Ordoro Reviews

4.73/5 (55 reviews)

Chrystal Doucette

Top Notch Service

Reviewed 2016-10-26

Ordoro lets me manage orders from multiple sites, in one place! I can see orders and print shipping labels from Etsy, eBay, and my own business site. Being able to bulk print labels makes things go a lot faster. The pre-set options are extensive (even flat-rate padded envelopes, which cost more than regular flat-rate envelopes). It's easy too, to reprint labels (they save as PDFs). And it's easy to cancel labels too for a refund. I have only ever used USPS, but you can load money for other shipping services like UPS. Any time I've had an issue, Ordoro customer service has been amazingly quick to respond. The ability to manage orders from multiple sites in one place. And it can communicate with e-commerce sites, to let people know their order shipped and to mark the order as shipped on those sites. PLUS the postage is significantly discounted.

Tina Yar

Excellent App and Excellent Customer Service To Back It Up!

Reviewed 2016-07-22

I spent about a month thoroughly searching for the right backend fulfillment software for my eCommerce business. I read up on numerous blogs, articles, and reviews. There were definitely some big name guys out there that I considered, but at the end of the day, I went with Ordoro and I'm so glad I did! I would highly recommend Ordoro to anyone else looking for a fulfillment app for their business.-Easy to navigate and user friendly interface. -Technically advanced and professional level quality. -Great features(especially the deep discounts off of regular USPS rates!) -Fantastic customer service for all your technical questions. -Many features that can be added on an as-needed basis. You only pay for what you need which is great! -Affordable -Reliable technology

Paul Mcintosh

Does what it says....BUT

Reviewed 2014-09-08

I have been using ORDORO for about 8 months. It generally does what is says it does, BUT. Pros: Easy to set up and get running. If you have a lot of SKUs from other places, you can import it with spreadsheets. Shipping module is simple and easy for the most part. Cons: Kit/bundle totals do not add up correctly and WILL cause you to oversell if your inventory gets low. I have pointed this out to them repeatedly and their response has ranged from "no one else is having problems with it" to "We know about it but it is low on the priority to get fixed". I have many kits with 10 of an item. If your inventory level is 6, it will tell your sales channels that you have a full kit to sell! If your inventory level is 16, it will tell your sales channels that you have 2 kits to sell! Since when does 6/10 = 1? If you make a mistake with the description or SKU, you CANNOT edit it yourself! You have to put in a help ticket! For $200 a month I expected better.

Zachary Almaguer

The automation and customization has changed the way we ship!!

Reviewed 2017-10-23

our mail orders went from being manually written across 3 platforms to automated and updated seamlessly across our 3 sites. We really enjoy the automation and customization. We can pull orders from multiple sales channels. We can create manual orders and mass upload data as needed. We have all of our orders in one place and once shipped Ordoro then updates those orders not just locally but also across our other platforms. The shipping rates are also extremely competitive and we are paying way less than we were with basic postal rates.

Justin Arman

Been using Ordoro for years and couldn't be more grateful.

Reviewed 2015-03-20

Ordoro handles all of our shipping. Our brand, My Magic Mud, has gone from 1 location to 270 in a 9 month period and this solution has grown with us. For the price, there's nothing out there I'd rather use. They also save us a lot on shipping with their discounted USPS rates. I have no affiliation with them nor reason to write this review other than out of gratitude for the technology they've created that allows my little startup to compete with large companies.It's unbelievably functional for the price. Saves on shipping as well. Ship fast and in bulk in seconds. I can process and ship out a hundred orders in just a few hours. Great pricing packages for small to medium size operations. Integrates well with BigCommerce and Amazon. Good inventory tracking. Constantly updating functionality.

