B12 Reviews

Pros

I have increased web presence and my website visited have improved overtime. Excellent customer care and quickly implement any changes I do not know how to do with the software.

Dwayne M.

B12 Has Been A Lifesaver And Major Factor In Launching My Business Successfully.

Laura H.

I have been very impressed with the quality and friendliness of the B12 team.

Lawrence L.

Cons

Hard to use, Expensive, Bad Seo, Poor Customer Support. Also un able to move plans once you decide on one your stuck.

Chad P.

They delivered a product with dead links. Once they launch the site you cannot contact them to get the problem fixed or your money back.

I am thinking about walking away from them now altogether and writing off the fee they charged to build a website. My advise to others is to beware of this group before you hire them.

A beautiful website that doesn't break the bank

Transcript

Julliana R.: Hi, I'm Julie. I'm an attorney and partner at a law firm in the legal industry and our rating...

Speechless

Transcript

Lucas M.: Hi, my name is Lucas. I'm an E-Commerce owner, and I give B12 three out of five. For more ratings,...

A DIY without the Y!

I love to tweak my website but I overdo it. I needed a real designer. Now my site looks professionally designed yet personalized. Now I can feel confident promoting my business on my new site.

Pros

B12 is amazing for getting a website up immediately. I mean in minutes! It uses smart AI technology plus they have actual people that will help you customize the design and to make changes. I've been using a dyi for 10 years. With B12 I enjoyed the ability to just 'set it and forget it'! Perfect for projects that you don't want to invest a lot of time with, or clients on a budget. You can still go back in and muck around with changes if you like. The best customer service anywhere! Seriously, look into this!

Cons

I would like to make some changes more easily myself, a little more WYSIWYG, like add a pic her, resize a text field there, but it's not really their model. If I make too many changes to the style myself I end up with muck, so I needed an actual designer.

Hello Katherine! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We are extremely happy to know that our designer has helped you create a professional website. :) Best, Team B12

B12 is awesome and effective

Very knowledgable staff as well as being extremely reliable and courteous. The design process was easy and has been very successful. We needed to reach a younger audience and we have accomplished that!

Pros

Ease of use. Website operational reliability. Overall design quality.

Cons

Some of the fields are a bit cumbersome to use.

Hello Deems! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We're glad that you are able to reach out to the younger audience!

B12 review

I like the product overall

Pros

I like that I can edit it myself I like the fact that you are Very professional And the look of my website It's quality

Cons

I don't like that I can't talk to someone immediately. Sometimes when I am talking to You are a feel rushed

Hi Notasha! Thank you for the review! It's been a pleasure working with you too. We're sorry that you feel rushed during our support calls, I'll send this over to the team as feedback. We're constantly seeking to improve ourselves, please reach out whenever. We're here for you!

More expensive, harder to use for designers, deteriorating quality of service

Sad. It was okay for the first year or so, then I needed it to help out with a web redesign as part of a product launch and it was completely absent. The whole reason I went with them was the higher-touch service level.

Pros

I was attracted by the notion of having a service somewhere between a site-builder and an agency. We had no design knowledge and paying them ~$500 to set up and get SEO, etc. running was helpful.

Cons

The websites are, frankly, not as good as those done with Wix, Squarespace, airflow, etc. What redeems them is their level of service. Once that disappeared, which it did after ~6 months (presumably the result of some retention analysis), it was just inertia keeping us with them. Of course, it's also way more expensive than other offerings.

Hi Fernando! Thank you for the review. We're so sorry that you such a poor B12 experience. We definitely want to make this right, and we're confident we can find a solution that works for your current business needs. We'll be reaching out shortly to assist you with the redesign project!

B-12 Creating Professional Websites that will help your company Grow & Succeed above your competiti

My overall experience with B-12has been friendly, professional, knowledgeable staff& Courteous staff, honest, affordable ,excellent customer service. Their 100 percent better than my old hosting company that I fired for incompetence & deceitful practices.

Pros

It's cutting edge technilogy that develops and gets your site up and running fast that attracts new paying clients or customers.

Cons

As of today, I haven't been able to find anything that I don't like.

Hi Charles, thank you for the amazing review! We're glad that you've enjoyed your B12 experience. So glad that we're partners and here's to growing your business together!

Great design, but limited with creativity and implementation

I am pretty satisfied with the end-result, which took several iterations and compromises. I went in wanting something and ended up with something different. The final product is elegant and simple, I just wish the communication was easier and the designers/team would polish the up the product.

Pros

The aesthetics of the B12 sites are gorgeous. They are sleek and easy on the eyes, built and designed for a smooth customer experience.

Cons

B12 seems limited in their creativity to customize and build a product tailored to the customer. The implementation of the notes are very slow and it's difficult to communicate with their team. Also the interface to swap out things and manage the site is not as easy to manage as rival companies that charge significantly less for their services.

