ServiceTitan Reviews

ServiceTitan

#1 Management Software for Service Contractors.

4.56/5 (153 reviews)

Pros
  • Service Titan is so user friendly and simplistic to use, dispute all of the amazing information it provides, it is perfect for anyone no matter what their ability is with technology.Tricia B.Read the full review
  • Their support system is amazing, you can always reach someone, customer notifications is a HUGE plus and their customer record design is great.Gabriela T.Read the full review
  • It has improved so much of our business and we can't believe we ever worked without it. The pace of innovation at ST is quick which makes us excited for even more improved features.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
Cons
  • It revealed so many areas where we were lacking and that is uncomfortable to find out about your business.Adam C.Read the full review
  • Is this even a question. I think our only complaint is little things that at the end of the day comes down to workflow ways and not so much on ServiceTitan.Kayla P.Read the full review
  • I really can't name a con for the product. Only thing I can think of is sometimes ServiceTitan lags and that can hamper your operations momentarily.Henry L.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Marlin Clark

Best in the biz

Reviewed 2019-05-07

It’s allowed us to be effective with every workflow, from taking calls to following up on jobs.

Pros
Feature set and workflows are the best in the industry. Support is top notch. Software is reliable. The pages just load in a snap unlike our last software.

Cons
Like any software change, it was a learning curve. But our success team helps us use the software efficiently and answer any questions we have.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you for taking time to review ServiceTitan and for being a customer. We built ServiceTitan to help contractors like you run their business more successfully.

We look forward to celebrating all of your future successes.

Darius Parsia

Excellent Field Management for an affordable price

Reviewed 2019-09-09
Review Source: Software Advice

No software solution is going to be perfect or completely handle everything you need (not without major cost at least!) Overall ServiceTitan handles everything we need and provides accurate accounting as well.

Pros
ServiceTitan excels really well at providing technicians in the field with tools they need to estimate, sell and install/repair for residential customers. The mobile app is beautiful and easy to use. I love how technicians can create quick quotes from estimate templates, show pictures and pricing, good/better/best options and financing and even take payments and signatures on the go. You can even create custom forms such as troubleshooting and job arrival/completion forms.

Cons
ServiceTitan is not the best solution for commercial business. Creating quotes from the office is still not efficient, could be done differently. Multi-day jobs are confusing to figure out.

Sylvette Frempong

Poor Support

Reviewed 2020-05-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Implementation specialist was helpful and responsive.

Pros
The software has many features. Dashboard capabilities.

Cons
Product is overly expensive. The features are not part of the training upon implementation. Many are found during daily usage as one explores the software and stumbles upon them. Chat support continues to timeout with no option to call in; just email or chat.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Sylvette,

Thank you for your feedback. Feedback really helps us improve our business. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We have shared your feedback with our implementation and support our team.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10

Spencer Keife

I was told that we we need to revise our business model. WHAT?!

Reviewed 2017-06-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Stay away if you are a person who values customer service and being treated with respect. After all you pay their wages.

Pros
Lots of features. Some Useless, some not. I can see how the features would work for other companies but for us we ended up turning off a good amount of them as they added a lot of unnecessary steps. They do have good invoicing and job scheduling.

