far. The rep was great to work with.

Cons

The app seems to run a little slow and is sometimes a little more difficult to navigate through the different pages and assets. The only other thing is that it times out after 15 mins and you have to sign in very frequently

Hi Michelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are addressing some of the speed issues some clients have experienced. Several Improvements are all ready implemented with a more on the way. You can change the time the system is set to log you out in the configuration section of the admin panel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.