Traction Guest Reviews

4.82/5 (95 reviews)

Eduard Grigoryan

Good product and even better customer service

Reviewed 2019-10-29

If you can't do something out of the box or you are having some issue, the Traction team is very responsive and always willing and able to come up with a solution that meets your business requirements.

Pros
Getting started is very easy, the product is very flexible, and the documentation and support is fantastic.

Cons
The Experience Editor becomes laggy and difficult to use with long, branching experiences. Printing custom badges for different classes of visitor is clunky and requires some cleverness. The host upload seems to have some bugs.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Eduard - Thank you for leaving us a review. We appreciate your feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoy how customisable our platform is and thank you for acknowledging our support. We're always happy to help our customers! I've shared your thoughts on the Experience Editor, with our Product team. This is an area of the app that we've had discussions about and are looking to improve on in the future. As for the Host uploads, if there are any issues that we can help you with there, please let us know and we'd be happy to set up a call to help with that!
-Niall

Jill Proman

Amazing support team + Few UI Suggestions

Reviewed 2017-04-06

Ever since my office started using your software, guests have been greeted faster, and tenants are much happier receiving both text and email notifications immediately. Our mail carriers delivering packages have even gotten into the habit of checking out which "hosts" have received mail which has been awesome to see. I love that we (on the admin side) are able to switch around the steps when designing the experience for our locations. My customer reps have been nothing but extremely helpful and very quick to reply to my questions & lengthy requests. The customer support end really was the reason I chose Traction Guest over Envoy. The Traction Guest team is open to feedback rather than saying what they only offer and I've seen changes made to the platform shortly after I've requested a new feature be added that wasn't previously offered. If there was 2 things to suggest be changed or updated for Traction Guest: 1. Change the adding Host experience so that I'm able to remove a host from a direct location without having to delete from the ALL host group. Some hosts in our office switch locations (16th floor to the 4th floor, for example) and that means we no longer need to have that host located under the 16th floor but yet that host will appear on both 16th floor and the 4th floor once I've dragged in the host name from ALL to the 4th floor during the transition for that member. I would just prefer no names be duplicated other than on the ALL list and 1 of the 3 other locations I added to the account 2. Email Notifications: Adding a fully customizable email notification (allowing change of subject title on my end). We added the additional button for the first step to sign in be titled "Deliveries". Each time I click on "deliveries" and click the host name and finish, that host gets an email that says they have a guest at the front within the email subject line. Within the actual email message, it currently mentions the package but it can get confusing sometimes for our tenants. Happy to forward over past emails if you more clarification here. All in all - big THANK YOU to your team.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Jill. Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts in so much detail.

We love getting feedback and suggestions from our customers on product features. It helps shape our roadmap and we want to ensure you continue to enjoy using Traction Guest.

Email notifications: We actually just released this yesterday! You can now change the subject and title of a host notification, allowing for even more customization in your experience flows. Check it out in your Experience Editor!

Host experience: that's an interesting suggestion! We will definitely look at how we can improve this for you. We'll keep you posted!

Please continue to reach out to our team with any questions and ideas!

Lari Y

Nice looking and easy to use with good features.

Reviewed 2017-05-16

Pros
I was hoping Traction Guest would be easy to setup, and I wasn't disappointed. Before I scheduled the first call with my Customer Success Manager, I made sure I had all my components - iPad, Brother printer, and badge supply. We set aside an hour to go through the basics and design the flow of our guest check-in. The design tool has its little quirks, but my rep walked me through everything and, with his help connecting the printer, I was checking in and printing badges by the end of the call. He taught me enough about the tool to allow me to fine tune the design and add graphics on my own. It was nice to know he was thinking of ways to make my experience with Traction Guest better. One day, he just told me he had designed a new badge layout for me to download. When Legal wanted to add an NDA, my rep talked me through the setup in a few minutes. My rep was so responsive, he even answered emails I sent after normal office hours - I had told him I work late hours. Several times I commented that it would be nice if I could... and he'd come back either with a suggestion or a completed update to our experience. I had fun running what-ifs because it's so easy to change the experience and it takes only a few seconds to update the iPad. Of everything, I think my favorite part of working with my rep and Traction Guest is that they were listening to my comments and considering them in updates. As nice as the product is right now, they're working on making it great.

