Flowlu Logo

Flowlu

Online project management & collaboration suite

Flowlu Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.35/10

See full reviews by rating

Cons

The support team is VERY responsive and know their product well. For users who want a more advanced set up, they have great tutorials and tips on how to make Flwolu work best for you.
Flowlu's capabilities are similar and the pricing is better. The ability to navigate my team and my clients through the sales process with ease is vital to my business.
Missing Client portal (already working on it). Multiple languages / possibility of translation.

Flowlu users...

SuiteDash-logocaret

SuiteDash

Asana-logocaret

Asana

How would you rate Flowlu?

Avi L.

Ecommerce

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great New CMS and Project Manager Software

Transcript

Avi: Hello. My name is Avi. I am an owner. And I give Flowlu a four out of five. For more reviews like...

Flowlu User Review

Transcript

Esther G.: Hi, I'm Esther. I am a photographer, and I give Flowlu a four out of five rating and for more...

One less tool? Five less tools.

Pros

I get frustrated having so many moving parts. Marketing automation. CRM. Projects. Invoicing. Twice that for multiple businesses. Flowlu's going to make it so I have all of it in one place. It's project managment structure - more from software than legal - is an inspiration on the movement to "productize" legal services. I think it'll not only make me more organized, but it'll also help me to deliver services faster, better, and more predictably.

Cons

The CRM is a little basic, at first glance. I can't figure out how to automate anything in it. It has automation features, but they all appear to be internal (add a task, calendar event, etc.) and none are external (send an automated email to the client.). I can manage the external communication with Pabbly, but it'd be nice to have some marketing automation built in as well.

Excellent PM tool

Pros

At the end of the day, Flowlu is a great project management tool that is worth using. The team at Flowlu has gone out of its way to make this app as comprehensive and powerful as possible. They’ve also been smart about how they market their product by not holding back and giving full access to what they offer for free. Their pricing structure is easy to understand and people can see where they are...

Cons

It has too many features and could do with a more modern UI/UX - it feels a little bit dated compared to modern tools.

Legendary literally saves me HUGE! amounts of time.

This is literally the best CRM system ever. I am going to be super honest here i was abit skeptical at first as to how CRM would even benefit my growing business so in the past i dediced to use a couple of colutions used the trials and never returned and didnt really fit my needs , so when i saw this deal i thought the same thing let me see if it would work for me so i decided to get the free trial...

Pros

1. Easy to use interface 2. Support is just absolutely amazing and helpful 3. Amazing features 4. Roadmap looks really promising 5. Amazing Features

Cons

Honestly nothing much at this point was just a few bugs setting up gmail and the mobile some small bugs. Gmail just requires 2FA to set but im sure they must be a work around overall super super polished and literally time saver

The Swiss army knife of project management and so much more

Flowlu has helped centralize the inner workings of the business. No more switching between apps. No more having team members not knowing whats going on or where people should get involved. Everything is more clear and organized.

Pros

The software has a really easy way to help bring teams together, create invoices, manage leads etc.

Cons

There could be some work when it comes to the CRM. Adding a calling feature would be huge. Outside of that i have no complaints especially with what they have planned for the future.

The best online tool to run your business to CRUSH IT

I've tried many others that claim to be "all-in-one" but the others still seem so disconnected and complex. Flowlu is truly a no-brainer for anyone tired of patching tools together.

Pros

In Flowlu, you get to organize tasks, send invoices, track time, manage projects, keeps tabs on your customers with the CRM and more... Really, it's Jam Packed! Plus, you'll get to: *Integrate with all the tools you already use! *Keeps tabs on the go with the super user friendly mobile app As an added bonus it's so affordable you can add enough users without breaking the bank (like the billion dollar companies charge) which is perfect for most small businesses and remote teams. Don't we all want to everyone on our team to sync their tasks and calendar so your biz is on the same page. Fellow self employed, solopreneurs, and SMBS, give yourself peace of mind to manage sales, invoices, communication, and processes.

Cons

Setting up took longer than I expected, but I should have used the knowledge base more.

This One Is For The Team

Pros

The in-app messenger allows us to instantly communicate with the team so it has drastically reduced our texting and emails. The same can be said about the tasks management and file sharing. It helps us keep organized. All messages, files, documents and contacts are now all in one place. No more docs or spreadsheets.