Cons
The reason I even decided to write this review (I never write reviews) is because we had subscribed to the Service Titan software and had a pretty good time using it. It seemed to really help us. We got on board with them about a year after they started up. So they were able to work out some bugs in their software and make it at least sustainable. However, they started to do update after update after update. With these updates we got thrown into their "beta testing" without even getting our consent first. We were doing something one way and then they would introduce a new "feature" and it would completely derail our entire process and we would have to start from square one. This happened repeatedly. My second issue with this company is that the designate each company that subscribes to their service what they call a "Success Manager". Which is cool and all but when the success manager knows less about their own software then you do, that's a problem to me. On top of that, the Success Managers we were assigned were rude. The first one was so rude that I requested another because I thought that every time I would talk to this person I would lose my freaking temper and say things that shouldn't be said. So now we get a second Success Manager, which we thought was going to make everything better. Nope. We get this new Success Manager and I mention to her that we have been having an issue with our payroll being reported correctly through Service Titan and we had to do our payroll calculations through an outside software, which wasn't a big deal, it was just an extra step we were trying to avoid. After emailing back and forth and being on phone calls multiple times trying to figure out something that is incredibly simple but they couldn't seem to get their software to do the math, I receive one final phone call. The Success Manager states that she has the answer and all of our payroll problems were solved. Definitely not. She brought us down the completely wrong path and when I told her that isn't what we were trying to do we wanted it done a different way, if possible, her response is, "Well typically companies don't operate their business that way so maybe you should consider restructuring your business model." WHAT?!?! are you kidding me? We have been in business for 60 years and you are going to tell me that because YOU can't figure something out, something that is beyond simple math wise you just have to tell the software to do it for us, that we have to reevaluate our entire business model??? The least she could have done is said something like, "I don't believe our software will do that but let me see what I can do." At least that would have shown some promise. That is just the tip of the iceberg but after the multitude of issues we have had with them trying to figure out minor problems and being told, "too bad so sad", I had to write a review. I don't want anyone else to experience what we experienced. We are paying for their wages and they continuously seem like they are trying to get us to cancel. I may be difficult at times and I am completely aware of that, but for things like that to be said regardless of how difficult anyone may be is absolutely ridiculous.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Haley Dennis

Great product - not right for us.

Reviewed 2020-03-27

Overall, it is a great program and has a lot of functionality that is beneficial. For our company, it came down to the cost and amenities we were receiving for that cost. Support lacked (when we used the software) and we ran into issues a lot without feeling like we had the support to help us resolve the issues. Between this and cost - it drove us to find another software platform.

Pros
I loved the capabilities ServiceTitan gave us for communicating with customers, the ease of scheduling and dispatching, tracking of maintenance agreements, etc. Overall usage was great. The cost is significant for what you get, in my opinion. They do not typically take smaller companies as they are "not the right fit." We ended up transitioning to another platform that had almost all the same capabilities for a fraction of the cost. With getting basically all the same amenities, it was worth it in a cost aspect.

Cons
Before starting with ServiceTitan, it was as if you couldn't get them to leave you alone, but after starting with them at times it was difficult to even get a hold of someone for anything. Our support member would get changed on us and we wouldn't even know - so we would be trying to contact no one basically. It has been a while since we used this software so I don't know if this has changed, but at the time this was very frustrating.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us. We love hearing from our customers. Our mission is to provide cutting edge tools for the trades that are both easy to use and dramatically improve your operations. While we might have not been the right software for you at this time, we're happy to hear that you loved ServiceTitan. We hope to better serve you in the future.

Erin Molina

It's Ok

Reviewed 2020-02-04

I think it is ok so far, lots of new things I am learning but it is ok.

Pros
It's easy to do certain things on there but I feel it's easy to maneuver if you are a dispatcher, being a preventive maintenance coordinator it has it's flaws.

Cons
I don't like the recurring service task because it doesn't have a lot of information. You have to dig deeper in a account to make sure we have the right information.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Jennifer Perry

I love Service Titan!

Reviewed 2020-02-04

I think they are great people and always looking for ways to improve on their functions!

Pros
I love how easy my follow up tab is and all of the ways that I can sort through customers and jobs.

Cons
The maintenance side of things is super confusing and not easily sorted. It makes my co-worker's job really hard.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Jennifer, Thanks so much for taking time to review us and providing us with feedback. We love hearing from our customers! We're thrilled you found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. Your feedback is essential in helping us improve our service and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Risa Merrill

Easy to use, great product

Reviewed 2020-03-05

I used ServiceTitan to dispatch technicians, keep projects in order, hold all customer inquiries, and to generally help run the office. It was a great change from the software we were using previously to complete all these tasks.

Pros
This software is so easy to learn and teach. The interface is very user friendly, properly labeled, and easy on the eyes. There isn't a lot of unnecessary buttons or icons that can confuse, which would make learning it that much harder.

