Teamwork Projects Reviews

4.53/5 (469 reviews)

Christopher Janda

My favorite project management tool

Reviewed 2018-10-23

I used this for over 2 years and loved how easy it made it to manage projects at work. It was easy, at a glance, to see exactly what I needed to do for that day and what I had coming up. Overall, it was a wonderful experienceTeamwork Projects had a number of amazing features that took it above and beyond other tools like this. The way projects were setup was incredible. You initially setup the project, then the milestones and then tasks against each milestone. Each task can be broken up into sub-tasks which will automatically create a dependency for the parent tasks. However, you can also set a dependency between tasks too. If you have a series of repeating tasks you can actually create these as a template so you can quickly add this list to a project. When you add this list you get to set the assignments and dates which allows it to be customized to each project. The collaboration is another feature that is top notch. Comments will automatically be sent via email but Teamwork takes it a step further. You can respond to these emails with specific replies that allow you to manage tasks (such as create new ones, add hours to them or even close/complete a task). Teamwork also has a chat platform built in. This platform allows you to manage tasks as well. Finally, Teamwork Projects also seamlessly integrates with a number of 3rd-party platforms (like Google Drive or Slack) to make your life easier.

Josh Ogg

Very Robust Project Management Platform

Reviewed 2018-10-16

We've used TeamWork for years and it's great in many ways. First, it's our living To-Do list where all tasks can be organized by project, goal, team, etc across the company. Everyone can comment and communicate through the task threads (which sync to email). The ability to chain tasks together is one of the best features (and at times has been the main reason we didn't switch to other platforms). When Task A is checked off, it notifies via email the person in charge of the next task in the chain. This keeps work moving, and that's the biggest help. It also connects to Drive to store relevant files alongside tasks and logs team time for billing. You can give limited view access to clients if you need to.

Vernessa Taylor

TeamWork Projects Incorporates Project Notebooks, Customer Portal and OS-Agnostic Desktop Timer

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-08-12

Overall, TeamWork (formerly TeamworkPM) is worth the monthly or annual fee. I've used TeamWork for more than 8 years and while I don't have a need to use it daily, I go to it for special projects and when I need a different kind of project control than I get with Apptivo. The interface is pretty, with soothing colors. The TeamWork crew creates excellent help documentation that's easily found in a comprehensive knowledgebase, they now have some full-fledged free online courses, and they included a customer support and feedback system within the dashboard. And then there's this: Transparency via a visual roadmap and update system on the TeamWork website that actually gets updated on a regular basis. Yes, I like skipping over to the website to see what are the latest fixes and what goodies they're planning.Whiteboards are great but even the developers of TeamWork Projects (formerly TeamworkPM) were tired of trying to make them do the work of a real project management system. That's how I came across TeamWork Projects 8 years ago -- tossing aside the whiteboards and comparing online project management applications. TeamWork ultimately rose to the top because it either includes features I felt were must-haves or they had those features on the roadmap to deal with in the near future. TeamWork has task-level time-tracking and incorporates a desktop timer that I use on both my Windows and Linux versions computers. TeamWork was one of the few online project management applications that incorporated a file manager early on AND had the foresight to include it in the permissions system (important so all stakeholders have access to the files they need). I've used it for mock-ups, contract change-orders, and project photos. There is a project notebook system that is far superior to a so-called project wiki found in other project managers. I use it to keep notes, format them to look like real documents (not just a bunch of text notes), and export out in a format that is useful to project owners and clients. This was important enough that it would have been a dealbreaker if it wasn't included: the means to allow stakeholders (especially clients) to log in to see progress on their projects, participate in project-specific discussions, and access project-related files.

