All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Evernote Business

Create, capture & access everyday notes on mobile devices

Evernote Business Reviews

Pros

Intuitive document organisation, just like you would organise tangible documents, big kudos to the product design team. Great ease of use, even for first-time users.

Imisioluwa A.

Read the full review
I love everything about this app. I use it on my laptop and have the accompanying app, and the information is synced immediately - making it super easy to track anything and everything.

Jessica I.

Read the full review
I do like the helpful tips that pop up in the software to not only help grow my business, but also help me get to know the software more in using it in multiple ways.

Jenna D.

Read the full review

Cons

Sometimes I can get lost in the endless categories and subcategories that are possible to make. And notes can sometimes hard to distinguish from each other.

Joshua F.

Read the full review
Training on use of the software can be tough for some users, but there is enough documentation to deal with any trouble from lack of experience.

Read the full review
The most disgusting thing is the interface it is much irritating and has to follow much more steps for a particular work storing. And also the free version is only limited to 2 devices only.

3,826

2,143

6,829 reviews

Evernote: Best Cross-Platform Notes Software

I've never figured out Evernote

Best Note-Taking Software I have Ever Used

It is great software for me. It eliminates the need of keeping a heavy diary in my life. I can easily access, take notes and share files from anywhere. Honestly, it made my life easier.

Pros

If you are looking for an amazing multi-platform software, especially to serve your note-taking purpose, Evernote Business is leading the market. It comes in a minimalistic design with smooth collaborative features so that you can perfectly sync with other platforms. When it comes to collaboration features, no other software can defeat Evernote business. You can not only do teamworks on your projects,...

Cons

As it is cloud-based software, syncing is not possible while offline. However, everything will be updated when I become online again. Another thing I want to mention here is it is a little bit expensive. The Evernote team should reconsider the price. However, the value we are getting from it can be easily justified with the price.

Taking notes digitally

My overall experience with Evernote Business is very positive. I can record my ideas to the software anytime i need because i have a very easy access to the software. Not restricted only for work related stuff, i also use it for my personal purposes.

Pros

Evernote Business is more than a basic post-it note program. The ability to jotting down my quick thought or recording my ideas to the note really helping to collect my thought for my future reference. I can access this software from many device, like my tablet, PC and my phone. I also can shares my files and note to my colleague easily when we sharing idea for our project.

Cons

They are offer a tools for managing project and task, but most of them are for basic use and not suitable for our use to deploy complex project. I hope they can add more feature that are more suitable for note taking like digital whiteboard or basic design tools. It will be more helpful than a project management tools.

Using this software is often like keeping an elephant in your house...

The bottom line of why I use this is to keep track of literally hundreds of notes -- mostly client information like login information and passwords and such (that can be password protected in the app, a huge plus!). I also started a few years ago using it to track incoming paper payments (checks) so that my accountant can see what has come in and record it appropriately -- so one notebook can be shared easily without worrying about any unnecessary information ending up in too many places. Though it's painful to use a fairly complicated program (bloated?) to do this, it does it quite well and I haven't been able to find something else to do the same thing.

Pros

While I'm not the biggest fan of this software/service. There's one reason I've continued to use it and probably will continue for a while: it's good a creating easily searchable notes that are (mostly) available on any device I might have in front of me at any time.

Cons

It seems like the creators are constantly on a quest to make this software more bloated with features that I have little to no interest in while continuing to ignore seemingly simple glaring problems. I can always count on a major update causing some new irritating problem. On top of all that, it takes up so much computing space -- I often find this "simple" database program sitting in the background...

Taking note with Evernote Business

Evernote has acted like my organizer but in digital form. I can adding note into most of the software that i use, and add a little notes and reminder for my future reference. The ability to add picture or audio to the notes give it more value, as more information can be added to the note.

Pros

What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive. I can attach files into my note for easy reference and forward my notes to the Gmail and shares it with my team. Using Evernote as a OCR(optical character recognition) for my PDF files let me to search for specific keyword in the files in a matter of second.

Cons

There are limited option for text style and format customization that can be altered and edited in here. A beautiful and properly formatted notes improve my moods and attract creativity in myself, which i hope this software can offer. Other than that point, everything else is wonderful.

Ever Noted For The Masses

I remember Evernote when it was in its early development stages as an optimistic note-taking application. Years in the making, it grew a business software branch and became even more extensive. I have positive support for the brand and hope it'll continue to grow.

Pros

I really appreciate its savvy integration with other cloud-based solutions. It approaches the connection and bonding experience in a playful, yet professional manner. The company I work with is active with Salesforce and Google, so we discussed a crucial need of ours. The business needed our concepts and data to be quickly recorded into an excelling application. That's where EverNote Business came...

