ClinicSense Logo

Manage and grow your health & wellness business.

ClinicSense Reviews

Suggested alternatives

vagaro
acuity-scheduling
simplepractice

I like the ease of use, the reminders are great and the system of communications is very good too. My clients are well informed about their appointments and invoices.
I love everything about this software. I am not the greatest when it comes to computers and Clinic sense was super easy and user friendly.
I was particularly impressed with how quickly and seamlessly the team made important updates to help us integrate new Covid-19 protocols and procedures.
Some clients are missing the text reminders I pay for and therefore miss visits which is costly. The operators of the system do try to fix glitches expediently.
The mobile app is not the easiest to use and I’ve had a few issues with clients emails not working.

KS

Keeley S.

Founder, owner & RMT

ClinicSense is a Must-Have for RMTs

Transcript

Keeley: Hi, my name is Keeley and I'm an RMT. I give ClinicSense a five out of five. For more reviews,...

HG

Heidi G.

lmt

User Friendly!

Transcript

Heidi: My name is Heidi. I'm a massage therapist in the medical field, and I would give ClinicSense a...

William B.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

improved care planning

The patient records are more secure and the file organization has improved, the management of making appointments is much simpler for the client and I can do it from the comfort of their home and at any time view the hours that are available for reservations about appointments, I liked working with ClinicSense everything is simple

Pros

ClinicSense has made my planning with each patient more precise in appointments and monitoring their health with the files already entered to have everything in one place very quickly to visualize their process, from scheduling appointments to the day of the appointment and your health monitoring process is more organized to keep track of.

Cons

From my experience I have never had system failures or information collapses that did not load at the time of viewing.

MC

Marian C.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

Overall it has been simple to use and the feedback I received from many clients is very positive. The online booking is what they liked the best.

Pros

The price point. Itoffers many features that I use everyday.

Cons

It is missing a feature for me, wait list. Buti understand it will be added in the future.

KS

Krisha S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Clinic Sense Review

Pros

Clinic sense is very user friendly. It does however lack some very basic features other software usually has especially in the repost section. [sensitive content hidden] is the best. He is knowledgeable and friendly. Never had an issue he wasn't able to resolve and if he's not sure he will find the answer and get back to you. I was not around when the software was purchased but I'm told he was a huge part of why it was purchased.

Cons

Clinic sense is very user friendly. It does however lack some very basic features other software usually has especially in the repost section. Customer verification with a credit card makes zero sense to me. Every place I have worked there's always a verification system in place but not with credit card information. [sensitive content hidden] have people call on their behalf all the time and admiration doesn't have their credit card. Seems like clinic sense may be going in a different direction with lots of new staff added to the team. Customer service for me has taken a huge dive.[sensitive content hidden] is just not helpful and [sensitive content hidden] I literally get nowhere with.

CB

Christine B.

Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

ClinicSense

Pros

They are always looking for ways to improve.

Cons

Inability to add pictures or cut and paste fliers into the email newsletter template.

JG

Julie G.

Excellent Software

I have really enjoyed it and it has been really great value for the money

Pros

The customer service is top notch! I love how quickly they get back to you and thd vudeis see super helpful!

Cons

Sometimes it glitches and will freeze but it does not last too long

NH

Nicole H.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Clinic sense review

Pros

Everything. It’s really nice and helpful for my massage business.

Cons

That you can’t select how many appointments you want in a day and it automatically will close booking after the certain amounts are booked.

FM

Femi M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

THE Effectiveness of this Product

Pros

efficiency and easy to use and maintain. it is self useable

Cons

the size of the software when installing

RT

Rishabh T.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

Streamlining Appointments and Client Care for Health & Wellness Providers

Enhanced Client Experience: Convenient scheduling, secure access to records, and improved communication can all lead to a more positive client experience.

Pros

Streamlined Appointments and Booking: ClinicSense appears to excel in appointment management, offering features like online booking, automated reminders, and customizable scheduling. This can significantly reduce administrative burden and free up staff time.

Cons

Integration Challenges: Integrating ClinicSense with existing business processes might not be always smooth. Ensure your current software can work seamlessly with ClinicSense to avoid data silos or redundant data entry.

CR

Chrissy R.

Hospital & Health Care, self-employed

My point of review

Pros

It is easy to set up, easy to navigate, and simple to adjust forms to your liking.

Cons

Not sure what I like least about clinic sence....

ML

Madison L.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Great app for small business owner

Pros

I love the ease of use, and that's is an all in one for everything I need to run my small business

Cons

I wish that there were more color options for the services booked

NJ

Nicole J.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Clinic Sense Software review.

This software is easy to use. Even if you are not comfortable with writing soap notes, this software helps to format them into a professional final product.

Pros

The ease of use of the soap notes was a key deciding factor in choosing clinic sense. There are three options to choose for soap notes. 1-general 2-basic 3-clinical. As a medical massage therapist the clinical soap notes are perfect for dialogue between doctor and therapist. They formulate and print a concise report that can be used easily to file with insurance. Or if you do not need the advanced...

