Book Like A Boss Reviews

4.78/5 (224 reviews)

Audrey Sourroubille Arnold

Book Like A Boss is a king within scheduling + selling systems

Reviewed 2019-02-11

As a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business through thoughtful automations and integrations.

G.D. Cloyd

So happy I found Book Like A Boss

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it! The customer service & developer responses have been wonderful. I look forward to seeing how the product continues to develop. Thank you, BLAB!

Anonymous

Easy to use, great for clients, A+

Reviewed 2019-08-29

This software was a huge upgrade in my capacity to take on clients, schedule meetings, and prepare Zoom Video conference rooms. It immediately improved my business flow, and has been seamless integration as I expand my client base. Thanks BLaB!

Anonymous

SO happy to be using Book Like A Boss!

Reviewed 2019-02-12

It has been a joy to have online scheduling for my clients now! It's easier on both sides of the experience. My clients appreciate being able to book their sessions when it works for them AND to get their payments taken care of up front. It's also been great for me in better managing my schedule. Thank you to the Book Like A Boss team! You are so very appreciated!

Cheryl Marks Young

Great Scheduling and Booking System that really does it All

Reviewed 2019-02-11

The ability to have one stop shopping allows me to send contracts and payment links to clients and then I can embed the scheduling link to automatically appear once they pay and receive the thank you for payment message. It created a seamless workflow and saved me a lot of time with the back and forth of scheduling and paying. I also love the ability to have the automatic and manual bookings so that I can decide whether to accept the appointment and respond with a message as to why I might want to reschedule. My clients love the way the system works and have also indicated they have looked into becoming customers of Book Like a Boss.

Charlene Christiano

BLAB is the Boss!

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I LOVE IT! I have used other schedulers and this is by far the most versatile. It works for me and that's all that matters.

Angel Palazon Sanchez

All the options that you need for your business's bookings

Reviewed 2019-08-30

Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

Casey Carroll

I've been using book like a boss for close to a year, and love it!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I've tried using multiple other calendars (acuity, you can book me, calendly, etc), and love book like a boss over the rest of the other ones. Some of the main points I was looking for were: Facebook pixel integration, ease of use, pretty interface with sections to load content into (videos, images, etc), and robust reminders built in. To my knowledge, this is the only platform that will allow you to embed a Facebook pixel directly within the calendar itself (versus embedding the calendar options via iframe into a landing page that had a pixel on it), so I was sold purely for the ease of retargeting on Facebook right out of the box. I've been using this calendar tool for over a year now, and I won't go back to anything else - they constantly keep adding new features and upgrades to improve the experience over time.

Kevin Monroe

An amazing scheduling tool

Reviewed 2019-02-11

It is so easy to create new appointments and set up all kinds of scheduling parameters with Book Like A Boss. I use it on a daily basis and it gets me out of the back and forth of multiple emails or texts trying to coordinate calendars.

Tyler Palmer

Awesome booking tool for any needs

Reviewed 2019-08-29

Has so many different features and functions. Have been able to transform our customer booking process.

Sheri Sutherland

Book Like A Boss Is The Boss

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I love how flexible and convenient this software is - the value is great and the support is top-notch. It was so easy to set up!

Kim Grimard

Flexible and versatile

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Easy and branded booking tool: my favorite! The support team is diligent and solution oriented.

Diana Árbol Ragel

Amazed by it's customer support

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I spent too many ours trying to set an appointment with my customers all over the world, really a pain, since I use BLAB I really feel like a boss, I can always send a link with the kind of a meeting my customer needs, and they find themselves their place in my agenda according to my availability (connected to my Google Calendar). I HUGE relieve.

Michael Coxon

The ultimate in online booking systems...

Reviewed 2019-02-12

My experience with Book Like a Boss has been outstanding... the ability to offer clients their own ability to make and cancel appointments without the need to notify me, has saved me many hours in administration every week, giving me more time to focus on services I can offer to enhance profit.

