Starboard Suite Reviews

4.73/5 (128 reviews)

Molly Carmody

FEEDBACK on Starboard Software

Reviewed 2018-09-26

We are a tight running internet operation and it is important for the public to see us that way. We do not have a ticket office so our internet presence and success are extremely important to us. STARBOARD helps us deliver solid, immediate customer service. We project a realtime operation that is appreciated when we meet our customers on the boat!GREAT information for CUSTOMERS. It is complete and thorough information and it makes our operation look professional. The information in the Boarding Pass is complete and informative..I have few questions from customers after they have received the printout from their ticketing transaction. It is set up like a click through shopping site and this works for me and our customers.

Brad Sawaya

Starboard Suite has surpassed my expectations on all levels!! Especially the Customer Service! A++

Reviewed 2018-05-02

I like the intuitive Control Panel. It didn't take long for me to really dive into the settings and with some excellent customer service and the help of the Starboard Team, I felt really comfortable using Starboard Suite to its full potential. The Starboard Team does an excellent job setting up the software so its turn key ready for use. The communication and promptness of their staff is by far the best of any company I have dealt with these last few months. (and I've dealt with way to many lately it seems). I also really like how clean the customer Interface is. It's very well organized and simple enough for Grandma and Grandpa to use with their new Smart Phone... There are plenty of other features that I enjoy the software... There are really too many to list... Don't hesitate if your shopping around for a reservation software... Do your self a favor and check out Starboard Suite and you won't have to waste your time with the Competitors.

Sue Lundquist

Fantastic for any rental or tickets sales business!

Reviewed 2018-08-10

We think nothing but great things of crew at D3 Solutions. Our company is by no means the biggest company they service but every interaction we've had with them, they treat us as if we were. Everything you want in a business partner you plan to spend many years with.D3 Solutions has made our transition from FareHarbor seamless and care free. Their thorough support has made creating our perfect reservation platform a dream come true. The system is easy to operate and with our staff of crew ages 15-70 was easy to train and understand. Their patience with our crew as they transitioned to Starboard Suite from our previous provider was unmatched and the continued support is exceptional and comforting. I love to tell my fellow business owners about this amazing company!

Tony Mendina

Incredible Customer Support

Reviewed 2016-12-14

The team at Starboard Suite does a phenomenal job responding to inquiries and making schedule adjustments for us and does so extremely quickly. This is great for us when we want to make pricing changes, add new locations, or offer specials. The software is easy to use and the functionality is great for our customers. We shopped around quite a bit and not only was Starboard Suite an incredible deal, they were also the easiest to communicate with and had by far the best customer service. If you are shopping for a scheduling software to use, look no further. These guys are the best!Ease of use. A lot of features.

Sarah Godin

Starboard has been the missing link to really unite our sales team, reservations agents and online

Reviewed 2017-06-03

Cloud based can be accessed anywhere; week view allows you to see multiple options for a tour you want; combines private and public; easier access and integration with accounting; increased transparency and accountability for bookings both private and public; more modern website; pre- and post marketing opportunities...It is incredibly intuitive. We are a seasonal operation, and have a large reservations team to train in a short amount of time. Starboard has cut down on training time. I also love the viewing options available - by week, by day, by resource, by event types, etc. The fact that it is cloud based and can be accessed from anywhere. The support team is incredibly responsive to our endless questions/requests.

Barbara Cascio

I love Starboard! It's easy to use, and they are quick to respond to every issue that comes up.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

They have the ability to customize the software to fit our specific needs. Whenever I have had a question or problem, they have quickly answered and resolved any issues that I have had.

Jenny Christy

Starboard is a great system and easy to learn!

Reviewed 2017-05-10

The main benefit would be people not overbooking the boats which is a great relief . Starboard Suites is very organized and it is easy to find customer information when needed. Starboard is very user friendly. Its easy for people to learn even if they aren't great with technology. Navigation through the site along with changing trips and such is uncomplicated and in our busy environment you need that. Whenever we have needed help or to change something it gets done right away there's no hour plus wait on the phone. All in all I would definitely recommend it to any company.

Alexander Wilson

Get for small business

Reviewed 2017-01-05

I was with SS for 3 years and they worked great. I wish they had more features but that's what makes their cost so so cheap compared to others.Very easy, cheap, and great communication

Morgan Davis

Easy to use and very helpful

Reviewed 2018-06-07

It helps organize and give a quick overview of the tours that are happening throughout the year at the company I work for. I love how it is now colour coated so all of our tours look differently and it is easier to tell what you are looking at.

DeDe Moncrief

We used another software system that was not compatible to what we needed & Starboard is great!

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Keeping track of daily flights and reservations, being able to see immediately if we are going to have a good or bad week.Easy to use and navigate. The clarity and script is great and eliminates any overstraining of eyes. The different tabs are self explanatory and covers the Q & A needed to operate the system.

