Apptivo Estimates Reviews

4.35/5 (380 reviews)

Dorcas Richmond

Getting the support when you need it

Reviewed 2019-11-01

We are keeping track of leads form our website and from trade shows. We are using as a CRM to know when to contact and follow-up with customers and prospects. they helped us create a custom program for providing quotes through Apptivo and to track them. An recently we started a new program to track applications testing for customers to see how many turn into a sale. They also worked with us to create custom triggers to go out to our leads and customers with specific messages to keep the sales moving along without the sales team getting involved. This is all new and we are just getting it up and running. However, I feel it will be a great asset to our business and will help us to grow overall. Again, the software is easy to use an the support team is the best I have come across in the industry.

Dave Chatfield

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

Reviewed 2019-08-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Michael Anglen

General

Reviewed 2019-06-28

Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Robert Parker

Making a small business look large and professional

Reviewed 2019-03-23

Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

Vernessa Taylor

Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)

Reviewed 2018-06-20

I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities. I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run). Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Marcel Ottiger

Very useful CRM, accessible from anywhere, good value for money

Reviewed 2018-05-01

The CRM functionality is intuitive to use. Not much setup is needed but still a lot of customization is possible. It can easily grow with the company and is accessible from anywhere. As a cloud based service you do not need to care about hardware, accessibility etc. Remarkable: There is an exceptionally responsive customer support. Overall very recommended for flexible startup companies.

Edwin Spiessens

Why I am choosing Apptivo

Reviewed 2015-02-22

So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years. I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being: -A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales) -A great contact management system -The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc -An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation -Email (gmail) integration -Google apps for business integration -The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises. At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality. But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support! As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point. I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market. We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015. I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion. And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon. Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together! Edwin Spiessens Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc South Africa www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: edwin@giftsngadgets.co.za

Bryan Meehan

Who Provides GREAT "Chat" Support?

Reviewed 2019-09-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Replaced ACT Contact Management System to provide realtime access to critical data to make decisions and deliver breakthrough support to our customers and vendors.

Marisela Esteves

Customer Support is very Responsive

Reviewed 2016-11-28

Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it. The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few. I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Tara Moulton

Great way to track projects. A lot of features that can be customized for your specific industry.

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Being able to see any project at any given status at any time.

Craig Kolb

All-in-one ERP - broad coverage at a reasonable price

Reviewed 2018-05-14

All-in-one business software, good support and value for the money.

Olivier Van Beneden

Great experience

Reviewed 2019-02-20

We are a small & medium company located in Europe with subsidiaries in US and Asia. We were looking for a provider which could (1) allow each subsidiary to view each other's customers (to increase the lead generation); (2) enable us to standardize our data (previously we were entering data into Excel without proper format); (3) facilitate data analysis and (4) enable us to streamline and automatize as much as possible the process from price offer to invoicing. After extensive research, we selected Apptivo for our CRM solution. Having to deal with lots of lists of companies from different countries, dealing with multiple currencies, it was not easy to find a CRM which is easy to use, affordable and yet can meet our demand. We have been using Apptivo for one year now and we are very happy with our choice. It was a necessary step to professionalize our business process. There is probably much more we can do with the application which we haven't explore yet. We are now using CRM, HR, Suppliers, items and Invoicing app within Apptivo.

Rob Grier

Best Bang for the buck on the market! Adaptability and ease of use with scalability!

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Functionality and accurate data collection that was flexible to meet my needs! Hands down the best solution on the market for the price point!

Gregory Sirbu

I have utilized several CRM solutions and the Apptivo CRM solution is a great solution for it's cost

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Apptivo CRM is easy to use, and makes available lots of functionality to pick and choose from when building a customized solution. Apptivo's customer support is excellent, responsive, helpful and does a great job supporting me when I need help.

Ken Joseph

Apptivo Rocks!

Reviewed 2019-05-20

Very, very good. It is really hard to find fault. A brilliant company, very good software and a really responsive help desk that can answers questions, 24/7. What is there not to like? WELL DONE APPTIVO....(just address my two little 'cons' and you have a PERFECT platform).

Anil Jose

It literally saved my hours and hours of precious time!

