OptimoRoute Reviews - Page 3

Easy to Use - Worth the Price

Pros

Easy and understandable setup. Able to implement immediately with almost no ramp up time.

Cons

It does pretty much everything I need and expect.

Thank you!

10/10

Pros

Thank you for saving me HOURS. Easy to add, remove, schedule times, lock routes, track drivers, live tracking. All of the above. The customer service may be the best part, anytime I have had an issue trying to figure something out, I have gotten a response very timely. Thank you!

Cons

I honestly could not find something that I did not like about this software. It was easy to use & customer service is top notch!

Hi Angela, It makes us so happy to hear that our route optimization software has been such a great help to you, your business and that it saved you so much time! As for customer service, we're glad you've had a nice experience - we're always here for you if you have any further inquiries! And thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it! Be sure to follow us on social media for any news or updates about new software features!

Great Product!!

Pros

Easy to add customers to a route. Adjusting route on the fly is simple.

Cons

We currently have had no issues using the product. It does what we need it to do.

Glad to hear it's all going smoothly for you... Ease of use is so important, and we'll keep making it better and better for OptimoRoute!

Optimo Route

Very positive

Pros

Ease of use, accuracy, an inexpensive software for the little guy 4 Employess, make up routes of 50 stores or less a couple of times a week, easy to use and nice features

Cons

None, it has exactly all the features I need

Hi John, Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It's excellent that you've found a whole bunch of great features to make your business more efficient and easier to run - that's what OptimoRoute is here for!

Driver Tested, Company Approved

OptimoRoute has been a great addition to our courier program. Its' quick and simple to use. For a company that is brand new to in-house deliveries, OptimoRoute's fast and easy route planning has been an incredible tool.

Pros

The software does exactly what you expect it too. My company tested 4 route planning softwares before making a decision. OptimoRoute was hands down the favorite amongst our couriers.

Cons

There are some features that we wish the program had that are missing. We wish it had more flexibility in adjusting routes that are already planned. Totally understand the logic behind their system, but as a consumer we just wish we could manipulate things a little differently.

Hi Frederick! Great to hear OptimoRoute helped you break into the in-house delivery market. We'll be working on making route manipulation easier in the future, to make for an all around simpler experience.

OptimoRoute allows you to start optimizing from day 1

We have tried several others, but Optimo has the easiest UI and it is quick to customize for your data.

Pros

The software has consistently improved with beta tested results and excellent customer service.

Cons

Changing costs with preferred feature introductions.

Great to hear! We always aim to provide features that better serve our customers, while still staying budget-friendly. Here's hoping your improved efficiencies and route management make the monthly price, for all your desired features, a drop in the proverbial bucket.

Fantastic product for tracking and managing vehicles in a company

Pros

Clean user interface and easy to use software.

Cons

Can be a little cumbersome to set up initially but the OptimoRoute team were fantastic.

Hello David, Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you think about our route optimization software. It's great to hear that you're impressed with the ease of use. OptimoRoute always strives to give our customers outstanding service - so we're glad that you're happy with the support you received. Best, Pete

Great Food Delivery Tool

Overall, very easy to import and schedule on the computer and then execute with the app.

Pros

As a small business making weekly meal deliveries to clients, OptimoRoute allows me to easier import the weekly orders, plan efficient routes, and streamline communication with the recipient.

Cons

Being a (very) small business, I wish there was flexibility with the pricing structure. Allowing recipient to track the driver is important with fresh food deliveries, but our average weekly deliveries are quite low.

Hi Jamie, Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it! Happy to hear you liked using our software and that you've found it to be helpful for your business! As for flexibility, we'll be adding new software features soon, be sure to follow us on social media for updates!

Great tracking software

great software havnt found anything that does what it does for the price

Pros

Like the fact that i can add drivers with a couple of clicks and separate a large list between multiple drivers along with changing there start and stop locations

Cons

its hard to move single stops between drivers without being very careful

Thanks for your feedback about OptimoRoute's functionality!

This software made a huge difference to our business

Optimoroute software and the customer service helped me make home deliveries of my produce feasible. It's an important tool on our farm.

Pros

It does exactly what I wanted it to do. Plan 560 vegetable deliveries per week, with two drivers for the duration of our season. Software works both well in the office as on the trucks. My drivers like it. I like it. Optimo Route customer service is a pleasure to work with, listens, comes with workable solultions for my specific situation.

Cons

The transition from GPS waypoints/coordinates back to addresses at times send my drivers just a few houses over, as in there is some loss of info there. But with repeat deliveries, and the same drives, it all works out

Easy to use!

Pros

easy to use and track drivers! plans routes easy!

Cons

would like to be able to scan pictures for failed delivery status

Hi Charlene, Thanks for taking the time to review OptimoRoute. We're so glad that our route optimization software is improving how you work - that's what we're here for! Also, we're working on the photo capture feature, so stay tuned because it's not long to go now!

Quickly manage delivery routes

Very good software and company. I have received several emails from them letting me know they are there if I need assistance!

Pros

This software is very easy to use, and manage. The import address feature from excel has been such a time saver and I can revise routes and drivers as needed.