Cons
I didn't have many cons when using this software, but if I had to pick one, I would say that changing the sizing of the fonts, boxes, etc. was not as easy as I would hope. It has a large font, which many people prefer, but because I run multiple programs at a time I need small, space saving fonts. Other than that, it was great.

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Risa, thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We look forward to celebrating your continued success together

Elainy Martinez

Great business platform

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2020-02-26

My overall experience was great and I am a returning customer I am signing back up to the platform to utilize the program it offers for my business

Pros
This platform is one of a few that will help you maintain track of your business, work, financial services etc I only tried the free trial but I am most definitely returning to the platform this month it is one of the best I have used.

Cons
There are no cons in this platform this is the best way to do everything and anything to maintain your business on track and to make it easier for you to set back and not have paper work hassles

Response from ServiceTitan

Hi Elainy, Wow! Thanks so much for the awesome review. We're committed to making ServiceTitan the best software solution to help businesses like yours grow. Thank you for your support. We're excited to continue partnering with you and look forward to seeing the amazing results you'll achieve on ServiceTitan.

Ruben Lopez

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2020-02-15

My overall experience with service titan was great I really enjoyed it

Pros
The software was very simple to use I could upload multiple pictures and present to my client at the same time which was great

Cons
It was during the beginning that it would freeze then kick me out of the program and at times I would have to reset my entire iPad

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use, and during those times when it's not, our great support team is always here to assist. We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together

Angelia Sjobeck

Office Manager

Reviewed 2018-11-01

I don't have a lot of negative things to say about Service Titan, our company as a whole has seen improvements at all levels. We are very happy that we made the jump to Service Titan and look forward to the additional releases.

Pros
We are a growing Plumbing & HVAC company and we were looking for solutions to be more in line with today's digital world. We love the call booking and dispatch notifications to customers. It allows customer's to know exactly when to expect their technician. Our CSR and Dispatch love the incoming call information for existing customer's that pre-populates for them, it allows us to give a personal touch when answering the phone and gives the customer a great experience. Our Service Manager loves the Dashboard and reporting, it allows him to see exactly where the technician's are at throughout the month and allows him to provide coaching when needed to help his teams reach goals. We recently starting using the timesheets within Service Titan as well - this has allowed us to manage our technician's time with ease and the technician's no longer have to try to remember where they were and at what time. There are so many features and we love the fact that Service Titan listens to their Customers/Users and are always working to improve their existing features and adding more features to make their user experience exceptional.

Cons
Follow-Up Section and Memberships need updating, but Service Titan has listened to their users are in the process of providing updates to these features. Payroll/Timesheets needs to be more versitle and needs customization, but again Service Titan is working on this as well.

Response from ServiceTitan

Angelia,

Thanks for your feedback. We couldn't be happier to hear about your success and all of the ways ServiceTitan has helped your business grow.

We believe it's essential that the men and women of the trades have a cutting-edge platform built especially to help them run their businesses more effectively and connect better with their customers.

Please keep providing your feedback. It helps us continue to evolve and keep pace with the amazing companies we serve.

Jay Conway

Service Titan Rocks!

Reviewed 2016-06-15

Service Titan has enabled us to grow in ways we didn't know were possible. With data tracking, a better selling platform, more efficient call booking, and a very easy to use system, we couldn't be happier. Please understand that in the process of selecting Service Titan we painstakingly researched a multitude of different options. Hands down this is the most versatile and productive option. But the best part...the Service Titan staff. I have never had the opportunity to work with a service provider that was absolutely at the top of their game every time I made contact with them. Until now. From their sales staff on down to tech support everyone has been impeccably perfect in the service they have provided. The way they manage our account is fantastic. They departmentalize every aspect of the Service Titan experience to ensure that you will be dealing with the person that has the answers and can make it happen. Do you want to know how to grow your business? Use the Service Titan business model as your example of perfection. With service like theirs you will gain all the customer you could ever dream of. We should all be this good.