Reviewed 2018-09-24

It helps to manage customer relationship, campaigns, billing, and invoices. This is helpful to manage payment and tax department very smoothly which is important for any business. It further helps to organize the calendar for all business activities and keep a record of all the important contact details. Document management is another key feature. All the important documents related to the business can be kept safely in a virtual location. It caters to widespread businesses like the travel industry, retail, and wholesale industry etc.. All important activities of a business can be interlinked with the help of this application. We can enhance our productivity with this effective management application.

Sean Gilligan

I like Apptivo, but have found it to have lots of glitches and is very slow at times

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Apptivo helps to keep my partner and I organized. We particularly use the email and notes function. We are a builder, so everything is organized around projects. The scheduling program is terrible, by the way.

Brett Lorenzen PE, LEED AP

Perfect for any business

Reviewed 2019-02-05

I have only used a handful of the features so far, however, I am happy with what I have, I was looking for a solution like this as I grow but don't have the resources to generate a custom solution. This was the perfect fit, it hosts all the information of expense reports, projects, invoicing, licensing, provider payments, staffing, etc. in one place to review so things don't get lost through the cracks.

Tom Warren

Great CRM Software

Reviewed 2019-08-02

I have now used Apptivo with two businesses and find it highly functional and easy to adopt.

ed kenworthy

Its the support that makes all the difference

Reviewed 2019-03-14

Fastastic experience overall. Great documentation but I just use the chat support and they usually direct you straight to the article I need. I intend to gradually introduce all the functionallity into my business.

Emily Mears

Everything you need

Reviewed 2019-07-29

This is by far the best CRM/estimating/invoicing/product management/project management software a company could be looking for. It is also the most affordable. You can limit user access, track phone calls, and do so much more all within one platform that is easily accessible from any device with internet.

Ashton Braithwaite

The interface, functionality and configurability of Apptivo CRM is superb.

Reviewed 2017-04-30

Quick setup, compartmentalized functionality so we can add features as we go along, and of course the ability to track our contacts, customers, and sales. This makes it not just a CRM system, but also an invoice and accounting system and reporting tool. At its price point, its features and full support, it is hard to beat.

Jack Frisby

Apptivo is Awesome

Reviewed 2018-08-21

Overall, I love the product now that I have learned to use it. I just wish that it were more user friendly in the beginning and that the customer service were more helpful when I want to learn something new. I have been hindered in learning how to use other apps within Apptivo because I don't want to go through the hassle of dealing with customer support.

Anonymous

I have been using Apptivo for 5 years now. Very good overall!

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Integration, control over my process, paper reduction, information available always, on the go, basic reporting, personalization and company branding, professional presentation of my company, cost control,

chris brann

cloud

Reviewed 2019-06-16

all the data is safe in the cloud and accessible from any device anywhere

Bill Smith

Review of Support on 30 May 2019

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Apptivo is very powerful and better than most that I have seen

Adam McKinley

Apptivo Review

Reviewed 2019-08-12
Review Source: Software Advice

It works for 1 of the 3 things I set it up for.

Bill Sterrett

We recently started to use it. So far, so good

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Can access all areas of our business - Sales, Projects, Tasks etc. I like the ability to create Project Templates

Cole Reynolds

I like using Apptivo better than my previous software salesforce, it is more intuitive.

Reviewed 2018-05-07

I like that we can convert from estimates to invoices, it saves dual entry which for a salesperson is key. I am able to create these estimates very quickly and turnaround time is crucial for my customers.

Curtis Humphreys

Excellent Product, Excellent Support.

Reviewed 2015-03-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the fantastic support, customizable forms, and employment management. These features are really well put together. On the topic of customizable forms I'll just add that you can create a form that is as extensive (or simplistic) as you need. The search function for forms is fantastically easy and advanced search gives you the option to search for any data in any specific form you have which is really really good.

Prince Dube

Central to my operation

Reviewed 2018-05-05

Apptivo does everything that I need for my business. It's simple to configure and has all the functionality essential for my business. I like its completeness and how all the modules are integrated

Excellent CRM with a rich feature set, that just needs a visual update

Reviewed 2019-04-14

Excellent CRM with a rich feature set, that just needs a visual update

Chris Barnett

Nice features. Great support

Reviewed 2018-10-27

They have been a dependable partner for over two years now. Never had any downtime and it works as advertised.

