Asset Panda Reviews - Page 3

1,314 reviews

Asset Panda facilitates your virtual life.

It was incredibly robust as if I had built the database myself, and quickly for a cloud solution. Now I do not need to spend an unimaginable amount of time in creating a LAMP solution from scratch, or pay someone to do it for us, and all that without the hardware worrying either. It is a costly solution, but it will guarantee a valuable ROI that you can create a solution as powerful as the one you have and also get the necessary applications.

Pros

I like it because it is a powerful platform for tracking applications in the cloud and mobile that helps you work more intelligently. You also control your basic database schema from the beginning, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, the things became much easier and the user interfaces are used and can be integrated well in almost any environment, no matter how complex it is.

Cons

Well I have a criterion under my opinion I think the barcode scanner on mobile devices can be improved a little more likewise If you could increase the waiting time on the website, it would be something incredible.

Hi Leonardo, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are in the process of updating the Ui for all apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Management simplified and cusomized

Overall, I am happy with Asset Panda and its features. I look forward to seeing it grow with additional options for reporting specifically.

Pros

I like that you are able to design all aspects of the asset tracking functions for your company. I am able to customize the fields of data, types of data, structure of fields, who can access which features, and more to fit the needs of our organization

Cons

That I am not able to customize the reports easier. Also, that I do not have database access to simply write the queries myself. Also, I do not like that we are not notified of roadmaps for development and have limited input as to the features that are prioritized for our company. I understand that development has limited time and people, but would like to participate in a small customer focus group that meets quarterly to discuss the future of Asset Panda.

Hi Ziggy, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are continually innovating the platform. Be on the lookout for improvements designed to make your life easier. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda is a great way to keep track of all your company's equipment.

Pros

We used Asset Panda in my previous company that we had quite a bit of equipment and inventory. Before we migrated to Asset Panda it was hard to keep up where all of our equipment was and on what job we needed it for. We first tried the trial with Asset Panda and it went really smoothly and we liked what we saw. We then went ahead and set up the full version. The representative was really friendly and...

Cons

It is nice they have so much customization of and functions but it can be a little overwhelming at first and takes a while to customize it to the best of your needs.

Thank you for writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class client success team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Very robust system that continues to improve as needs come up.

Easier tracking of equipment, ability to note damages to equipment, ability to report equipment as stolen, ect.

Pros

What I've enjoyed the most about Asset Panda has been the experience of working with a system that didn't have nearly the capabilities that it did on launch that it does today. The asset panda team has been amazing in their willingness to continue to improve the system based on our needs. While we didn't have graphs and charts to show our equipment inventory at the beginning of our usage of Panda, due to requests, they've added it in. Any time I've had anything go wrong, they've been able to resolve the issue within a weeks' time, usually less.

Cons

As with any new company, there have been some growing pains. New features and features that probably should have existed before launch took a bit of time to get in. Some camera issues and inability to handle temporary wifi outages make updating in remote areas a bit complicated.

We appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have worked hard to continually innovate our platform to meet the needs of our clients. We do not work in offline mode primarily for our clients security. If you have additional ideas on things you would like the platform do please let us know. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

AP Review - Reinhart Law

Asset Panda has helped automate our loaner hardware process. We went from using a basic Smartsheet spreadsheet, to having a full check-out process using Asset Panda. Our customers now get check out receipts, reminders to return devices, and return receipts using AP. It makes our jobs easier, and saves attorney time.

Pros

The ease of use and simplicity. The mobile app saves valuable time.

Cons

The Zendesk integration is very basic. I would like the option to set a default field inside of the plugin, instead of only using the Zendesk primary default when listing assets. Our primary default is asset tags in Zendesk, so we only see serial numbers in the Zendesk plugin. This is not helpful when looking for specific assets by name. I would also like some type of ticket attachment feature. I want to list hardware issues inside of our notes field, but automating this somehow would be very helpful.

Hi Jeffrey, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are sending your comments about the ZenDesk integration to our Product Team for review. Also, keep in mind you can configure your Asset Panda account to handle most Help Desk items centered around your assets. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Panda Panda Panda!!!

When started at my company there was no visibility. Taking all of the spread sheets that were floating around and consolidating them into a solution that updates in real time has instantly impacted our business. My Solution Expert really took the time to trial and error scenarios for me to make sure this was a viable solution before moving forward. Rep on the implementation team is a Boss Panda for sure. She hit a home run with the set up of our solution. I recommend Asset Panda not only for the power of the solution itself, but because they really take the headache out of setting up a full fledged system for you. As long as you have a vision of what you want to achieve they will make it come to fruition. 10 out of 10 guys, well done!

