Evernote Teams Logo

Evernote Teams

Create, capture & access everyday notes on mobile devices

Evernote Teams Reviews

User ratings

4.4

7.3K
  • Likelihood to recommend8.38/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

It works for me on soo many levels and I'm glad to be a user for a long time. I love that they are always making amazing changes to make the software even better.

MS

Marc S.

I like how it makes easy to just forward and share notes with the team, how fast and reliable is. It reminds me of passing notes in class without the teacher noticing, to be honest.

MM

Mireia M.

My department likes to use for all types of projects, and they act as a nice log for accomplishments as well. We also can build nice documentation thru this.

CM

Cody M.

The only downside I see is that it is difficult to get the app to recognize that you want to start writing. Sometimes I have to tap on it several times and it can get annoying.

MD

Melanie D.

The only complaint I have about Evernote Business is that it's expensive.

Avash K.

Subscription prices keep going up, and features are disappearing. Support is terribly slow.

Evernote Teams users...

Google Keep-logocaret
+ 5

Google Keep

Compare both
How would you rate Evernote Teams?

7,309 reviews

Andrew M.

Digital Marketer

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Evernote: Best Cross-Platform Notes Software

Transcript

Andrew: My name's Andrew. I'm a small business owner. I'm working in the digital marketing space, and...

Evernote is my brain!

Transcript

Paul: Hi, I'm Paul. I'm a technical director. I work in the IT industry, and I give Evernote Business...

Evernote is Innovative & User Friendly

Evernote made it possible for me to grow my business remotely. That is very important in today's market.

Pros

I like how user friendly this software is. If you haven't used this type of software before, Evernote is a great place to start. Everything is pretty easy to understand.

Cons

I do not dislike anything about Evernote.

Welcome to the BEST Productivity App in the World.

I am extremely inspired to build my brand and feeling supported by a company like Evernote Teams makes it all the more fun and exciting.

Pros

1. Note-taking genius of an app. 2. File-sharing made easy. 3. Project management teammate of the century.

Cons

I honestly can't say anything except that I don't see their advertising anywhere. I discovered this app on accident and am happy I did. Thank you again for an A1 product.

Evernote review

I had problems with editing a document and ended up losing all progress, but it was something isolated, however I ended up not trusting it 100% anymore and opted for another software.

Pros

I like the features, colors and feedback

Cons

I don't like the experience, it ends up being very bureaucratic and complex, with a slightly outdated appearance, it doesn't generate much enthusiasm for me.

This review was translated from Portuguese. Read original review

The perfect notetaking tool!

One of Evernote's many features is its array of services and programs for keeping and analyzing written notes. A note, also known as a "note" in Evernote, can consist of text, photos, or embedded audio files. It can also have file attachments. straight from the very start, it can be organized into file folders, then named, annotated, edited, given comments, searched, and exported as an integral part of a pocket notebook. Evernote supports several mobile device platforms (including iOS, OS X, Android, Microsoft Windows, Windows Phone, Chrome OS, BlackBerry, and WebOS), and simultaneously has numerous web-based setup options and backup options.

Pros

Users can quickly create an attractive and easy-to-view note depending on preferences with Evernote, which offers several aesthetic, stylistic, and format choices for the user to choose from. Sharing class notes and collaborating on them was made extremely accessible by Evernote, helping students work together in the learning environment. Evernote makes it simple to organize information with notebooks, tags, and shortcuts, allowing users to swiftly locate what they need.

Cons

Integration with Outlook works to some extent, but needs to be improved seeing as most situations a Evernote file is not detected by Outlook and a plugin for Evernote slows down outlook. The desktop client version 10 for Windows system lacks the opening of the program straight from the taskbar icon or the option to autostart at login. A nice feature is that you can personalize your home page, but if you opt to save these customizations, it's a pay-to-play aspect.

Taking notes made extremely easy with Evernote!

