All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

ServiceTitan Reviews

Pros

From their sales staff on down to tech support everyone has been impeccably perfect in the service they have provided. The way they manage our account is fantastic.

Jay C.

Read the full review
Love the integration with phone lines, great messaging board with technicians, great marketing tracking.

Kristin D.

Read the full review
It is very user friendly, the staff is always very fast to respond to my chat or emails and they really do their best to thoroughly take care of all my needs or concerns.

Shilleah S.

Read the full review

Cons

If you need to contact support, its a 30-60 minute wait. The awkward steps to do "one-off" custom priced invoices is annoying and more difficult than it should be.

JD D.

Read the full review
It revealed so many areas where we were lacking and that is uncomfortable to find out about your business.

Adam C.

Read the full review
Is this even a question. I think our only complaint is little things that at the end of the day comes down to workflow ways and not so much on ServiceTitan.

Kayla P.

Best in the biz

It’s allowed us to be effective with every workflow, from taking calls to following up on jobs.

Pros

Feature set and workflows are the best in the industry. Support is top notch. Software is reliable. The pages just load in a snap unlike our last software.

Cons

Like any software change, it was a learning curve. But our success team helps us use the software efficiently and answer any questions we have.

Thank you for taking time to review ServiceTitan and for being a customer. We built ServiceTitan to help contractors like you run their business more successfully. We look forward to celebrating all of your future successes.

The best move we've made!

Overall, the experience has been wonderful, even with some features missing that we feel are necessary for our workflow. Customer support has been outstanding. I think I've bugged our onboarder [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] endlessly, and he has remained extremely patient with me. Emails are answered fairly quickly and zoom appointments are so easy to schedule.

Pros

We love that this is a cloud based software that we can access from anywhere. Clients having the ability to pay online and access their past invoices is a HUGE thing for us. The flat rates have photos and descriptions and are consistently updated, as necessary. Manufacturer catalogs can be imported. The software increases accountability for each employee. Auto-reminders can be texted to clients to avoid missed appointments.

Cons

With ESC, we could scroll down and see multiple days at a time while on the phone with a customer and trying to schedule them. Now we have to click back and forth between days. The system doesn't seem fully set up for running commercial calls. We work with a handful of commercial property managers, some with dozens of tenants and some with hundreds of tenants. Every now and then, the property manager...

I was told that we we need to revise our business model. WHAT?!

Stay away if you are a person who values customer service and being treated with respect. After all you pay their wages.

Pros

Lots of features. Some Useless, some not. I can see how the features would work for other companies but for us we ended up turning off a good amount of them as they added a lot of unnecessary steps. They do have good invoicing and job scheduling.

Cons

The reason I even decided to write this review (I never write reviews) is because we had subscribed to the Service Titan software and had a pretty good time using it. It seemed to really help us. We got on board with them about a year after they started up. So they were able to work out some bugs in their software and make it at least sustainable. However, they started to do update after update...

Service TItan - Windows to Mac for the HVAC world!

EXCELLENT customer service depending on your CSM. We have had several. Current is based out of ATL and they are amazing! Easy to use software, visual and self explanatory. Implementation was smooth but had its share of concerns. I would not import Memberships if I had the chance to do over. It would have been easier for manual import due to revenue recognition issues and membership reporting numbers being inaccurate due to inactive membership types (the imports). Overall great experience tho with the implementation team.

Pros

Customer notifications that allowed our clients to see when a tech was in route and location of route. Customer service features, clean, easy to view board and job details can be as detailed or minimal as desired. Ease of function.

Cons

Reporting software is slightly lacking. Mobile version is limited for techs on the field. Notifications for reminders are limited to one paragraph/set of content, not different based on business unit. Hardest part - we cannot sell equipment through the system due to the inability for AHRI Matchups.

One of the most powerful CRMs for local service companies

I love ServiceTitan. Their automated texting for booking confirmations, dispatching, and review requesting has lead to better customer communication, happier customers, and more Google reviews for our business, which in turn has led to more customers finding us through Google organically. I can't attribute any direct revenue to review gathering, but I personally believe it was instrumental in Google Organic being the second largest source of revenue last month for new customers.

Pros

ServiceTitan has it all. The capabilities and features within the software far exceeds anything we had on our previous software, FieldAware. Their support team is second to none. They're always available and super helpful. The automation and various features make ServiceTitan so easy to use and keep up with your customer's needs.

Cons

They make you pay extra for a lot of the really helpful stuff. And then when you get access to those extra features they aren't nearly as fleshed out as they'd lead you to believe in sales presentations. Without those features, however, you'll be less efficient. So it's a bit of a Catch-22.