Pros

This software has a customization for any of your needs. Once I got used to the configuration tool and how fields and status' can link together I realized the sky is the limit. This also is beneficial in the long run regarding how processes and practices can always change, but now I have a solution that can change with us! I am fully pleased with the set up process, it only took 10 days. It probably would have only taken rep 2 days to do everything for me, but I kept changing everything on her. Which is a testament to the benefits of utilizing the implementation team at Asset panda.

Cons

This is just personal preference, but I wish things that I had a color code setting for would show up on the mobile app. Example: Available status is set to highlight in green, on mobile app it does not. Not a big deal for me though.

Hi Brandon, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We love that you are using the configuration tool to map your exact business processes. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

Unique use of AssetPanda

Pros

We like the flexibility to cater the software to our needs. We're using it in our Game Room for equipment check out and our Food Pantry to track the number allowed visits per individual and to make sure they're taking the correct number of allotted items per food category.

Cons

Because this was a unique use of their software, there were some struggles, but in the end, it's working for how our areas need to function.

Hi Brian, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We designed flexibility into the system so you could accomplish your unique business tasks. We love that you are powering your unique use case with Asset Panda. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Recently Renewed

Having Asset Panda makes us feel secure in knowing the who, what, where and when of any product in our system.

Pros

Everyone has access to view the same information with pinpoint accuracy of past and future loans.

Cons

Sometimes there are system glitches and/or I don't receive my reports. But 4 out of 5 times Asset Panda is aware and makes me aware of the issue.

Hi June, we appreciate writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda A+ for asset tracking

We have hundreds of assets and tracking repairs and disposals was becoming cumbersome and inefficient using traditional spreadsheets. Asset Panda has let us pull reports at the end of the year to see assets junked or purchased during the year for tax reporting. the ability to link pictures of the assets and pictures of the purchase invoices, allows us to quickly research repair history on some of our mission critical equipment.

Pros

The phone application. I can quickly open it and scan an asset and see how old it is and where we purchased. Also some repair history as well.

Cons

I do not like the login through the PC browser- it never remembers my info (may be a browser issue), but it also won't update my dashboard to open to the asset page. It will for my users, but not for me as administrator. Also, we have never gotten the repair tickets to fully work with our flow. That is more a training issue as the software seems to work as designed.

Hi Heather, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We asked our support team to reach out to help with the items you mention. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Perfect for our needs!

We needed a way to track all of our telecommunications assets across hundreds of locations across North America. We tried developing our own database applications, but could never get all the functionality that we needed to make it easy. Asset Panda was configured in a matter of hours and gives us all the notifications, reporting, look-ups, moves and linkages we need.

Pros

We were up and running in a matter of hours. The ability to import data from other sources. The notifications and reports are really simple to setup.

Cons

It makes us log in after 5 minutes. That is a real pain when you are in and out of the application all day long.

Hi Tim, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. The amount of time it takes to log you out for security purposes are now a setting that you determine in the admin panel. We will have a support person teach out and show you how to do it. Our knowledge base also has some great information on the feature. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Panda Power!

Equipment repairs & upkeep logs, operational statuses on-demand - NOTES in the field

Pros

Convenence, Easy to use, LOTS of information can be added

Cons

Sometimes its a bit slow, and very dependant on network connections.

Hi Jonathan, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. The speed of your connection does dictate the speed of the application. As part of our product road map, we are working on the ability to work without a connection. Be on the lookout for lots of innovative upgrades in the coming year. We are expanding our capabilities and resources with 24/7 development. If anything comes up we can help with our knowledge base is extensive and our World-Class client success team is available. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Great asset tracking solution

Our experience has been a good one. The Support Team provides excellent support with great response times, which is important when you are stuck on something.

Pros

Asset Panda is fairly easy to use but because it's capable of so much, sometimes it can be easy to 'get lost' when trying to do something or find where to custom configure something, on the admin side. The end user interface is fantastic, however.

Cons

The mobile app logs out too regularly and is lacking in stability, overall. Improvements could be made to this.

Hi Timmy, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Excellent Asset Management Tool

Overall, it has been a great initial year with the subscription and we are signing up for a longer term commitment. It continues to grow as a tool for our company and have been pleasantly surprised at the capabilities and support Asset Panda has exhibited.