Jason Dadbin

The best all around inventory and shipping management program

Reviewed 2014-11-25

We are a startup company that is rapidly growing. Ordoro helps us manage our inventory through several sales channels. The Chat box allows us to ask questions which the Ordoro team answers very quickly. The inventory management systems allows us to sell the same product over several different channels while keeping the inventory live and up to date on all the channels. The program automatically loads up the orders for the day, once we get in the office in the morning its just open and start, no waiting time on loading orders, just open and get to work. The packing list section provides all packing lists with ease, also providing a pick list with quantity and area of the Item. The Product Order section is very easy to work with, I use the low inventory of products section in order to see what products need a resupply, it is as simple as click order more enter a quantity and boom your PO is ready. We create several PO's over the course of the day, the program knows which items go to which PO without any mix ups. I have used programs in the past that mix up the products in PO's leaving my suppliers very confused. Overall, Ordoro is the best program out there for your growing business, it allows growth through dropshipping, inhouse shipping, it also uses a dashboard to keep track of daily sales, shipping costs, total orders, monthly sales, and the most sold item. Ordoro is also a work in progress and the staff is very open to hearing new ideas that can help with streamlining your business process. I would recommend Ordoro to every Ecommerce business out there, whether small or large Ordoro saves you and your employees time.

Dennis Haddix

Ordoro - Rockstar Employee

Reviewed 2016-02-11

We are a small eCommerce business in the RV parts and RV Accessories space www.MakariosRV.com. We were at a transition phase for growth and could not really justify the expense of an additional employee, this is when we began our search for an intangible approach versus a tangible. Ordoro represents our latest employee and removes the human error factor. IT takes a little time to setup, but after setting up - it is fantastic. Processing purchase orders directly from our eCommerce platform. Creating shipping labels from different carriers and printing them and then the software goes one step further and updates our eCommerce platform with the tracking numbers. Sure, other software performs similar tasks and this software Ordoro excels with the above mentioned tasks with very little effort on our behalf. Rockstar employee just happens to fit in with the rest of the team!!!

Kathy Pruitt

Ordoro: Great Order & Inventory Management Software!

Reviewed 2015-09-15

We've been using Ordoro for over two years and we couldn't be more pleased. What we love: tiered pricing; we're not locked into a contract; the order and inventory management modules were very, very easy to learn and use; shopping cart integration is a breeze. We especially love the huge savings on USPS shipping costs! And their support is outstanding. Between online videos that guide you step-by-step and great documentation, it covered 99% of what we needed to know. The few times we had to reach out to the Ordoro Support team, the response was very timely. We highly, highly recommend Ordoro. Easy to use; tiered pricing; no contract required; fast shopping cart integration; huge savings on USPS costs; outstanding online support and team

Anonymous

Good software or the order process and the inventory tracking

Reviewed 2018-03-30

With Ordoro you are able to create a list of suppliers, so that you can take care of each order by forwarding the order details to the relevant supplier in one click. Very easy to use, and you can see in one sec which are the unshipped orders to process all orders in time.

Duane Weikum

ordoro is TOP SHELF!

Reviewed 2014-09-09

I have been using ordoro in conjunction with my web store for over a year now and I couldn't be happier...well, unless they sent someone here to box up my orders for me. Seriously, the product is one of those HUGE timesavers that I could NOT ever see going without. Just batching orders and printing labels without having to cut and past each line into USPS.com or FedEx saves is well worth the low cost of this product. Most of ordoro works as advertized, but you know, nothing is perfect and people are human so we are bound to create problems for ourselves. While learning how to use the system I was lucky enough to spend time with ordoro's fabulous tech support squad and I have to say, I am extremely impressed with the level of service received. Even if I call during a busy period and have to leave a voice mail, they return my call withing minutes (not hours or days.) Often, I am greeted by the calming voice of Kristen who always makes me feel like solving my problem is the most important thing she will do all day. Kristen was working on an international shipment problem (label not printing out right) this week and I received calls and emails far later into the evening than any normal person should be working. She was on it until it was resolved. Truly amazing support all the way around. Give ordoro a try...I'll bet your competition is already using it. ;)