Cons
There's only one thing I find inconvenient. The "Back" button in the top left corner of each screen scrolls nearly out of sight as details are entered in fields. If you want to go back, you have to swipe down on the screen to see the button. I know they're working on this.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for your detailed review, Lari! It's been a real pleasure working with you and we appreciate all the ideas you've been sharing to further improve our platform. We hope you continue to have fun creating more custom visitor experiences!

Britton Key

Great support for good software that is constantly improving

Reviewed 2019-03-08

Great support. Good software. Does not require constant attention to make sure it's running well.

Pros
The support team was the best i've ever encountered. The interface is done really well and up to date. Once you get it all setup the way you want you don't have to worry about it. Support team and website provide great examples and default templates for almost everything to make customization quick and easy to learn.

Cons
It's hard to choose so i will nitpick a bit here. I really would have liked the option for a custom css hosted on or off site to customize the experience template. The badge system editor needs some improvement or to be changed altogether, and i'd like to see more badge examples readily available through the user interface. Took me a while to get used to the lingo, like in the hosts section. The software is constantly improving so i'm sure these will be handled one way or another down the road.

Response from Traction Guest

Hey Britton! Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback about the app. As you mentioned, the badge editor is definitely an area of opportunity and something our team is aware of. Don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success if you have any questions about creating your custom badges. As you mentioned, we are always improving the product and it's feedback like yours that help us grow and evolve. Also, if you're ever looking for some grey poupon let us know! Cheers!

Andy Carlson

Foreign-Trade Zone Administrator

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Site security compliance set forth by CBP is made possible and easy with this product.

Pros
The customization of this product is amazing. Once you get the hang of how the software works you have so many options to make this work for your business. But beyond this Pro is the big one: the people behind the software. They are the ones that have made what we do with TractionGuest possible. When we have approached the team with our circumstance or a problem they have been very accommodating to help us in finding a solution. The fact that the team is continually growing and molding the possibilities and functionality of the software is amazing. I found my self several times approaching the team and asking for a solution for my problem, only to find out that the team was already at work for such a situation. A big shout out to the support team. The personal care that he took to ensure a smooth roll out for us was a great comfort. Thank you for the many emails, phone calls, demonstrations, and the considerations to our facility. Thank you!

Cons
I understand that at present email is the only unique identifier available to save visitor information. However, we do get quite a bit of push back from drivers about using their emails. We have worked around this in many ways and have assured them that we will not spam their email accounts (we have disabled email notifications to visitors on most of our entrances). If another solution for a unique identifier could be presented this would be very helpful.

Response from Traction Guest

Andy, you just made our day! Thank you for your awesome review. We really enjoy finding solutions to your challenges and will continue to grow our platform. Keep sharing your ideas - they are a great inspiration!

Amber Follick

Traction Guest Review

Reviewed 2019-01-02

The Traction Guest service team is very knowledgeable and a big help. This software is great for monitoring who is in the building at all times. It can also come in handy during an emergency situation, to ensure everyone is accounted for.

Pros
This software is easy to set-up and maintain. The software captures pictures, names, company, phone and email addresses. This is a great way to track who is coming and going. Plus it remembers guest to make for an easy check-in for all your regulars. I also like that we can have guest sign any required documents at check-in.

Cons
The memory of the software. If a guest has not signed in for a certain amount of time they will have to fill out all the information again.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to see that you are utilizing some of the key features of the platform. Just to let you know, our Customer Success Team can extend the period further on the auto fill feature so visitors don't have to refill their in their information again. The team is always here to help! Please give us a call if you need anything. Thank you Joann

Mark Chapman

Great App, Customer Service is Benchmark

Reviewed 2019-02-25

It is true, Traction Guest has a great product. However, their strength is their people. They stay amazingly close to their customers. Not only do we receive pertinent updates via email, but they also follow-up personally, via phone & email. As a small company, new App deployments are always dreadful, as we just don't have resources to commit. We were shocked how Traction Guest personally walked us right through the process. First class organization.