Pros

Being a small/mid-sized business we have struggled to keep track of fixed assets along with operational assets. We have been unable to accumulate data and with Asset Panda's help it provided an affordable platform to begin transitioning to a more modernized and sophisticated way of management. Having an unlimited number of users was one of the key factors along with an effective application that could be leveraged on mobile devices. We continue to identify more ways to leverage this platform and feel like we get a lot of value for what we pay. The support team and onboarding group was and is very impressive and always get prompt and timely responses to help resolve a situation or question.

Cons

There can be some short comings on the reporting and wish it had a little more sophistication in the fixed asset accounting aspect but that is something we have been able to work around. No major complaints except we sometimes run across some configuration limitations but overall the framework is flexible for any and all industries that you can usually manage it and work around to a resolution.

Hi David, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Overall Great

Asset Panda has saved the back and forth between office and shop workers. The shop workers come in and log in, they are able to start their day quickly, without assistance.

Pros

From the beginning the tech team has worked to satisfy all our needs. Any issues or concerns we have are addressed immediately. Office and shop staff find it very easy to use. The mobile app allows us to access things when we are not in the office. The software saves time and makes our company more efficient.

Cons

Being an internet based software, sometimes we find our content does not save properly

Hi Kiearra, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You should not have any issues saving content to the site unless you are not connected to the internet when you try to save. If this happens again please reach out to our support team. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, help desk, purchase order management, vendor management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

We love Asset Panda!

Pros

We used to use asset cloud and didn't have any means have tying a user or email address to an asset that was being assigned or checked out to someone, so we would have to manually enter the user's information to track who was using it and how long they had it. Asset Panda gave us the ability to change that with its various integrations as well as the ability to customize the check-out process.

Cons

It was a bit challenging to program AP the way we wanted, but even then, the implementation team helped us hit the ground running.

Hi Luis, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Your title made our day. We will make sure and share your comments with our implementation team. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

A decent asset system

Overall, when used for asset tracking, Asset Panda works fairly well. It just needs to continue to improve.

Pros

I really like the onboarding process Asset Panda has. Their people are friendly and willing to work with you to make sure the system works the best that it can. Also, customization is pretty good, so you can make it work the way you want fairly easily.

Cons

The help desk needs work, though I realize that is not the main focus of Asset Panda. The client agent software is too expensive in my opinion, especially when you have several hundred or more assets. The "consumables" need to be easier to use, and allow for inventory tracking by attaching them to assets (E.G., a desktop also has 2 monitors and a scanner).

Hello, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Pana No-Code Platform with mobile apps. We appreciate your comments are always looking to improve. Our latest release came our March 11. We will have our support team reach out and show you all the new improvements. We would welcome your thoughts on it. If anything comes up we can help with pelase reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Awesome Product

Overall, I love the software. My whole team really likes it and we use it every day.

Pros

I would say my favorite thing about AssetPanda is that you can have an unlimited amount of users. I also like how customizable the software is and how easy it is to use for inventory and tracking item locations.

Cons

I do not like that you have to constantly sign in, even when selecting "Remember me". I also wish the reports were just a little bit easier to customize.

Hi Melissa, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can set your own security logout times from the admin portal. We are updating our reports as a major project now. Be on the lookout for new updates soon. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Great for basic use, the more complex features are still missing some automation functionality.

Pros

Easy to use. The web client has a clean appearance. The ability to create reports and customized actions is great.

Cons

Images in attachments do not have a button to easily be re-downloaded. Document names cannot be renamed after being uploaded. Very difficult to set up assets and actions that work on assets which are part of "kits" i.e multiple assets are contained/carried in one case or box. More documentation should be provided on how this is implemented, if at all. When giving view-only rights to a field,...

Hi Codie, we appreciate you writing a review o the Asset Panda platform. We love the specific feedback. We sent your comments to our product team for review. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Very configurable and the phone is great too

Customer service is great and we really like the product. We will be renewing for another year.

Pros

I like the ability to define our own custom fields. There are many field types and can link the field to other parts of the system. A basic example is can have a list of Locations and then that can be a drop-down on another form.

Cons

I wish the main asset number could auto-increment based on the type of equipment. For example, for laptops and desktops, we use a different numbering scheme so I'd like auto-increment rules based on the type of equipment.