Pros
Data tracking, phone call recording, dispatch efficiency, invoicing, and on and on. This product does so much for us it is hard to point out the "pros". They just keep impressing me every day!

Cons
This product does not do everything that we would like it to do. But in order to do that we would be spending an exuberant amount of money to have our own software developed. Also note that we are not your typical home service provider. We are a plumbing company that provides everything from minor repairs on up to plumbing a multi-million dollar high-rise project. And the things it doesn't do has just forced us to find better ways of doing things. Service Titan also works hard to develop their product based on customer feedback. We have been with Service Titan for a short time now and already two of my suggestions have been made a reality.

Kayla Pyles

A Change to the Future

Reviewed 2018-11-01

ServiceTitan has changed the game for us. It has set the bar high and the standards even higher. The on-boarding wasn't the easiest, but that was just because some people can not adapt to change very well. The software itself has helped not only increase our sales, but has allowed us to market and advertise even better by the capabilities of tracking. Things that you would not even think to run a report on are already there at your fingertips. Having the technicians able to run their day is an added bonus and an all around morale booster because they feel responsible and they do not feel like they have to be babysat anymore. The change from paper to tablet has been an amazing added bonus because people right now are advanced with the technology, they want to be able to do everything on their phone, and ServiceTitan allows that. Notifications and reminders alone have been great and have allowed almost a 80% increase in customers actually being home and remembering their appointments. This software is absolutely amazing when it comes to memberships! Tracking, reporting, reminding, and even renewing memberships is a complete game changer with this software. All in all, we have come to the conclusion that if you are not on ServiceTitan, you are really missing out.

Pros
The technology, it will completely set you aside from the rest of the industry. Sending out Bio's, pictures, and the capabilities to track who is coming to your home and when straight from your fingertips is the best satisfaction return from our customers.

Cons
Is this even a question? I think our only complaint is little things that at the end of the day comes down to workflow ways and not so much on ServiceTitan.

Laurie Castillo

Hands down an amazing product with an amazing support staff!

Reviewed 2015-12-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
As a plumbing service company, this product covers everything you need to implement a high quality, fully functioning, well rounded service company. The tracking and reporting of every detail is impecable, and they are always making things better. When tracking is so easy, figuring out what works and what doesn't work becomes easier too and profits can begin to soar! The ease of use and functionality of this product and its support staff is second to none!

Cons
Just as with any cloud based system, the thought of down time is always a bit scary, but even this, they have sheltered pretty dang well! In the 2 years we have used ST, it has only "gone down" maybe 2-3 times, but never for more than about 30 minutes. They recently launched an app s well, that allows field techs to work offline, so they definitely have their bases covered, even under the scary uncertainty of all cloud based systems.

Bernadette Trujillo

Customer Service needs Improvement

Reviewed 2020-01-10

Overall it is too expensive for the quality of customer service.

Pros
Service Titan is good for a lot of reasons one of them being call tracking for marketing purposes, call recording for checking our own staff customer service and for recall. Service Titan syncs with outside software like gps tracking and accounting. It is a good software.

Cons
The cons with Service Titan are that they don't have a quick response time for customer service the best way is through a chat but not as efficient as they could be.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you Bernadette for taking time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on building an amazing software that helps our customers better manage their business operations. That being said, we are constantly working hard to improve our services and offerings. Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to have you on board. Please do reach out to your success rep if there's anything we can do to be of help.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Maria Khachmanian

ST for All Contractors

Reviewed 2019-09-30

ServiceTitan is extremely easy to use. All processes are designed to get things done quickly. And you can use the system from anywhere.

Pros
I love that the engineers of the software are constantly changing it to better the software. Then there is a notification of what has changed and how it will benefit the user moving forward.

Cons
This is a simi-difficult questions. There's not a lot to dislike about the software, changes occur so frequently that most users are able to adapt to the new of the software and forget about what was bad. I personally feel that ST engineers take the feedback left on their community page and work to improve the flaws that users point out.