Best Decision I made in 13 years of Business!

Life Changing - I wish that was describable better but one day I signed up and the next 18 months have changed my business life, which always changes you and your life, bettered my team, allowed me to hire even through COVID and the winters and keep growing and growing. It also gave us EXCELLENT tools to improve our customer experience. That matters!

Pros

Service Titan has exceptional software development, beyond features that I could have even thought of wanting, and they have truly helped us increase our revenue by almost $1M in sales in a year, but the PEOPLE of this company make ALL the difference. I don't know how to fit everything I love about my Titan Family into this box! ST integrates with everything, so if it isn't an already integration it has open API - it will work. But the core product I promise is going to change your business life.

Cons

I think the only con someone could say is that there is so much to the software that it's not going to go from - 100% use overnight. But that's not even a con to me, fully engage with each step and the next will make more sense.

Stacy, It means so much that you took time out of your day to write a review. We're beyond thrilled that ServiceTitan has helped you and your business. Please keep all of the feedback and suggestions coming. And thank you for serving your community on the front lines during these difficult times!

Excellent Field Management for an affordable price

No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!) Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

Pros

ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

Cons

ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

Its Because of ServiceTitan

Pros

Success Manager is absolutely amazing! Her name is Ari and she goes above and beyond for our company when it comes to adding additional features that aren't a part of the default software. Love ServiceTitan and all that it has to offer.

Cons

You do have to put time into the software. However, if you do take the time, learn the features, build out the process, and implement it, then you can take your business to the next level.

Great Software and Great Service

Overall its been great.

Pros

I work from the office side and I've had to learn how to do the field side from the office side and the ability to work around how the program was intended to be used has been very easy. ServiceTitan has been made aware of the fact that not all people in the field will find it easy to work with and will need support from the office side. The office side also has to be able to work around the limitations...

Cons

Like all web based programs it comes with some challenges.

ServiceTitan Review

The company and their Customer Success managers truly want to see our company be successful and will do whatever it takes to make sure that our goals are meet.

Pros

PriceBook Marketing is built in Customer communications QuickBooks Integration

Cons

Task management and workflow automated notifications is a big deficiency.

Current Service Titan User / Admin

Service Titan is very technician driven and focused and needs to be a 50/50 balance between admin and techs. Their customer service has gone WAY DOWN in the past year or more. It is very hard to get ahold of support and we are not getting timely assistance and / or call backs. They system also seems to go down A LOT and have issues, when they state that they are proud of their "lack of down time"....

Pros

The scheduling and dispatching board and screens are easy to navigate and very helpful. Easy to follow schedules and changes that need to be made to the jobs can be done easily in one area with minimal screen movement. The search area is also very inclusive and there are many different ways to do multiple searches for items, clients etc that we are looking for.

Cons

This software is more technician driven than it is administrative driven. In this time and age, there should be much easier screen flows, easier ways to track items and reporting. There also should be better short cuts for the admin team inside. The price book is not very easy to use as well and needs work done on it as well.

Well worth the money!

I was a Service Titan user while working at another company and when I left that company to start my own company, I was presented with a tough decision on which Home Service software I would use. Because I already had experience with Service Titan, I thought it would be good to test out another provider. I signed up with another provider, went through the onboarding process, and disliked the entire process and software. I ended up cancelling my service with the other provider before we went live as a company, and switched over to Service Titan, which looking back, is probably the best decision I ever made for my company.

Pros

Service Titan offers a lot of features, they have great ways for you to learn the software, and are always looking for ways they can bring more value to their customers. Every person I have worked with at Service Titan has been helpful, kind, and happy to be of service. Additionally, they are really helping create a community of contractors that allows you to connect and get ideas from other contractors through a lot of their networking channels.

Cons

The reason most contractors complain about all these home service software companies is because they are contractors who work with their hands and are not yet comfortable with the technology. There is a pretty big learning curve to go from whatever system was being used before, but I assure you, if you fully commit, give it your all, Service Titan should be able to help your business grow in new and exciting ways, and in the long term, will likely reduce your overall operating costs because of how many things can be automated.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us and choosing ServiceTitan. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. We're happy to hear that you love ServiceTitan and that you decided to go with ServiceTitan when you started your own company. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Great product - not right for us.

Overall, it is a great program and has a lot of functionality that is beneficial. For our company, it came down to the cost and amenities we were receiving for that cost. Support lacked (when we used the software) and we ran into issues a lot without feeling like we had the support to help us resolve the issues. Between this and cost - it drove us to find another software platform.