John

Why I Chose Ordoro Over the Other eCommerce Apps

Reviewed 2013-10-15

After shopping around for quite some time for an all-in-one web application to help me manage my online store as well as my eBay and Amazon accounts, I decided Ordoro was the one for me. There are quite a few companies that offer trial periods and I wanted to make sure I was completely satisfied before subscribing so I did some research and shopped around. In the end, I found Ordoro was the easiest to set up and manage. I was able to import my inventory with just a few simple steps using their set-up program that walks you through your first time using it. There are also helpful videos for any questions you may have. Once I was set up, I found that it had everything that I was looking for in an all-in-one eCommerce app--simple and easy to use yet very robust with many features. I was also very impressed by their willingness to reach out to their customers to make sure they are happy with their services. In the end, I chose Ordoro because it was the easiest to use, full of features that I needed for my online business, and had great customer service.-Quick and easy set up -Many features so it is powerful, yet still easy to navigate through and manage. -Outstanding customer service and friendly, down-to-earth staff. -Competitive price

Anonymous

support from ordoro is incredible

Reviewed 2014-09-23

Our company has been using Ordoro for several years. We manufacture and distribute unique garden supplies. Orders come from all over the world, thru the company website into our Ordoro site, after which the orders are processed, pick lists created, invoices/packing lists generated, inventory managed, and shipping labels printed. We can process as many as 30-50 orders an hour, but couldn't function effectively/efficiently if we hadn't come across Ordoro. BUT, best of all, they have probably the best support team of ANY online app I have ever run across...if I notice a problem, my email is answered (or I may even get a phone call) within an hour, usually, and I have never waited more than a half day for a more complicated issue. A very service-oriented group, with an excellent work ethic. If anyone needs an all-inclusive, simple-to-use shipping program, THIS IS THE ONE!!!There are so many features that create a smooth work flow pattern - they include importing orders from our e-carts, creating all the paperwork necessary for picking, packing, and shipping, including international orders.

Henry Wong, CPA, CA

Simple Software from caring people who truly understand what you need

Reviewed 2015-01-06

I was looking for a solution to support my business and the Ordoro software and have been a pleasure to work with. For their software, it was easy to implement, they have robust user manuals and videos that makes their system very simple and intuitive to use. The learning curve is short unlike other complex systems. The workflow is logical and makes a lot of sense. They try to get as closely integrated as possible to other systems and I can appreciate the great software they have built. Their customer support is stellar and hands down some of the kindest people that are truly there to help you. I've asked some pretty basic questions and I'm surprised at how patient and responsive the team is there. It's easy to see how they stand out as most SAAS solutions are to on board you and then basically forget about you. This company is different, they are essentially an extension of mine. That's how SAAS should be.5+ Customer Support Simple System that is truly well thought out Awesome USPS rates Super Simple

Jeff Landtroop

Maybe the best customer service anywhere!

Reviewed 2017-07-10

Ordoro's customer service should be the model that more business' use. They have terrifically accomplished technical support and the team members, to whom I've spoken, are polite, helpful, and knowlegeable beyond the normal standard that I usually see. Bravo, to Ordoro!

Floyd Sanchez

Ordoro lives up to the hype

Reviewed 2015-05-15

Ordoro Basic is exactly as promised. A comprehensive system for managing orders and shipping. Since I started using Ordoro, my orders have gone out faster, my shipping costs have gone down significantly, and fulfillment of orders takes up a much smaller portion of my day. The best part about it all is that my customers are happier and much more likely to leave favorable reviews, reorder, and try different products we order. Life was hard before Ordoro! I feel like now I can tell those old man stories like, "back in my day, we didn't have Ordoro. We had to copy and paste recipient addresses from Amazon to USPS.com through 15 miles in the snow uphill." Now orders are processed, labels are created and customers are notified in two clicks.Great customer service Faster order processing Higher return customer rate Less time and headache

Carl Staffel

Service After You've Closed Your Ordoro Account?

Reviewed 2016-04-16
Review Source: Software Advice

There is a willingness to serve with Ordoro that is rare in business today. I had to close a company due to distributor misrepresentation. Several months later, after closing the Ordoro account, I had to ask for records when an internal backup source failed. Ordoro produced the records I needed when my account was no longer active. There were no questions and no delay. Great "former" customer service.