Jennifer Priest

Making so much moolah!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I used to spend a ton of time scheduling meetings over email, trying to collect payment, and setting up zoom calls. Now I can share my book like a boss links and people can choose the product and appointment time that's right for them and works within my schedule, and everything is set up automatically. Don't have to mess around with zoom calls, they can reschedule if they need to, I can reschedule them if I need to, and payment is collected at the time that they booked. Now if anybody asks "hey can I book an appointment with you" or "do you have an audit that I can take" or "can I get a coaching call" I can just send them the link and I don't have to spend all this time negotiating over email.

Aaron Krall

The last booking tool you'll ever need

Reviewed 2018-11-14

I love everything about them. I've replaced Calendly, paypal and checkout pages with them. I just send a client a link to my booking page, they book and pay, and it's all done. Before I had to send them to a checkout page, then once they paid, I'd need to send them a calendly link. It's made scheduling and consulting so much easier. I'm a Boss for life.

Bryan Entzminger

My #1 online booking recommendation

Reviewed 2019-03-28

I started using an online booking form for my podcast over 5 years ago. It worked well but eventually I had to move up to a paid plan. Once I found BLAB, I switched over and never looked back. It offered more options and flexibility than my previous booking service and was less expensive. I now book podcast guests, online consultation calls, and more using the same BLAB account. And I can even take payments for paid consultations, all within the BLAB interface.

Cybil Solyn

It's A Work in Progress

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Overall BLAB is a good system and great for the cost. It's super easy to use and the BLAB developers are working hard to improve it all the time. Their Facebook customer support and community is invaluable for finding workarounds, discussing bugs, and talking about what we wish we had on BLAB next. The BLAB team is an active part of the community and also responds in decent time to any tech/bug queries via the website.

Jonnie Jensen

Great service - great support - I love it

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use. Nice personal customer service from the team that actually built it. Has never let me down.

Jennifer Glass

A great calendar system for busy professionals

Reviewed 2019-02-12

As a busy professional, I am always in need of having people schedule meetings and appointments with me. It's very easy for me to turn around and give my BLAB schedule link out to people and let them setup a time for us to meet - in person or on the phone/Zoom, etc. Having the BLAB program on my site, in my email signature and more allow me to do more with less of the back-and-forth of the "does this time work for you?" emails and lets me focus on the big picture. I can also use these calendars as campaign landing pages with the FB pixels integrated, I can even retarget people who see my page based on where I send them!

JUliet DOty

Brief Review

Reviewed 2019-08-30

It is very user friendly. That is what works for me. I am not so tech but have learnt a lot over the years .. still need the quick and easy tho

Cherlyn Chong

This is a great booking system - but just one thing

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-04-26

Good. I just personally preferred a better UI design so I'm with another scheduling software.

Imisa Sanchez

Great value that keeps getting better!

Reviewed 2018-12-13

Saves me so much time, allows me to pre-screen people before booking so I can be sure that they are a fit. It helps me put boundaries around time and makes my clients aware also.

Almost Perfect

Reviewed 2018-12-14

Overall, I've had a positive experience using Book Like a Boss and recommend it.

Linda Ho

Love it

Reviewed 2019-08-30

Great product, great service. Love the different options and products I can have to give my clients the best experience.

Sheila Franzen, PMP

Clean, Modern Up to Date User Experience

Reviewed 2018-12-14

I've had great support and quick responses and enjoy using the tool. I also really appreciate the continual new features that they release on a regular basis.

Jon Porter

Useful for many different industries

Reviewed 2019-02-13

There's only a couple software options available for cleaning services to take online bookings. They are either expensive or have design issues that I didn't like. Book Like a Boss has been very simple for clients to use, and I can put enough information to basically use it as a landing page. Simple, obvious, needs like sending appointment reminders are automatic here, where other services required additional money for that option.

Alvin Foreman

I run my business on Book Like A Boss

Reviewed 2018-12-13

As stated above, I have a professional services business (a law firm). BLAB has allowed me to free up my time so that I am no longer manually booking appointments.

BeBe Kelly-Serrato EC,CC, FITSPM, ITSEC,PM,AERO

All in One Virtual Assistant and Landing Page

Reviewed 2019-02-11

My overall experience has been that it provides productive management of my time and allows me to know when I'm available to my clients and to be paid directly. Also allows for free time to be managed as well and blocks my off time from view to others. In short, I absolutely LOVE IT!

