Facilities Management eXpress (FMX) Reviews

Facilities Management eXpress (FMX) Reviews

4.66/5 (133 reviews)

Frank Harazim
Company size: 5001-10000

This facility never had a CMMS system before. The uploading and assistance made it very easy to start up and get off the ground.

Reviewed 2017-08-08
Source: Software Advice

Great value for the money.Easy to use, easy to assign, and easy to manipulate service due dates. I have used many systems before in the past and had never had to build one from the ground up.

Michael Hochman
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 5001-10000

Good system but not overly customizable

Reviewed 2017-06-15
Source: Software Advice

The system is great for asset tagging, work order submission, and preventative management. It's easy to implement.

Craig Martin

Demo call with rep

Used other for less than 6 months

Reviewed 2017-06-07
Source: Software Advice

It does appear to be easy to use. The calendar system with the color coding seems to be user friendly.

Terry  Minter
Company size: 501-1000

FMX is great for any type of business

Reviewed 2017-05-08
Source: Software Advice

I've worked with several types of programs and FMX is by far the easiest and multifunctional than any of the others. We use it for Maintenance and now our Quality department and Safety departments are using it for their areas as well. So quick and easy for information stored and tracked. The charts are already completed daily for tracking performance

Sharon Daniels
Company size: 11-50

Easy to use system that allows people working off-site in the field to have accurate timely information; also allows us to track equipment at installations, warranties on that equipment and helps with our project management.

Reviewed 2017-04-28
Source: Software Advice

The people at FMX at awesome to work with. They go out of their way to help and to train. They want you to get the most out of their product and will help you to do just that!It is easy to use for both the corporate office and technicians in the field. Allows you to customize the types of users and the access you want them to have.

Peter Trent
Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services
Company size: 11-50

You'll be amazed that you made it to this point without it

Reviewed 2017-04-13
Source: Software Advice

We have been using FMX for almost a year and the results are already showing. There is less stress in my day, and in turn, I see a big difference in attitude of my maintenance staff and accountability for us all. Our communication is much better, we know what events, projects, and work orders are coming up and we are not missing certain details that we were before. We have a much better understanding of each other and a new outlook on prioritizing and planning for the day to day activities for our recreation facility. All staff are on the same page and effective planning has taken on a new meaning. Communication amongst staff has improved, productivity and results are evident, and the FMX program is easy to use. FMX customer service and their staff is with you every step of the way and is there to answer every question.

Asthon Thompson

FMX Periodic Review

Reviewed 2017-02-23
Source: Software Advice

We purchased the FMX software for our church. We average about 330 in Sunday School. We have been experiencing growth and with that comes more maintenance requests as our facilities are used more. Our church has one maintenance supervisor and 2 full-time janitors and one part-time janitor. We purchased FMX and have been pleased with the ease of use to implement this with our staff. We like the ability to enter maintenance requests with our computers and look forward to the app coming. Recording the maintenance requests in the database and being able to track its progress is a great feature! It has helped keep our requests on track for completion and helped inform the staff when the tasks are completed. I would recommend this to any church.Electronic tracking, Ease of Use

David Boyce
Industry: Farming
Company size: 201-500

Great addition to get us to next steps

Reviewed 2017-02-23
Source: Software Advice

The roll out and execution went very well. Support to date is excellent. Ease of use and use of multiple input platforms (Desktop, Tablet, Phone)

Tushar Mahrishi
Company size: 10001+

Software Review

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed 2017-02-18
Source: Software Advice

Experience has been pleasant, User friendly product simplifying the facilities management process to a great extent.

Patrick O'Brien

FMX Work Order System

Reviewed 2017-02-17
Source: Software Advice

Great program which is helping us get work orders in and completed.

Dean Kaisner
Industry: Farming
Company size: 201-500

My first six months with FMX

Reviewed 2017-02-03
Source: Capterra

Experience: We selected FMX after reviewing 6-7 other CMMS alternatives. Our decision was based on 1. ease of start up, 2. allowing requestors to submit an email and NOT log into a system, 3. the drop and drag flexibility on the calendar page which makes it simple to move a request to another day, 4. ease of adding a new request, and 5. a program that is simple to customize and move around in. BUT, there are a couple of things I'm looking forward to FMX fixing. First, the ability to customize the work day length on the calendar setting. Currently it is set up with a 24 hour day and I would like to be able to change the day to fit the needs of my operations. As it is it requires a lot of scrolling and makes it impractical for use or planning. Secondly, when approving or deleting requests there are duplicate buttons to push to complete the transaction. This redundancy is not necessary. Customer Support has been terrific and I'm confident that the issues I have will be resolved in the near future. I heartily recommend FMX!Ease of use Drop and drag feature on the calendar Customer support Ease of entering tickets

Greg Krenz

FMX Review

Reviewed 2017-01-30
Source: Software Advice

FMX has been great for our company and we like to use it for our maintenance department and our IT department to receive requests from users. This cross-functionality allows the IT team to support the software and to use it for what it was intended for. (get the most out of it) Price Easy of use Easy training Nice Calendar feature

Troy Harkness

Reviewed 2017-01-27
Source: Software Advice

The FMX software is very easy to use and setup. The training to administer the site was so easy to follow and thorough that once we were off of the phone and started to set things up we needed only one or two phone calls and were setup and running.Simple easy to use menus make sense. The icons make sense. You really do not need to be an IT expert to set up or use this software.