Pros
1) Ease of configuration, very flexible & quick to change. 2) Very Scalable 3) Wide range of potential uses 4) Training materials readily available, clear & concise 5) Traction Guest continues to add features and functionality.

Cons
As a small-mid, privately owned company, there was really nothing that has been a "oh we wish it had this or that..." Hence, unfortunately (or fortunately) we really have nothing to offer in this area. It does what we need & way more. We probably are using 35% of it's total capability.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for this awesome review. Working with you and your team has been such a pleasure. We really appreciate your feedback on our team - we pride ourselves in finding quality people who are passionate and driven.

Keep an eye out for more awesome releases soon to come!

Diana Dilisio

Customer Servise was easy to work with.

Reviewed 2019-03-14

We are an ITAR facility. We need the security for all of our visitors, etc., when entering and leaving our facility. It is a great security software. At the end of my day, I can go onto Traction Guest and tell who is still in the building and who has left. That's a great safety feature.

Pros
When I didn't understand something with the software, The support team was very professional. They talked in my language - not in a high tech lingo I couldn't understand. Very easy instructions! . Never laugh at my questions. Made me feel at ease!! I can ALWAYS email the team with any question and he is fast to get back with me!

Cons
I have thought about this and I really can't think of anything that I dislike. Thanks to the support team it is very user friendly.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Diana. I appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. It meas a lot to hear from someone who uses Traction Guest every day, especially at an ITAR compliant facility like yours.
Also, you have only ever had good questions. Feel free to ask anytime!

Myron FELIX

Genesys - Traction Guest Front Desk platform

Reviewed 2016-10-20

Overall, the platform has been great for our headquarter office. Just purchased licenses for three more offices in NA. The support team at Traction Guest is great. They are very outgoing, communicative and easy to get in touch with for questions or problems we may be having with the platform. Overall it has been a very good experience for us here at Genesys and our internal team. Looking forward to new updates on the Traction Guest platform.

Pros
It takes away the old fashioned "Pen and Paper" registry and moves to the technology of a ipad solution for registering visitors and customers to your company. I like the photo capturing element, as well as the customization option and notification system that's in the software.

Cons
The badge options are sort of limited. Like to see how badges can be printed faster than they are today.

Response from Traction Guest

Thanks for the review Myron. We've recently put a pretty heavy focus on more options with badge format. We recently released our Badge Editor to allow for people to make their own badge creations (including, QR code, picture, visit reason and all by specific locations). We also have some interesting other items we're working on for badge variability. Stay tuned for more on that.

Bethany Turnwall

Excellent customer service and a company committed to evolving their product

Reviewed 2018-07-26

I would highly recommend traction guest if you are looking for a guest management program. They have simplified the whole process to make it obtainable for anyone while looking professional and sharp. The staff are knowledge and incredible support. We have never used guest management programs before and we are thrilled with the innovation of Traction Guest.

Pros
The program is very easy to use for guest and administration. Their tutorials and help links usually can resolve any problem that you may have. If you are still are confused on how to work something in the program, their staff is always readily available via email or a phone call. Our point of contact, Jovito, is always making sure we are doing well and satisfied with TG. He has been extremely helpful and patient with any questions we have and always very friendly. Within the first few months that we have been using TG, staff and guest have praised how efficient and professional it looks. We have seen updates in the program which shows that TG is committed to evolving and becoming better.

Cons
We have been very satisfied from the very beginning implementation stage to now when it is running in full swing. We have had a few badge printing issues but that has nothing to do with TG itself but rather the printer company.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Bethany. Thank you for your review. Glad to hear your guest management process is now running smoothly. We're working on more tutorials for the many new features we released. Reach out if you have any questions!

