Unanet A/E

Project-based ERP for mid-to-large size AE firms

Unanet A/E Reviews

4.4

How would you rate Unanet A/E?

Pros

I am extremely happy with Clearview Infocus. They have been amazing in their customer service department and help when I need it with trouble shooting.

Lauren J.

Clearview Team is fantastic. Best project management/accounting decision we made when we converted to Infocus.

PT

Pat T.

This product has many bells and whistles. The integration between the opportunity (marketing) through proposal to accounting is pretty good.

TM

Tracy M.

AM

April M.

There are a few consistency issues between the applets that are annoying at times.

sk

stephen k.

Having it the same color as the live version can make it a bit confusing when training others.

PJ

Pamela J.

Seems to be pretty straight forward.

Pros

Organization is pretty good. Interface is fairly straight forward. Design of programming works well and is easy to follow.

Cons

Features of input seems to change at times. Seems to be other characteristics of the software that are unknown to me.

Incocus is just great

Pros

Friendly use, very easy to use and not that much complicated.

Cons

The fact that I don't have o shortcut on my desktop that takes me directly to log in... I need to open a browser and type in the link...

Benefit of using Clearview Infocus

Pros

Clearview Infocus offers a lot of nice features to improve the project workflow, and save you a lot of time.

Cons

It is hard to learn at the beginning. you either need to have training by your own team or third party consultant.

Love Clearview

I have been very happy with Clearview.

Pros

Very easy to use, well thought out, and the layout really makes sense.

Cons

At times it is slow retrieving data, but this is rare.

Accessibility

Pros

Customer Service is top notch. Very helpful in tweaking the program to my business. Fast response.

Cons

Learning curve - just because I still had to do my job while learning a new software. So I had to do everything twice.

Not entirely intuitive, but once you get the hang of the software, it's fine to use.

Pros

Very easy to do an expense report, and once you get used to the program it's fine to use and you can enter your time quickly.

Cons

You have to use internet explorer to use the program, and there are a lot of strange keyboard commands that are not intuitive. If you don't know the quick key commands, there end up being more steps than necessary to log your time.

I feel that some items in the program can be more intuitive and easier to use. It gets the job done.

Pros

The layout is nice. I like the list format. The overall calculation of time works well. It is nice that you can copy recent items to a new time sheet.

Cons

It is not very user friendly. If you don't know the "shortcut" commands, it can be very time consuming to do anything. Scrolling through long drop down menus is annoying.

Project Software Review

Top of the line Project Software. The developer has put a lot of thought and spend a great deal of time in looking at the total scope of the program functionality and how it interacts with real life situations. They have every angle and every circumstances covered.

Pros

Very forward thinking product that benefits true life occurrences and situations.

Cons

None that I have seen yet. And from what I have seen I do not think it will seen anything derogatory.

Not user friendly. Every day I dread having to use this product for time and invoices.

Pros

This program is only beneficial to our bookkeeper. People actually imputing there time find it difficult to use and time consuming.

Cons

This software is very difficult to navigate. It is not easy to use or understand. You need to complete multiple steps in order to get the result needed.

Easy to use and powerful

Hours recording

Pros

Ease of use in recording hours for timesheet

Cons

UI format is relatively bland—could use more customization

I mainly use it to submit time for my timesheets.

Pros

I like how easy the software is to use. Very straight forward.

Cons

I don't have any grievances with the product at this point.

While the software is fine the implementation and customer service was terrible & well below average

Pros

The ability to make changes easily. Because of our terrible experience I do not have a lot of "Pro" comments to provide.

Cons

Dealing with customer service and conversion teams. It was a terrible experience. When we purchased this software we were told many things that were not true and did not happen as promised and because of that it took over a year for the conversion to be complete. This ended up costing us much more than proposed and the conversion was still not what we had initially asked for. I would not recommend working with this company.

Good collaboration software

Pros

Our firm project leaders are excited about abilities and integrations. it make their jobs easier to manage. Before we used multiple excel spreadsheets, now Clearview help us organize everithing!

Cons

None yet. I like it. No disadvantages at this moment

A software that fits our need

Even though, Stillwater Energy is a small company, we are an energy consulting firm, InFocus provides us a very good tool to keep track timesheet by projects, for managers to do project planning. Even better is whenever encounter a problem using the program, either get on the Help Center to browse articles or videos or open a ticket , we can always get our problems resolved almost instantly.

Project Management Portion

Pros

-Very organized and easy to manage -Very simple -I like the way your able to group products - I like the charts! -Not so expensive

Cons

The look is what throws me off most its way too simple. For the 21st century I believe that they could have done a better job.

Clearview Feedback

When entering data into fields, the system doesn't always accept partial entry and autofill the choice(s) of module, i.e. Vendor name, if you don't use full name in search box, it generates an error "Vendor Not Found" and clears the entry box vs. leaving it as you entered and allowing you to edit to save time

Luxury Hotel at motel price

InFocus is simple to use while compiling and organizing complex data. Constantly improving on an already comprehensive and component program.

Not terrible

The system was a step up from our previous software (Wind-2). However, it was not as user friendly as I would have liked and it lacked the ability to completely customize and build reports and client invoices. It was a good value for money in the sense that it did offer a great deal but it left me wanting more.

Efficient

Project management

Pros

It makes it easy to manage and organize projects

Cons

It takes a little time to get use to the features.

Software is good but could be better

Pros

Comment section under time tracking provides us the ability to accurately account for the time we spend for each client project.

Cons

I find the interface of typing in job codes to record time user UN-friendly. It is difficult to type in a job code without getting some type of error- especially if you are unsure of how many tiers or sub-categories there are.