Cons

My only minor setback, with the software, would be the design possibilities. I do wish that EverNote presented a little more features for its users to manage the layout of the notes more. Otherwise, it's a wonderful solution.

Digital Notebook

Evernote business has become the most critical application for me, as almost all my schedule and note are stored in here. The event that i has set in here can be set for a reminder, and it will remind me for the event and help me managing my days better.

Pros

Evernote is the best digital notebook i has ever use. It let me to collect every notes, website clip and collection of photo that i can save as a notebook that i can access to the information back quite easy. As all the information is stored in the cloud storage, i can get back the information form any device and not bound to only single device.

Cons

There are too much advertisement popping up and showing in the free account that i have to upgrade and subscribe to the premium account to avoid the advertisement. This application also using quite large of my phone RAM as it will keep lagging and crash when i am using it more than one hour.

The best with idea management

Evernote Business is a very comprehensive application that really help me to saves my note and idea. It quick launching to start up the application let me to access to the software quickly and get on with my work. Overall, this is the best experience with note taking apps that i ever use.

Pros

Using this application for managing my notes, idea and daily task is the best as it is very simple to do it all from this single application. Separating all my notes into its own category help me to find my notes back quickly whenever i need it back. Saving screenshot of article on website using the web clipper also one of thing that is really useful with this application.

Cons

There are not many difference on feature for the basic account and the premium account which make it a little bit wasting to upgrade to the expensive premium account. The file format of this application also can't be read on other software and if i need to share the note to my team or my colleague, they also need to have this application for it to work.

Help to save my note quickly

I need solutions for managing and saving my note digitally, and this software has help me to do it so effectively. It also let me to manage my daily to-do list and as my reminder for my daily event and activities. All my data is saved online which let me to get i back from anywhere.

Pros

Evernote Business is the best program that has help me to saves my note and any idea of mine quickly because it work online in the web browser and can be opened from any platform like desktop and smartphone. Any screenshot from my phone screen will be saved automatically into the note for future reference.

Cons

This software has more bugs and problem while using it from smartphone as it keep on crashing when i am trying to add a new note to the application. Other than that, i also keep getting error trying to synchronize my note from smartphone to the desktop.

Taking ‘Notes’ Is Simplified Now

My overall experience with Evernote is amazing. Being a writer, I always think about new topics and ideas. Evernote helps me to take notes of my thoughts instantly. Truly, Evernote Business is one of the best note-taking software.

Pros

No matter where you are, Evernote business made note-taking easier and pretty much simplified. You can instantly save your ideas or thoughts in Evernote for use in the future. The Evernote business can be accessed from multiple devices. Besides, sharing notes with friends and team members is also easy. Because it’s cloud-based software, you can easily access it from anywhere in the world.

Cons

For handling complex types of projects, Evernote Business is not that level effective. They should focus on adding more interactive features so that we can complete our complex projects as well. Besides, Evernote is a little bit pricey.

The Elephant IS the King, and rightfully so

Very slick and nice UI, the best out there. If the limits were higher for personal plan or costs were lower for paid plan, I might have kep one for everyday use.

Pros

Yep, this is Evernote. I learned about note taking with an app when I was in school, and the app I used was Evernote. Not One Note, not Keep (though I use Keep for all random stuff), it was Evernote. In my experience, Evernote invented this type of note taking. The thing I love about them is the way you can integrate their app into other stuff. You go to Mars, there should be an integration for Evernote in Martian apps as well :/

Cons

One thing only, the cost. Thats it. I would have stayed with Evernote if it was more affordable. But I am happy to recommend this for personal use. Though that is very, very limited. Clip a nice infographic and poof! a big chunk of your monthly upload limit is gone.

Very powerful knowledge base

Switching between lot of projects at same time, the notes need to be sorted and searchable quickly from any device (mobiles, tablets, desktops, web ...). I am using it since 6 years now with entire satisfaction.

Pros

Facility to create a minutes of meetings, audio recording and note sharing (i.e. for transcriptions). It is very easy to takes notes, and with the audio recording that is occuring in the background, you can still takes notes. So later you can do retranscription of what has been said. Very powerful to write down your ideas, from any device, everything is synchronized and can be shared in real time with...

Cons

I would like to record also screens to put them in the notes. For now we can only store audio's. We can use another tool for videos, but can't upload them as there is a limit of file storage (per file). But we can put videos links, images, etc. Also, the tables are not so easy to manage, idem for storing spreadsheets (but include an .xlsx file into it as a file attach is easy).