Kenneth Neward

Exceptional Quality

Reviewed 2019-08-27

This is the best fully customizable CRM solution we've used that integrates seamlessly with Outlook. The value for the money is exceptional.

Anonymous

I am happy with the service as it meets my requirements

Reviewed 2018-05-07

I needed a CRM system that I could import existing data and then also create campaigns. I also wanted quite granular segmentation capabilities. I started with the free version and after a few days went for the paid option as I wanted to do some customization. For the price I think the service is very comprehensive and when I have asked for support it's been helpful and met my requirements. There are modules / components that I have not yet used but I like knowing they are there if I need them. The product video's online are very helpful. I should have started with them so some mistakes where made.

Ankit Agarwal

Almost there!

Reviewed 2015-07-20

Great product. Some of the must have features for our business are still a work in progress, but once they are available - I'd jump on this product. Things we need are pretty minor, but hope they get the attention it needs: - Need timesheets to require a customer input. Currently timesheets can be created without a customer and that creates problems, since approved timesheets cannot be edited or deleted. - Need to be able to enter timesheet involving multiple customers/projects in the same period. Currently, users have to enter multiple timesheets for the same period if they worked on different customers - Our timesheet periods are set to weekly, and our week begins on a Monday. But it doesn't force the users to have a Mon-Sun period. They are able to submit time that begins in the middle of the week (Thu-Wed). - Once the above timesheet changes are implemented, would also like to see a user being limited to one timesheet per period. Don't want duplicate timesheets unnecessarily, specially since they cannot be deleted once approved - For a service oriented business, we need to be able to track an employee's time such that it gives us cost, as well as earnings, so profitability (and payroll calculations) become easier. - When each employee signs up, they have to go add each app that they have been given access to. This adds a lot of training and onboarding overhead to us. We'd like to be able to add apps to employees' accounts at an admin level, so they just have to log in and start using the apps - Similar to the last point above, we would also like to be able to control the look/feel of each of our employees' accounts. We've setup the color schemes to match the company brandings, but they don't reflect in our employees' logins. Other than these missing features, it's a great product! The customer support is exceptional. I've never seen such a dedicated support staff who is available to answer questions and help you get started so quickly.

Nina Dennison

It didn't have all the features we needed but they were working on it.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

The Support staff were helpful and available. It was easy to use and the features were nice options.

Tom Skarbowski

I've been using this software for 2 years. Feels good

Rachel Garwood

Great way for multiple people on a team to manage and use contacts

Reviewed 2017-12-12

This software is key to organizing and maintaining addresses!

Jordan Paquette

Very Helpful

Reviewed 2019-03-13

Easy to use. Easy to configure. Easy to get support. Those are the most important things that a platform can offer.

Richard B. Treadway

The best support I've ever experienced!!! I'm talking 7 days a week 24 hours a day

Reviewed 2019-03-24

It is absolutely not only the heartbeat of my company, but now I also use Apptivo for my personal use.

Anonymous

Started using Apptivo 3 years ago, Great financial admin tools and smartphone apps are handy as well

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Cloud based, User friendly and if you require something they will try to add it in. 24/7 live customer support.

Sean Connors

Decided to switch to something else

Reviewed 2019-04-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Their software is decent, but they really seem to loathe their Starter Plan customers. The way they hack out features that they don't want available is sloppy, and makes it necessary to come up with ways to work around their intentional stumbling blocks. Apptivo - If you don't want to offer a free product, don't. I got the hint, and I'm setting up PayPal Invoicing tonight.

Anonymous

This has been such a great site to use for us to record customers and make sure to follow up

Reviewed 2018-07-25

Love how they have the follow up option, I depend on this on when to follow up with my customers It is easy to use and get data about the type of clients we have

Sarah Leahy

Simply the Best

Reviewed 2019-05-31

We have a business model in which we are essentially the middle-man: we have clients on one end and customers on the other, and their products go through us in-between. Apptivo allows us to easily sort who is who and what project or indication they are associated with through Tags and Categories, as well as allowing us to split contacts into Prospects, Leads, etc. In addition, we also must send out supplies from third-party vendors, so there's a lot of supply and project tracking that, ideally, we would like integrated. Apptivo has the ability to do this through automation and customization, and it is one of the cheapest options to boot! The customer service and support team is very helpful and responsive, a must for when you're starting out with a new database and have lots of questions. Highly recommend Apptivo for small businesses to track and streamline work flow.