Matthew Gregory

Couldn't live without this product to manage my business

Reviewed 2018-01-03

Couldn't live without it to manage my daily business workflow. I couldn't be so precise with my time tracking either, which is important for billing my clients. I usually work solo, but recently have hired additional help. The collaboration tools are awesome. I also use Teamwork Desk to create a slick support system with help from other reps. I'm a small operation, but look darn professional.Helps me manage all aspects of my business from workflow, to billing. Seriously, it's such a valuable part of my daily workflow, that there hasn't been a day that I haven't used it when working. Also, recently I wasn't super pleased with a couple of the changes to the timer, which is very important to my billing workflow. I make suggestions to support. They listened and updated the timer! It's a complete package. I know there are other options, but honestly, I'm not sure they're as complete. Oh, and they sent me some sweet holiday swag! I wish I could post pictures of me wearing it!!

Anonymous

Overall Teamwork is very easy to use. A lot of features and options to easily manage projects.

Reviewed 2017-12-27

Teamwork provides many features to help manage your project from start to finish. The features are robust and offer flexibility along the way. It's very easy to add users, assign permissions, and assign tasks. To get started, Teamwork offers an easy way to import tasks from an Excel spreadsheet. The feature I like best is email communication tracking. When you add a comment to a task and send it to the assigned resources, all email responses are automatically captured on the same task. This helps prevent key decisions or conversations from being lost in off line email threads. For larger projects the Overview (dashboard) is very nice. At a glance, you get a quick overview of the project status and who tasks are assigned to. Additionally, you can drill into most Overview items to get additional information. For example, if you click on Late Tasks, you get a list of all tasks past their assigned due date and the assigned resource.

Jessica Dulin

Ease to Use and Continually Evolving

Reviewed 2017-09-10

It allowed me to manage multiple large projects at 1 time and collaborate with employees that were not heavy users. The ability to have tasks reoccurr and launch new projects from templates freed up staff to focus on other important areas of The business. The same account was used to manage multi service clients efficiently, especially with remote staff. The flexibility of privacy setting truly allowed for complete communication tracking without requiring communications being omitted to ensure a client didn't see it. As an administrator, I am able to take over a user account to manage every aspect of their account. Administrators can limit a users project view to only their assignments, which prevented a user from feeling overwhelmed. The system is very flexible. Like many other PM systems, outlining how the users are expected to interact with the system is critical. Doing this, allowed me to migrate projects from Central Desktop to Teamwork in a week. The UI is simple to understand, the number of efficient features is phenomenal and integrations with enterprise systems like Salesforce are easy to complete.

McKay Salisbury

Teamwork Makes Managing My Teams Easy. If 5 Employees Save One Minute Per Day, I Get My Money Back

Reviewed 2017-07-07

It makes collaboration from many remote team members really easy. Nothing is forgotten and all communication is centralized in one place.It is really easy to add tasks quickly using the "quick add" feature. I also think that the organization works really well. The software is organized by Projects, Milestones, Task Lists, and Tasks. These help you really think through and plan what you are doing. Milestones force you to actually have a plan for your projects and not just go about doing day to day tasks. You can comment on almost anything. We noticed after using Teamwork that it didn't make much difference if you were in the office or remote because the collaboration is so quick and easy. For example, if you comment on a task, you can have the comment sent to someone's email. The person who receives it can just reply to the email and the response is saved as a comment in the task! This means that all those conversations are right there for anyone working on it to reference. No more tracking down email strings. It is really easy to look back and see how much time you have been spending on a client. The time tracking features are also very good. You can see very customized time reports and the workload report, which gives you a forecast of the workload for future time periods. This helps you assign out work. Teamwork support is also top-knotch and very responsive.

Stefan Kaarbø

Teamwork is True, My business is Teamwork, and Teamwork is my Teamwork!