Evernote Business: The Ultimate Collaborative Tool for Businesses

All in all, I would undoubtedly recommend Evernote Business to any business out there as it provides immense value in collaboration, integrations, templates and more! There are even learning classes for businesses that are starting out, who want to make full use of Evernote. All of this for a small number of flaws such as the pricing.

Pros

Evernote Business is an amazing, note-taking, multi-platform software for businesses because of their best in class collaborative features, clean and minimalistic design, perfect sync, and much more. It definitely has the best collaboration features of all the note-taking software that I have used. From working together on projects to storing information in one single place, Evernote is the best ways...

Cons

There are very few flaws with Evernote Business and they shouldn't really be an issue for most businesses. One of these flaws is the pricing of Evernote Business which is quite high at about 15 USD each month for each user in the business. Whether this price is worth it for your business is the question but for me, it was an extremely useful tool.

The ultimate note-taking application.

In the company, we had some problems expressing the ideas we had. Sometimes it was complicated to work as a team because of a lack of communication at certain times. We could use a typical dashboard for group ideas, but it was too inefficient. Evernote Business allowed us all to take notes for ourselves and for the company. The communication is now excellent and we find it to be software we can't stop living with. The variety of file types it handles is very good and the integration with other software we use is excellent for productivity. We have everything centralized in Evernote Business and the information is not lost.

Pros

I have a lot of ways to save a quick thought. I love being able to record a voice memo and save it as a note in Evernote and then being able to listen to it and write down some audio notes in the same file. I think that the spontaneity of Evernote Business and the ability to handle several types of files is what I like best and I think it is the strongest point of the application. Another aspect I...

Cons

At first we were intimidated by Evernote. It has too many features that are new to us. It's a friendly application in the interface, but it's challenging to use. It took us time and effort to get used to more and more features to get the most out of it, and it was better when we started watching the tutorials on the YouTube channel. The mobile application is growing too much. I'm worried that on some low-powered smartphone I won't be able to use this software. I understand it's because of all the media files out there, but I wish there was a lite version or a way to compress the files so they took up less space.

Evernote is definitely the king of all reminders

I have been using this software for a very long time. To this day, I enjoy all the improvements. I have already cited the sea of benefits that have set me apart for this reminder. In fact, over time it has ceased to be a classic reminder, and today we are already talking about a serious article-making program or even presentations. I am a Premium package user so even PDFs are not a problem. So with this software, your phone becomes a pocket-sized office with no major obstacles

Pros

Software from day one buys all my sympathies for many reasons. First of all, because of the ease of use of its options, the ability to include individual notes via inserting files into the notes themselves. Also, synchronization is perfect so there is no need to manually transfer files. Of course, today many remembered to follow this example very successfully, but certainly Evernote was among the first to become a userfrendly application for professional users. Even if you are not a premium user you have a lot of features in the interface itself so you are in no way conditioned on the developer to buy the premium package

Cons

Преведи са језика: босански 591/5000 Evernote also has some drawbacks. I admit, it's not a disadvantage that would deter me from using it, but ... First of all, if you use a phone with less configuration, there is a possibility of freezing the application at certain times, as well as shutting it down during operation. In case you have not already remembered before then you lose it. So, the suggestion to developers is to introduce autosave in one of the upcoming upgrades. Also, the nightmare could have been done far better because of the battery and screen savings (Due to prolonged use it can be "fatal" from the OLED screen of your smartphone)

Evernote Business review by Isaac Fungura

Evernote is a very handy tool in my daily life, both business and personal. I tend to get overwhelmed with tasks and forget some brilliant ideas I may have had. So, I decided to install Evernote on all my devices - phone, tab, laptop so that when I take my routine morning walks or runs, and an idea pops up in my mind, I quickly jot it down. The brilliance of Evernote is that I can type or use a stylus,...

Pros

There is no limit to what I can put or store into my Evernote account. The library can store important business information such as company policies and procedure manuals for the access of everyone at the company who is using Evernote. It replaces the need for the company to have a physical library for sharing that info. Evernote separates between private and business note books, hence respects privacy...

Cons

When offline, I'm obviously unable to sync my content with my other devices. However, when I get back online sync becomes active. It can become addictive sometimes as it is a part of my daily life

I can't find a better replacement yet!

Evernote has been a very useful app to me. I use it to keep both personal and business journals. I don't have to be carrying diary all around. An amazing experience I've had with Evernote was when I was going through me notes and found a note I wrote 3 years ago. I entirely forgot about the note, but was wowed when I saw it. Evernote had been awesome!

