SAP Fieldglass Reviews

3.88/5 (24 reviews)

Tom Lindsay

Fieldglass - a configurable solution

Reviewed 2018-12-14

We use Fieldglass to manage candidates for client companies that we recruit for. We also manage contingent workers.We use Fieldglass to manage recruitments for multiple client companies. Being that it is run by SAP, the software is almost infinitely configurable, and the companies are able to configure it to match the company culture and terminology. As a recruiter, that means we have to learn the company culture and terminology as well, and it turns out that Fieldglass helps that. We are able to communicate better with the managers because we are learning their language, as it were.

Stepheney Aden

Nestle Purina's experience with SAP Fieldglass has been great!

Reviewed 2018-02-07

The solution has helped us accomplish a significant business objective surrounding external workforce. We now have a streamlined and consistent process for our organization and will continue to expand on the solution's functionality to meet our new business objectives. The software allows for a number of reporting and analytics capabilities which has helped our business tremendously. The Account Services Team at Fieldglass is incomparable to any other. We consider them a part of our Nestle Purina family. They have gone above and beyond to work with our organization to set us up for success, and prepare us for the future. We are very thankful for their partnership and the solution.

David Pittner

Great Partner and Advocate

Reviewed 2017-11-06

My support team at SAP - Fieldglass. Always attentive. They never shy away from telling me if I am going down the wrong path. Quick to offer best practices and help me to be a better administrator and program manager. The functionality is configurable to the needs of the program and offers comprehensive reporting which is vital in the metrics driven business environment we are in today.

Dennis Gueretta

Fieldglass is a good website for contract or temp workers to submit their hours to temp agencies

Reviewed 2018-06-18

making sure my hours for my timecard is sent to my temp company's payroll depart so I get paid on a weekly or tri-monthly basis.It is easy to enter hours, time for arrivals and leaving work, and keeping track of work hours. It is also easy to edit hours or make corrects.

Chris Thomas

My favorite product for cloud storage and document sharing

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Simplified file sharing and document management for work, school, and personal use. A wide variety of integration features with other applications. Easily share files and folders with friends and colleagues in real time. Dropbox also automatically saves and backs up my documents to the cloud, and frees up valuable space on my hard drive. Mainly, I like having the ability to access, edit, and share important files remotely. Mobile application is great, as well as syncing with other devices.

Tracking employees

Reviewed 2018-08-15

We require the agencies that supply us with contract labor to have fieldglass as the way for us to approve timecards and submit it to them for payroll. Before my time, there were paper forms that had to be faxed in but this is easy once their agencies are able to set up their own accounts and we can approve it on a weekly basis. I get emails and can add proxies or be a proxy for hiring managers to permit them or myself to approve timecards if someone has to be out of office.

Jose Mari Mallari

One for All

Reviewed 2018-10-09

FieldGlass is if not the most comprehensive vendor management system tool out in the market. Easy access for everyone that uses the management tool. Ease of use is superb and navigation is easy to understand. The best thing about it is as well, is its fast something that is very vital in where this system is used, something that is appreciated by many when there are multiple users accessing the system all at the same time.

Lori Clanton

Fantastic all around platform for management

Reviewed 2018-03-01

I like that I can manage all of my clients through the one software VMS. This makes handling multiple large or small employee headcounts a breeze. I also felt it was very user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-08-19

Good product. Can be customized for certain groups of people to enter their time and expenses.

Tom Grooms

We use Fieldglass to procure contract IT staff via a vendor managed service provider.

Reviewed 2018-03-02

We started using Fieldglass in 2016 and have filled over 100 positions to staff up our IT Department. We work with a third party vendor who provides this to us as a managed service. Fieldglass is very easy to use. Simple and visual reporting. Scalable and efficient.

SAP Fieldglass Review

Reviewed 2018-10-17

My overall experience has been good, given my weekly usage. Apart from the less intuitive interface, it serves my purpose to fill up my timesheets very well. I would recommend this software to my colleagues.I use Fieldglass to fill up my weekly timesheet. It is very convenient to enter hours and also gives intuitive alerts if a working hour is mistakenly filled up for a weekend or a holiday. The time sheet quantity section provides a good overall review of hours worked. Overall its a feature-rich software to use.

Hunter Shontz

Do not like or recommend

Reviewed 2018-04-25

The only pro that comes to mind is that it tracks peoples time well. I do not really like anything else about it.

Claire McIlwaine

Good Workforce Management System

Reviewed 2018-09-21

A good workforce management system that allows you to stay organised and track workforceCloud Based Intuitive User Friendly Value for Money

Anonymous

Over technical system for what it provides

Reviewed 2018-08-17

It is easy to search for positions and filter once you know the Buyer.

Anonymous

Terrific req and application tracking tool

Reviewed 2018-12-27

Great tool when working with large companies. Easy to track form start to finish and nice for applicants to see where they stand. -easy to use -clean design -updates with features and instructions -ability to save profiles to resubmit applications - easy to interact with talent community

Danielle Borror

Super user friendly system that is easy to navigate and get through quickly

Reviewed 2018-04-19

The software works great for all purposes we've used it for.So easy to use, prompts for the information you must fill out on the vendor side ensure you don't mess anything up

Samantha Guzaitis

Not user friendly

Reviewed 2018-06-13

There Is not much I like about this software. Every time I have called for help, I have not had an issue.

Dyllan Alvarez

Easy to submit my time for my paychecks!

Reviewed 2017-12-13

It was very quick and easy to submit my times I worked through Fieldglass. What I enjoyed is that they did not ask you to submit a time for every clock in. You were to list as the end of each work day what you worked and save your progress through the week.

Anonymous

Great product to very a candidate's life cycle!

Reviewed 2018-09-26

I've great to see where candidates are in the process, especially when working for a big organisation, it's much trickier to chase feedback. It's easy to use and i love the lists you can create based on job seekers and current jobs!

Kay Ndlela

SAP Fieldglass is a superior VMS tool that is enabling us to manage our Contingent program.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-10-31

An organization such as ours requires support and commitment to operate and SAP Fieldglass doesn't disappoint.Ease of use and analytics that aid in our data review and decision making abilities on how to better run our program. We receive great customer support and feedback reports to better run the Contingent Workforce Program. SAP Fieldglass continues to seek our feedback on the use of the tool which enables a constructive dialogue and constant desire to keep the software ahead of its competitors.

Kevin Andersen

Most worthless least intuitive timesheet software EVER

Reviewed 2018-09-28

There are NO benefits to using this program, unless you view frustration as a benefitAbsolutely nothing! This software is cumbersome, counter-intuitive and quite frankly worthless

tory waltrip

an easy applicant tracking system

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-12-06

Fieldglass is a decent applicant tracking tool- it's very customizable and you can schedule a lot through there.

Anonymous

Cluncky and passing the buck on data entry

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-12-04

I liked when I was done with this software and didn't need to use it anymore, i.e. after payroll was done adn I didn't need to enter any hours.

Joe Sheffer

Overly complicated, manual verification for everything, difficult to navigate, slow customer service

Reviewed 2019-01-14

How can a software in the 21st century offer customer support with a 7/10 day response time? It would be quicker to send a letter in the post. None at all. It really is an infuriating POS.