Ordoro Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.5/10

See full reviews by rating

KE

Khalil E.

We especially love the huge savings on USPS shipping costs. And their support is outstanding.

KP

Kathy P.

Additionally, the Ordoro team is has been great at providing customer service, generally responding to support emails within less than an hour, and always being super friendly and helpful.

PO

Pete O.

The very few times we needed to reach out to the Ordoro Support team was usually related to error codes. On occasion, the documentation on the error code was lacking.

KP

Kathy P.

Sometimes I get error messages communicating with my sites.

CD

Chrystal D.

Having been in the product dealing with actual orders and issues daily for the past 3 years, I sometimes felt that I knew a better way to attack a problem than their team did.

Gregrey P.

Management of Things

QuickBooks Commerce-logocaret

QuickBooks Commerce

Compare both
How would you rate Ordoro?

Great customer service

We use this app for our business and have been very impressed with the level of customer service. We are an ecommerce site for gourmet small batch food and have quite a few warehouses we ship out of. As our company has grown, we have worked hand in hand with Ordoro staff through updates both on our own site and have seen several useful changes in the app. Ordoro support always gets back to us immediately and often goes above and beyond to address any issues/concerns we may have. The great support team behind this app really makes this it an asset for our company.

Changed my life

Without Ordoro my business would not have been able to grow the way that it has. Ordoro enables us to stay organized and provide better service to our customers.

Pros

Best customer service you could ever imagine.

Cons

None. They have exceeded my expectations on many fronts.

Awesome support and service

We recently moved our e-commerce solutions to WooCommerce and were looking for a system that would allow us to enter our order information into one system. We found Ordoro. I personally installed it and had some questions about the functionality so I sent a note to customer support. Elle from their team contacted me and ran through my questions and we figured everything out. All of this was done with no sales questions or pitch. They have my business now and in the future.

I Recommend Ordoro

I highly recommend Ordoro. Dealing with USPS on your own can be a pain. Ordoro can handle USPS, UPS, FedEx, and others, and allows you to quickly decide which shipping method will be most cost-effective. Now with their API I'm able to automatically send all our orders to Ordoro, so all I need to do is print the shipping labels. Ordoro also has a great customer service team, very communicative and happy to solve your problems.

Ordoro Basic

Our favorite part of Ordoro is the customer service. Our inquiries are responded to very quickly, and we're taken care of as much as possible. The software is easy to use, and is very self-explanatory. For everything that doesn't make sense, the guys at Ordoro will walk you through the process. We use Ordoro for multiple shipping warehouses at various locations, and for multiple shipping carriers. It all works flawlessly and seamlessly.

excellent inventory software!

I have been using Ordoro for a couple of months now. It has an excellent interface and an easy way to track inventory. They also have a great Kit option that will still allow you to track inventory even when you are selling the same SKU in multiple product bundles. We would like to eventually process orders with Ordoro as well. We are really happy with the product.

Cons

Great program, already saved the fee

I am using Ordoro, after trying them last year for a while and than dropping them, have found them now to be a great shipping channel. I sell on my web site, Amazon, eBay, Etsy and hopefully have some sales this year on Shopify. Ordoro collects all but my web site, which I enter manually. Than I can pick between USPS (which runs via Endicia), UPS or Fedex. Whoever is cheapest gets the shipment, great for me, as some shipments are 2-3 pound some 30 pound. (I ship live plants). Very happy with Ordoro. I save more than the $25 a month fee easy in the spring, summer and fall.

Helped Make my Business Run Better

Ordoro has been helping us sell on multiple ecommerce channels fora few years now, and we couldn't be more satisfied! All all orders from Etsy, Amazon & Shopify come to one place to ship & track inventory. It makes everything easier.

Pros

All Orders in 1 place Batch Shipping- create & print many labels at once.

Simple and Clean Interface

When I just started, the Ordoro website interface looked way too simple for any complicated online transactions. But after I integrated Ordoro with my Amazon seller account, my inventory management became so much easier that I couldn't think of my life without it. I'm so happy that I found this unique and powerful yet extremely easy to use tool.

Cons

Ordoro in just 15 days has made my shiping easier and cheaper!

I have only contacted support twice and they have been awesome. Now with the new year I am going to challenge them with my my existing Dymo printer setup. All in all very impressed!

Pros

Easy Reasonably Priced Good savings on postage

Cons

Not self-service nerdy enough for me, BUT support has been great and fast!

Great product better support.

The program took care of all my inventory, invoicing, and shipping needs at a reasonable price. I tried many different online inventory programs before finding Ordoro. It was customizable to fit our needs. The support staff is friendly and knowledgeable. It is quick and easy to talk to a REAL person when you have a question.

Excellent Service - Fairly Robust Functionality

We were pretty happy all around. Every once in awhile something an issue arose but we were always able to get ahold of someone (sometimes even their CEO) to help us resolve the issue quickly. We have had our fair share of operational struggles and Ordoro was definitely a step in the right direction! Highly Recommend.

Cons

Wonderful system and support!

Although I am just starting to use this system I am finding the possibilities exciting and looking so forward to knowing all the ins and outs. Wish I had known about this MUCH sooner!

Pros

Ace customer service and support!

Cons

None!

Makes Work Easier

We've been using Ordoro.com for about 6 months now with our Amazon sales. Ordoro has made our order processing significantly faster and easier. An added bonus is we save money on postage as well.

So easy to use

I use to Had write all of my order from each site I sold on but that quickly became difficult ordoro works with all of the sites I use and offers shipping discounts!

Great Product

I am impressed with ease of using the products and the friendly customer service. I strongly recommend the service for all e-commerce user. the best inventory and shipping manger app. A+++

Cons

The drop shipping solution I was looking for

For what I need to do Ordoro is just perfect. It is easy to use, it does what I need (drop shipping) and the monthly cost is reasonable.