Cons

What's missing is a Client Portal. One of the most critical features for any Business Management Software. I hope they can get this done sometime this year. Per their roadmap it looks like not until November 2021

One of the most valuable asset for a company! - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Easy and efficient, the onboarding and the organization of the solutions are very integrated. The grade of personalizing the business operations across all the features is versatile and convenient since automating thinks reduces organizational process-steps that could be time-consuming. Flowlu helps to economise in processes, which as business owner, this is an huge advantage when it comes to escalating the results.

Pros

I like the integration of the whole business management ecosystem that Flowlu offers. From the CRM to the last feature they have. You can manage different businesses in a single place! How good is that? Also, the integration with other applications to automate some managerial functions is excellent! Efficiency in its maximum splendor. Great for SMBs or Solopreneurs!

Cons

The UI is well organised, nevertheless, it's not so intuitive and lacks of more adaptability and responsiveness. However, this is in motion, and it will be improved in the upcoming months!

Clean, fast and got all the tools needed

We mostly use it for managing leads, clients and tasks of these leads and clients. This job is done perfectly by Flowlu. Also use it as a company cloud storage for clients documents (passports, photos, etc).

Pros

Simple interface, fast loading of subsections, everything is where its gotta be (intuitive).

Cons

Doesnt have Russian language for interface.

Perfect solution for my business

Flowlu is highly customisable and well thought out. It’s not ugly and slow and easy to use. It has a lot of features. I've tried many other all-in-ones but one part wouldn't connect well with another part, but with Flowlu, it actually flows very well. It’s just a well-rounded tool that simply works and will solve many pain points once it’s set up.

Pros

I've been searching for a long time and lots of other options I've tried were doing my head in. I've finally found it, won't need to search anymore and have moved my whole business to Flowlu. Flowlu is feature rich and well thought out. One part of the system is well connected to another part. - Flexible, customisable - Well thought out and flows - Works well - Great onboarding, help documentation and support - Integrates with calendar and email - Integrates with Integrately/Pabbly, has webhooks, so not locked in - Has mobile app - Can turn off apps not needed - Awesome [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team, very responsive and open to feedback.

Cons

- Could be prettier, but it's not ugly - Improvements with the invoicing (coming) - Help videos to have voice over (they're on it) - Client portal (coming in Q3) - Automating invoice (also coming I believe) - Fully functioning mobile app - Being HIPAA compliant

Flowlu is a Game Changer For Us

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been awesome. We've interacted directly online and through the Facebook group and they are always responsive and helpful.

Pros

I have about 5-weeks of experience with Flowlu. I'm convinced that this combination of CRM + Project Management + KnowledgeBase + Expense Tracking is a game-changer for my business more than ever. Flowlu provides the core operational infrastructure that we need to keep our growing portfolio of projects and client relationships on track.

Cons

The existing API functionality provides access to much of the data on the platform and is suitable for many use cases. I would like to take it to the next level with greater control and logic over how outbound webhooks trigger.

It is exactly what we've been looking for.

I'm pretty happy. My team accepted this software on the go and we transferred all our work less than in a week to Flowlu. The support team is working great.

Pros

The brilliant combination of features. Flowlu lets us keeping control while the whole client lifecycle from the first touch through contracts, project execution to payments and again. As a manager of small business, I have one point of control and don't need any more tools to control sales activities, project execution, payments tracing and cashflow balance. Now I have an all-in-one tool. No more extra expenses. No more switches between tools No wasting the time on export/import the data.

Cons

Some minor features in project management could be improved in the future.

Well-rounded all-in-one PM tool

It's a pleasant experience so far. I will be using Flowlu mainly for managing external projects with clients.

Pros

Comprehensive PM suite for freelancers, agencies, and professional services. It has project workflow with milestones + subtask, CRM, finance (invoicing + accepting payment with Stripe, etc), and email features just to name a few. Very easy to add team members and freelancers to a project. They will be releasing client portal as well so the client can keep updated on the progress. The UI/UX is clean and easy for new users to explore different features. The web app is stable and fast as well.

Cons

The onboarding process is quite thorough but the video tutorial is too fast and not clear. Since Flowlu has so many features, new users can easily get lost (especially those who never use all-in-one PM tool). I believe the video tutorial and documentation can be improved.

Flowlu: Great All Around Project Management, CRM and Knowledge Base Software for Agencies

Overall, Flowlu offers a huge value for any agency looking to combine all their needs into one platform. They have a robust online community, so if you have questions, comments, or suggestions, Flowlu's team and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are there answering them. I am looking forward to using Flowlu for many clients and projects, and I grow my business!