Hi Joshua, thank you for this great review! We're so happy that you enjoyed your B12 experience. We are constantly looking for opportunities to improve our product and your feedback has been really helpful - thank you! Can't wait to see what lies ahead for you and your business!

Trevor lee chan review

Good support and reasonable response.

Pros

Customizable and friendly customer support

Cons

Still need help with making updates and changes The image showing up on Facebook is black and white

Hi Trevor, thank you for this great review! It's been such a pleasant experience working with you. #goAI!

Dear God

One of these months i am going to figure out how to start a wix account and be done with this mind numbing company! Pretty sure they will continue to email me and harass me to the end of time, they don't care at all now so why stop when i leave and go somewhere else. I have been reassured that it would stop a longtime ago and yet, it never ever does. IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT COMPANY AND YOU WANT A TON OF INTERACTION, THIS COMPANY IS GREAT FOR YOU. However, if you just want a website, these people are not for you. Funny thing is, the contact person i have, he never contacts me. It is this other lady who doesn't care about my requests and just keeps bugging me and bugging me like i don't have anything better to do.

Pros

It gives me a website to promote my business. It validates me.

Cons

The constant disregard of my request to be left alone. I am well aware that at any time i can upgrade my services to pay more and utilize the many different services you offer. But do you think they give a rats ass about my request? Hell No! They are always emailing me because they want my feedback, they want to offer me more services, on and on and on...blah blah, blah! Forget contacting them and asking them to stop because to them that just means contact you more. It is pointless to request anything, they don't care! They think i am stupid.

Hey David! We are really sorry to hear about your experience with B12. It's our goal to meet and exceed the vision you have for your website to help you grow your business online. We would love a chance to make this right for you! Can you reach out to us at hello@b12.io and someone on our team will follow up with you. Team B12

Great for Small Websites, Bad for Content Marketers

Great at the beginning from the sales meeting through the design kickoff, then downhill from there. They left me to finish the design with 1 day left before our agreed-upon launch date, the blog is a mess (see my comments in the Cons section), and most of their responses to our request for support are links to videos that don't address the bugs in their system.

Pros

The speed of development and customization of each page with content specific modules is great.

Cons

The blog functionality is ridiculous -- you have to manually add blog posts to blog feeds, the platform didn't support more than 30 blog posts initially, and the process of posting a blog is laborious with lots of issues. If I didn't have a blog, I'd like B12 a lot more.

Hi Perryn! Thank you for the review and honest feedback! We will keep what you said in mind and work on improving ourselves.

B12: Not the Best

Overall, not a bad experience, but there is better software out there.

Pros

This is one of the easier website design softwares out there.

Cons

This does not have many options in regard to ways to edit the websites.

Hi Gabriel! Thank you for your review and feedback, we greatly appreciate it! It's our goal to meet and exceed the vision you have for your website to help you grow your business online. We have very exciting new features coming up in our design suite to provide more variety when designing your website, so stay tuned! Thank you once again!

Great value for the price

The is the most user-friendly and supported website creator that I've some across. I've used it for several years now and the price is the best. I am able to work with support staff at B12 if I have any questions or concerns and they are prompt and patient with me.

Pros

The support staff to help setup and initiate the original website was very attentive. They were there quickly to answer questions and explain or change codes and move domain. I liked their responses and working with them on a chat bot was encouraging that I would get this outcome I was looking for. I really appreciate all the time and attention I was given by staff. I like the user friendly setup where I can adjust pages and change script. The gallery is handy to keep the website fresh. The monthly critiques are great reminders for keeping the site up to date and relevant.

Cons

It was cumbersome and I don't understand how domains are moved and how to connect them so they are public and searchable. The site was down for some days until I had time to work with support staff to dig into the details. Staff was patient with me as I also don't know the proper verbiage and struggled to explain the issue.

Hello Tammy! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. Your feedback is very insightful and we'll definitely work on improving the domain experience! Thank you once again!

Quality Websites Matter

Pros

I am the end-user of B12. Although I have a well-respected mental health research consulting practice, I thought I could do without a website or at minimum get away with a "do it yourself" website. I was mistaken. My colleagues, clients, and families all wanted to know my web address. I know some of the best website developers in the country, but even their discount rates would have costs thousands...

Cons

The services I received from B12 was everything they promised and more.

Hey Gary! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. So happy that we are a part of Krazy About Kids!

Excellent Value. Excellent Experience

My overall experience has been exceptional. The software works great. Their team is responsive. I wasn't going to even begin a new website project until next year. Then I came across B12 and they made the project easy to manage, fast, and with an excellent outcome.