Cons

Currently they are partnered with clover I believe for credit card processing, I am a square user because it is rated as more reliable. However they sent an update email stating that they are in the process of partnering with square. Which will be handy to sell gift certificates thru my website.

LD

Leah D.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Easy to use small practice Software

I have had virtually no glitches or issues. ClinicSense addresses software issues quickly and provides responses to questions quickly. This software is stable and reliable.

Pros

I can easily track profits and booking trends. I can keep simple notes or complex soap notes. I like the internal marketing as well - automatic birthday and haven't seen you in a while emails

Cons

I provide family services and programs. I have no way of creating a family umbrella that shares prepays where I apply from that to any family member in the group.

LT

Lisa T.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Well Worth the Purchase

so far so good. I really like having some stress taken off my plate by not having to chase people down to remind them of their appointments.

Pros

This software has taken a lot of stress off my shoulders. I am solo and I work between 5 and 7 massages a day. I can plug in the appointment times and my clients will get reminders one week and the day before. All the intake forms and covid forms get sent right to them. In general its easier to use and a lot more detailed with the soap notes than other programs.

Cons

the covid forms sometimes are sent out the week before which ends up making me have to do a paper form to update the information. Signing in every single time and it lags so i don't always have time to wait for it to pop open. The keep me signed in button doesn't appear to work.

Hi Lisa, thanks for the review! The COVID form goes out the day before the appointment. If you've had a client that says differently, please reach out to support@clinicsense.com and we'd be happy to look into it for you. As per HIPAA requirements, we have an auto-logout feature for security purposes. If you'd like to change this setting please search our help center (support.clinicsense.com) for "auto-logout". Thanks!

SR

Sofie R.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Clinic Sense is awesome

For the most part it is great and the customer service is amazing. They alway get back to me in a timely fashion and they work hard to help me out. They do upgrades at least once a year and add features that most of their customers want.

Pros

I like that Clinic Sense is easy to use so that even those that are not computer savvy have no trouble with it. It is also coloured so that it is easy to see what is on the schedule.

Cons

I don't like that products have to be entered in manually every time something is sold as apposed to a databank with the names of products and their costs that can be selected from a drop down menu.

MW

Melissa W.

ClinicSense Review

I love clinicsense. It works well for my business. I love that they are always improving it.

Pros

I love the customer service the best. There is a lot of things I really like about ClinicSense but the customer service is top notch

Cons

That you can just jump to next available appointment and with multiple therapists this would be a useful addition. Although they are always making it better so I am sure that this will be happening soon enough. I also don't like the price increase because it has gone up quite a bit from when I started. I am not saying it's not worth it, it's been a heavy increase especially with multiple practitioners in our practice.

OF

Olivia F.

Happy With ClinicSense

Overall we are very happy with ClinicSense. The price is extremely reasonable and the service we receive is excellent.

Pros

We are a team of not very tech savvy people, so ease of use was very important to us. All of the how to guides are helpful, and if there is anything we don’t understand or need help with, the staff is always very quick to respond and very friendly. We like having all of our booking, charting and sales reports all in one location.

Cons

We’d be happy to see the option for individual practitioners to set their own cleanup time without having to customize treatments, and to schedule vacation time conveniently. Nothing major, just a few little ideas here and there.

Hi Olivia, thank you so much for your review. The entire ClinicSense team appreciates your support and positive feedback!

SR

Scott R.

Love this platform!

ClinicSense is the easiest and most comprehensive digital platform that I have used in managing my massage business. It's easy to use for both the massage therapist and their clients. The entire staff are a beautiful team of professionals behind a robust client data management platform.

Pros

It easily integrates with other platforms that I use in my business to streamline administrative duties and make more time for me.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to limit the amount of sessions allowed on a daily basis.

AL

April L.

ClinicSense is Amazing

Pros

I love this software! With many RMTs working with me, it is very organized. All staff have their own log in, we can all see each others schedules to book clients with other RMTs, and we can work as a team this way!

Cons

Being able to add another form for insurance submission claims

LS

Lisa S.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

Best Scheduling Software Out There!

Overall I'm very pleased. I love using this software for work.

Pros

I love the ease for clients to schedule, SOAP notes, adding tags to parts of the body, birthday emails with coupon codes, selling gift certificates on the home page, weekly schedule availability emails, and so much more.

Cons

I have to manually schedule breaks - for example, I work 9-4 pick up my daughter from daycare, and then go back to the office at from 7:30-10pm. I would like the company to make multiple schedules PER DAY available without having to manually block each day. The screen refreshes every time you flip your phone from horizontal to vertical on the mobile website and it deletes all your soap notes. I can't use my phone for work. I had to buy a computer. The APP needs work. I can't do soap notes on the app, which makes it somewhat useless. You can't see every therapist's appointments on the app, so I find I have to look at 3 different schedules to figure out our earliest availability. It's a hassle.

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time out to leave us this great review. Also, we do have some updates coming to both the mobile app and software that I think you'll be pleased with!