Pros

Flowlu is meant to be the one-stop shop for agencies looking for a project management system, CRM, invoicing, knowledge base, and more. I just use the platform for project management, and it offers a lot of flexibility in managing any sort of client tasks. You have the ability to set up Workspaces which house various Projects that have various tasks. This offers a lot of flexibility when setting up various clients and projects for those different clients. Their ability to give different levels of permissions to different people (either individually or as a group) allows management of employees or freelancers very easily. Lastly, they have the ability to set up task templates and workflows that make assigning similar tasks ease, saving tons of time.

Cons

Flowlu offers a lot, more than what I need. Some features like email alerts that you could respond to via email to add comments to tasks are not available. Additionally, while they do have a mobile app, they don't have a mobile version of their website. While the pros definitely outweigh these cons, just know that they are still working on features like this.

I didn't know I needed this, but now I'd be lost without it

I have been running a business for 5 years with Trello, but was getting frustrated with 30+ boards and various tasks that were not getting done. While I LOVE Trello for certain things, it was not working for me as my business and team grew. In an attempt to find a better "to do list maker", I stumbled upon Flowlu. Let me tell you- it's an absolute game changer. Since FlowLu, I am getting SO MUCH more done, and tasks are no longer forgotten or overdue. I sincerely believe that using Flowlu to organize my thoughts, projects and tasks will help my business grow in ways that it couldn't before.

Pros

I LOVE the project management tool. I have been able to organize all of my scatter thoughts, projects and goals into an easy to understand platform. My tasks are now getting done, whereas before that would often be forgotten. I can also see my progress in project completion, and organize tasks by priority. I honestly don't know how I got anything done without FlowLu.

Cons

It's not as "pretty" as other apps (ie Trello). But does that really matter?

With the help of Flowlu, you will never have to worry about forgetting an important detail

total integration for our 10 person team. thrilled by the road map. I can stop looking for the Holy Grail, wasting time sampling other apps.

Pros

development team is smart and responsive. they know Agile Project management and have designed a full-featured, robust business system that works.

Cons

I'm looking forward to better document integration with google workplace.

Flawlessly Awesome Flowlu

Overall, we are extremely happy with the platform and its features. With this excitement, we started with customization and deployment services of Flowlu for our clients and the response is crazy. Kudos to the Flowlu team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros

Being into Tech Consulting for corporates and agencies, we need a robust platform with the scope of limitless customization and that's where Flowlu gets the maximum rating possible. We are happy with the automation, project management, workflows, email inclusivity feature, and likewise every other feature. It is really a platform to rely on for your business management.

Cons

With the speed at which this platform is improving, I feel by the time I am writing any concerns with them, the team would most likely have been working on that aspect of the software. The only issue I feel is the lack of resources to understand the platform in detail for a beginner and that is justified because they are including new features aggressively and they shall do the documentation and tutorials only when all the modules are connected to this giant setup.

Easy to use all in one solution.

Finally, a CRM system that is above and beyond my expectations. Really simple to use and setup. I have tested numerous open source and paid solutions. The main problem is that most of them require an admin with developer background for the initial setup and customisations. Flowlu just simply works without any installation needed. All the customisations are done with a very user-friendly menu. On-boarding...

Pros

-Fast in app search -Hassle free csv import and export -Automated workflows -Generous application list -Multiple easy to setup funnels -Ability to add custom fields -Open Email tracking -A lot of space to share documents - iOS/Android app at no extra fees

Cons

-Define discount rates per customer type or product category (To avoid manually adding a discount for each item sold) -CRM modifications log -External document sharing

Good software, Great Potential

Pros

I have used a few CRM and Project Management like Clickup and Wrike but some of them are too complicated. Others have a steep learning curve. Flowlu has a really user-friendly interface and is super easy to use. It's also surprisingly inexpensive given it has deep automation. The automation in Flowlu is what truly sold me - they're going to make my work so much more efficient. The ability to send and read emails in Flowlu (with tracking) is another excellent feature. And with the client portal on the way, Flowlu has the chance to become one of the best CRM & PM services out there.

Cons

- External services integration is very weak. This needs to be improved fast - No ability to create forms (there are workarounds for this, but I would like to be able to do it from within Flowlu) - Would love to see an increase in the # of email accounts you can have - There’s a lot to learn initially, so it feels overwhelming, and the videos meant to explain how to onboard is weak.

