SAP Fieldglass Logo

SAP Fieldglass

Vendor management and services procurement for enterprise

SAP Fieldglass Reviews

User ratings

4.1

• Likelihood to recommend8.1/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

SAP Fieldglass helps my institution to find a perfect balance between overstaffing and understaffing of external laborforce. Consequently, we have improved service delivery and managed costs.
I appreciate that it is easy to use, and any questions are quickly answered by our representatives. Keeps our contractors and our client company happy and everyone in clear communication.
Overall it is a good system and I would recommend it to others.
The layout is confusing and not user frieldly. We had a project push out over 2 months and I sat with my engineer and we entered 0's for almost 20 mins filling out this system.
The navigation throughout the portal is not so smooth, it sometimes makes you leave an entire section before you are redirected to other.

SAP Fieldglass users...

Genuity IT Admin Suite-logocaret
listing-logo

Genuity IT Admin Suite

Beeline-logocaret
listing-logo

Beeline

How would you rate SAP Fieldglass?

Fieldglass for timekeeping

Transcript

Shreshti: My name is Shreshti, I'm HRIS manager. I'm going to review SAP Fieldglass today. My rating...

We use Fieldglass to procure contract IT staff via a vendor managed service provider.

Pros

We started using Fieldglass in 2016 and have filled over 100 positions to staff up our IT Department. We work with a third party vendor who provides this to us as a managed service. Fieldglass is very easy to use. Simple and visual reporting. Scalable and efficient.

SAP Fieldglass Review

My overall experience has been good, given my weekly usage. Apart from the less intuitive interface, it serves my purpose to fill up my timesheets very well. I would recommend this software to my colleagues.

Pros

I use Fieldglass to fill up my weekly timesheet. It is very convenient to enter hours and also gives intuitive alerts if a working hour is mistakenly filled up for a weekend or a holiday. The time sheet quantity section provides a good overall review of hours worked. Overall its a feature-rich software to use.

Cons

It would be better to have a more self-explanatory user interface since it can be a little confusing for new comers. The page has crashed a couple times during usage, but this issue has been resolved and brought back up every time.

For employees, a (relatively) simple way to enter time

Fieldglass is one of three time reporting tools needed for contract employees. It is by far the easiest to use, but does not integrate with either of the other two tools. The mobile app is subpar for a company the size of SAP, especially for time-entry, which isn't a terribly-complex task in its most basic form. Still, the web-driven version is intuitive and easy to use, and where most employees I know enter their time. In the end, the product fails to impress, but it doesn't have to do so because there's nothing flashy about time entry. It is not obtrusive, and it is straightforward.

Pros

The interface is clean and uncluttered, with a simple grid view

Cons

There are very few cons to this software as it is intuitive to use, easy to navigate, and (depending on its configuration) sends out real-time notifications to approvers.

Good Workforce Management System

A good workforce management system that allows you to stay organised and track workforce

Pros

Cloud Based Intuitive User Friendly Value for Money

Cons

Can be confusing for new users, more online tutorials needed

SAP Fieldglass is the best to managed contract employees

A resource setup time is very minimum along with adding all the contract entry. Contractors also can easily enter their time and the manager can approve as per the email notification

Pros

This is the most user friendly time contract resource management system. Every resource can be added assigned with individual project. Resource manager gets the email with the link after the resource book time for approval.

Cons

It requires two time data entry for the time sheet. Once the user need to enter the time he/she worked and then the hours to match the time booking.

Popular UI

10+ years - multiple implementations in multiple countries.

Pros

The UI and ability to support large accounts of $50M+ contingent spend

Cons

Since the SAP acquisition service has declined and most recently senior sales/operations have left.

Fieldglass review

Overall it is a good system and I would recommend it to others.

Pros

Overall Fieldglass is user friendly and fairly easy to navigate.

Cons

When entering in overtime hours you are forced to enter in your base hours twice then complete the math from each day displaying the difference in regular vs overtime hours. This creates a great deal of work on the user end.

Good Product Bad people

Pros

Fieldglass was a usable VMS with all the features you would expect. The field seems to all have the same basic features and functions.

Cons

Filedglass worked as advertised, but implementation model was lacking substance. Took longer to implement than anticipated. B+ software, D- personnel.

Getting better

Pros

I like the new upgrade implemented where I can select multiple employees and equipment at once. I also like how it totals the invoice for you as a check before submitting it so I can see if I’ve made mistakes.

Cons

I do not like how I can’t find an invoice I have submitted based on my own invoice number.

Useful tool for tracking timesheets

We use it to track contractor time sheets and expenses.

Pros

The best part of using SAP FieldGlass is that it interfaces with our company time entry tool Kronos and also reminds the managers to approve time cards and expense sheets

Cons

I cannot really point out anything major which is not good about this software. The cost and time reporting can get better though

My Review

Pros

Fieldglass is a tool that I daily use for vendor management, workforce management, etc. we can easily connect with our clients.

Cons

Sorry, I don't find any cons in this app.

Terrific req and application tracking tool

Great tool when working with large companies. Easy to track form start to finish and nice for applicants to see where they stand.

