Celoxis Reviews

4.51/5 (131 reviews)

Stacie Manzano

Celoxis is a robust platform with a stellar support team.

Reviewed 2018-02-08

Celoxis meets expectations for project management in the software delivery industry. We are able to leverage Celoxis globally to track our implementation projects. We track our financials, resource assignments, and % complete in this tool. Celoxis has a great reporting structure and flexibility in creating your own custom fields. When the tool does not have the exact feature I need, I have been able to work with Celoxis training to find an out of the box solution or submit a feature request with surprising success in having them delivered. Celoxis often has more functionality than my teams are ready to adopt and I find that the operational issues have more to do with people and process (not tool). I especially like the flexibility of the client log in feature and the customization of what each person can see in their own dashboards. I really love that it can serve as the one central repository for project updates. We have been using Celoxis for a little over three years and are quite happy with it. Within a few months it will be our global standard.

Anshu Manik

Excellent in many, many ways although with some shortcomings

Reviewed 2017-03-24

Celoxis is a great PMS, without any doubt. I like that they keep the lists and reports simple but powerful. It is nimble because it uses text rather than too much of graphics effects etc. You can generate a wide variety of reports. Comes with free client portals which my clients love. It has a very powerful feature where you can define your own app with it's own workflow, custom fields etc. It has a trigger mechanism as well to change states of apps when responses are received, which is very, very useful. I have created as many as 8 apps for incoming opportunities, defining a request tracker system, payments, contracts etc. etc. That is extremely useful to organize everything around a Project. It has shortcomings in communications area like not having an email editor at all and you can write (through commenting) to only one client (one person) from within the app etc. You get all this for a very low price unlike Salesforce etc., that's a deal!Fast, customizable, no-nonsense interface, wide variety of reports, custom apps

Denzil Jr Parreno

Celoxis Flexibility brings our company into the next level!

Reviewed 2017-03-27

In addition to its great project management feature, celoxis have a powerful flexibility on creating custom app where you can tweak custom formula and create a processes that will give amazing benefits on data management and very useful reports and tracker that help us track our on time delivery and improve our team work at same time by work collaboration. in 4-6 months of using celoxis and developing some custom apps, we've brought our overall on time delivery from 40% - 80% that results to successful projects and happy customer. By developing custom apps from our QA inspection registries, we've save a lot of time spend on doing reports, eliminate unnecessary meetings and manage our data effectively. In couple of weeks we're working to upgrade our account from cloud to on promise and we're very excited on the next breakthroughs we can achieve together with celoxis as our partner.In addition to its amazing project management feature, I love the flexibility that we can create a custom app and tweak the custom fields to automate formulas, processes and creates necessary report we need.

Anonymous

Great PM tool especially for digital projects

Reviewed 2017-08-09

As well as the standard ability to plan project, Celoxis allows you to bug track, resource plan, and create a wealth of reports. Not only that but you have unlimited client access for clientst to be able to log and view their own bugs as well as track the progress of their project, granting specific permissions and allowing full transparency. I also like the ability to customise reports and fields, import project and export reports in csv, pdf and msproject formats. The support team are incredibly responsive in addition to the articles and forums within the help centre. On a daily basis I use it to plan projects, allocating estimated hours per task, check progress of a project, check the resource availability, and calculate risks.

Ryan Klatte

Great Project Management Tool

Reviewed 2017-03-23

We have used Celoxis for nearly 6 years and it has continued to be improved and polished. We use it for primarily for project management, time-tracking, expense tracking, and some of our workflow processes. Celoxis personnel have always been very good about helping through upgrades and other technical questions. While there is a little bit of a learning curve, I would highly recommend this tool as a lower cost, yet fuller featured product in comparison to Microsoft Project, which still seems to be tool of choice for most PM's. Web based tool, Gantt Charting feature, custom workflow creation, scales well (we have a lot of projects in there).

Prateek Sharma

Celoxis - A customized and organized view of projects and details that matter to you!

Reviewed 2017-03-21

The highly customized dashboard with different views are great. There is various data you can add to to your dashboard, projects, reports etc. to tailor your view to what matters most to you. Time tracking is very simple as well. It would be great if the time sheet automatically saved like everything else on the platform. It is a bit annoying when you track your time for the day, edit one field and then it deletes all of your content because you didn't save it before editing.Time tracking is very simple as well. It would be great if the time sheet automatically saved like everything else on the platform. It is a bit annoying when you track your time for the day, edit one field and then it deletes all of your content because you didn't save it before editing.

Misha Milshtein

Project Management, Performance and Reporting!