Ashley Blenkhorn

As a reservation agent for my company, I have found it fairly user friendly!

Reviewed 2017-05-31

Being able to specify which resource, tour, or location is great. It really helps narrow things down to a more manageable view and moves the process along very quickly.

Chris Thalmann

Just starting out with Starboard Suite but the overall experience has been excellent! Super helpful!

Reviewed 2018-01-16

It just works! Customizable and super easy to use. Customers are confident they're dealing with a professional and reputable company on the other end of the internet cable, even if they have never spoken to us by phone or email.

Jennifer Barss

It has a number of great features that make tour scheduling easy!

Reviewed 2017-06-14

It is user friendly, and I like that it tracks all movements. I also appreciate the installation of the workstations, that was absolutely necessary for our operation!

Heather Call

Sophisticated software that is user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-12-06

I am impressed with the Starboard Suites Team and their ability to work with the nuances of our company and provide solutions to our specific needs. So far the software has helped our small business streamline reservations, organize our inventory, and open up the ability for multiple people to view our calendar at once. I'm really happy with the software.The ability to access your calendar or reservation system from any page. Great features like editing multiple events at one time, or the simplicity of quickly making changes to one reservation. Any request to help personalize the software have been quickly addressed and created for our needs.

Anonymous

A truly great system and provider!

Reviewed 2018-07-26

A platform that is not complicated! A really nice and easy to use platform that allows us to manage our reservations very effectively and ensure that we protect ourselves from making an error. The system is very flexible and easy to make changes.

Katie Nemeth

Great reservation system with an accommodating staff that answers all my questions!

Reviewed 2017-11-04

I like the reports and the that my reservation system has a involved customer support so I don't have to spend hours trying to figure things out. The library of how-to articles and the quick response of their staff. Whenever I call their support line I always get knowledgeable staff. If I can't figure out how to do something or if I need something done that is unique to my site they are happy to code me a unique solution or take on any challenge I throw at them.

Greg Smith

Our experience with Starboard has been wonderful, quick to process any requests.

Reviewed 2017-06-06

Our business has various locations, including a large variety of shore excursions, tours on both land and water, as well as restaurant operations sold to both public and private groups. Starboard has provided us with an incredible ability to separate these bookings, and provide an extremely in depth method to track sales by locations and customer group. Starboard has customized our reporting and we have developed reports to allow us to utilize the contract function a great deal as well as implement built in accounts receivable tracking. Development and engineers working on our project provided quick results and delivered on time.

April OBrien

Working hard to make it work for us!

Reviewed 2017-01-27

Rep (and I'm betting the entire Starboard Suite team) has been working hard to bring our updated system online before season kicks in. And this has been accomplished with humor, patience and sharing of knowledge to make our ticketing system (and a wee bit more) work for our team. The ticket portion launched late last year and has worked like a charm and, thankfully, has been intuitive to our team to handle calls and questions (a busy January). Recommend this group of folks to help move forward online ticket sales and more.intuitive. fast. easy.

Emily Shewfelt

It will take some getting used to but it will be good when things are worked out.

Reviewed 2017-05-26

This software looks nice and new so it is very aesthetically pleasing. It's a good program for finding out how people have heard about our company.

Tony Palesotti

from the very first phonecall, the folks at Starboard Suite have been great to work with.

Reviewed 2017-06-14

I have not yet found any "cons" to our relationship with Starboard. They and their product have " performed as advertised" so far. We were completely unaware of what we needed, or even what we wanted, in a software for our new startup business. At Red Boat Water Tours, LLC, when we sit around our corporate offices, we're literally sitting around our kitchen. When I converse with Michael at Starboard, I get the same intimate image of their company and that is comforting.

savanna greeley

Kind of confusing to use.

Reviewed 2017-07-14

A lot of clients have figured out how to use it and we don't have to bother helping them book their reservation. I will say a lot of people do understand how to use the system and get their reservation through on their own. I just wish the system was super easy and everyone got in on the first try. But we don't live a perfect world.

Jason Coats

Game Changer for our business

Reviewed 2017-01-25

Starboard was professional and helped elevate our business with their advanced system versus others and by taking the time to educate us through out the process. Any questions were immediately answered which made the usage seemless from our current system to theirs. Would highly recommend to others!Intuitive functionality and system capabilities

Suzanne Rose

I am much older, and I found this system very easy to learn.

Reviewed 2017-07-06

Easy.Easy to use. Very easy to find my way around the system. It is great to locate a client at any time. I like that I can put in a clients name, company name or client number for easy location. I like that we can bring up one vessel at a time, as it makes it easier to check while on the phone.

Kristi Adkinson

Excellent company

Reviewed 2018-10-03

constantly improving and making changes for the better

Eve Muir

I use this system at work for booking tours, decently easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-06-16

User friendly, it's great that it sends emails to customers. Easy to modify and view tours. I like that it uses 12 hour time instead of 24 hour time.