BIRJU SONDAGAR

Best Visitors management solution

Reviewed 2019-11-18

We had a paper based system before Traction Guest and always had a person at the front desk helping visitors to check in, give them their badges and check them out. Now that we have traction guest, visitors can check-in and the host is notified. Their background check is also done or can be done in advance by the host. We have always had the same person supporting us, Jovito and he has been awesome. All our questions and any issues are answered/resolved in a timely manner.

Pros
It is probably the best visitors management system that I have come across and the implementation team and support staff are polite, professional and awesome to work with. Implementation was seamless and we went live in about 2 weeks.

Cons
It currently works with ipad's which is fine with us but it would be good that in future other tablets are supported. Otherise, I cannot think of anything.

Tom Lange

Traction Guest - Top Contender

Reviewed 2019-10-31

Traction Guest will face all of our guests coming in the door. And we will start that experience in a positive way with a touch of high-tech. It will be a big part of the first impression. It will also generate some efficiencies in notifying users that they have a visitor.

Pros
Traction Guest is designed with Business in mind. It has all the features we needed. Workflow-based configuration, flexible NDA (document signing) management, Active Directory friendly, customizable themes, good notifications (Email/SMS).

Cons
Visitor Management is not easy. So Traction Guest has created a system to manage all the possibilities. So it takes a good deal of learning and understanding their product to put it into place. Badge design in the system could be greatly improved. The badge creation portion of the software is not quite as good as it could be. But I hear they are working on it.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Tom Thanks for all of the positive feedback! I'm glad to see you're taking advantage of so many features. We're always here to help, and that includes badge design! While we wait for an updated editor, don't hesitate to reach out to us with sketches or mock-ups of your ideal badge. We'll gladly help you put something together!
-Alim

Jen Colonna

Awesome customer service advocate - Great tool

Reviewed 2017-07-05

Allows our company to save money on a full time receptionist and allows for easier check in along with a nicer way to have guests notify employees of their arrival to our building

Pros
I appreciate the ease of checking people into the system - from the back end the set up in the system is relatively easy once you walk through it with your CSA and I also like the various settings for each type of visitor. Love that you get an email and a text when someone arrives. The UI is easy and straight forward.

Cons
There are bugs like with any software - Sometimes the notifications are slow to appear on email or text. I would be helpful if the software had a feature to let the guest know that the host has received a notification and will be with them in a few minutes. We've had a few hiccups with the DocuSign feature - I know that's not part of your software but maybe they could do an update on the integration? At times the visitor cant get past the DocuSign page and the system freezes for a few mins and wont let them complete the check in.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Jen. Thank you for your review! We like your suggestion on the guest notification once the host has acknowledged his arrival. We love getting ideas from our customers to further shape our roadmap. We'll give you a call to trouble shoot the DocuSign account there might be something we need to adjust.

Konstantin Radcliff

Not only is TractionGuest simple to use, but it is also the most customizable platform on the market

Reviewed 2018-01-15

Seamless sign in process

Pros
-Most important- The entire sign in process is customizable. You as a client, will be able to alter the system at your own discretion - The Admin GUI/ controls is thoroughly designed. You have full control of assigning different permissions to different user accounts as you see fit. For example, in our company (Unilever), we have accounts set for security, for management and for IT support (admin) - You can alter the sign in process per Ipad. No restrictions on buildings/company sites -Clean Dashboard Controls -Beautiful sign in application (for Ipad) -Great Customer Service -Dev teams are willing to work with you on your specific product requests -Lots of training available

Cons
Not sure if this can even be considered negative, but what you are buying is just software. You will need to provide your own Ipad, stand and printer. With that said, you have the option to buy whatever fits your situation and are not bound by what the company is offering. Of course, TractionGuest support can help you find everything you need for the setup. (It's really simple!)

Response from Traction Guest

Konstantin, thank you for your awesome review. We really appreciate it!

Evan Done

A savings of time and money for our non-profit

Reviewed 2019-06-11

It's been really easy to implement and use, has come with a great set of features, and their staff has always been a pleasure to work with.