Pros

I loved the capabilities ServiceTitan gave us for communicating with customers, the ease of scheduling and dispatching, tracking of maintenance agreements, etc. Overall usage was great. The cost is significant for what you get, in my opinion. They do not typically take smaller companies as they are "not the right fit." We ended up transitioning to another platform that had almost all the same capabilities for a fraction of the cost. With getting basically all the same amenities, it was worth it in a cost aspect.

Cons

Before starting with ServiceTitan, it was as if you couldn't get them to leave you alone, but after starting with them at times it was difficult to even get a hold of someone for anything. Our support member would get changed on us and we wouldn't even know - so we would be trying to contact no one basically. It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. While we might have not been the right software for you at this time, we're happy to hear that you loved ServiceTitan. We hope to better serve you in the future.

Office Manager

I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Service Titan, our company as a whole has seen improvements at all levels. We are very happy that we made the jump to Service Titan and look forward to the additional releases.

Pros

We are a growing Plumbing & HVAC company and we were looking for solutions to be more in line with today's digital world. We love the call booking and dispatch notifications to customers. It allows customer's to know exactly when to expect their technician. Our CSR and Dispatch love the incoming call information for existing customer's that pre-populates for them, it allows us to give a personal touch...

Cons

Follow-Up Section and Memberships need updating, but Service Titan has listened to their users are in the process of providing updates to these features. Payroll/Timesheets needs to be more versitle and needs customization, but again Service Titan is working on this as well.

Angelia, Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow. We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers. Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

Service Titan Rocks!

Service Titan has enabled us to grow in ways we didn't know were possible. With data tracking, a better selling platform, more efficient call booking, and a very easy to use system, we couldn't be happier. Please understand that in the process of selecting Service Titan we painstakingly researched a multitude of different options. Hands down this is the most versatile and productive option. But the...

Pros

Data tracking, phone call recording, dispatch efficiency, invoicing, and on and on. This product does so much for us it is hard to point out the "pros". They just keep impressing me every day!

Cons

This product does not do everything that we would like it to do. But in order to do that we would be spending an exuberant amount of money to have our own software developed. Also note that we are not your typical home service provider. We are a plumbing company that provides everything from minor repairs on up to plumbing a multi-million dollar high-rise project. And the things it doesn't do has just forced us to find better ways of doing things. Service Titan also works hard to develop their product based on customer feedback. We have been with Service Titan for a short time now and already two of my suggestions have been made a reality.

Great Business Software!

It's is a continuous learning experience using ServiceTitan because the platform is always evolving!

Pros

ServiceTitan is the tool we use to make our business more profitable by automating what can be automated so we can focus on our Service Performance and building lifelong relationships with our clients!

Cons

With any software, there will always be bugs and glitches; this is my least favorite thing about the software.

Hi Sheena, Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow. We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers. That's why we're always listening to feedback, and constantly taking the steps to improve our software. Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

It's Ok

I think it is ok so far, lots of new things I am learning but it is ok.

Pros

It's easy to do certain things on there but I feel it's easy to maneuver if you are a dispatcher, being a preventive maintenance coordinator it has it's flaws.

Cons

I don't like the recurring service task because it doesn't have a lot of information. You have to dig deeper in a account to make sure we have the right information.

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

A Change to the Future

ServiceTitan has changed the game for us. It has set the bar high and the standards even higher. The on-boarding wasn't the easiest, but that was just because some people can not adapt to change very well. The software itself has helped not only increase our sales, but has allowed us to market and advertise even better by the capabilities of tracking. Things that you would not even think to run...

Pros

The technology, it will completely set you aside from the rest of the industry. Sending out Bio's, pictures, and the capabilities to track who is coming to your home and when straight from your fingertips is the best satisfaction return from our customers.

Cons

Is this even a question? I think our only complaint is little things that at the end of the day comes down to workflow ways and not so much on ServiceTitan.

I love Service Titan!

I think they are great people and always looking for ways to improve on their functions!

Pros

I love how easy my follow up tab is and all of the ways that I can sort through customers and jobs.

Cons

The maintenance side of things is super confusing and not easily sorted. It makes my co-worker's job really hard.

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking time to review us and providing us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers! We're thrilled you found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our service and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Hands down an amazing product with an amazing support staff!

Pros

As a plumbing service company, this product covers everything you need to implement a high quality, fully functioning, well rounded service company. The tracking and reporting of every detail is impecable, and they are always making things better. When tracking is so easy, figuring out what works and what doesn't work becomes easier too and profits can begin to soar! The ease of use and functionality of this product and its support staff is second to none!