A great CRM management software

I'm a big fan of the UI and the onboarding is very good. I am happy with this purchase and am excited to use it more. Currently, I'm just starting with a few employees and customers, but that didn't stop me from buying a full stack! The developer, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is very active in the Facebook group, and I really like how he manages requests from users. Overall a highly recommended purchase!

Pros

Integrating with existing business processes was easy and seamless.

Cons

One recommendation is to make more video tutorials with Voiceover, I found those to be very helpful. I think I have yet to personally fully utilize the power of this software. My other recommendation would be to have some more templates available for procedures and project management tasks, especially user-submitted ones. As a beginner in project management, having some more templates/structures would help me streamline more processes of my business.

Comparing Flowlu with Companyhub, Nifty and Basecamp

User Experience and the Intuitiveness was remarkable.

Pros

Even though I'm at the stages of exploring and using Flowlu, it's 100% intuitive enough that I can browse and figure stuff out on my own. Same can not be said for CRMs I've used in the past. Even though we shouldn't buy into roadmaps, if they deliver on half the things on the list, I'll be happy. Xero being #1 on my list. I absolutely love having unlimited workspaces and users (high tier plans)!...

Cons

Very minor point but I do believe the UI can be improved. Functionality wise, it's perfect but having worked with many talented UI designers, I know this SaaS can be improved further and go froom good to great.

Application that has a lot to offer

Overall, the application has a lot to offer, and I believe it will be valuable in the long run. Initially, I was concerned with receiving recurring invoices, estimating, project management, and figuring out how to get customers to pay by the invoice. I've tried many paid and refunded apps, but I think I've found one that I'll be able to use in the future. The project management and finance all in one place handling capability of Flowlu - in addition to "record list" is such a helpful and life saving feature. It's not available in any of the other products I've tried.

Pros

the speed and its wonderful features which covering all aspects of our. business.

Cons

few improvement is needed in term of list exports esp in "record list", ability to print

The Perfect Fit

I've tried so many Business Management systems in my 10 years of Business and none have been so close to a perfect fit as Flowlu! It is an unbelievably amazing system I am so excited! We're a web design & marketing agency and the ability to assign tasks, create projects and workspaces the way that Flowlu allows is fantastic! We were using 17hats prior and this is 100 levels up over that. I spent a few days getting everything set up as I want it to be, then went and stacked a few more codes to get us to the highest plan as it's so worthwhile and worth every cent!!! Thank you thank you for your wonderful program!!

Pros

It is simple to use, yet packed with so many features. The task management and workflows take all the best bits from other systems and pack them all in together!

Cons

I don't seem to be able to duplicate a workflow to make a similar yet different one from it.

Great All-in-One Solution for Small Business and entrepreneurs!

Great overall experience! Swiss army knife of business/sales management for SMB's and entrepreneurs.

Pros

After using Zoho, Pipedrive, NiftyPM, Hubspot CRM and Clickup, I finally found Flowlu, a solution that allows me to manage everything in one place in the best way! For me, the possibility of managing projects and tasks in addition to having access to a CRM and Sales pipeline management is essential, and that is for me Flowlu's greatest advantage over other solutions on the market. Finally, the roadmap looks very complete and the team has been very kind in responding to my queries quickly, so I am very grateful and happy to start integrating Flowlu into my business.

Cons

Although English is not a problem for me, it is for part of my team, so I hope that compatibility with the Spanish language will be available soon. On the other hand, the Flowlu interface is very well done, even though could be a bit overloaded at times, so I hope the team can make progress in improving (cleaning/simplifying) the UI / UX aspects. I'd also like to see more integrations in the future, so I can achieve a smoother workflow.

Intuitive SaaS application

Pros

Flowlu is a collaborative, cloud-based business management platform that allows you to synchronize all aspects of your business—tools, team members, customers, and financial information—with just a few clicks. Put your tools into Flowlu and watch as they combine into one mega-tool

Cons

It will take to get used to learning all features

I Iove Flowlu

So far, I'm loving it and have implemented it into my daily workflow.

Pros

Let me just start by saying that I NEVER leave reviews (or barely), but I have to leave one here. Flowlu is a must buy. I fully-stacked it and I'm still coming out on top. I've bought several CRM's and nothing compares, this one is THE one. It's not perfect and has plenty of room for improvement, but I'm so impressed. Features I'd love to see added: - Client Portal, where clients can add projects...

Cons

I don't like how there's not a Client Portal, however it's on the roadmap. Their financing features could be a little more robust too.