DEREK TEAGLE

Apptivo

Reviewed 2019-05-28

Overall impact to be business is great. We needed an affordable ERP System and Apptivo fits our needs very well.

Jennifer Jackson

Awesome way to house my clients.

Reviewed 2018-05-02

I am able to add customers to the database and then go back in and update their charts from any location that I am at. I love it.

Stuart McDiarmid

Like that I can access from a mobile device

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Mobile access in a easy to use format.... just need eda simple contact management program where daily notes and quotations can be stored.... Don't need or want the fluff that doesn't help sell products for our organization...

Troy Bauer

Amazing Support!

Reviewed 2019-06-07

The very best customer service I've ever experienced.

Stuart Rubenstein

Fast Customer Support

Reviewed 2019-11-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Good sales tracking and CRM tool.

Rainer Lang

Great experience so far. For my type of Business ideal

Reviewed 2018-05-08

CRM System is very useful to Support a systematice sales process.

Tony Scorcia

Great alternative to the big boys

Reviewed 2019-10-18
Review Source: Software Advice

We are able to standardize processes and share data easily.

Ravi Gopal

Customer management can be made better by using Apptivo.

Reviewed 2018-08-05

All the features come at a specific fixed price. This application can be especially favorable to startups. Contact information, emails etc are arranged in a very neat order and can be easily used without any trouble. The support team at Apptivo is very helpful. They try to solve every issue put forward as quickly as possible. The application also shows efficiency in tracking clients and also deals with payments effectively. Since it is cloud-based, it can be accessed from anywhere.

Alan Strauss

Great value and functionality for the money!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Ability to track many aspects of my business with ease.

Stephanie Stanley

A solid solution for managing clients and incoming cases for a quickly growing business.

Reviewed 2017-12-12

Managing our customer service and response time.

Mike Cardy

Good but so much opportunity to be so much better

Reviewed 2018-05-16

I can adapt it to my needs. I feel that when I make a suggestion for improvement it will genuinely be listened to.

Anonymous

There are no software solutions that provide everything to everyone...but this one is close

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Keeps us well organized and tracking towards are monthly sales goals

Chris Lawrence

First time CRM user-great customer service

Reviewed 2019-09-20
Review Source: Software Advice

We purchased Apptivo to help with CRM and Project management. Once I get through with the initial set up (which has been no easy feat) I believe it will be a great asset.

Brilliant Software with Fair Pricing

Reviewed 2018-05-03

I use the CRM daily to enable our business to run smoothly.

Steve Martin

Able to run n my whole business within a single app.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

No lost opportunities, better tracking and follow up. Everything within a single application and more presentable documentation.

Pat Riley

Support was great. Thanks executive.

Reviewed 2019-05-02

CRM and invoicing. Both great.

Anonymous

Super affordable, I appreciate how robust it is regarding customizations

Reviewed 2018-06-25

This CRM really streamlined how we collected and reported data for expense reports.

Ricardo Gonzalez

Best service we started with when starting our company. very intuitive.

Reviewed 2018-05-02

total control over my business contacts, and invoicing system.

Joe Michalski

Software is great. There a handle of very basic things that have need to be addressed.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Able to create a customized template that works for my company

Brian Dunkin

it has been very good.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

time management, organization, piece of mind

Alexander Erdos

Overall, basic functionality is solid. Customization and depth of UX is lacking.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

I was able to organize my prospecting efforts effectively.

John Mayers

A fantastic affordable CRM that competes with much larger systems

Reviewed 2018-05-07

I have an affordable CRM where I can track my customers key details and most importantly I can invoice them and track their payments. Gives me a lotntrol over my customer base.

Elizabeth Reynolds

Very positive

Reviewed 2018-05-04

I like that it is easily customizable and new users were able to learn it quickly. I love that we could customize it for alerts/reminders for our service customers warranty expirations. It has eliminated a lot of dual entry our previous system had.

