Lead Docket Logo

Cloud-based lead management software for law firms

Lead Docket Reviews

Suggested alternatives

pipedrive
salesforce
zoho-crm

I love the features that lead docket offers. I love that you can assign the lead to different departments and that it reminds you to follow up which is so important.
Very happy with the ease of use. Integrates perfectly with Call Rail for lead tracking.
Desperately needs spellcheck and undo. Once you hit a wrong key or accidentally delete, there is no way to undo it, very problematic.
The "standard" features that can not be changed or further explained. The tasks are difficult to change between case types and many items we can add, we have no formal training to sync to our CMS.
Mapping to FileVine is a pain. There was also a glitch of ordering our textboxes not displaying in the order we want.

JD

Jovan D.

Friendly and helpful

I like it and use it daily. I’ve used other products in the past and this is superior

Pros

Ease of use and client support within the software

Cons

I would like an email drip to clients I am pursuing that does that for me automatically.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, Jovan.

PM

Pedro M.

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

Lead Docket, is it good?

Pros

Ease of access, and user-friendliness. I also like the fact that it is customizable in so many ways and the integration with Filevine.

Cons

Reporting could be better when extracting Excel files. More info should be available.

KL

Kaylee L.

Lead Docket

Pros

I love the layout and the ease of use when it comes to adding contacts.

Cons

I don't like that I can't save large documents in Lead Docket.

RC

Ray C.

honest review

LeadDocket has improved our lead management process with its user-friendly interface and helpful features. The automation capabilities save time, and the reporting tools provide useful insights. Customer support has been responsive and helpful. Overall, LeadDocket is a solid choice for firms looking to enhance their lead management efficiency.

Pros

easy to use, generate reports, customizable

Cons

mapping to FileVine is a pain. There was also a glitch of ordering our textboxes not displaying in the order we want.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, Ray!

CM

Cyndi M.

Great software.

It has made my position a lot easier with tracking and converting leads.

Pros

This software was very easy to sue and implement within days.

Cons

I wish it had more customization abilities to our needs but after one year I can say it is slowly evolving to fit our needs.

KA

Krista A.

Lead Docket 2024

Pros

Lead Docket is great for lead tracking and reporting. Specifically from a marketing standpoint. It helps us see how effective each marketing source is.

Cons

There are some duplicative tasks between filevine and lead docket that I believe could be improved.

MR

Matias R.

Easy to use Tool: Lead Docket

Great tool to maintain communication with the potential client database.

Pros

Lead Docket is easy to use/learn as well as update when needed.

Cons

Additional entries need to be 'updated' by clicking the update button or the new data will no be saved.

FB

Faith B.

Would recommend

Pros

As my coworkers and I work from home, it is very easy to keep updated with each other on potential leads and the status of potential new clients.

Cons

One thing I have an issue with is sometimes when doing intakes, if you do not save the information before moving to another tab, it will delete everything so you have to be very careful about this.

BH

BreAnna H.

Law Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

Lead Docket

Pros

Lead docket is easy to use. The layout of the site makes it easy to locate needed task.

Cons

Personally, I don't have any cons about Lead docket.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, BreAnna!

MM

Megan M.

Great lead capture/management software

Pros

Easy to use, easy to customize and great built-in tools.

Cons

There's nothing really to dislike, it's very flexible and easy to customize to your needs.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, Megan! We're thrilled to hear that you've been happy with Lead Docket's intake tools!

RB

Rebecca B.

Smart & Streamlined

Every day use for 3 + years now and I can honestly say I would be lost without it. Service is excellent, ease of use is excellent. Best money spent.

Pros

I love how intuitive Lead Docket is, and how easy it is to navigate and see all the information I need to see every day. The breadth and depth of reporting is also A+.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that sometime I think of layout design that might make it even easier for me to see what I need to see. This ends up being a pro, however, because when I reach out to customer service they always seem to be able to make these ideas a reality. Amazing!

JR

Julia R.

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

Convenient and easy to use system

I have been using Lead Docket at our company for more than 3 years with continued success. A lot of the manual work has become automated, allowing me to identify and focus on key leads. It's helped to create a simple work flow that everyone can follow and get more work done effectively.

Pros

I use Lead Docket on a daily basis and it's very easy to understand the many functions it offers. The integration process is straightforward. I like that I have the ability customize the case types and change the message templates to fit our company's needs. The ability to text and interact with potential clients in real time with out having to use another text platform is practical and saves a lot of time. The different statuses helped to streamline our process of prioritizing, analyzing, and tracking individual leads more efficiently.