Reviewed 2017-04-02

I have used Teamwork for almost 2 years - trying other things on the side to see if there is somethings better out there - but my still my first choice. I know about project tools, and they all are good, but they are too complicated and all fashion in their way of use - Teamwork has done something different - and while I tested it out I also tested multiple solutions. They are constantly getting new features and optimizing reporting and UI and UX. The one thing I have been waiting for is the Kanban or Board that they call it - then it will be complete. The cool thing is they are open about their roadmap - so I constantly reach out to push features through - I am sure they listen to us as customers because things happen all the time. So let´s get down to business. Pricing and solutions beats everyone else, trust me! So what is it that makes it so good? Teamwork Project - besides as everyone would expect a project tool - they have another mindset to getting things done - and building performing teams - that I do not find everywhere else. I believe others copy them and try to do it simpler - but then it is a lack of other features that you need in a professional system. Since we have multiple projects, and we connect our clients and give them the overall by onboarding them to follow us in an easy way. We give them an ease of mind, and send them reports daily. So when we meet, we stop the chatter on where we are and can focus on how to go further. We use Teamwork Desk for support sites - and can also build up support for my clients -so we can charge for and outsourced service, that makes their services extend further. Do you think they love it? Teamwork Chat - I can be in contact down on pure tasks, and also the ability to create task as we speak. No waste of time. But my favorite tools are the extensions in chrome and Gmail. Saves me time -and makes me be so effective that I have no words - That is why: Teamwork is True, My business is Teamwork, and Teamwork is my Teamwork! Just a Butler gone Digital, and that is also true. I have high standards - and been digital for 40 years - so I know my ground. Thanks Teamwork!The "comlexed easyness" of the way of building quality projects. The extensions in Chrome and Gmail - timesavers deluxe.

Christina Porter

This product has made my life so much easier

Reviewed 2017-03-30

I am a big fan of Teamwork Projects! I am a UX designer and I had a problem in my company where all of my research files, notes, recordings, ideas, etc. were stored in a number of different places and I needed a way of keeping this information in a single place with the easy ability for other people to see it and to easily search and find what I need. Before Teamwork I would spend ages trying to track down files that I knew existed somewhere, or wanting other people to look at files that turned out to be saved on my local machine. Since discovering Teamwork all of that has changed. It has such a clean and easy UI that makes it very easy to organise my work. The search functionality is great, and the licensing does not charge per user so I can give everyone from my company a login if they want. On top of that, Teamwork has a whole bunch of features that I didn't realise I needed until I used them, and now I could not live without them. Within each project I can attach files, I can forward emails straight into the messages section, I can add a list of tasks and check them off once complete, I can record deadlines and time worked on a project, and I can record any risks the project has with severity levels and impacts. I can even setup people from outside of my company and give them limited access to certain files. Teamwork has amazing capabilities whilst being simple and easy to use. I really cannot recommend it enough. And at such a reasonable price for licenses I would struggle to find an equivalent competitor out there. I have only given it 4/5 stars for features and functionality purely because there is one extra feature I would love to see (if I could have done 4.5 I would have but alas it does not allow half stars on this site). The only thing that is stopping the rest of my company from logging in and looking at all my files is that they need to remember another login. If they could add single sign on and allow it to integrate to other systems we use (such as the atlassian products) then I would be able to get many more people in my company using it.I love how easy to use it is!! I can gather many different file types (including emails) in one location, and I know exactly where to go to find them later. On the off-chance you cannot find something, the search functionality is great. I spend most of my time either adding files, messages, notebooks or links. I don't often use the time or billing sections, but I can see how they would be useful to other people.

Dominic Nelson

One of the best, but still a lot of room for improvement...

