ServiceBox Reviews

4.33/5 (63 reviews)

Tim Wall

Dealing with people at ServiceBox has been very good.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

That it developed in Saskatchewan, Canada. Integrates with Canadian taxes, and when there is a question the support team understands the Canadian aspect, which almost non-existent for American developed products. We can track all the equipment on various sites and attach notes, pictures, and details as it pertains to each individual piece of equipment.

Cody Hutfelter

Good program. The app is not useful. No direction on how to use.

Reviewed 2018-03-28

Attaching pictures. Tracking our technicians check in and check outs. Easy invoicing and creating work orders. Creating customer data base was great. The ability to add pictures to invoices. The navigating of the site is amazing. Easy to teach and we were able to develop a manual quickly. Invoices and work orders are tracked for what stage they are at. Easy to identify which work orders are not complete or require invoicing. Customer data base is easy to search.

Kelsey Ritchotte

ServiceBox has helped us streamline our company to perform our jobs more efficiently.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

It has great functionality and allows us to run our company all from one software. It allows our technicians the ability to access the job site information that they require.

Neysa Wall

Best choice for a Canadian based company

Reviewed 2018-03-28

After trying a couple of US based service software programs with no success we found ServiceBox and it's been working great. Service Box syncs wonderfully with our Quickbooks (Canadian desktop version), we didn't experience any of the tax integration issues that we had with the US companies. The support team response is very quick, and often they will follow up by both email and phone. The software is simple and intuitive; our technicians picked it up with very minimal training. It has been very convenient for both office staff and techs to have the clients historical data at their fingertips. With the ability to add pictures, create maintenance lists and record timesheets we have become entirely paperless - and all data is updated in real time so we are able to operate more efficiently!

Jennifer White

User friendly and they were able to customize it to our needs

Reviewed 2016-12-13

Here are some reviews from our employees who use Service Box everyday; -Haven't had any issues. -Sb is easy to use, however, I think it would be easier if we had more search options. For example, I would like to search for WOs that have attachments, Also, even being on a desktop computer, I feel that its slow at times, it only crashes every now and again but that may not be services box as opposed to the internet crashing. Lastly, for the purposes of deleting unused WOs, it would be nice if I could check multiple ones before deleting them as opposed to deleting them one by one, it would save some time. Overall, I don't think the program is bad, it just needs some adjustments. -I enjoy using SB, it's always been really easy & convenient to use for me. More helpful for me to describe any issues on a WO than writing it on a bench sheet. -It's easy to use. No problems at all -Always glitchy on phone app , very user friendly via computer/laptop - I feel pretty good with service box except where sometimes it won't register when I hit check in on a work order. For example I will check in at 7 am then when I go to check out at 9 am it will say I never checked in. Other than that I like it! -Service box works fine for me. I haven't had too many issues. Occasionally, load times will be long, but that about the worst experience I've had with it. -I like how it's working so far. The only thing I don't car for is when I open service box it always pops up to a work order from 10/12/16. But other than that it's working good. -Haven't had any issues -It's been a helpful tool -Haven't had many issues, sometimes it lags but that's about it, I give it an 8 out of 10 -I don't like how service box rounds the time incorrectly even though it has been mentioned multiple times, other than that I feel it is a very helpful tool for the company.

Jenny Hart

ServiceBox is a Great Tool and Syncs with Quickbooks well

Reviewed 2016-09-07

I have been using ServiceBox for about a year now. It was hard to believe that a software would make my job that much easier but once I finally trusted the system I was very happy that we made the decision to go ahead. I was nervous the first time I had to do a sync with Quickbooks but it has made our business run so much smoother. After trying a few different processes, we finally tried ServiceBox and moved to a paperless system. We are able to e-mail all invoices to our clients and between this and the techs having access to everything in the field, we have saved large amounts of time. Now there is no dual entry for invoices. It is a brilliant thing to have techs using the system too, communication between everyone is greatly improved

Joy White

Great software for small service business

Reviewed 2016-09-04

We love the product, it has helped move our business to the next level. We are able to invoice our customers faster as our technicians can close the job onsite. We know where our technicians are and we are able to dispatch more efficiently. On big plus is eNtering each service as they are called in, tracking. It has made our business more efficient. As well it is easier to look up past jobs and determine best course of action with notes and pictures attached. It is excellent that it links to our accounting software so seamlessly which is another great feature.

