Tallyfy

Tallyfy helps you capture and automate your processes

Tallyfy Reviews

Pros

Great tool for storing processes that helps me save time in training and assigning processes to other team members.

Fast response from customer supports. Customer support is beyond amazing.

majed a.

Yes it was very ease to get through will recommend.

Vinit S.

Cons

Customization of the user dashboard is limited.

Jonathan L.

4.3

Great tool to store business processes

Pros

Tallyfy is a simple to use but also robust tool for storing business processes that can be easily shared with other members on the team.

Cons

I wish there were a feature that allows searching for steps inside templates. Sometimes, I forget the template name where specific step is located. In addition, the UI is a bit slow at times. But this is not a big issue

The only tool with real BPM power, but still easy enough for anyone to use

We were looking for a more serious tool for serious process management problems for our clients. There's a number of "pretty checklist" tools out there that wouldn't be serious contenders because it's impossible to map a flowchart into a checklist. You need features like decision trees and conditional branching to make that happen. Tallyfy is the only "simplified BPM" tool we found that came packed with strong features but was still simple enough for everyone to use

Pros

- The incredible power and functionality of a true Business Process Management tool - Real ease of use that no other BPM offers today - Transparent pricing - FANTASTIC service from their people - who are based in St. Louis and Silicon Valley

Cons

- None that I can think of

We're definitely proud of being the only mid-market focused process management tool that's still incredibly easy to use for anyone! Thanks for this review - Jonathan

Checklist Solution that facilitates most workflow scenarios

Pros

Tallyfy makes it easy to create forms for collecting and routing data through the various workflow solutions for our organization.

Cons

All workflows need to be built in house. Tallyfy doesn't have pre-built process automation templates for processes that are used across organizations.

Very good

Amazing

Pros

Yes it was very ease to get through will recommend.

Cons

Mostly all features were upto Mark nothing as such

I am super anxious for deployment

This solution is going to simplify the sales process and greatly improve the transparency between sales, coaching, and back office. I'll have to update my review once the platform is fully implemented but all tests are working as expected, and any hiccups along the way because of my unique and robust strategy.

Pros

Functionality Opportunity Reliability Ease of use once you get a hang of it.

Cons

Customization of the user dashboard is limited. For my purpose it has been a lengthy implementation, but to be fair, I am coordinating Tallyfy with Webmerge.me, Infusionsoft, SignNow, and zapier for the purpose of implementing a robust and streamlined on-boarding process.

Perfect for repeatable workflows

We wanted to a tool just the routine work in our online business, such as order fulfillment, implementation, and design approvals. Tallyfy now runs everything and also integrated with our CRM and help desk.

Pros

Easy to set up and integrate.

Cons

Wish they had Eastern European presence - a help desk in our timezone. But they respond fairly quick from the USA.

Thank you!!

Great Workflow Management Tool

No complaints. Seems like a great company. Not sure about customer service because I've never had an issue.

Pros

I loved the price; I purchased this through AppSumo and got a lifetime access deal that is hard to believe. So far, I haven't been able to integrate it into my business as much as I'd like, but that's no fault of Tallyfy, I simply haven't had enough people working for me to really benefit from it. But it does a great job of helping cement institutional knowledge and if you expect high employee turnover, this will help make sure new hires know what to do from the get go.

Cons

The graphic UI isn't very sexy, but I mean, who really cares? The functionality is great and working within the UI is largely intuitive.

It's good

It's easy to use

Pros

The incredible power and functionality of a true Business Process Management tool - Real ease of use that no other BPM offers today - Transparent pricing - FANTASTIC service from their people - who are based in St. Louis and Silicon Valley.

Cons

I have nice experience with this product.

Pros

easy to use, straightforward. I really like the processes tracking feature. tasks are easy to assigned and deal with. fast response from customer supports. customer support is beyond amazing.

Cons

there is always a chance to improve and add some features.

Good for formalizing process if only it comes with pre-made templates

Pros

Tallyfy is a way to formalize your SOP (Standard Operating Procedures), and it's very good at it. No more Trello boards where people forget to move the cards.

Cons

They don't have pre-made templates. It's important to have them, since most business processes are more-or-less the same (e.g. for onboarding new hires: everyone needs to read company handbook, gets company email, etc).