Reviewed 2017-03-29

I found Teamwork when the necessity for time tracking, project management and employee/client collaboration was needed at my job. I had already been using a similar system called Paymo at home for my freelance work. So I had an idea of what I needed, and knew Paymo wasn't structured very well for my use. I researched the heck outta these kind of sites, like close to 15 ones, and test drove at least 5 of them with trials. Teamwork wasn't the best, but it was only outdone by others that were ridiculously priced. There are many things I like. The robust functionality of the task lists is probably the most useful. And project organization is nice too. Shortfalls in this area are that project categories are shared across multiple set up companies, not company specific. I don't like how tasks are hidden once completed. And how limited you are on active projects, I'm archiving like crazy, just to save money. I like that the entire system is cleanly designed in a cosmetic sense and for the most part intuitive to learn and use. I also love that it is not user based pricing, being able to add as many users as I want opens up more collaboration with coworkers and clientele. A hard thing to find in these systems are time based reports. Teamwork has great time tracking tools, but kinda falls short in how you can report these. Within the system its just a list with a somewhat useless filter. And exporting this out to a pdf looks plain awful. Customizable, exportable, graphical representations of the time data would make an awesome addition to this system, and would improve and simplify review of time analysis with "less data minded" collaborators and clients. Still, I haven't found one system that really buts much effort into reporting and how it stands in Teamwork is still better than others. All those flaws aside, where Teamwork REALLY drops the ball? Invoicing! No customization, no templates, plain and boring invoicing, and not much can be said for financial tracking or reporting here either. I really hate the financial end of this system all together. Even Paymo did better. So for a single company, looking to only organize and collaborate projects and tasks, to improve speed and efficiency, Teamwork is superb. If you need data analysis and reporting on financials and time invested. You'll need a second system to do that with or one of the way overpriced systems that offer that advanced stuff.Robust functionality of tasks and projects. Clean intuitive design. Collaboration ability and allowance of unlimited users.

Amanda Robertson

Best Project Management Software Hands Down!

Reviewed 2017-03-29

In my last position our organization of 80 people evaluated multiple project management tools over six months. Teamwork was the clear winner. After we adopted this software the Teamwork staff worked directly with our team to help us find the best ways to use their tools and even made enhancements at our request! I've since used this software for two non-profits and my own company, founded just over a year ago. The choice was never given a second thought. Teamwork continues to make enhancements, they find ways to make their software more intuitive, and they add new tools regularly. Their service is exceptional. I send an email I get a response no later than the next day but usually in a matter of hours. There is no comparison to Basecamp, the tool I've seen other organizations use and the tool I was using before adopting Teamwork. Teamwork is far and above the better program. Intuitiveness of all of the tools. Integration of all of the tools to work together. The appearance and flexibility to customize it for each unique organization. As an educated graphic and interactive media designer, I applaud the UI designers. Very clean, no-nonsense, where the design and placement of interactive objects don't get in the way of the use.

Erin Borys

Overall good experience on Teamwork

Reviewed 2017-03-29

Teamwork has been incredibly helpful to us. One thing about our company is we work in segments, so we have about 20 "categories" of Projects, yet we can't do anything around those categories. I would like to view things with the Project Category as the filter. Milestones for a specific category of projects, tasks for a specific category of projects, add new or existing users to a specific category of projects. This would make our interaction with Teamwork incredibly more useful. I appreciate all the work that has come out over the summer to update the code base making it easier to add new features. And I have been excited about a lot of the features coming out. I would love to see a more robust JIRA integration (rather than just Zapier) since our company uses JIRA on the product/dev side and Teamwork on the operational/project management side. How customizable it is by project and within a project. The ability to set permissions and privacy on almost anything in a project.

Joe Blaschka Jr.