Cons

I do not have any issues or complaints about this software.

Optimoroute

Overall good experience. I think there are a lot of features that could be added and I know you all are working on them!

Pros

The ease of seeing routes. and adding/deleting.

Cons

The ability not to take a picture upon delivery through the app. Also how the note fields are not consistent. \ Sometimes the routes mess up when certain addresses are entered (the software will not choose the fastest route)

Hey Brandon! You're definitely right, we are working on photo capture, and if I understand the notes issue correct, we corrected that inconsistency. Give it a try and let us know what you think!

OptimoRoute Review

Being a home delivery business the OptimoRoute software makes weekly delivery scheduling easy and fast. The drivers love it as it is easy for them to use as well.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. Saves me time every week working out our delivery runs.

Cons

I do wish that we had the option to send our customers a SMS message on delivery with the basic package.

Hi Vanessa, We appreciate you sharing your impressions of OptimoRoute - thanks very much! We are also happy to hear about how much time our route optimization software is saving your business. And, OptimoRoute is really close to adding SMS to our Realtime Order Tracking Enterprise feature. It's almost here - we can't wait! Best, Pete

Very easy to use

Overall very good app.

Pros

I like the simplicity. Very easy to train new employees to use the app.

Cons

I wish the driver didnt need to turn service on and off when running the route. I wish he could just press next

Thanks, Josh! So glad you like it. We hope to offer some customizations to the mobile app flow in the future. Stay tuned!

does the job but could be a lot better

Customer service is very good and fairly responsive, but the product itself is unimpressive.

Pros

It's the best we could find, and it does the job well enough.

Cons

There are a number of improvements that could be made to this software, too numerous to recount here. And while the entire industry suffers from this, the fact that it's not married to live traffic data makes the software basically useless in terms of tracking driver effectiveness. Essentially this software is slightly better than just doing it through a spreadsheet.

Companies see huge improvements over manual planning with our software. If you haven't seen similar gains, perhaps we can suggest a workflow which will get you great results automatically. What's different about OptimoRoute is we have many features like overnight, weekly and multi-day long haul planning, and many other features that other programs don't have. If you want to know more, please contact us at support@optimoroute.com.

Amazing. Saves me 8 hours a week. Pays for itself the first day you use it.

I wouldn't have been able to grow as rapidly as I have without this software, it is an absolute must.

Pros

It routes 60 deliveries for me instantly, instead of me spending half a day doing it myself. Does exactly what it's supposed to, and makes my driver's lives ten times easier. I know where they are all the time, and it has all but eliminated mistakes on the road.

Cons

Honestly, it was very straightforward. Any issues that I've had have been resolved by customer service very quickly.

Hi Jon, Thanks for leaving a review. We're really glad to hear about all the ways your business benefits from OptimoRoute. Congratulations on growing your business - way to go!

Church Deliveries

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease of use in the importing the spreadsheets and planning for multiple route drivers.

Cons

It wasn't necessarily a problem with the software itself, it's more with the automatic route upload with Google maps for the driver's phones - it sometimes took us to incorrect addresses or just a little glitchy. I imagine the app for Optimoroute is significantly better.

Hi Ben, Thank you so much for taking the time to review OptimoRoute, we really appreciate it! We're so glad that you liked the ease of importing spreadsheets and the multiple route planning. Feel free to contact us at support@optimoroute and our team would be glad to go over any issues you're having. Additionally, make sure to follow us on social media to stay up-to-date with new software features!

OptimoRoute: Star choice for route software

This software has made our routes at least twice as efficient as manual routing, and so much faster. It has made on the route changes quick and easy. Overall it was some of the best software I've used for routing.

Pros

I liked it's flexible price structure, and it's speed of calculating routes. It's a fraction of the time it took for other options.

Cons

Hard to say, but if I had to choose, it would be it's inability to make custom excel templates for printing. My drivers don't use the app, so I need to spend alot of time nightly formatting.

Thanks for your feedback, Richard. We are always looking to improve the ease of use of the software, and customizable exports are coming soon.

Awesome software

It's save me a lot of time to setup routes/drivers

Pros

Easy to setup route and have an overview on all drivers/routes

Cons

Would to be more exact on address when drivers have a drop/pickup

Best Value, Excellent Customer Service

Pros

Best priced software, espeically for the features it comes with (have spent hours finding the best) Excellent customer service, both phone and email.

Cons

I wish I could upload the route to my gps on my phone.

Great product

Mission critical

Pros

Does the job. Web based, reliable, mobile app works, few complaints from drivers.

Cons

No access to consultants or other advanced implementation expertise.

Great app

Pros

Ease o scheduling routes for deliveries.

Cons

I would like to know if there is a way to alert the recipient that there delivery is on the way and estimated time of arrival

Great App/Ease of Use

Pros

It works exactly how we needed it to. Great customer service and execution.

Cons

Not much at all honestly. I said features that we needed and this app does them all.

1st year user

It works in Lawn Care!

Pros

Ease of use, No online down time, Great routing.

Cons

Two step process when setting up a new address.

This is great, Michael! We are glad we can make it easy for you to plan the day for your drivers.