Sharjeel Mujahid

Awesome & Easy To Use

Reviewed 2019-04-02

I'm amazed by the ease of use! I highly recommend People out their who are looking for cost effective, user friendly CRM. You have everything what you need in Apptivo, thank you Apptivo, great team without a doubt.

Stephanie Stanley

Easy to set up, we began using it right away!

Reviewed 2017-06-08

Ability to manage and track cases and projects. Ability to easily track and see employees projects and cases.

Mike Mitchell

Liked the product but wasnt crazy about the lack of resources or ability to find help

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Really liked the way emails were tagged, tracked and seemed easy to find or follow at any point in the sales cycle

Ronda Morales

Exceptional Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-08-15
Review Source: Software Advice

I am extremely happy with Apptivo. They always go above and beyond to make Apptivo to suit their Customer's needs. I like the fact that they have Zoom so that you can screen share and talk to technical support at the same time.

Colin Degan

Support can be 'hit or miss', but I found a Gem!

Reviewed 2018-10-04

I love Apptivo as a platform, but largely found the support lacking. However, I've just found rep to be the most helpful and thoughtful support agent yet. Some old tickets and a new one, all concluded in one session. Can't rate this guy highly enough!

Bryan Grandy

Product is pefect for small businesses, and is VERY SCALABLE pricewise and variety of apps

Reviewed 2015-08-27

I looked for days to find just the right CRM system to manage my web design business. I chose apptivo because they let you have access to every single app at no extra charge, they charge me 10 bucks per user, so as my business grows, it will cost a little more, but the support team is there 24/7 in a drop down box that you can just click on inside your login area. They answer right away, send you help links, and walk you through anything you need to solve the issue at hand. i am going to even write a blog post in my web site, www.blueyperlink.com recommending them for all my self employed, that's how much i like it! Most of my web site clints are small business people and they can use Apptivo too, it's everything from Leads to Invoices, that's the ENTIRE CYCLE OF BUSINESS. It works for companies with suppliers, products inventory, just about any kind of business can use this. And it integrates with Google apps too! It's the best!

Sean Welenc

Apptivo is great

Reviewed 2016-07-08

As far as overall tracking of your business, I would say Apptivo is that way to go. You can track potential sales, vendors, customers; and is customization is easy.

Burke Mckenzie

Amazing streamline

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Beautiful layout, tutorial videos to get you started, chats with agents who answer your questions pretty much instantly.

Anonymous

The versatility of Apptivo is great for me because I use it for multiple businesses.

Reviewed 2018-05-02

Organization. Meeting deadlines. Tracking customer interaction. Easy invoicing.

jose bompart

Great program especially for service companies

Reviewed 2018-06-26

You can control large amount of specific product information

Anonymous

Apptivo is what you pay for, the team is responsive and it's easy to navigate.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

I found an app that was affordable and got the job done. It's not perfect, but they work hard to resolve any issues that do arise. The live chat feature is probably my favorite.

jim chua

Application support

Reviewed 2019-11-06
Review Source: Software Advice

I am investigating and researching on CRM. I find Aptivo easy to use and has fantastic customer support.

Blaine RIchter

Works Just Fine

Reviewed 2017-12-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Happy enough with this product for the price it does what we need it to do.

Joel Shuflin

Great Support and A Wide Variety of Capabilities

Reviewed 2018-05-01

It's simple to set up, straightforward to use. Many features that in other systems are "enterprise-only" are available to all users. The support team is ALWAYS available by chat with quick and straightforward answers.

Bill Barnes

Easy to use, few quirks but Apptivo CS is willing to help. Can easily add and removed functions.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Very simple to roll out, after a few informational sessions on the product was easy to get things started. Apptivo CS helped make tweaks as we moved forward. Cost effective for small businesses.

Anonymous

Easy to set up and get a team going soonest.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Ease of use, ease of set up and getting a team on-board...

Tahir Akram

Great Software + Great Support + Very expandable

Reviewed 2018-05-02

It has disciplined my sales team

Frank Horbelt

Getting started on the right foot!