Great software use it all the time

Reviewed 2017-03-29

Hi Teamwork Team, We have been using Teamwork PM for a while now and found in general it works fairly well for what we do. We are a consulting engineering company doing projects that range from a few thousand to a few million dollars. Right now we have eight employees but have had as high as 11. We often have lots of projects in various stages and we have clients for which we operate on an "on-call" basis. For example, right now we have 48 open projects. Obviously, with eight employees we can't be working on all of them at the same time and several are clients for which we have an "on-call" contract with so we keep at task list called "on-call" open with those clients. It helps to keep some visibility for all the clients we have active. One of our biggest frustrations with clients is and TeamworkPM is we can't suspend a group of tasks or a task list and then have it not show up as a late set of tasks, etc. We often have a client suspend tasks we are working on because they do not have permits ready, are still working on funding, or have to wait for something else they are working on to be completed. We can take the end date out of tasks but then we lose the history of when the task was originally supposed to be completed. The same happens if we simply extend the end date. We have tried putting a label on the tasks that say "suspend" but they still show up as late tasks. It would be really great to be able to suspend a task/task list and then it is essentially frozen and is not reported in late tasks until we unsuspend it. Also, it would be great if we could make the standard notebook default to be "This is just a little change" because we often use the notebooks to record conference call notes during the call. If someone forgets to click, "This is just a little change" then we end up with multiple versions of the notes. It would be great if there were better integration between the GNATT chart in TPM and Microsoft Project. While we are not fans of MS Project, we have clients that want their reports in MSProject. The conversion from TPM to MS Project can take some effort since MS Project is more detailed when dealing with critical path and dependencies. The last issue is how to get employees to really use it and keep it up to date! :-) Maybe an electric shock in their chair! :-) As with any tool, one has to use it for it to be successful. Overall, we like the tool. I will also say the Customer service has been awesome. It is: Relatively easy to use Flexible Makes it easier to manage projects Great value Great customer service

Mark Homer

Finally found what we were looking for

Reviewed 2017-01-24

GNGF is a digital marketing agency that only works with law firms across the U.S. At GNGF, we have been a TeamWorkPM enterprise level for over 5 years (and a TeamWork Desk user since it was first released a couple years ago). We started out using Basecamp and it just couldn't meet our needs. One of the key things we needed was to be able to create different templates based on what services our clients had purchased. At the time TeamWork was the only robust online project management tool that could do this. Once we dove in though, we found a lot of features we didn't even know were missing in our lives. For example, I couldn't imagine living without subtasks and recurring tasks now. We do track our time in teamwork which is very easy to use (love this on the mobile app). With hundreds and hundreds of projects across ourclients, we also tag a lot of things and filter and search using tags all the time. I also love the different ways you can handle multiple users on the same task. Using the open API have also programmed a link between teamwork projects and salesforce clients and all user time entries are matched up to the correct employee and client and utilization and billable hours are able to be reported on right in salesforce.com, which, heavily customized, we now use as our internal agency dashboard. I can't say enough about the TeamWork support team. From how-to and best practices help early on in our use of TeamWork, to incorporation of our ideas and use cases into the actual product roadmap, to quick updates and fixes by the API team to help us with our Salesforce integration, we wish all vendor support was this good. Our account team works right out of teamwork desk to interact with their clients. Any issues requiring help by the team are just logged in TeamWorkPM and when the task is completed, the ticket is opened for the account manager to follow back up with the client. Best of all, the client doesn't even realize they are working in a 'ticketing system', it just looks like email to them which gives a much more personal touch. We utilize box.com for document storage so we don't use the file features and we use the API to get time data and don't use the billing feature in teamwork so I cannot comment on those. I have had many agencies complain to me over the years about their project management system and I always point them in the direction of TeamWork, months later I get many thank you emails. The feature set is great for agencies with a lot of similar type of recurring projects. Project and Task templates, easy to use, robust features, time tracking built in, integrates perfect with their sister product - teamwork desk (support ticket tracking system). Great open API (we use it to kick off project templates from salesforce.com and report time and utilization back to salesforce.com dashboards). The support team is amazing, in fact everyone we have ever interacted with at Teamwork has been incredible. Plus, when you look around, the price is incredible for the feature set.

Brett Goodlin

Productivity in full effect

Reviewed 2017-12-21

Teamwork is great for not only a team of people, but for the individual user as well. I run a small accounting business and I'm my only employee. Teamwork allows me to set up tasks and projects that are both one-off tasks and regularly reoccurring tasks. As I check off the tasks that need to be done today, I can look forward to the rest of the week and get a good reminder of what is coming up. It also allows me to invite clients into the tasks so they can see the status of where I am at in a project we have agreed upon. They can upload documents, make comments. I can use a basic time-tracking tool to make sure I'm not estimating my time spent incorrectly. The extra time I have to spend upfront to get the tasks and templates created is well worth the time when a new client comes along. I don't have to recreate the wheel, or think extra hard at remember what I did last time. I can simply apply a template of tasks for any given project that is needed and we are set and rolling! This is one of the best tools I've discovered for running my practice.