Pros
The features, particularly the experience editor to manage the front end, are very robust and easy to use for both beginners and advanced users.

Cons
More advanced reporting systems on sign-in data from the Web interface would be great.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for the review, Evan! We really appreciate your feedback on the platform. Your use case is very unique and supports a great cause. Looking forward to our Customer Success session next week to discuss our Salesforce integration. We are happy to provide some best practices on how to report from the platform as well. We are here to help!

Les Howell

Traction Guest has exceeded our Expectations!

Reviewed 2017-04-14

We are a food manufacturing company that needed a better process for guests visiting our plant. We wanted to eliminate a manual sign-in sheet while still having signed NDA legal documents. With Traction Guest, this process was made simple and provided us with an experience level that exceeded our expectations. Based on the type of visit (Customer, Supplier, Job Interview, Delivery, Temporary Employee or Applying for a Job), Traction Guests guided experience processes the guest through several questions including signing a NDA legal document (which expires once a year) and notifies the visiting Hosts that the guest has arrived without front Office personnel interruption. And when it comes to supporting, the customer representatives were fantastic in the initial roll-out when it came to providing suggestions for improvement and any support issues that occurred. I look forward to more of our suggestions being put in place as I know this will enhance the product beyond belief.

Pros
Very flexible in the experiences process

Cons
Need more user allowed modifications for Themes and the ability to search visitors by date without the need to export the data.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for your review, Les! Our team really enjoyed helping you get started and are glad to hear it is working so well. We will continue to improve our platform and will look into how we can make themes even more customizable. Really appreciate your ideas!

Jeff Bohnen

Easy to configure. Easy to use. Easy to look like a progressive company.

Reviewed 2017-06-16

It makes us look like a progressive company with some tech savvy, instead of signing in guests on a clipboard and looking like a company stuck in the 1980s.

Pros
Configurability is good. Traction is always improving functionality, so new releases are always full of new surprises. Almost every piece of feedback I've provided has been

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Jeff. Thanks for your review. It's been great working with you for the past years! Make sure you keep passing on your ideas for more.
PS. We love featuring your good-looking lobby on our homepage :)

Susan Sumners

Great Visitor Management System!

Reviewed 2019-11-01

Our company needed a more professional solution to check in and manage visitors. The solution provides a quick and flexible way to notify the host that a visitor is in the building.

Pros
Ease of use, fast adoption, great customer support!

Cons
Enhancement needed to capture and retain information about foreign guest. The software captures the information but our company needs it retained differently.

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Susan Thanks for taking the time to write a review. I appreciate the positive feedback. I would love to hear more about the way you require foreign data to be retained. We may be able to come up with a solution for your company and at the very least, I can share your feedback with our Product team. I'll be in touch!
-Alim

Tevin Ray

Why I chose Traction Guest for Vistor Management in a Nutshell

Reviewed 2019-02-15

I do hope all vendors I partner with to deliver services strive to meet this level of customer service.

Pros
Simplicity. My goal in procuring the software was to automate, digitize, and simply visitor retention during the many campus wide training services we offer for both the users and myself. It's more impressive, despite how awesome the software is, that the support staff are always available. They always provide the information or put in me in contact with someone who can and they always follow up to ensure the solution worked. True customer support.

Cons
I wish there was a bit more customization options in the way the Guest Book is updated. When I can integrate this software with MySQL I'll be in love.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you for your review, Tevin! We appreciate feedback from our users and we're constantly looking for ways to improve your experience. Also, our Customer Success team strives to give the best support possible. I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Traction Guest and that you've had such a positive adoption so far. Whenever you want to start working on your custom integration loop us in and we'll be here to help you get that running!

Leila Escandar

traction guest is great!

Reviewed 2019-10-21

Traction Guest is super user friendly, both on the backend & the front interface. The customer service is great!

Pros
How customizable the software is, and how easy it is to figure out!