Evernote is a great note-taking tool that has really saved me time. Additionally, I can access my work notes from my phone from literally anywhere which I was not able to do with the previous software I used. My notes are more organized and I'm able to share notes more easily with my colleagues. The other feature that I love most about Evernote is that I can read my notes offline. Evernote Team makes it easy to edit, pin and find specific notes using the tagging functionality.

Pros

What I love most about Evernote is "Access Everywhere" feature. Evernote is downloadable on my laptop, tablet, phone and desktop which means that I'm able to access it anytime from anywhere.

Cons

The paid version is a little costly but then it's worth it because of the features they offer such as more storage. The good thing Evernote team accommodates everyone because they have the basic version which can be used by students.

Evernote Teams Review

It's been great to be able to collaborate with team members on various projects and keep things separate to avoid confusion. It's been easy to use once you get the hang of it. Just like any new system it takes time to figure it out but once you do, it's a game changer.

Pros

Easy note taking system Big time saver Can access it from anywhere: tablet, phone or laptop Easy to collaborate with team members Don't need internet connection to use

Cons

Honestly, there is not much to dislike about Evernote. I think it provides great function for the money. To me it's money well spent.

Evernote is my second brain

Pros

I consume a ton of information on a daily basis and Evernote helps me retain most of the things I learn. I do all y writing on Evernote and it hasn't failed me even once in these few years that I've been using it. A savior. Highly Recommended!

Cons

As far as the cons are concerned, I have none.

Made my life easy for taking notes

Pros

I like the best thing about `Evernote` is that, "This note-taking app is capable to use without an internet connection" which is amazing and also I like its integration with the calendar that's awesome.

Cons

The con about this app is its ease of use. Although, We can't ignore that this software provides much more reliable features than its competitors.

Good tool, but lacks further integration

It has a lot of potential, but was not ideal for us.

Pros

Easy to use, good for collaboration, and keeping notes/projects organised.

Cons

It's very hard to migrate from other platforms or import raw data. Trello ended up being much better for our needs.

Eh.. It's Good, Just Not Sure It's The Best

I'm still not sure if it's the best tool for our business needs, but it's getting the job done while we keep searching and trying other products to see what else is out there.

Pros

The interface is simple, succinct, and easy to use - very straightforward. I like the organizational layout, templates, PDF searches, and especially the web clipper. It's been a good tool for us to use so that we're always on the same page, figuratively and literally.

Cons

Evernote is a bit "weighty" and "waity", at times, if you will. It just seems laggy and it shouldn't be, imho.

The best option on the market to note taking and managing

I used microsoft OneNote, but I found it too large to only take notes. I used simple word processors, but it takes too much space. I used apps like gmail (the google keep) and similar, but when it get too many notes it end up too loose. I used many available softwares in the market, not only specific note taking apps, I almos got back using my old fisic nootebook, and in those experimentations I ended up using evernote for I feel like the developers knows exactely what a note taking software needs.

Pros

Simplicity; Speed; Interoperability between systems; Version history; Recycle Bin

Cons

Occasionally, for reasons of poor internet connection and other issues related to integration between systems, one or another note ends up being duplicated, which takes time to understand what happened and eliminate duplication, but it is common. when using a lot of environments with multiple installations.

A good UI goes a long way!

After a few years of working with Evernote I would not dream of using another note taking software, unless forced to do so for consistency. It is feature-rich, and continuously getting better. I have not experienced a single bug in the time I've been using it.

Pros

There are many positive things to say about the product, but the one area it absolutely blows the competition out of the water is aesthetics and intuitiveness. There are of course a ton of features but they would mean nothing if they were a pain to use. A good, pleasing UI goes much farther than people realize in making consumers keep coming back to the product. The Home tab is skillfully laid out...

Cons

It is somewhat easy to create a note in the wrong notebook, since it picks the notebook you last created your note in. This was the main reason I stopped using notebooks. Google docs is not as aesthetically pleasing but offers more for free. e.g. unlimited devices

One of the best content management services available

Evernote Teams looks great and works well on the platforms we used it on - mostly Windows 10 for business plus the individual's choice of smartphone / tablet version of it. Its intuitive navigation and powerful scan and search features were its main selling point for us. All in all, the price is very fair. But with ever more subcription-based services used in the workplace, we ended up switching away...