JJ

Jesse J.

Indispensible Part of Massage Practice

Pros

ClinicSense is made specifically for massage therapists by people who know our industry. They know it enough to know that we're all a bunch of special unique snowflakes and need plenty of customization. And they are responsive to user feedback, as a live service they frequently add new features and polish existing features. I am stunned when I meet colleagues who are not using live, online practice management software like ClinicSense. It makes my work life so much easier and helps me present a polished, professional experience to my clientele. It takes most of the work out of managing my schedule, and makes it easy to communicate effectively with clients and keep my records and accounts organized and running smoothly.

Cons

When I migrated my patient data to this platform, some data was lost because differences in formatting meant not everything could be automatically transferred over (some critical stuff like account balances had to be done manually). I anticipate this would also be a problem if I ever want to transition away from ClinicSense, so I can only hope they just keep being excellent.

Hi Jesse, thank you for the amazing review! We will definitely keep up our standard of excellence :)

MS

Meg S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Everything I could ask for and more!

ClinicSense has been such a valuable and critical part of my business, and I am beyond satisfied and pleased with my experience for the past 2.5 years!

Pros

ClinicSense is essential for every aspect of my business management, from booking to charting to client management and interface. The software is easy to use and includes comprehensive how-to's and tutorials. My clients are always telling me how easy the online booking process is and how much they like the client-facing aspects. I love being able to modify and customize so many aspects of the booking,...

Cons

On occasion I have found the desire for small features (some of which have been added since the newest update/overhaul), but never anything critical or prohibitive.

EU

Esther U.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Clients appreciate the ease of using Clinicsense to schedule.

Overall, my clients and I love Clinicsense.

Pros

Clients love it compared to other software that other massage therapists use (they have told me in person how much they appreciate the ease of scheduling) I can add messages about expectations and link everything; health intakes, reason for visit forms, Covid 19 forms, etc and set the frequency that clients receive these forms. SOAP charting is also amazing, I love that I can customize my Subjective questionaire and that clients can select appropriate symptoms plus select where exactly they are feeling discomfort on the body diagram front/back/male/female so cool and very helpful.

Cons

Being tied to Square, although they also make things easy, I am interested in working with clients on different transaction streams to limit the fees. When you look up the client information on their appointment that day you can see past appointments, but not access their charts unless if you seperately access their name/account outside of the appointment window, which I find very annoying sometimes when I'm trying to bill MVA/PIP

GG

Gabrielle G.

Alternative Medicine, 11-50 employees

ClinicSense Makes Sense!

ClinicSense allows for the efficient integration of patient demographics, scheduling, charting, reporting and online records -all in one secure location! This is great because a lot of the other products out there are sorely missing in one or more of those areas.

Pros

Ease of use --easy for end-user, the schedule looks beautiful, chart notes, intake forms, A/R reports and invoicing clients feature, analytical reports are awesome. Very thorough demographics fields -like a real medical scheduling system and not like some of those other massage scheduling apps that focus just on name, phone, email and address. ...oh and did I mention that we can upload referrals and prescriptions so it is attached to the patient's medical record? That is like heaven to me, especially as I do billing remotely for my providers:-)

Cons

I love it that a provider signature can be digitally added, however, it is impossible to "mouse" a legible signature -it would be great if we could enter either an image of the signature or a cursive signature (like with Adobe PDF signing). Chart notes are the only thing that don't make sense -too much wasted space and spacing in printed format, missing patient identifiers on multiple page SOAP notes. With the mobile app, for practices with multiple providers, I'd like to be able to see all providers on a given day... like the Day view from the computer.

KO

Kristen O.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and affordable

We have been using clinicsense for over three years now. It is super affordable and the customer service is great! Definitely recommend.

Pros

I love how easy this software is to use. Its online booking is seemless. It is also very affordable. Since we are a small business, this is a must.

Cons

The only complaint I have about this software is that you cant require the client to fill out an intake before they make an appointment. However, I have looked everywhere for this feature and it doesn't exist.

FS

Frank S.

Just works fine

It was simply plain sailing. I tried other systems, some lacked functionality I needed or were clunky, others were quite difficult to set up. With ClinicSense I haven’t had any of these problems. It does what I need as a massage therapist. It is very easy to set up and use, so far I haven’t had any major issues at all. ClinicSense just works for me.

Pros

The booking interface is very easy to use for clients and they don’t have to remember a password. With my old system I had occasionally the problem that clients thought they had booked, but it didn’t go through. With ClinicSense I haven’t had this problem once. Very easy to set up and use and reasonably priced. The intake forms are easy to customise and everything’s automated. Overall a very pleasant experience for my clients. Support is very responsive, you won’t have to wait long if you have a question or an issue.

Cons

Very limited on the reporting side, which is fine for me as I work alone, but if I was running a large and busy clinic I would have a problem. This may sound petty, but the invoices you get out of the system look like they were designed by a frustrated teenager. They don't look professional at all, which is a shame. The rest of the client facing parts (booking, intake forms, reminders etc.) look very professional.