Pros

The B12 website is exactly what I was looking for—modular, versatile, easy to use, easy to modify. I can make adjustments to the website quickly and now our website is as nimble as our company. B12 is a great addition to our company's approach to serving our clients. The B12 team really listened to what I was looking to create and they helped make it happen.

Cons

The email marketing and contact management lacks some features like scheduling emails, but the team at B12 is super responsive and already working on implementing those features.

Hi Gerry, thank you so much for your positive review. We pride ourselves on the quality of our websites and we are so glad that you love your B12 site!

Overall, a very good experience with room for improvement

Its been good overall, and I have gotten good feedback regarding the look and feel of my website. I enjoy the colors, the textures and feel of my website. I have not, however, come close to monetizing my studio space online- which is my goal. I think I need I now need to evaluate where I am and where I want to go, and to see what I need to do differently with this software.

Pros

The back office access to making changes and updates is a feature I enjoy. I like the combination of AI and human interaction. Some of the customer service personnel are very kind and treat me as if they want me to win! I am able to learn as I grow. The look and feel is exactly what I was looking for.

Cons

Initially I had trouble getting started on my website. I had no response from customer service and had to go to social media to get some attention. I have had trouble in understanding the various interfaces, i.e., SEO. Each question I have requires a different customer service department rep, and because I have had questions, I feel I have annoyed some customer service staff. I do not overuse the...

Hi Sunya, thank you so much for your positive review! We're really glad that we managed to resolve the issues you highlighted here, thank you for still choosing B12! Please don't say that you're an annoyance - we want to help your business succeed and if we can help in any way, we're more than happy to! If you ever need any assistance, you know where to reach us. :)

B12 improved my SEO and increased my traffic.

B12 was an easy switch from my old platform. They have great customer service and employees that I feel comfortable with expressing my wants and needs and confidently feel that they each item is heard.

Pros

B12 is super easy to use, and though their designers did a great job of setting up my website initally, it is super easy for me to make further customizations and changes on my own.

Cons

My hope is that B12 will continue to increase the functionality of their platform and grow the service offerings. Currently there are some limitations that make the platform more straightforward, but not as robust as others out there.

Hello Daniel! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. We have plenty of exciting new features in our product roadmap so stay tuned! ;)

Easy & Friendly

Overall, i recommend this software. Super easy, staff is friendly and understanding, and we are happy with our website. We are about to create another website through B12.

Pros

I can make the necessary adjustments practically in real time. Plus the software is pretty easy to use, even for beginners like myself. And if I have any trouble, they are there to help me.

Cons

Not having subscription access and control online. Having to call it in or email, also no direct support call center. You have to email to support and wait for response. Sometimes its immediate and sometimes awhile. So if you have an urgent problem, it may be a couple days to be addressed.

Hi Pamela, thank you so much for your positive review. We're so glad that you enjoyed your B12 experience, it's been such a joy working on your site with you. If you ever need any assistance, you know where to reach us :)

B12 Has Been A Lifesaver And Major Factor In Launching My Business Successfully

Setting up a new website, integrating it with a host site, mailer service, AND seller websites was an amazing experience. B12 did it all for me! I am forever grateful!

Pros

It is easy for a non-IT person, like myself, to learn to navigate. I tried to learn Word Press on my own and was completely frustrated by the lack of helps, and difficulty connecting hosting sites, DNS codes, etc. B12 allows me to fairly easily create new pages, add text boxes and/or photos, images, and the website that was created for me is stunning! It is user-friendly, functional and I have received compliments on it from best selling authors! I must PRAISE rep and the others at B12 for their kindness and patience with me! rep answers emails, schedules time for me, and has always been willing to make any changes I need. Support is terrific! I am a B12 cheerleader for life!

Cons

While it is straight forward, it does take a little bit of time to learn where to add headers, change Titles, etc. I did have some difficulty with the DNS integration/verification of Mailerlite program. I do wish B12 could have taken care of that, but understand that is not in their realm.

Hi Laura! This is so sweet, thank you for the positive review and honest feedback!

A Great Investment

B12 helped me create and actively maintain my web presence for my business, as well as providing me with opportunities to additional support my reach to my audience, like branded email marketing.

Pros

I love the ease of working one-on-one with customer support staff to create the right website for me and my business.

Cons

Cost can be prohibitive, but you are paying for high-quality support.

Hi Kara! Thank you for the positive review and honest feedback! It was such a pleasure working with you.

A beautiful website that doesn't break the bank

For the price, we are thrilled with our experience with B12. We constantly get so many compliments on our website and as a young law firm it provides the professional image we need to present to the public.

Pros

The speed with which we were able to deploy the website. The quality and aesthetic of the website that b12 was able to produce for the price were incredible. The editing portal is intuitive and easy to use even from a user perspective is unmatched.