Reviewed 2014-08-18

My business is just starting to delve into the wholesale market. I'm pretty much a solopreneur so I don't need a lot of collaborative tools, but I did want to be able to stay on top of who I talked to and when and who ordered what and when--in short I wanted to be able to provide my customers with excellent support, and I knew I needed a solid database to keep track of our interactions. I'm also attending a few tradeshows and I need a way to write up invoices quickly and request payment electronically. Apptivo gives me all of that and MORE, a lot more--some of which I know I'm not ready to use, but I'm glad it's there when I need it. In app chat support is speedy and excellent. The program is highly customizable. Overall, I feel like I'm getting a tool set that used to be reserved only for the largest of my competitors who could afford to spend big bucks on software. If my business is David and theirs is Goliath, I just replaced my slingshot with a bazooka.

Dorcas Richmond david

Apptivo, Your're great!

Reviewed 2018-10-31
Review Source: Software Advice

This CRM is easy to use and to learn. The Chat feature and technical staff due an outstanding job of supporting you when getting started and for doing custom items. We tried another CRM system that is well know in the market and left them after one year. Apptivo helped us to convert our data over to them and have helped us every step along the way. I can't say enough good about them.

Yan Fedorov

Heavy trial and positive impression

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Full-featured project management tool

Garry Martin

Reviewed 2019-06-24

In general very happy with the product

angelica proano

Customization is amazing

Reviewed 2018-09-20
Review Source: Software Advice

I love that we can customize forms and everything how we want. Everything has worked great and easy to use and teach employees. What we love the most is the android feature where we can find nearby customers in whatever area we are out in.

Pomai Agustin

Best IT people I worked with

Reviewed 2017-10-03
Review Source: Software Advice

I think after we get all the kinks out, it will be just fine.

Susan Dakuzaku

We've been using Apptivo to manage our networking group for invoicing and also guest management

Reviewed 2018-05-07

It has great time-saving features but has been "glitchy" after having worked successfully in the past.

Louis Johnson

Brilliant, affordable CRM that takes a bit of getting used to!

Reviewed 2018-05-01

Enterprise CRM for a very affordable price.

Anonymous

At Last a CRM That Works!

Reviewed 2018-08-11

Marisela Esteves

I have been using Apptivo for several years; they have great features but can run slowly.

Reviewed 2018-05-01

An affordable CRM program that integrates with invoices, and paymentss. Great customer support.

Charles Sang'ori

Why Apptivo CRM

Reviewed 2018-12-27

Incisive. Problems solved for Customer relationship management for my company- TIMELINE SOLUTIONS.

Eric Henkel

Great results

Reviewed 2016-11-28

It has streamlined all of my business dealings. If I need help I can chat to support and have my answer in a few minutes. Excellent

JULES LABRECHE

APPTIVO THE BEST CRM

Reviewed 2016-07-07

I HAVE TRY MANY CRM IN THE PAST INCLUDE APPTIVO AND I CHOOSE APPTIVO FOR THE PROF-HEL AND THE QUALITY OF IS APPS

ilyse kazar

Excellent Google Contacts Sharing

Reviewed 2015-04-03

I found it so easy to get up and running with integrating Apptivo Contacts sharing in our Google Apps domain, and received excellent, prompt and friendly support using the chat window or email. I am only in the early stages of using Apptivo, but a quick tour of what is available is very impressive upon first sight. I will come back and post another review for the other Apptivo apps as I have a chance to get to know them better. I am so happy to have discovered Apptivo after spending untold hours trying to get Insightly to work for our contact sharing needs, but getting started with Insightly was like mud wrestling an eel and email support responses took a day, sometimes more. Unlike Insightly which requires you to export your contacts from Google, then do the field-mapping yourself (for dozens and dozens of exported columns) to target fields in Insightly, Apptivo just imports directly from Google Contacts and even creates Categories that correspond to your contact groups. Then those same contacts (and their groups) are shared out to co-workers or others who you specify. The interface is very clear to use and very functional and is an attractive user experience, yet not littered with eye candy nor "gamification". This is a solid business environment, not boring but not overdone either. More details to come as I become qualified to add them.

MARIA BITSCHNAU

Great value for money...

Reviewed 2019-06-04

nice costumer care. All the ones I contacted were really helpful.