Pros

Evernote is a note taking app I started using in 2016, about 3 years ago. It's the best I have yet to see in it's category of products. With Evernote, I'm able to do a couple of things, and that effectively. These include: 1. With Evernote I'm able to write notes, and have them auto-saved when I leaves the app, even without saving them manually. 2. With Evernote I'm able to password protect my notes...

Cons

There is a saying that everything that has an advantage equally have a disadvantage. A few cons I've noticed about Evernote include: 1. There is no "forgot pin" option on the pin prompt screen of the Evernote app. This means that if you forgets your Evernote pin, you'll have to uninstall and reinstall it before you can have access to your notes again ??. 2. The Evernote premium comes with a budget. If you don't have the budget to renew your subscription periodically, you'll be left behind. Aside from these two cons, Evernote is awesome!

Ultimate personal digital notebook.

It is one of the best options to take notes and organize them. I found it very useful for writing summaries and reviews for book. I can store the files (especially ones I need to reach everyday) I use it as task management and planning system... as draft for comprehensive projects.... and for many applications In short; it is my best productivity tool

Pros

Before I started to use Evernote organizing my notes was something challenging and frustrating to me... I had plenty of pdf files, screenshots in several devices such as my computer, usb disk and mobile phone. And it wasn't an easy task to remember which note was in which device. For not be too dependent on devices I used to mail the word files to myself, causing my dirve to be even messed up. And...

Cons

You cannot create nested hierarchies of notebooks. You can only create notebooks and note stacks. But the option of creating sub notes would be useful It doesn't have multilevel listing feature as Microsoft Word has... like 1, 1.1, 1.a ,1.2.1... and so on I want to be able to make check spelling in different languages for different notes, but Evernote is not powerful in this regard. I would like to use web-clipper in Yandex browser too

Essential Tool for Note Organization

Evernote is one of my 3 essential tracking apps, next to Email and Basecamp. Email tracks communication threads, Evernote tracks my notes, and Basecamp tracks my tasks. It's hard to imagine living without any of these three foundational tools.

Pros

Evernote is the ultimate personal digital notebook. It's actually built as a collection of notebooks which allows you to document, well, everything you need to in a highly organized way. I've found that almost all of my thoughts start with Evernote and it serves as a great foundational app for lists, ideas, and concepts that you need to jot down and reference later. The cloud-based approach means...

Cons

Sometimes note creation is a tad clunky, mainly related to the "Name" of a note. I'll start typing out my note very quickly and then realize that i'm actually in the Name field which is disorienting and leaves my having to cut/paste the Name section into the description. I typically don't know what I want to name a note until I've finished writing it. This problem exists in both the mobile app and desktop versions.

More than just a note taking an it's so much more

Pros

Overall I started using this application for my notes while attending school and I learned more of the in's and outs and the power of taking notes with this app. This app is great if you are in need of having to take notes on the go and having them organized at the same time which the app does for you. If you answer yes to the following questions you will benefit from this application: Do you often...

Cons

I have been using the app for more than 2 years and I have to admit that even though it's a great app it does have a few flaws but they are just minor in comparison to all the good things it gets right. You can only have 3 devices per account unless you pay for the premium version. I personally think that the premium version offers a lot of more versatility to the app but I don't pay for this service...

I just call it My Digital Memory

We use it for both saving and keeping updated important information for our (small) company: credentials for commonly used services, settings, guides for the software used, templates of how-tos for different situations. Basically, everything that could have been kept in disparate folders and notes flying around. Another application - when conducting secondary market research, creating compendiums...

Pros

This is by far the best and the most functional software to make notes of any kind, keep necessary information and synchronize it across any type and any number of platforms: I use it simultaneously on Macbook, two Windows computers and iPhone and it always synchs smoothly. Unlike many other alternatives, there is a great system of nested notebooks which makes it super easy to group and arrange the information. Other great options: saving PDF files inside, add notes by sending whatever to an assigned email address, tagging, search in everything, and of course, collaboration options. Other small but great add-ons are Web clipper for desktop and mobile browsers and external mobile apps.

Cons

I've been using this software since 2010 and still sometimes feel overwhelmed with a plethora of settings and tweaks. I understand how overly complex and frightening it can look to a new user, that will most likely compare it with Apple Notes or so. Over the past years, Evernote has made some positive changes in the overall design, as well as the functionality (and simplicity of creating) of tables and pictures editing. However, this is still not enough to be called easy. Additionally, there can be great problems with document formatting when copying something from Web.