Cons

Some things are a little more difficult to edit through the portal and require assistance from the customer service team.

Hi Julianna, thank you so much for your positive review. We pride ourselves on the quality of our websites and we are so glad that you love your B12 site!

B12 review

B12 was able to deliver a multi-page, interactive website that gave us a dramatic upgrade with low start-up cost. They were able to provide our new site with color, movement, and ways to connect with our customers through links, forms, & testimonials. The whole process was quick ( a couple weeks) and they worked with all the adjustments needed to get just the right balance of color, white space, and images. We had a couple extra hurdles in the transition, and Mac was great at keeping up communication with us throughout the whole process. We love our new site as we feel it gives a great first impression. We can't wait to keep adding to it!

Pros

My favorite is the Events and Testimonials page. The Events can add pics and live links, the text can be formatted The Testimonials page includes a form for customers to submit their own before/afters to us, while allowing us to add and maneuver those testimonials however we wish on the page WITH pictures! and full-size too, not just the thumbnail size. The movement of the carousel of quotes on the Home page is also a favorite feature. I feel these two pages is what really makes our website stand out.

Cons

I feel there are options, but many are pre-made or behind-the-scenes options so if I don't like one of them, I have to ask for help or not do it at all. Someone to go over the Website editor with me as a follow up after the site is ready to publish would've been super helpful...instead of here ya go...

Hello Amy! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live.We love your new site as well and are excited to continue helping it grow! Best, Team B12

B12 The worst company in the World.

Worst company I've ever dealt with in my life. A complete scam. Their 'design team' is a joke but their support is worse. I requested another designer because mine showed no interest or ability to help me and they never contacted me again. The only way to cancel your account is to send them a message and they don't respond. I'm now in the process of reporting this garbage company to the BBB and having my credit card company refund my subscription. Horrible, an absolute joke of a company.

Pros

The free demo interested me greatly, enough to try their basic package.

Cons

Worst support ever. Complete scam. Will not respond when you 'request' to have your subscription cancelled. Which is the only way to cancel your subscription.

Great Product

I first found this product advertised through social media and it immediately caught my attention because of the claims of ease of use, minimal up front commitment, and features. I tried it and from the start I was impressed with the response and personal attention from the company. This is an excellent business model for third party web site development. My needs in a web site were not overly complicated so B12 staff was quickly able to see my vision for the site and within a few days had a working prototype. With a few minor tweeks I had a production web site for my Airbnb property in a weeks time.

Pros

It’s intuitive, feature rich (and adding more). The personal attention is amazing, even for a low end customer like myself. The followup has been great also. The pricing info is presented clearly and it’s very fair. I was in the IT business for over 40 years before I retired and this is the cleanest, simplest, and best managed business models I have seen for a web site development product.

Cons

My inexperience with the latest website terms was a minor issue.

Hi John! Thank you for the positive review and honest feedback! It was such a pleasure working with you.

Radcliff Recruiting uses B12

It has been okay --- good enough for the money. I had some small issue where B12 overcharged me and did not stick to the agreement. They refunded the money, but at the same time sent me an invitation to set up an account when I already had one. I didn't quite understand that.

Pros

For the $29 I pay per month, this is good value. This is a good quality website. In fact, my recruiting mentor said there isn't anything he would change about it. I have B12 to thank for that.

Cons

The software is a little clunky and jumpy when it comes to adding resources to the page.

Hi Romona, thank you so much for your positive review! We're really glad that we managed to resolve the issues you highlighted here, thank you for still choosing B12! If you ever need any assistance, you know where to reach us.

B12 Goes Beyond the Maximums

Benefits have been slow to appear. But I am hoping things will get better.

Pros

My first contact with B12 was 100% AI. Just by answering a few questions, it took all of 10 minutes and <poof>, as if the software had read my mind, a website appeared. A functioning website. I thought there had to be human input other than my own. Post publish editor is easy to use.

Cons

It's not really the software's fault, but it can be complicated to converse with b12 staff. Example: I had requested upgrade to SEO plan, and help with getting a small store up and running. I received a message instructing me to reply with days/times to get on the phone during the coming week. Before I could accomplish this, my sister passed away. When I returned, I had a message telling me that I had taken 2 long and the "ticket" was canceled.

Hi Kent, thank you for the positive review. We're really sorry about your sister. We want you to know that we're here for you if you need anything, big or small. Take care.

B 12 should change it's name to à la carte,

Pros

They have a wide variety of items that you could put on your website.

Cons

Now to the other side of the coin it cost you more money to implement some of their tools

Hey Domingo! Thank you so much for sharing your B12 experience! I know our team enjoyed working with you and getting your website live. Interesting that you pointed out the wide variety of items! We definitely strive to cater as much as we can to our customers :)