Cons
Sometimes, it won't login on the first try from the web browser, but besides that, nothing comes to mind!

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Leila - I'm so glad to hear that you were able to quickly configure the platform for your event and overall use-case! It's been great working with you. In case the login issue on the first try happens again, simply refreshing the browser should quickly load it back. Thank you for your feedback and be on the lookout for new releases to come! - Jovito

Anonymous

Intuitive with great customer support

Reviewed 2018-09-25

Pros
Traction Guest is an easy to use solution for our guest management globally. It has some really great features and a simple to use interface. Customer support is a pleasure to work with as well. I'd definitely recommend Traction.

Cons
There are a few key features missing, but in the time we've been using Traction they've made some great improvements so I expect it's only a matter of time.

Response from Traction Guest

Thank you! Our development team is doing a new release every couple of weeks at the moment. We're excited about the new features and functionality. Make sure you keep the ideas coming!

Myron Felix

Traction Guest was there when Genesys was looking for a new way to sign in our visitors & customers.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-06-05

Being able to track our visitors and guests electronically better then we used to with pen and paper. We can get visitors to accept our NDA clauses without paper. Run reports for BCP regulations and audits. Good program.

Pros
The ability to have the software application customized to your individual company's liking and being able to also have the software do what it is supposed to do with visitor sign in capabilities. Overall it fit's for what we need throughout all of our offices.

Cons
Some of the print capabilities seem limited still up this point. Other than that, the software application does what we need it to do for now.

Response from Traction Guest

Myron, thanks for the note.. You've been such a great advocate for our platform. Many times I've heard our sales and customer success team comment on how great you've been to work with. Thanks for being a great partner.
-Keith Metcalfe

Mitch Stotts

Visitors remark on how easy and cool this product is to use!

Reviewed 2017-09-07

Pros
Ease of Interface for guests Pre-registration makes signing in for the first time much easier The QR codes provide a fast registration experience and quick sign out process Customized workflow allows you to build the product around your company needs DocuSign linkage allows for a seamless NDA experience

Cons
Black and white photographs are better, but still a little grainy Need to be able to have the receptionist reprint the badge

Response from Traction Guest

Hi Mitch. Thanks for your review! By the way, you can add the option for visitors to reprint badges. Have a look on our Knowledge Base for more details or drop us a note for help! Our latest release also increased the photo quality and will always continue to enhance the badging experience. Have a great weekend!

Dina Pratt-Young

Beautiful, fluid, easy to use app

Reviewed 2017-07-06

The main benefit: this product allows us to track dosimeter badges as guests come and go which is very important to our business. It also allows users to check in and page their host very easily.

Pros
The app is easy to configure and the end users seem to understand how to use it easily. The support team has been great!

Cons
Like all software, it takes a little effort to get the hang of it, but the Traction Guest team is very patient and helpful!

Response from Traction Guest

Thanks, Dina! Your feedback means a lot to us! We're glad to hear that you're happy with the platform. Please continue to reach out with any questions or ideas!

Steve Riggins

Traction Quest for Manufacturer with ITAR requirements.

Reviewed 2017-03-23

Great product and great support from the company. Very easy to get up and running. Very easy to customize to my requirements - the best of all the other solutions I reviewed. The SaaS service is very reliable. The company is adding functionality on a quarterly basis and are responsive my inputs to make Traction Guest an even stronger solution for ITAR compliance. I highly recommend Traction Guest as an excellent visitor management solution. Traction Guest is not cheap but it is competitively priced.

Pros
Simplicity and ease of customization. Very responsive technical staff. They will consider your ideas for future product improvement in scheduled software updates.

Cons
Need to have a way to pre-register a visitor and load applicable ID documents with logic blocks to skip document scan upon actual sign in.

Response from Traction Guest

Steve, thanks for your review. ITAR adherence has been an interesting use case for our platform and we continue to develop around it. We are extending our abilities around remembering more about your visitors. Currently we remember pictures, signed documents, and answers to questions. Our customers' input guide our development, and you've had some good ideas. Thanks.