Pros

Hands down the OCR. Optical Character Recognition is the name of the feature that allows Evernote to scan the images you take and thus enable its powerful search feature to find content on scanned documents and even pictures. That makes for one of the most powerful organisational features I have yet come across. Even the subscrition costs are very user friendly, given what you're offered. I loved the dashboard, too. Very sleek and easy to both navigate and customize.

Cons

Personally, it all boils down to integrations for me. I loved the year-ish that we were using Evernote. Integrating it into Microsoft Teams work well enough and it looked the way it always did However, using Everote Teams within Microsoft Teams meant that we were already paying the subscription for Microsoft 365 and then paying Evernote Teams on top of that. We ended up saving us the costs for Evernote Teams by switching to Microsoft OneNote which is included in the abov mentioned subcription.

Evernote made authoring my first handbook a walk in the park

My creative process can be quite disorganized; with ideas popping up at the oddest times and places. Having a readily accessible and user friendly product like Evernote allowed me to introduce some much needed efficiency and productivity into all that chaos so effortlessly that I completed my first manuscript 4 months ahead of schedule

Pros

The process of taking notes with Evernote can seem very casual due to the ease of using the software and how complete its feature offerings are. Whether to draw, write, or scribble, Evernote allows me the freedom of expression few other programs do. The feature that excites me the most is Evernote's OCR capability, which functions to perfection.

Cons

Accessing adequate functionality in offline mode is almost impossible. Even though the cloud solution has it's benefits, some attention should also be paid to developing adaptability to offline use as well.

Best Note-Taking Software I have Ever Used

It is great software for me. It eliminates the need of keeping a heavy diary in my life. I can easily access, take notes and share files from anywhere. Honestly, it made my life easier.

Pros

If you are looking for an amazing multi-platform software, especially to serve your note-taking purpose, Evernote Business is leading the market. It comes in a minimalistic design with smooth collaborative features so that you can perfectly sync with other platforms. When it comes to collaboration features, no other software can defeat Evernote business. You can not only do teamworks on your projects,...

Cons

As it is cloud-based software, syncing is not possible while offline. However, everything will be updated when I become online again. Another thing I want to mention here is it is a little bit expensive. The Evernote team should reconsider the price. However, the value we are getting from it can be easily justified with the price.

Very powerful knowledge base

Switching between lot of projects at same time, the notes need to be sorted and searchable quickly from any device (mobiles, tablets, desktops, web ...). I am using it since 6 years now with entire satisfaction.

Pros

Facility to create a minutes of meetings, audio recording and note sharing (i.e. for transcriptions). It is very easy to takes notes, and with the audio recording that is occuring in the background, you can still takes notes. So later you can do retranscription of what has been said. Very powerful to write down your ideas, from any device, everything is synchronized and can be shared in real time with...

Cons

I would like to record also screens to put them in the notes. For now we can only store audio's. We can use another tool for videos, but can't upload them as there is a limit of file storage (per file). But we can put videos links, images, etc. Also, the tables are not so easy to manage, idem for storing spreadsheets (but include an .xlsx file into it as a file attach is easy).

Taking note with Evernote Business

Evernote has acted like my organizer but in digital form. I can adding note into most of the software that i use, and add a little notes and reminder for my future reference. The ability to add picture or audio to the notes give it more value, as more information can be added to the note.

Pros

What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive. I can attach files into my note for easy reference and forward my notes to the Gmail and shares it with my team. Using Evernote as a OCR(optical character recognition) for my PDF files let me to search for specific keyword in the files in a matter of second.

Cons

There are limited option for text style and format customization that can be altered and edited in here. A beautiful and properly formatted notes improve my moods and attract creativity in myself, which i hope this software can offer. Other than that point, everything else is wonderful.