Response from ServiceTitan

Maria,

Wow! Thanks so much for the awesome review.

We're committed to making ServiceTitan the best software solution for contractors. That means talking to our customers, listening to their feedback, and constantly improving.

Thank you for your support and for making your voice heard. We're excited to continue partnering with you.

Jay Cantwell

The Central Nervous System for your HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical Contracting Business

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-12-12

Even though my experience with ServiecTitan was brief, I have nothing but great regards for the platform.

Pros
I love the mere fact that ServiceTitan is truly the alpha / omega for software that serves as the backbone for the technologically under served home services industry!

Cons
Complexity and commercial model. The software is extremely complex and ServiceTitan does a phenomenal job of flying their onboarding staff onsite or inviting new clients to the local HQ (either Glendale, CA or Atlanta) for implementation. I firmly believe in this 4th Industrial Revolution that there will be a job title ServiceTitan Administrator that will be held in high reverence. The software is unbelievably expensive to a majority of the market. Typically the commercial model comes across as offensive and stakeholders have to realize that ServiceTitan is an investment and data shows "Average 27% revenue increase in the first 9 months".

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you, Jay, for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We're happy to hear that ServiceTitan has helped your business. We've been working hard to build an amazing software for our customers and we are thrilled you think so, too. Thank you for sharing your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Dawn Wasicek

Surpassed our revenue goals

Reviewed 2018-11-01

We surpassed our company-wide revenue goals in the third quarter of this year. I truly believe that we would not have been able to do this without ServiceTitan. We are able to provide better service to our customers. Phone integration puts the customer's information and service history at our fingertips. Booking confirmation and automatic appointment reminders free upMobile Dispatching allows customers to track the arrival of their technicians. Greensky financing and a good, better, best pricing is helping our technicians sell more in the field. We are better able to manage our maintenance contracts. What's not to love?

Pros
Ease of use, Dashboard Revenue Tracking, Multi-tasking, Customer Experience, ServiceTitan is constantly working to improve and develop the platform. The technical support in resolving issues is easy, fast and responsive.

Cons
Batching and exporting invoices and payments to Quickbooks is cumbersome at best. I wish reporting were more clear and flexible. Even with custom reporting, we sometimes have to run multiple reports to get the information we need.

Response from ServiceTitan

Dawn,

Thanks for taking time to review ServiceTitan.

We love hearing stories like yours, about how ServiceTitan has helped your business grow and has made your life easier. It's what motivates all 400+ of us to strive each day to keep improving and to be as extraordinary as the companies who rely on ServiceTitan.

Shilleah Slaiter

Great for Our Technicians and Dispatch Board, but Expensive!

Reviewed 2019-05-13

It's a great product. My telemarketers call customers and book appts within Service Titan, and also our customers receive text confirmations for appointments which I love too. Our technicians are able to dispatch within Service Titan and also customers can text and interact with the technician, which has been a great tool for live feedback from customers. Overall, it's a great product, and very user friendly. Oh! Also, I love the Learning Academy available to our employees. Very informative.

Pros
It is very user friendly, the staff is always very fast to respond to my chat or emails and they really do their best to thoroughly take care of all my needs or concerns.

Cons
Maybe it's because we are a small business (less than 50 employees), but Service Titan is quite expensive in my opinion. We do have the full nine yards though, so perhaps there are more affordable options but with less features. I do wish we could have paid for it all at once, instead we had to pay up front but also have a monthly fee.

Response from ServiceTitan

Shilleah,

Thanks so much for taking time to review us. We love customer feedback!

We're thrilled your techs and CSRs have found ServiceTitan useful and easy to use. We're always developing new features to keep ServiceTitan on the cutting edge and look forward to continuing to serve you with the best solution available!

Anonymous

No Ability to Track Contacts..only customers

Reviewed 2019-03-18

Pros
Service Titan is really easy to use. And its cloud-based so our team can be running the business from anywhere in the world. Reporting and text alert to our customers are some of the best features.