Darren Howe

Powerful functionality meets great UX

Reviewed 2017-04-25

I have been using Teamwork at different agencies for about eight years now. This is not because it has been the only available platform, in fact at some places I have had to use other platforms, so I know my choice of Teamwork is valid. Over the last 18 months, I have integrated it into our SOP for creative and development projects to great effect. It provides all the tools we need and importantly helps us consolidate a number of disparate individual processes into one area. So regardless of the team, the project type or the chosen methodology, all documentation can be accessed from one place and all tasks can be initiated, tracked and managed in a clear and open way. Frankly anyone not using a platform such as Teamwork is probably working a lot less efficiently than they realise.Clear and easy to use. Lots of tools that work fantastically together, but also work just as well if used individually. As a platform, you can use as much or as little of the features as your project - or company setup - requires.

Kelly Iriye

Impressive, robust project management system

Reviewed 2017-03-29

Not only is Teamwork good with creating tasks for you to keep/to, but creating tasks for your entire team is so simple that I rarely have to talk to my team about the nitty-gritty anymore; giving me time to handle the day-to-day project deadlines. TeamworkProjects has made my life as a project manager so much more simple. Everything (literally everything - files, links, messages, images, notes, ideas...) are all in one place; easily organized and easy to find. I use Teamwork Projects exclusively for my work base. The integrations with Chome is also a very handy feature in that I can set tasks/reminders for myself and/or send a link to a teammate without leaving the webpage I am one. Teamwork is one of the most intuitive and powerful managements systems I have used and I highly recommend it to anyone who is working. It can be used for any number of tasks and will save your whole team time and money in the end.The ease of use Teamwork has created makes this software simple enough for even non-tech savvy people to quickly understand. The integration into Chrome and TeamworkChat is terrific. The fact I can get updates on my phone keeps me in the loop. I love how easy it is to move projects and/or tasks around to various people in my company. Adding sub tasks and comments is extremely useful. I could go on and on...

Mike Kelliher

A flexible project management application that can adapt and grow with your business.

Reviewed 2017-03-31

Threefold Systems have been using TeamWork for over two years now. We have looked at other systems such as Jira and Assana but none have come close to TW with respect to its flexibility and ease of use. Our developers and PM's find it easy to use and rarely have any issues with it. In addition the price point is just right and makes TW excellent value for money. TW allows us to apply our own project management structure where other application force you to adopt their philosophy. This is important to us as our business environment is somewhat different to a traditional software development agency. We have been impressed by TW's drive to continuously improve the application by adding new features and enhancements. Also where we have experienced problems the support from the TW team has been excellent. What would I like to see and improvement in? If there is an area I'd like to see a focus on it would be a either 1) a choice of integrations for analytics services/applications or 2) a flexible built-in visual report builder. While TW does provide some useful reports, it is probably the weakest area of the application feature wise. As an ops manager, I need to be able to go from high level statistics and drill down in to detail. Currently TW is missing that high level view of what's happening across all our projects. Ease of use, value for money, flexibility.

Anonymous

An excellent, underrated PM tool

Reviewed 2018-12-10

Teamwork offers a huge amount of features for the price and is comparable to almost any other PM tool out there. The development team is very active and they are continually rolling out new features and listening to the community. Overall, Teamwork gets the work done. It may be a little clunky at times, but if you can overlook that aspect, you will find a very valuable gem in Teamwork as your main PM tool.- The gantt chart feature really sets Teamwork apart from other similar PM tools. Being able to view the entire project from this perspective allows for quick and effective planning. - Client accounts allow your clients to log in and view progress without seeing private information. - Email-response messaging allows your clients to not even have a Teamwork account but still collaborate with your team. - Internal time-tracking is a great addition to ensure the projects stay in scope, but also just to keep track of important metrics. - Templates! Creating and managing template lists and tasks is a great way to get a project up and running quickly. This is, by far, the most useful feature of Teamwork!