Gabriel Fernandez

Momentum HVAC Services

Reviewed 2016-09-07

Service box has made our small business perform as a much larger business and given us the ability to tie almost everything we do and deal with daily into a package that works. Its not without issues but as they come up they are dealt with quickly and professionally. Over all very satisfied with the product and look forward to what Service box will grow into. always with us where ever we go, As long i have my device near i can see and make changes as needed

Luke Wacholtz

Great value, it does have the characteristic still of a newer company.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

More accurate representation of stats, and faster invoicing. More accurate tracking of invoicing and man hours. The ability to source any invoice or work order from anywhere. It is incredibly valuable in many instances to have access this information.

Scott Klempp

All in one package for any Service business

Reviewed 2016-12-12

This organization tool has given us the opportunity to become completely mobile with our billing from the site while keeping track of work orders, time sheets, and customer history.Its flexibility

Brendan Klassen

Easy to manage time and material.

Reviewed 2018-03-30

More time spent working and less time on paper workHaving the time sheet updated based on work orders. Our previous system would require us to enter job site details for all forms like time sheet, gas permit, check sheets. Now all forms are linked to the job site so we don't waste time entering the same info multiple times

DERRICK HARVEY

GOOD SYSTEM

Reviewed 2016-12-12

I STARTED TO USE THE SYSTEM WITHOUT ANY TUTORIAL AND IT WAS EASY TO LEARN, HIGHLY INTUITIVE AND WITH FEW "QUIRKS" THAT I COULD FINE...I LOOK FORWARD TO THE ADDITION OF A LIVE INVENTORY, LINKED TO THE USAGE REPORTS (WORK ORDERS) THAT ARE CREATEDEASY TO USE

Gero Winkler

Excellent in person help which went for beyond what we expected.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Ease of use and integration with accounting software used by our companyThe features are constantly being upgraded and improved in consultation with industry users.

Ryan Sutherland

Have had this system for a bit over a year now. Would never go back to our old system

Reviewed 2018-03-27

Cost of the product. Speed of the access for our techs out doing calls. The time card links work great. The tech support has been top notch. The ability to customize customers How it links up to our accounting software. The time card link has proved to pay for itself. We have noticed an increase in employee productivity. Support is very quick and actually being able to speak to a real person right away.

Mari Ann Rockson

Great software for our small refrigeration company

Reviewed 2018-04-03

The company is incredibly responsive to questions or requested changes. The software is simple and intuitive for users.

Lorilee Evans

positive review

Reviewed 2016-09-06

fairly simple (which for me is good), good search qualities, good customer support, I don't know cost to rate valuesearch functions, good customer support, fairly simple

Michael Da Maren

Easy to use and very organized

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Ability to track past jobs through database. Also it's nice to add expenses and check lists for equipment and jobs.

Kasja Wall

It is great to use with the HVAC & Plumbing Business

Reviewed 2018-03-28

I love how easy the program is to use, you can jump right into it without any training! Also I like how it is very customizable to the company so any company can make it their own.

Anonymous

Great software for the service and construction tech to track expenses and labor.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

It makes it extremely easy to to amalgamate information from job and reference it. It makes it easy to track hours, labor, expenses and create notes for other techs. Also excellent how you can attach pictures directly to job.

Kaelan Wall

Great program easy to go paperless with it.

Reviewed 2018-03-29

I like that we are able to access work orders at anytime and there is no human error of loosing papers anymore. I also like how we are able to input our own checklists.

Josh Burton

it works very well for our needs in the service industry.

Reviewed 2018-03-30

We like the fact that we can create a invoice directly in Quickbooks off of the work order. it is very easy for the engineers to get the pdf files needed to complete the work order and easy to attach the signed document back to the work order.

Matthew Sherick

Best product so far

Reviewed 2016-10-12

We have used many scheduling and dispatching softwares. This fits our business platform the best. It has a lot of functionality and the development team is always quick to help integration of a new feature or idea we have.

Anonymous

I have found Service Box to be quite proficient in my everyday work needs.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Customer history is a big bonus. I can see what has been done so I don't have to go into a job blind

Erik Pirker

Overall good experiance.

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Can look at past work notes- Can attach pictures to jobsitea for reviewing later-keeps everything organized.

kyle rand

Some bugs and occasional crashing but good

Reviewed 2018-04-02

Easy to navigate with simplified tabs and I like that i can see what jobs have not been started or people cant get to.