Benjamin Flores
Company size: Unknown

Great overall piece of software

Source: Capterra

So far this has been an absolutely helpful piece of software with the perfect mix of customizability without compromising the ease of use. A lot of thought has definitely been put into the user experience.

Jennie Bruneman
Industry: Education Management

Amazing Tool with loads of Functionality

Source: Capterra

I am in my second full year of using FMX and I love it. I truly believe it has improved my overall functionality. Its a one stop shop for everything I manage. The biggest indicator that it is working is that staff use the system to report problems and see that work is accomplished. This last year we brought on the facility management piece and again FMX hits it out of the park. Super user friendly and when you do have problems the help desk is fantastic. Thank you!! User friendly and very functional for day to day use.

Matt Lester
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 51-200

The most intuitive CMMS that I've ever come across.

Source: Capterra

We are a relatively small facility (100k sq ft), and were looking for something that could easily scale as we grow. We needed user-end customization. We needed powerful without heavy. We found all of these things in FMX... with an incredibly friendly and personal sales experience to boot. I don't have a bad thing to say about this CMMS. We are a year into it, and still loving it. Intuitive. Not cumbersome. Customer service has a passionate small business feel.

Christol Guthrie

Great Maintenance Software

Source: Capterra

This software has allowed my crew to be very efficient during our work hours. We track inventory, vehicle usage, maintenance problems, planned Maint. and many more. Extremely simple to use!!! I would Highly recommend this software!!

Danny Zincke
Industry: Government Administration

Big step up!

Source: Capterra

We were very unhappy with our previous product from another company so we did a lot of research to find a new solution. We wanted something that was easily combustible to our needs and could be used by even our least computer savvy users. FMX has been just that on all counts. Customization of the software is simple and varied.

Stuart Price
Industry: Information Services

Impressive

Reviewed 2017-01-23
Source: Capterra

FMX software has upgraded our entire operation. Managing 20 Engineers has become so simple. I can schedule their working days from anywhere and it's freed me up to work in growing the business side. The Engineers are universally happy about the implementation of FMX. They feel more in control of their days, and less like I'm 'telling them what to do' all the time. they are more directly engaged with the client requesting the works, and have more control over repeatedly scheduled tasks. Online platform

Brian  Gonzales

Great Product for the Price

Reviewed 2017-01-22
Source: Capterra

I've had great customer support with this company as well as extremely competitive pricing. FMX seems to be responsive to customer feedback and work toward product development. One of my previous concerns was with the absence of google single sign on. They have since developed that part of FMX. The other two features I'm hoping will improve are adding a mobile App so that its easier to interact with on my phone, and making the appearance and theme of it more user-friendly. There have been no issues with the inability of this program to meet my needs. For the price and the customer support, FMX fit our needs well. Competitive pricing; an up-and-coming company.

Matt Seiler
Industry: Warehousing
Company size: 501-1000

Good program that is getting better

Source: Capterra

I initially signed up with FMX after 6 years using a competitors product. I noticed right away that FMX was easier to navigate and had a more intuitive program. In addition, the FMX team welcomes feedback to drive change, the program that we initially signed up with did not include a Purchase Order suite of tools. I told the team that this was a must have!! They promised that they would be able to get something going within the first year and worked with us on an initial design. While the PO program is still lacking a few features that I think would be helpful for us, they delivered on schedule and I know that they are working through the changes that will make it even more valuable. I recommend this program to anyone who expresses any kind of a need for a product of this type.Flexibility for mobile devices

Stephanie  Wolf

Facility Administrator

Source: Capterra

We love using FMX. It's been a HUGE help to our organization for work orders and room reservations. It's so user friendly, and everyone's requests can be so specific thanks to all the options available. So glad we switched to FMX!!Being able to assign the work orders to specific people on the facility teams.

Jennifer Wood
Company size: Unknown

St. Paul's Episcopal Church & School community loves what FMX has done for our organization

Source: Capterra

Our organization has been amazed with what FMX has done for our school and church, not to mention my sanity! The software is super easy to use, even many of my "non-computer" faculty and staff have been impressed with how easy the system is to use. The maintenance and scheduling, all previously done on paper, is now easily able to be seen and managed by everyone in our organization. This program has amazingly streamlined our maintenance requests and scheduling. The reports have helped me show the abundance of daily tasks and events that take place on campus. This along with an ability to easily track and maintain costs for projects and repairs has been a true benefit to our organization. FMX has also impressed me with their constant and continuing upgrades. We are excited to try out the new purchase order module they have recently added to the software. Lastly, rep along with all other customer service representatives have been unbelievably helpful. We highly recommend FMX !

Tim Houlihan

FMX Software Review

Source: Capterra

Our experience with the FMX system has been outstanding! The customer support has been tremendous (Thank You), and the system has exceeded our expectations! Our focus has been on the Work Order management and Event Scheduling modules, and both functions are easy to use and manage. We have been very happy with our choice of FMX!

Miguel Acuna
Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Simple and effective

Source: Capterra

This is a simple and easy to use system... This simplify and organize our maintenance in our organization.simple and easy to use