Evernote Business: The Ultimate Collaborative Tool for Businesses

All in all, I would undoubtedly recommend Evernote Business to any business out there as it provides immense value in collaboration, integrations, templates and more! There are even learning classes for businesses that are starting out, who want to make full use of Evernote. All of this for a small number of flaws such as the pricing.

Pros

Evernote Business is an amazing, note-taking, multi-platform software for businesses because of their best in class collaborative features, clean and minimalistic design, perfect sync, and much more. It definitely has the best collaboration features of all the note-taking software that I have used. From working together on projects to storing information in one single place, Evernote is the best ways...

Cons

There are very few flaws with Evernote Business and they shouldn't really be an issue for most businesses. One of these flaws is the pricing of Evernote Business which is quite high at about 15 USD each month for each user in the business. Whether this price is worth it for your business is the question but for me, it was an extremely useful tool.

The ultimate note-taking application.

In the company, we had some problems expressing the ideas we had. Sometimes it was complicated to work as a team because of a lack of communication at certain times. We could use a typical dashboard for group ideas, but it was too inefficient. Evernote Business allowed us all to take notes for ourselves and for the company. The communication is now excellent and we find it to be software we can't stop living with. The variety of file types it handles is very good and the integration with other software we use is excellent for productivity. We have everything centralized in Evernote Business and the information is not lost.

Pros

I have a lot of ways to save a quick thought. I love being able to record a voice memo and save it as a note in Evernote and then being able to listen to it and write down some audio notes in the same file. I think that the spontaneity of Evernote Business and the ability to handle several types of files is what I like best and I think it is the strongest point of the application. Another aspect I...

Cons

At first we were intimidated by Evernote. It has too many features that are new to us. It's a friendly application in the interface, but it's challenging to use. It took us time and effort to get used to more and more features to get the most out of it, and it was better when we started watching the tutorials on the YouTube channel. The mobile application is growing too much. I'm worried that on some low-powered smartphone I won't be able to use this software. I understand it's because of all the media files out there, but I wish there was a lite version or a way to compress the files so they took up less space.

Ever Noted For The Masses

I remember Evernote when it was in its early development stages as an optimistic note-taking application. Years in the making, it grew a business software branch and became even more extensive. I have positive support for the brand and hope it'll continue to grow.

Pros

I really appreciate its savvy integration with other cloud-based solutions. It approaches the connection and bonding experience in a playful, yet professional manner. The company I work with is active with Salesforce and Google, so we discussed a crucial need of ours. The business needed our concepts and data to be quickly recorded into an excelling application. That's where EverNote Business came...

Cons

My only minor setback, with the software, would be the design possibilities. I do wish that EverNote presented a little more features for its users to manage the layout of the notes more. Otherwise, it's a wonderful solution.

Evernote is definitely the king of all reminders

I have been using this software for a very long time. To this day, I enjoy all the improvements. I have already cited the sea of benefits that have set me apart for this reminder. In fact, over time it has ceased to be a classic reminder, and today we are already talking about a serious article-making program or even presentations. I am a Premium package user so even PDFs are not a problem. So with this software, your phone becomes a pocket-sized office with no major obstacles

Pros

Software from day one buys all my sympathies for many reasons. First of all, because of the ease of use of its options, the ability to include individual notes via inserting files into the notes themselves. Also, synchronization is perfect so there is no need to manually transfer files. Of course, today many remembered to follow this example very successfully, but certainly Evernote was among the first to become a userfrendly application for professional users. Even if you are not a premium user you have a lot of features in the interface itself so you are in no way conditioned on the developer to buy the premium package

Cons

Преведи са језика: босански 591/5000 Evernote also has some drawbacks. I admit, it's not a disadvantage that would deter me from using it, but ... First of all, if you use a phone with less configuration, there is a possibility of freezing the application at certain times, as well as shutting it down during operation. In case you have not already remembered before then you lose it. So, the suggestion to developers is to introduce autosave in one of the upcoming upgrades. Also, the nightmare could have been done far better because of the battery and screen savings (Due to prolonged use it can be "fatal" from the OLED screen of your smartphone)

Evernote Business review by Isaac Fungura

Evernote is a very handy tool in my daily life, both business and personal. I tend to get overwhelmed with tasks and forget some brilliant ideas I may have had. So, I decided to install Evernote on all my devices - phone, tab, laptop so that when I take my routine morning walks or runs, and an idea pops up in my mind, I quickly jot it down. The brilliance of Evernote is that I can type or use a stylus,...