Cons

Just as with any cloud based system, the thought of down time is always a bit scary, but even this, they have sheltered pretty dang well! In the 2 years we have used ST, it has only "gone down" maybe 2-3 times, but never for more than about 30 minutes. They recently launched an app s well, that allows field techs to work offline, so they definitely have their bases covered, even under the scary uncertainty of all cloud based systems.

Customer Service needs Improvement

Overall it is too expensive for the quality of customer service.

Pros

Service Titan is good for a lot of reasons one of them being call tracking for marketing purposes, call recording for checking our own staff customer service and for recall. Service Titan syncs with outside software like gps tracking and accounting. It is a good software.

Cons

The cons with Service Titan are that they don't have a quick response time for customer service the best way is through a chat but not as efficient as they could be.

Thank you Bernadette for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on building an amazing software that helps our customers better manage their business operations. That being said, we are constantly working hard to improve our services and offerings. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to have you on board. Please do reach out to your success rep if there's anything we can do to be of help.

ST for All Contractors

ServiceTitan is extremely easy to use. All processes are designed to get things done quickly. And you can use the system from anywhere.

Pros

I love that the engineers of the software are constantly changing it to better the software. Then there is a notification of what has changed and how it will benefit the user moving forward.

Cons

This is a simi-difficult questions. There's not a lot to dislike about the software, changes occur so frequently that most users are able to adapt to the new of the software and forget about what was bad. I personally feel that ST engineers take the feedback left on their community page and work to improve the flaws that users point out.

Maria, Wow! Thanks so much for the awesome review. We're committed to making ServiceTitan the best software solution for contractors. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to continue partnering with you.

The Central Nervous System for your HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical Contracting Business

Even though my experience with ServiecTitan was brief, I have nothing but great regards for the platform.

Pros

I love the mere fact that ServiceTitan is truly the alpha / omega for software that serves as the backbone for the technologically under served home services industry!

Cons

Complexity and commercial model. The software is extremely complex and ServiceTitan does a phenomenal job of flying their onboarding staff onsite or inviting new clients to the local HQ (either Glendale, CA or Atlanta) for implementation. I firmly believe in this 4th Industrial Revolution that there will be a job title ServiceTitan Administrator that will be held in high reverence. The software is unbelievably expensive to a majority of the market. Typically the commercial model comes across as offensive and stakeholders have to realize that ServiceTitan is an investment and data shows "Average 27% revenue increase in the first 9 months".

Thank you, Jay, for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped your business. We've been working hard to build an amazing software for our customers and we are thrilled you think so, too. Thank you for sharing your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Surpassed our revenue goals

We surpassed our company-wide revenue goals in the third quarter of this year. I truly believe that we would not have been able to do this without ServiceTitan. We are able to provide better service to our customers. Phone integration puts the customer's information and service history at our fingertips. Booking confirmation and automatic appointment reminders free upMobile Dispatching allows customers to track the arrival of their technicians. Greensky financing and a good, better, best pricing is helping our technicians sell more in the field. We are better able to manage our maintenance contracts. What's not to love?

Pros

Ease of use, Dashboard Revenue Tracking, Multi-tasking, Customer Experience, ServiceTitan is constantly working to improve and develop the platform. The technical support in resolving issues is easy, fast and responsive.

Cons

Batching and exporting invoices and payments to Quickbooks is cumbersome at best. I wish reporting were more clear and flexible. Even with custom reporting, we sometimes have to run multiple reports to get the information we need.

Dawn, Thanks for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We love hearing stories like yours, about how ServiceTitan has helped your business grow and has made your life easier. It's what motivates all 400+ of us to strive each day to keep improving and to be as extraordinary as the companies who rely on ServiceTitan.

Easy to use, great product

I used ServiceTitan to dispatch technicians, keep projects in order, hold all customer inquiries, and to generally help run the office. It was a great change from the software we were using previously to complete all these tasks.

Pros

This software is so easy to learn and teach. The interface is very user friendly, properly labeled, and easy on the eyes. There isn't a lot of unnecessary buttons or icons that can confuse, which would make learning it that much harder.

Cons

I didn't have many cons when using this software, but if I had to pick one, I would say that changing the sizing of the fonts, boxes, etc. was not as easy as I would hope. It has a large font, which many people prefer, but because I run multiple programs at a time I need small, space saving fonts. Other than that, it was great.

Hi Risa, thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.