Hello, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We agree with the auto increment feature request you mention. We have scoped the feature and have it on our development schedule. The functionality is called conditional fields that will allow you to do this and a wide variety of other use cases we thinking you will find very helpful. Be on the lookout...

Asset Management for the Honolulu Fire Department

Pros

Asset Panda is extremely flexible, highly configurable, and easy to use. It is a great product for managing a wide assortment of products from fixed assets to consumables. One of Asset Panda's best features is its ability to record, manage, and maintain required specific information on specialty items. For example, annual testing information for fire hoses and maintenance, inspection, use, and repair information for different pieces of personal protective equipment such as turnouts, masks, SCBAs, etc.

Cons

Asset Panda should strengthen the ease managing consumable on its application. As a agency that is in operation 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we go through major quantities of consumables and handling those transactions (more like a point of sale (POS) system) would be a plus.

Hi Michael, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We are happy to be able to help our EMS community. We are working on a variety of features that make managing consumables easier. The newsletters will have detailed descriptions of the features and we are releasing new features once a month. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via chat, email, or phone. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Works beautifually

It has saved us countless man hours. It also has saved tens of thousands of dollars in lost assets. The automated reports it gives us are priceless as well.

Pros

It simply works. When we need to make a change, it works just as easily. It's a well perfected product. The customer support is also awesome.

Cons

Every now and then we run across a thing we'd like to do that just isn't available yet but it's not very often. When we run into that, customer support usually fixes us up or gives us a workaround. Still, it's pretty rare we find something we don't like.

HI Brandon, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are adapting the system to your every changing work requirements. We have some very exciting enhancements that we think will delight you and make the experience even better. A few examples of what is coming: Updated UI, Re-architecture to provide faster performance, Advanced reservations, newly imagined versions of our mobile apps, and many more integrations. Thank you for the the opportunity to serve you over these last two years.

Asset Panda review

Overall Asset Panda has been a great tool for keeping track of our assets. It's fairly easy to generate reports as needed for audits, counts, etc.

Pros

The best thing for us about Asset Panda is the ability to add/move/track assets with a phone app.

Cons

The only thing long term we've experienced with the tool is that it can tend to be slow sometimes on the PC. On the app it seems to go fairly well.

Hi Robert, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Asset Panda and my executive

We give Asset Panda and my executive an eleven out of ten!

Pros

It's hard to say what it is that i like most about this software. To pinpoint one thing would suggest that the other features are of lesser value. It certainly is the ability for it to be built to our needs and to have an absolute bespoke platform is what sets this software apart from anything else we looked at. Outside of the program itself, we were lucky to have been allocated to our implementation specialist. What an absolute gorgeous human, she has always been willing to listen to our queries, always happy to help us, and even if we had major changes that we requested to our platform, she was always happy to assist. She has made this a wonderful experience for us.

Cons

There isn't anything that we haven't liked about the software. We do wish that we could incorporate a high functional label printing element to our build, but maybe in the future that will be possible.

Hi Sam, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Easy Asset Management online

Pros

Assets lists ensure that the user (currently logged on) only gets to see assets tagged to him. The list can get really detailed (item, model number, status, etc.). It is easy to organize your assets (e.g., according to type, or date acquired) for you to keep track of it. Apart from the list, one can also add updated photos (or even videos) of your assets. I bet this is super useful for the Tech support...

Cons

The UX is very plain and the pages can sometimes load very slowly.

Hi Joseric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

We've found a few bugs and a few limitations but it fits 95% of what we would like which is great

I think it could look a little better; be a little prettier. While the layout is logical, there are other systems have a nice look while still having a nice look and feel. (knit picking) Like I said, I've found a few bugs and a few limitations. I wish I could change the color of the fields in the app (I understand that's in the works.) And I wish that the panda could also generate actual work orders when routine maintenance needs to be preformed, not just a reminder to create a ticket. I can do that with my outlook calendar. As far as functionality, I have a hard time with notifications. I feel like what each action does could use a little more explanation. Perhaps some alt text when you roll over an action or an info button? (see the star ratings of this survey)

Pros

I love the customization and that I can make the changes myself. it allows me to fine tune the different tools to meet my specific needs. I also love the app portion. Surprisingly, it was difficult for me to find a ticket/asset management tool that had a good app. I love the fact that I can forward an email to asset panda that I receive from a customer and it generates a ticket. Helps streamline the...

Cons

Hi Chris, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We sent your comments on to the product team. If anything comes up we can help you with please let us know. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.