Pros

There is no limit to what I can put or store into my Evernote account. The library can store important business information such as company policies and procedure manuals for the access of everyone at the company who is using Evernote. It replaces the need for the company to have a physical library for sharing that info. Evernote separates between private and business note books, hence respects privacy...

Cons

When offline, I'm obviously unable to sync my content with my other devices. However, when I get back online sync becomes active. It can become addictive sometimes as it is a part of my daily life

I can't find a better replacement yet!

Evernote has been a very useful app to me. I use it to keep both personal and business journals. I don't have to be carrying diary all around. An amazing experience I've had with Evernote was when I was going through me notes and found a note I wrote 3 years ago. I entirely forgot about the note, but was wowed when I saw it. Evernote had been awesome!

Pros

Evernote is a note taking app I started using in 2016, about 3 years ago. It's the best I have yet to see in it's category of products. With Evernote, I'm able to do a couple of things, and that effectively. These include: 1. With Evernote I'm able to write notes, and have them auto-saved when I leaves the app, even without saving them manually. 2. With Evernote I'm able to password protect my notes...

Cons

There is a saying that everything that has an advantage equally have a disadvantage. A few cons I've noticed about Evernote include: 1. There is no "forgot pin" option on the pin prompt screen of the Evernote app. This means that if you forgets your Evernote pin, you'll have to uninstall and reinstall it before you can have access to your notes again 🤨🤨. 2. The Evernote premium comes with a budget. If you don't have the budget to renew your subscription periodically, you'll be left behind. Aside from these two cons, Evernote is awesome!

Ultimate personal digital notebook.

It is one of the best options to take notes and organize them. I found it very useful for writing summaries and reviews for book. I can store the files (especially ones I need to reach everyday) I use it as task management and planning system... as draft for comprehensive projects.... and for many applications In short; it is my best productivity tool

Pros

Before I started to use Evernote organizing my notes was something challenging and frustrating to me... I had plenty of pdf files, screenshots in several devices such as my computer, usb disk and mobile phone. And it wasn't an easy task to remember which note was in which device. For not be too dependent on devices I used to mail the word files to myself, causing my dirve to be even messed up. And...

Cons

You cannot create nested hierarchies of notebooks. You can only create notebooks and note stacks. But the option of creating sub notes would be useful It doesn't have multilevel listing feature as Microsoft Word has... like 1, 1.1, 1.a ,1.2.1... and so on I want to be able to make check spelling in different languages for different notes, but Evernote is not powerful in this regard. I would like to use web-clipper in Yandex browser too

Essential Tool for Note Organization

Evernote is one of my 3 essential tracking apps, next to Email and Basecamp. Email tracks communication threads, Evernote tracks my notes, and Basecamp tracks my tasks. It's hard to imagine living without any of these three foundational tools.

Pros

Evernote is the ultimate personal digital notebook. It's actually built as a collection of notebooks which allows you to document, well, everything you need to in a highly organized way. I've found that almost all of my thoughts start with Evernote and it serves as a great foundational app for lists, ideas, and concepts that you need to jot down and reference later. The cloud-based approach means...

Cons

Sometimes note creation is a tad clunky, mainly related to the "Name" of a note. I'll start typing out my note very quickly and then realize that i'm actually in the Name field which is disorienting and leaves my having to cut/paste the Name section into the description. I typically don't know what I want to name a note until I've finished writing it. This problem exists in both the mobile app and desktop versions.