Reviewed 2017-04-07

here are many great things about Celoxis, but to me the following stand out above all 1) Thorough replication of MS Project functionality. Most competitors take simplistic approach to project plans, but for us this was not an option as out project plans initiated in MS Project are extremely detailed. The fact that Celoxis handles all the data and does it with ease was the number one reason we chose this tool. 2) Performance Our largest project Plan to date has 5000 lines - more than enough to make other tools choke. Not so with Celoxis. Performance is adequate, and they improve it from version to version. In the beginning I was concerned that the project managers will be slowed down when working with Celoxis project plans, comparing to their workflow in MS Project, but all these concerns disappeared very quickly. This is a very fast tool indeed; especially considering all the data it crunches. 3) Reporting No surprise there as anyone who tries Celoxis comments on its Reporting capabilities. These are second to none. Essentially - almost everything in Celoxis is a report, and you can include in these reports any objects that exist in the system - users, clients, projects, tasks, documents, discussions, assignments, and the multiple attributes of those objects. All reports are sortable, filterable, and configurable for the personalized view. Charts are interactive. Object names are clickable, allowing for the quick access of any object listed in the report. Note on the performance: I have to add that the latest version v10.5 was the first one since I started using the system where performance went down. It is still good, but more of our project managers started noticing the lag when they use large project plans. Now, unless you have a super fast machine that can handle heavy client-side javascript with ease, you may have issues. I sincerely hope that this is going to be addressed in the future versions, and that the system will keep improving, as it was before v10.5. Truly, when performance lags, no awesome features can make up for its absence.

Fiona Gildert

Great S/W for customisation

Reviewed 2018-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

I've seen some massive improvements between v10 and v11 and really impressed with the additional functionality, think this is a fast growing platform that a lot of companies should use.The ease that it can set up and customised, the custom fields are great and means you can tailor it to any industry or type of project. The reports are easy to adapt and the financials can be set up for multiple kinds of project management, with timelogging it means you can move away from multiple s/w. The support team are very responsive and helpful and development keeps introducing new features from feedback. I've set this up for 3 different companies now with good success.

Erin Helmore

Celoxis saved us a ton of time and helped us be more productive!!

Reviewed 2015-07-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Celoxis saves us a ton of time. It gives us an easy way to report information and helps us make better decisions about the projects and their budgets. Prior to using Celoxis, our reporting was a manual and time-consuming process. Reporting required our managers to explicitly reach out to team members and other stakeholders, gather information, then document it. There was no timely communication and we’ve had to always scramble to meet our ‘go-live’ schedules. Now that everything is standardized and real-time, our managers are easily on top of open issues and can see when projects risk slippage. We can create KPI reports and dashboards for our management to keep them up to-date on the progress.

Kavita Pai

A Great Tool For Small Team of Independent Consultants

Reviewed 2018-09-28

Our overall experience with Celoxis has been on the positive side. The tool has helped us keep all our projects on track and collaborate within the team. The price and value is exceptional, especially for a small team like us. We don't use much of the resource management or other features of the tool, just keeping our projects on a strict timeline and tracking efforts towards various activities. 1. Web-based Interface 2. Mobile Access 3. Project Gantt Chart and Timelines 4. Alerts and Notifications 5. Time Tracking 6. Ease of Use

Susan Gravel

Am loving Celoxis

Reviewed 2017-04-10

Have had a very positive experience with Celoxis although I am not too sure the notification feature works correctly. I cannot rely on it so I must go in and check to ensure nothing has changed. Also we customized one of the screens and needed to use the notification feature, but are unable to do so. Other than that - this tool is AMAZING!!Easily locate what you are looking for. Easily identify estimated/actual hours...I am not a project manager and do not use it to its fullest, but what I do use, I find it very user friendly and quite frankly not sure how we managed without Celoxis.

Anonymous

Easy-to-use and very affordable tool

Reviewed 2018-11-14

It's much more efficient and user-friendly than the systems we used before. The support teams are very agile and helpful. Easy-to-use dashboards and mobile interface truly add value.Being in the healthcare industry, we are constantly looking for internal improvements to inspire healthy behaviors and improve overall healthcare management. Celoxis helps us with prioritizing our projects and activities, keeping a tight eye on progress in schedule, costs, risks and issues. It is very intuitive to use. Custom fields are tremendously useful in capturing different dimensions of information.