Perfect for small business in need of a flexible solution for File Management, Sharing & Collab

Pros

Love the flexibility, especially the way you can embed different files within Evernote, and render them within itself (e.g. you can view Office, Xmind, PDF and other files in your notes, either as attachment or as inline render (which is very useful). There's also some nice features like password-protected redaction of words/information in a note, classic note links (useful for cross-linking of notes) etc. And all these wrapped within the most important thing about Evernote - its platform agnostic nature, and very robust search engine (OCR enabled).

Cons

It is hard to use - the use case is not obvious and many users and companies failed to harness its power because Evernote doesn't have a very natural way of using it "correctly". There's just too many ways to use it. And it is really difficult to keep Evernote "organised" - for personal Evernote, you can say that's perfectly fine because you probably shouldn't have tried to organise your notes (you...

The best personal note taking App - still medicore in business use

I love Evernote for my personal Projects. I would not trade it for any other application in this segment for my personal and private Projects. In Business Projects my enthusiasm falters as the rugged edges which I am happy to tolerate in spare time projects are getting annoying fast when there is team efficency or pressure from clients. In my Opinion Evernote business has been somewhat bolted onto...

Pros

I use Evernote personally for about when it first emerged on Iphone and Ipad. Since then it went up and down and donw and up, it was a Rollercoaster Ride. Sometimes I came close to quiting, the again I carried on with it. Everything became more severe when I started to invite Colleagues and Friends for personal and professional Projects. a great Boost always was - most knew the product and had next...

Cons

Speaking of the features which are there...as it is often the case with growing platforms, there are some which are just not...my type of thing. Document templates might be something for some people, but not for us. Also, the Features are not homogenous on the different platforms. Thats right, if you want to do search-and-replace you better do not try to do it on a mac. Right Features like this are...

Long time user

Pros

Evernote stores important data and information that may be used later. It is a focal application for data acquisition that may be used in any business venue, especially in a business like yours where there is data gathered from many different sources and where many different work procedures need to be implemented for running the business efficiently. Neither data may be lost nor timed actions depending...

Cons

e main deficiency with Evernote is you cannot create notes and share them without sending them via email, twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or with a general link. It would be great to allow one person access to certain notes through the website, similar to Google Drive. I don’t believe this functionality is available though. Maybe this is part of their business features, we have not evaluated this portion of Evernote at this time. Another deficiency with this program is the size of storage available for free. Evernote offers 60 megabytes of space with their free level of the program.

Productivity, content curation, and collaboration in one tool

I use Evernote to optimize my productivity. It takes care of all the reminders for me. I curate and share my inspiration boards, and allows me to easily turn them into new content that I can share with the people that will eventually polish it and give it final shape before it can go online. I import Typeform questionnaire answers to Evernote for this same goal, and I have set up a number of Gmail filters that let me know when to pitch my posts for guest posting or to get valuable links for my domain.

Pros

Many things I like about Evernote, but I would say that my favorite is the fact that I can use it as the "hub" that contains (and sometimes triggers) most of my daily tasks. I would love to be able to review Evernote together with Zapier, as I am currently making the most out of the capabilities that both tools offer when they are combined. Evernote by itself is an extremely helpful productivity tool,...

Cons

Evernote doesn't have many flaws as I see it, but I did find a few times that some of the capabilities in other collaboration tools such as Google Drive would be handy for Evernote. I wish there was a way to keep track of my actions (such as what Basecamp does with the "everything" section). I also would love to be able to share something with a co-worker in "view only" mode (this can be done in Google Drive). As far as I've been using the tool, it does not have either of these options. Also, the way that every document or PDF has to be uploaded to a page is sometimes not ideal, as I would also like to have the option to just upload something to my notebook or to Evernote itself for safekeeping or to be able to reference it within a note.

A consolidated repository for everything important

The tool is extremely feature rich. There are utilities that I am yet to explore but the fact that Evernote is loaded with features makes it a perfect tool for both professional and personal uses.

Pros

From the name itself, one might feel that Evernote is literally a note-making software (which it is) but its utility is beyond "just making notes". It is one of those reminder boxes, note-making books and a repository all at once where you can "dump" all of your important things - Be it notes, links, photos, articles, audios, important files and just about everything. What I really like is the fact...

Cons

Evernote runs on Basic (which is free) model and a Premium model. The free version inevitably comes with its limitations like - Monthly upload limit is extremely less especially considering the fact that, it has so many features to save your data. Where it provides so many features, it sets itself back with the space limitation which is minimal. The paid version (Premium), however is pretty cheap, but feasible only if you really are a heavy note-making user.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.