Cons

Right now I have to download a report to see all appointments booked with the times and locations. I'd like to have the option to see them on a calendar view with time slots instead of scrolling down the scheduled status or generating a report.

NM

Nicole M.

Great lead management program

Pros

It's very easy to use and has decent reporting.

Cons

The settings of it all could use some work. I'd like if it could be more user friendly like Filevine. It took a bit of time to get the hang of it.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, Nicole!

MW

Mitch W.

Great Product

Pros

We implemented Lead Docket about 8 months ago. It has been a game changer. We were piecing various products together previously, but it is nice to have everything under on roof now, so to speak. Texting, email, workflows, etc- it is all great.

Cons

We wish it was a bit more customizable in some areas. For example- the MAP feature for signed cases. You can't break it down by case type or marketing source. The only option is just a large plot map of all signed cases. For firms that spend quite a bit of money on specific marketing campaigns in certain areas, it would be nice to break it down on a more granular level.

ST

Shelly T.

Law Practice, 201-500 employees

Simple and Effective Lead Tracking

Using Lead Docket has allowed our Intake Departments the opportunity to successfully manage incoming leads. It has also proven to be a great management tool for leaders to analyze work, marketing campaigns and more.

Pros

The ability to keep track of leads and prevent any of them from slipping through the cracks. The Intake Dashboard keeps you focused and organized on your pipeline and being consistent on your calls and follow-ups to potential clients.

Cons

Since we had not used a lead management tool in the past, it took a minute to get used to. However, for the most part, Lead Docket is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Whenever you need help, Customer Service is always responsive and able to assist.

JB

Jennifer B.

Law Practice, 201-500 employees

Loving LeadDocket

Pros

Using Lead Docket every day, I can't imagine how other people in other firms don't use it. It's simple, easy to use and designed for even the most basic understanding without feeling "dumbed down."

Cons

My only issue is I wish there was a way to flag a duplicate contract when two people are working on the same lead. It's a rare issue as it requires two users pulling lead at the exact same time, but it'd be nice to see that.

JG

Jonathan G.

good stuff

good

Pros

easy to chase potential clients via text

Cons

no automated follow up. I'd like a drip campaign.

MD

Monica D.

Easy to use!

Pros

I like the simplicity of Lead Docket and how easy it is to navigate.

Cons

Wish that the system could link with outlook to send reminders to staff to follow up with the lead.

LK

LAUREN K.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Took a while to get up and running

Very nice team, but we did not have good training at the beginning so we didn't understand how to use it to it's full compacity for a long time.

Pros

It is nice to have one place to track all the leads and see where you are getting the most revenue.

Cons

It does not push over to Filevine as good as they promised us it will. A lot of information will not push over no matter how many times we try to "link" it.

KG

Krista G.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

It's a love hate relationship

It has been a hard transition between Filevine and into Lead Docket, however, it's small improvements and revisions that make us work more efficiently as a department because of this program.

Pros

I enjoy the full lay out of the program in my department. However, I do believe it's start up and integration needed much more work and customization

ET

Emily T.

Legal Services, 201-500 employees

Exceptional Software

Pros

Lead Docket is user friendly and exactly the intake software we needed! The support team is also very responsive and helpful!

Cons

I cannot think of any cons about this software.

AG

Amanda G.

LD Review

Overall, it’s been great! Keeps our office organized.

Pros

Keeps all of our potential clients organized. Easy for anyone to use.

Cons

Trying to merge a new lead and an existing contact.

KR

Katina R.

The benefits of LD

My overall experience with lead docket is a 10 out of 10.

Pros

User Friend Easy to follow plenty of space for information

Cons

No Complaints as it is very User Friend, Easy to follow and there is plenty of space for information.

HF

Hunter F.

Lead Docket is great!

Pros

Is it very user-friendly, organized, and customizable. It integrates with Filevine very well.

Cons

We have quite a few class action lawsuits, and I feel it would be helpful to have the ability to have a way to complete an opt-in questionnaire through Lead Docket and send it to the associated project, rather than having to open up a new project entirely in Filevine.

TF

Tabatha F.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Lead Docket helps pave the way to more clients!

Lead Docket has allowed us the opportunity to get more clients and build our practice.

Pros

The Intake Dashboard is probably my favorite feature. Keeping everything all together in one place keeps you on top of chasing leads to generate more clients and better revenue.

Cons

I wish you could personalize some of the texts that are sent when chasing.