Celoxis Review from Project Manager

Reviewed 2016-11-29

Our software development shop switched to Celoxis a few years ago and haven't looked back. It's ease of use for time entry has proven to make for much more accurate and timely time entries, and the project/time/task/resource reporting features are top notch. As a project manager, I used to spend hours and hours trying to get various views of project data, and Celoxis makes that much easier. Another feature that I feel sets it apart from other platforms, is the ability for me to create my own personal Dashboard where I can customize it to show the views and tasks that are important to me.Customizable dashboard, Ease of time Entry, Great reporting features/graph views

BARBARA KILZER

Celoxis - Review from a Project Manager

Reviewed 2016-11-29

Our software development shop switched to Celoxis a few years ago and haven't looked back. It's ease of use for time entry has proven to make for much more accurate and timely time entries, and the project/time/task/resource reporting features are top notch. As a project manager, I used to spend hours and hours trying to get various views of project data, and Celoxis makes that much easier. Another feature that I feel sets it apart from other platforms, is the ability for me to create my own personal Dashboard where I can customize it to show the views and tasks that are important to me.ease of use, reporting capabilities, dashboard views

Katrin Kaufmaann

Most viable candidate of the lot with excellent reporting capabilities

Reviewed 2015-08-05
Review Source: Software Advice

What I like best about Celoxis is its flexibility in reporting. The reporting is so robust that it lets me create all sorts of complex portfolio and resource reports even on my business fields. It also has a clean interface and is very simple to learn. Celoxis is an excellent tool for time tracking, especially the weekly time sheets and the one-click approve feature. Resource management tools are also comprehensive in helping us track down resources with right skills, their availability and utilization.

Ryan Rinehart

A project management platform at its finest

Reviewed 2016-11-28

I'm a project engineer at a manufacturing and engineering design firm and I use Celoxis more than daily. It can take few days to learn, but once you have it down it is by far the best platform I've ever used to manage projects. It is useful for project engineers and all the way up to senior management to manage small projects, programs, and employees. It really is an all-in-one product and I highly recommend it.Frequent updates and bug fixes Inter-facility coordination Seamless timeline creation and management Hours tracking and analysis for large groups of people

Anonymous

A very very flexible project management platform

Reviewed 2018-11-19

It has been great overall! One of the main advantages has been streamlining all our projects and resources and workloads and keep them sorted in one place. Customizable dashboards are a cherry on the top!It is ideal for project planning, allowing us to plan our larger and more complex projects using waterfall and our smaller, agile projects using kanban. Very swift time-tracking capabilities including timers. A lot of reporting and charting capabilities helps getting in-depth visibility into progress.

Cyril Haibi

The perfect balance between ease-of-use and power

Reviewed 2017-04-06

A few years back, we took the time to try a number of PM tools. The most easy to use solutions offered poor features, and the most powerful ones were very difficult to implement and run on a day-to-day basis. We ended up opting for Celoxis which significantly improved our workflow and keeps our projects under full control. Give it a (free) try!The balance between ease-of-use and power.

Christopher Black

Fully featured, intuitive software

Reviewed 2016-10-28

I've used Celoxis for managing multiple publishing projects at once. The features for both the project manager and project resource are straightforward and exactly what we need. The Celoxis team continues to introduce new features with every version and builds an easy-to-use product. The customer service has always been helpful whenever I've had a question or issue.Ease of user interaction, customer support, customizability of reports and tracking

Stacie Manzano

Excellent product that has ease of use and complexity

Reviewed 2017-03-20

I have been using this product for two years and it meets need I didn't even know I had! My company has adopted it globally and Celoxis has a super responsive support team. Great project management and business intelligence tool

Dmitriy Lushin

Great and powerful

Reviewed 2016-07-27

Our ICT team have been using it for four monthes and our project and functional managess fall in love with it more and more. It simplifies the daily routine significantly, especially for keeping projects up-to-date and resource planning. You may build every report you can even imagine and find a way to adjust almost every business process you have in your company in this solution. The support team is every qualified and provided rapid responses.Very customizable, great Gant charts (almost every features from Microsoft Project), possibility to set different workspaces and grant different type of access for users, customizable workflows etc. Easy to use and friendly solution with clear documentation.

Tim Shea

A Must Have

Reviewed 2017-03-29

We began using Celoxis for our Project Management Team in 2015. The team immediately feel in love with Celoxis and recognized it as great tool to help them manage their projects and resources. Since then our Sales, Production, and Accounting teams have become users. The Production Team utilizes it for forecasting and production status while the accounting team uses it for progress and final billings. Celoxis has proved itself to be a viable tool for us through out our process.Ease of Use, Exporting capabilities, Reports

Dmitriy Lushin

Great product!

Reviewed 2017-03-29

We use this EPM for 2 years already. All our project activities (about 50 simultaneous projects anytime) and all our resource management is performed through this tool. It was really easy to implement. There were no any critical issues, we've implemented almost all of our methodology needs and continue to evolve further with custom fields and apps. The support team is rapid and professional.

mathias palmer

Great project system!

Reviewed 2017-03-20

We have used Celoxis now for 3 years and til today i havent found any other projectsoftware that is this easy to use and great reports.Easy to use, self tought when using it.

Shubham Soni

Amazing pack of features and tools

Reviewed 2018-12-03

I have been using celoxis since last year, it is one of the best tool available for project management, Resource Management, Project Portfolio and Time Tracking.Number of features offered are unique and better than any other in market, especially easy of use with multiple types of reporting.