Cons
Service Titan so not have the ability to track Contacts. Only customers. This is a flaw in the program in our opinion. We have had to keep our old dated CRM for this feature. And the price. You pay a premium for Service Titan. Lots and lots of features and benefits..but you pay for them.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thanks for your feedback. We love that you find ServiceTitan so easy to use.

You're right that to add in a contact's information, you'll create a new customer. The good news is that you're not required to book a job for this person at that time. This is great because if that contact ever calls back, you'll see who's calling with all of the information about that person.

ServiceTitan also allows you to add custom fields to the customer page. These custom fields are searchable and can be added as a KPI through our reporting module.

We hope this helps, but feel free to reach out to your success manager if you need any further information.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Michelle Johnson

We LOVE Service Titan as a very busy/fast paced plumbing & heating co.

Reviewed 2015-12-03
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
We really like that we are able to incorporate our flat rate book into the software and make updates anytime we need. We also really enjoy how easy it is to dispatch efficiently with the great mapping system. We save time and money knowing where our calls are located and based on emergency level we are able to efficiently dispatch our technicians to make it more efficient for our company but also make sure we are taking care of our customers.

Cons
I can't quite think of anything that we don't like about this product or vendor. I guess the only thing we have a problem with sometimes is that we would like it if we could edit tasks on an invoices after they have been batched. Not a huge problem though and they do have an adjustment invoice where technically you can make certain adjustments if needed.

Courtney Champ

Best Software Company!

Reviewed 2020-01-11

Pros
With continuous feature updates and amazing customer service, ServiceTitan continues to impress us. Their user-friendly interface, makes everything from receiving calls to invoicing a customer super easy. Due to smoother dispatching and job tracking, our capacity to complete more jobs each day has increased significantly since switching to ServiceTitan. We have been able to stream-line so many or our processes which saves us lots of time and money. If you want your company to grow and be competitive in this industry, there is no question that you will switch to ServiceTitan.

Cons
I have nothing bad to say about ServiceTitan. All ideas and updates that customers have for the system, ServiceTitan listens to and improves on.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking the time to review ServiceTitan. We pride ourselves on making our platform easy to learn and intuitive to use. We are grateful you decided to share your experience. Looking forward to continuing to help your business grow.

Anonymous

A Titan in your business

Reviewed 2019-05-03

Very good company with a strong commitment to the contractors.

Pros
This software was straight forward to install and implement. We had an implementation team that helped us stay on track while bringing the Service Titan features on stream. Many helpful reports and tracking features. Regular intuitive updates. Good support. They are Titans ready to help your business.

Cons
There is still so much potential to develop this program even further. I am impatient for their upgrades.

Response from ServiceTitan

Thank you so much for taking time to review ServiceTitan.

We've got lots of exciting releases planned for this year. Stay tuned! And we look forward to celebrating your continued success together.

Adam Cronenberg

Best Software for the Home Service Industry

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Pros
The automation of work flows previously done by people in the office is amazing. I am continually trying to learn about new features so that we can continue to make our company more lean and make our investment in Service Titan that much more valuable. It truly is a world class software and there is nothing even close to it. Our company has had 4 CRMs in 6 years and we have found our long term home.

Cons
It revealed so many areas where we were lacking and that is uncomfortable to find out about your business. There were many new work flows that we needed to create but it really helped drive our business forward, increased our sales, and is allowing us to run a modern home service business.

Henry Lo

Robust Software for the Plumbing/Building/HVAC industry.

Reviewed 2019-08-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall, the experience has been great. We haven't found better software to manage our day-to-day HVAC and Plumbing operations.

Pros
I use it everyday for a plethora of things. I manage the leads I'm working with, the quotes I've left for customers, work done in the past for a certain address. I manage the revenue I've generated for the day, week, month. I track which marketing campaigns are the most effective in bringing in more customers so that way I can invest more money into that stream.

Cons
Downtime, downtime, downtime. There seems to be a fair amount of routine maintenance. Secondly, sometimes the interface updates without notice and it takes time to adjust to the changes.