Pros

-easy to use -clean design -updates with features and instructions -ability to save profiles to resubmit applications - easy to interact with talent community

Cons

-slow close out time for positions - dependent on user for activity on positions -limited to what you are approved to view

Fieldglass for timekeeping

As a user, it is very to use and approve time. It was also compatible with most browsers and devices.

Pros

We have contractors and temps working with us. We do not create profiles for them in our systems. The agency uses fieldglass and it is easy to use and enter the time there for them to be paid.

Cons

The staff needs to enter the time daily. It would have been nice if there would be a way to create a schedule.

Super user friendly system that is easy to navigate and get through quickly

The software works great for all purposes we've used it for.

Pros

So easy to use, prompts for the information you must fill out on the vendor side ensure you don't mess anything up

Easy-to-use Group Time-tracking Tool

Time is very easy to track, and you can access it easily too. Seems like a rather secure program too. Ease of use is its best feature.

Pros

It's very easy to use this program to track your hours worked, and assign then to a particular cost center. Very user friendly, and much better than other similar programs I have used. It seems rather basic, but it fits our needs perfectly, so I have no complaints.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints about this simple time-tracking program.

User Friendly

Pros

User Friendly, a fifth grader could figure it out

Cons

Need to get approval to change time from someone with access

A great option for managing external/contract workers

The ability to easily manage contract workers is a huge benefit that Fieldglass provides. If you can get past the slowness at times, you will not find another platform that offers the same level of functionality.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to manage external or contract workers with this. You can set up rules/customization to suit your business needs. You can easily disable workers when needed by updating the end date. You also have the ability to use timesheets within FieldGlass.

Cons

The biggest thing I dislike about FieldGlass is it can be very slow with large organizations when updating worker details. It can sometimes take 30-60 seconds to pull up a record when you need to update the end date of a worker.

SAP Fieldglass for Enterprise Companies

Pros

SAP Fieldglass, as a contractor, was simple to use and that's what makes it great. Within 2 clicks, you're able to enter your time and save or submit. The fact that it doesn't take more time than this is beyond helpful, and it's also a perfect experience on mobile.

Cons

SAP Fieldglass is probably too large of a system for small businesses, but for time and contractor management within large organizations - it is ideal.

SAP Fieldglass

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use as a contractor to log hours and overtime, report absences etc. Easy to navigate and manage contractors as a Fieldglass administrator.

Cons

Would be improved if better integration to host company's HR (e.g. HR chat, etc) were included.

Not user friendly

Pros

There Is not much I like about this software. Every time I have called for help, I have not had an issue.

Cons

It is very tedious. I cannot search for my invoices that I have already entered into the system. It is not user friendly. Entering new employees is also difficult.

Thank you for reaching out; we are sorry to hear of the issues that you are experiencing. While we appreciate your recognition of our Support Team, we want you to be fully satisfied with SAP Fieldglass. SAP Fieldglass continually updates its platform with customer-centric features to ensure our customers have the best user experience possible when interacting with the tool. We apologize that your experience is proving to be challenging and know that we want to correct the situation. Please let us know if you would like further assistance and we can have a member of our support team contact you directly.

Easy to submit my time for my paychecks!

Pros

It was very quick and easy to submit my times I worked through Fieldglass. What I enjoyed is that they did not ask you to submit a time for every clock in. You were to list as the end of each work day what you worked and save your progress through the week.

Cons

If you forget to log, you don't get paid. I understand the responsibility being on each employee, BUT a little reminder when it's due would be nice.

Not ideal for customizations

The tax problems mentioned above were a concern for some time, but as a basic user reporting my hours my experience has been positive.

Pros

As a vendor reporting my hours, its fairly easy and basic to use. Depending on the level of customization the company requires, it can get quite complex.

Cons

Validating taxes from the front-end and back-end was challenging. The tax wizard function is not very reliable with Canadian taxes.

Great product to very a candidate's life cycle!

Pros

I've great to see where candidates are in the process, especially when working for a big organisation, it's much trickier to chase feedback. It's easy to use and i love the lists you can create based on job seekers and current jobs!

Cons

No con's that i can think of, only that the email notifications are a little difficult to read.

Good but requires customization

Overall, this is a good product to manage your contingent workforce but will require some planning and configuration on your part.

Pros

The thing I like the most about the software is that managers, suppliers and recruiters are all able to communicate about requisitions and candidates in one place.

Cons

The thing I like the least about the software is that it requires a lot of customization to make it do what you want to do.

Perfectly serviceable time and expense tracker

SAP Fieldglass, as a user, is 100% fine. It does the job, it does it well, and it never breaks down. It's extremely simple to use. It may not have the most updated feel, but it's reliable and that's what counts.

Pros

It is simple to use, and never breaks on me. SAP Fieldglass may not have the sexiest or most updated interface, but it's extremely user friendly and easy to navigate. I didn't have to use the accompanying instructions my company sent me to figure things out -- this is software that simply is what it is.

Cons

This is silly, but it looks like it was created in the 90's. There's nothing "pretty" or modern about it, but that's not really an issue considering that it works like a charm.