Justin Arman

My Magic Mud runs on Ordoro

Reviewed 2014-08-27

I can bulk print shipments instantly thanks to Ordoro. I've been able to scale up my business knowing full well that I can handle even enterprise level order numbers. I've been selling online for years and before this technology existed, shipping took hours! From beginning to end, I can now ship 60 orders in an hour. Ordoro gives me the ability to manage inventory levels across multiple channels. It a system with a very fast learning curve. Plus, customer service is fast and very nice. Their new pricing makes this option a No Brainer. If you just need to use Ordoro for volume shipping, it's now only $49 a month!!! I was paying $200 and still thought this was a good deal. They are innovating constantly, and now you can enable more options for a higher rate. They are literally saving their clients money. I'll stay loyal to them as long as I'm selling online. My company is called My Magic Mud, look us up.

Alex Smith

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed 2016-10-20

We use Ordoro every day, and besides their easy to use platform their customer service is top notch! After vetting a number of platforms similar to Ordoro I couldn't be happier with our decision.

Adam Franzone

Ordoro is moving in all the right ways...

Reviewed 2014-09-14

I'm an online retailer with multiple shopping carts. I reluctantly chose Ordoro to link all the carts together and provide us with the shipping solutions for our complexity of orders. Not only has their support staff helped us make the transition with ease, but they are constantly enhancing their system to make our lives easier and easier. As of late, they have really moved forward with some ingenious and time saving shortcuts to cut down on our order processing time. Whether we're creating multple lables, multiple pack slips or multiple drop ships, it's all done with less and less man hours and more and more efficiently. We are not currenlty using their inventory management component, but may be in the future. The latest we are embracing is the ability to list suppliers associated with each product. We plan on growing with Ordoro for many years to come.

Pete Oxenham

Perfect for Multi-Channel Fulfillment

Reviewed 2015-08-24

My experience with Ordoro has been nothing but fantastic. We sell through out Magento store, eBay, and Amazon. As the company owner, I tried many different shipping utilities before settling on Ordoro. Ordoro easily aggregates all of our orders into one place for simple management. Previously, we would spend at least an hour a day inputting orders, getting shipping quotes, and printing labels. The same exact process (for more orders) now takes roughly two minutes. Additionally, the Ordoro team is has been great at providing customer service, generally responding to support emails within less than an hour, and always being super friendly and helpful. Well worth the $25 a month, and we could not be happier!Increase productivity Great integration of multi-channel sales Works across all platforms/computers/team members Compatible with Dymo 4XL Ability to re-print shipping labels Low shipping rates Clean interface Mobile site is handy

Manny Johnson

Cinch to use especially for infrequent use

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-05-13

Ordoro offers a free account for those who don't ship much or are a growing business, which is huge. The free edition comes with quite a few nice features that make our shipping more automated. We connected this with WooCommerce to auto-generate orders.

THOR MIKELIC

First Rate Customer Support

Reviewed 2017-08-23

User Friendly, Customize-able, Easy PO creation and inventory management, Great Postal Rates, Fast and consistent. Most of all - the best customer support we've ever come across after 18 years in eCommerce.

Carl Staffel

One Step Beyond

Reviewed 2015-05-28

I admit it, I'm hard on vendors and I can't afford not to be. When you're sending out over 100 orders a day, sometimes more, you have to be on your game. It's customer's first, vendors last! Having a high volume of orders and working into the wee hours of the night, you're going to discover flaws and weaknesses in software that others don't and you're going to want it fixed fast. Ordoro support calms me because they have the unique ability to listen, then act, efficiently creating a solution for my business. I like doing business with Ordoro because they walk the talk. Not many can!Ability to listen and understand my issues! Support feedback is patient. Solutions will follow.

Kevin Transue

Great Product, Even Better Company

Reviewed 2016-02-01

We started using Ordoro in November of 2015. Because of our growth, our products are growing in exponential volume. Ordoro is scalable and easy to use. It was easily adaptable to our platform. Like many businesses, shipping is tremendously important to our end customer. We require a product that is easy to use and can allow us to print and ship easily in mass. The only thing that is better than the product is the customer service. The product is easy to use, scalable, and the API works great with our web application.

Great Service and Customisation

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Really happy with the customization, we have a unique production flow. Ordoro was able to adapt to this and allow easy use from various different stake holders in our organisation. Couldn't find anything else quite like it on the market.