Vitrium Security Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.58/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Very positive - we are a long-term client, and the price is very reasonable and fair for the benefits we have experienced.

CW

Courtney W.

Probably the best over-arching things are that everything works and the customer support is brilliant.

Dot R.

They are on top of changes in technology and have been very willing to understand and adapt to the unique requirements of my business. I am glad I chose them when I did.

LF

Linda F.

One issue with the software is that sometimes users have troubles due to Adobe settings.

JS

Jon S.

The makeshift method we previously used gave us no way of proving what people had received, and we had very little control.

Dot R.

We had do deal with a major bug that hurt our system for over a month before the fix was found. We still can use the product in all of our system because it is too slow.

JC

Jason C.

Vitrium Security users...

Lizard Safeguard PDF Security-logocaret
listing-logo

Lizard Safeguard PDF Security

Compare both
How would you rate Vitrium Security?

Vitrium

Great platform with responsive customer service!

Pros

Allows for secure sharing of files with a user friendly interface for both users and admins.

Cons

Ability to email users their credentials or notify them when they have access to a new publication directly from Vitrium instead of having to email them separately.

Fits all needs with a good support team

Intelligence security and protection

Pros

UI is easy to use and allows for all our business needs

Cons

Occasional issues with errors for customers but mainly this is end user driven

Great solution and customer support

Pros

Mature software with robust functionality, their customer support team is very responsive

Cons

I would liked to have pricing that ramps up more economically as you implement/rollout the product. Having to start the license before fully using it made the decision to go forward more difficult.

Ramsey Vitrium

Pros

Love that we can control who can and cannot view our PDF content

Cons

A little difficult to get set up and implement initially

Good for internal distribution and control

Pros

The software is easy to deploy and manage.

Cons

It takes a little time to get one's head around the software and it's settings. It sometimes requires changes to the end-user viewer tools, so there is quite a bit of support needed at times.

Ehab Hosny - Link Development Egypt

Great Experience

Pros

Ease of use and integration Great customer support Moderate price

Cons

For videos, all users need to view them on Vitrium User Page

We are testing Vitrium to provide additional security for our pdf newsletters.

Pros

The reporting and features provide insight into our reader's usage which we have not had previously.

Cons

The admin creation experience is somewhat cumbersome, with some features containing limited editing capabilities.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Could you please reach out to support@vitrium.com if you're struggling with the system and one of our knowledgeable representatives will be happy to assist.

Helpful staff; product does what it says; good customer experiences

Pros

The security features seem to work really well and I've had only positive reactions from my customers when sending them a Vitrium-protected PDF. It is enabling me to change my business model and to move away from print.

Cons

The user interface is a little clunky and initially counterintuitive. I think the user training is essential, and excellent as my trainer was I'd prefer a system where this was not necessary.

Thanks, Thomas for your valuable feedback. Vitrium has produced several more videos including detailed ones on our DRM implementation which can be confusing by times. You may want to review some of these or simply email support@vitrium.com if you have specific hurdles that you're trying to cross. Our videos can be found here: https://support.vitrium.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000918811-Videos

Pricey but works well

We are happy.

Pros

It allows us to secure our intellectual property and keep track of how often our users were accessing the documents we shared with them.

Cons

The monthly cost seems a bit high for the amount of use we are giving it.

Security at it's best

I spent 30+ years in the security field,and if I would of known about this then I would of used them to protect my files.A good program for a small security service.

Pros

I liked the details,and video about it..

Cons

they do not have a free version,demo etc