Lindsay Smith

Love you guys. Missed you while we cheated for 2 years.

Reviewed 2017-03-29

I absolutely love teamwork and so does my team (or at least as much as they can when their forced to track time. We've been loyal except for a two year period where we used mavenlink. Our primary reason for using Mavenlink was because they have the functionality to assign resources specific hours to the day and quickly see if your over/under resourced. We moved back to teamwork in the summer because I scaled back the agency (personal matter). But we are growing again and need resourcing. I'm using some work arounds, but it is far from ideal. Can we be your guinea pig as you role out the new software? We want to grow together with you, just as we have in the past. We need to be able to see a dashboard (with filtering) of project estimates/hours assigned to each person, totalled by the day and the week, as well as the ability to interact with feilds to change the hours. ie create a schedule (w/assigned hours that are specific to a task or task list.)ease of use with interface, flexibility with tasks and task lists. Milestone calendar view makes my clients vary happy.

Giorgi Gogitidze

Very well managed team!

Reviewed 2018-06-16

I love the extended functions and the flow of the task management in this program! It's very easy to even communicate with team members via the application, not talking about managing project/tasks collaboratively which is very easy. It's utterly feature-rich platform where you can get a certain task/project maintained without any hassle. It offers almost everything you need for managing the team, your own tasks or even the time spent on the tasks Overall, I highly advise it to the companies who have large and many teams for project management.

Craig Hansen

Great product

Reviewed 2017-03-29

We really find this has helped us centralize and organize work and projects for our company. It is great that we bring clients on so easily to be a part of the process. In our line of work keeping information and communication centralized is very important as small details can have major impacts to cost and timelines. This really has helped with any communication loss. We really would like to extract more info out of the program easier and are hopeful that is coming so that we can easily sort reports by customer for customers to give them snapshots of their projects. Ease of use and ability to onboard employees and clients with very little training. It is intuitive and works well. Easy to set up new projects and timelines with templates.

Leslie Mills

A breath of fresh air in project management with a fantastic mobile app

Reviewed 2018-03-08

More efficient and robust project management capabilities, lower cost than our previous project management software, and more responsiveness of team members due to the well-designed mobile app.Teamwork was the second project management software we used, after switching from a larger, more well-known company that was not meeting our needs well (and costing us more!). Teamwork has a visually appealing and intuitive user interface and contains all the features we needed that our previous software did not have - things like cascading tasks, task dependencies, and cross-project interaction. Also, the mobile app is FANTASTIC. There is very little I can't do from my phone or tablet, which allows me to keep current on all projects and reduce response time.

arvin biricik

we need more structure

Reviewed 2017-03-29

It will very good if we can have better structure for the below: -Better and visual task management (currently we can only enter main tasks and sub tasks are difficult to manage) -Kanban and scrum boards (+ GitHub integration for issue management) -Better messaging/conversations -Better structure/grouping for files and notebooks. My biggest problem is files being thrown to a single level and no particular structure to them. (for example: who wants to see a screenshot attached to a message within the files section which we keep major documentation.) It is very easy to get lost in files. We defiantly need a structuring for it.-short learning curve.

Raúl Fernando García

One of the Best

Reviewed 2018-11-06

After spending quite some time trying to manage all the projects for every department with documentation and spreadsheets, It was hard to let the teams know which tasks to follow or to review their work, even using cloud sharing software like dropbox. With Teamwork Projects, it was really easy to let them know what was next, send some advice, review files and report to the board the status of every project. It was amazing how things started to move more swiftly and we got rid of tons of emails.You don't need to be a technician to be able to use this software. Easy to use, lots of features, can manage multiple projects for your own company or your clients. One of the best features is that you can invite your own client to the project, so your client can see the progress in real time, ask and review the work. Another great thing is the ability to work locally the Microsoft Office files that are online and they are automatically uploaded once you save.