Book Like A Boss Makes You Feel Like A Boss

Reviewed 2019-04-02

This is a really great software at a great price. When you're just starting out or in the growing stages, this pretty much does everything you need. If you need to have 100% customization, you may want to look somewhere else, but BLAB will do 95% of the work in a user-friendly way.

Clark Chamberlain

Simplified my life

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Setup was simple and when I had an emergency due to my own hosting server they were there to walk me through getting my work shifted to their site. Great customer service. I highly recommend.

Anonymous

Easy for Clients and Prospects to book me from all over the world

Reviewed 2019-02-11

My clients and prospects are able to book easily with me from any time zone they're in, which saves hours of time going back and forth via email to find a good time (which is how I used to do it). This has made my work and business processes simpler and it makes me look more professional as well.

Sam Hodgett • Your Funnel Ninja

The Boss (but not the replacement)!!!

Reviewed 2019-02-12

I have people scheduling time with me through my BLAB link MULTIPLE times per week. It's amazing!

Sheena Witter

I run my entire business from Book Like A Boss!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I delayed expanding my business for years becuase I didn't want to have to create and maintain a whole website that I didn't really need - while my clients were begging me for "somewhere" they could send people to learn about my services. I was able to do everything I wanted on Book like a Boss and had it set up and running in one afternoon.

Anonymous

Book Like A Boss: Not Perfect, but Close!

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Book Like A Boss is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a product that can schedule, market and sell—all at the same time. If you're looking for a wunderkind that does just one of these things, you can probably find a SAAS product that would be less expensive overall, but you can't go wrong with Book Like A Boss, a product that really can do it all.

Joselito Laudencia

Love the functionality and regular updates

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I love Book Like A Boss. I’ve tried a few different options for scheduling but this was the best one so far.

Jason Hafso

Exceptional Scheduling Software

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Book Like a Boss has been fantastic. I've tried a number of other appointment scheduling systems, but most were either missing important features or didn't integrate well with my calendar (not able to see that I have other appointments I schedule myself and use that info to determine my availability). I used another one that met my needs for several years, but the cost was prohibitive. Book Like a Boss does everything the other one did and more at a price that didn't break the bank.

Stormy Knight

Dumb Name, Awesome Product

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I have become used to not having to deal with the time-wasting back and forth of setting call and meeting appointments. In 2 years of using, I have only had 2 contacts screw up their appointment set up, which basically means it is an almost idiot-proof user interface. It would really be hard to go back to trying to set times by email. I really rely on BLAB.

Ella Glasgow

I’m so BOSS

Reviewed 2019-02-11

What I love most is the team behind BLAB (that’s what we Bosses call it). They are incredibly responsive and have been hard at work implementing the things we need to make this calendar one that’s truly remarkable. I love how fun the email reminders look. The tutorial videos always make me smile with their always present intro “Welcome BAW-sses,” spoken with the best northern accent ever.

Amy Allard

Book Like A Boss

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-30

Loving what I'm seeing on the free trail, so far! Switching to Book Like a Boss seems like a no-brainer!

Rita Suzanne

Best Scheduler

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I love that I can send people to schedule an appointment easily. And I can also create products to promote that they can purchase with ease. I also like that I can connect my Zoom account and provide the call information immediately.

Matthew Selznick

An Essential Tool That Eliminates a Big Time Sink

Reviewed 2019-02-11

It's one of three can't-do-without SAAS products I use (the other two being FreshBooks and Workflowy). I love it for the time it saves me and my existing and potential clients. I'm an affiliate, as well, and recommend BLAB whenever appropriate. Love it.

Louise Edington

Book Like a Boss is like my business in a box

Reviewed 2018-12-13

Book Like a Boss has simplified and streamlined my booking and scheduling process. I almost don't need a website any more and have, in fact, considered not using my website any more for a while. The look is beautiful and it just works really well.

Allana Robinson

Perfect for any business that needs booking

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I use BLAB for two different businesses and we’re extremely happy with it in both instances. One is online, one is brick and mortar. Being able to book online has made our workflow much simpler and cleaner.

Anonymous

The booking platform I've been waiting for !

Reviewed 2019-01-21

As a solopreneur, it gives me all I need in one place to schedule appointments without the needs to spend my day answering calls or emails. No more (almost) "no-show" with the reminders automatically sent to customers.

Jeffrey Snyder

President

Reviewed 2018-12-14

My clients are able to book appointments with me around the clock without me being involved. This product has saved me time so I can make more money.

Aleeza Ben shalom

Love book like a boss!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Book like a boss gave me the opportunity to book more clients with greater ease! I love the website integration. Professional and easy for clients.

Joanne Westwood

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I’ve been using Book Like a Boss for over a year. I love it I’ve referred many to this software and they all choose it over all the ther scheduling software. Their continue to be developments that make it better and better. I would recommend this to any business or consultant.

Maria Sanders

Book Like a Badass!

Reviewed 2019-08-29

The ease of setting it up! It looks like a whole website.

David Lisi

Needed a solution and Book Like A Boss delivered

Reviewed 2019-02-11

We use Book Like A Boss for our fishing guide service and saw a growing trend of people booking fishing excursions online. Since using BLAB, our booking system is streamlined and organized.

MK Nance

Super easy and convenient

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Wonderful since day 1. I have been using this for almost a year now.

Austin Fitzgerald

Book Like A Boss review

Reviewed 2018-12-13

Book Like A Boss has done great for me. It has made booking a call with me look much more professional. So the best way that it has helped me, other then doing what it's supposed to, is that it makes when I have a call, the person calling me knows that I am the professional here to help them. Not just some support line.

Sara Faivre

Easy, good value

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I see most of my clients by video, and when I do have in-person meetings, I needed the padding for commute time. BLAB allows me to customize each type of meeting. I like the short link for specific meetings I can send so someone can book exactly what they need without having to choose

Katy Peplin

Easy to use, easy to customize, fully featured

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I like that I have a lot of control over the types of services I offer for booking, payment and booking options, and fine grain calendar control. As a coach who offers packages in a variety of different price points and at different times, I appreciate being able to open up my calendar for different types of appointments at different times.

I love Book Like A Boss

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I’m able to send my customers and potential clients a clean, simple, yet stunning booking site that truly represents my brand. Price, simplicity, functionality, and effectiveness are great!

Mike Foston

Makes life so much easier

Reviewed 2019-07-01

I offer a community service in my local area which I want people to be able to book without me having to spend ages on admin. This is something I do for free, and so its important that the administration is kept to a minimum. Book like a Boss has allowed me to offer that, to a non-technical group, and I've really not had to work too hard to create it. I can only see me using it more and more to be able to offer alternative services because it so easy to use.

Yetunde Shorters

A BREEZY SCHEDULER

Reviewed 2019-08-30

I have recommended it to over 50 of my friends.

Chaz Boren

Increases conversion rates

Reviewed 2019-03-10

I like book like a boss and think it has a lot of potential but I think not implementing a sales tax function when you're allowing people to use it for products (which are taxable in most areas) is a huge oversight that should have been implemented by now. Since implementing it using a pay upon pickup option

Scott Schilling

Book Like a Boss is a Great Assistant!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I love getting booked faster, more often, and with a smooth and easy process for my clients.

Camden Ross

One of my best, most depended on, tools!

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-11

Overall, I like this tool, but I've given up hope that my bug/feature request will be taken into consideration anytime soon.

Aaron Ireland

Form and Function Personified

Reviewed 2018-12-14

To date I have used BLAB to generate thousands of dollars in revenue as in my trial class booking process for my martial art school, just in initial trials booked. Multiply that 10x in recurring revenue after students join my school. BLAB has been a god send, and ROI has been exponential.

Jeff Ferguson

Life changing service.

Reviewed 2019-02-12

I despise the back and forth it takes to get a meeting booked. “Oh, I’m free from here to here on this day, then this sliver this day, and then...”. Maddening. But with BLAB, you just send the link... and make it sound like you’re doing them a favor by allowing them to pick a time that works for them. I’ve watched my calendar fill up as I send the link out in chats, emails, even integrated into my site.

Sarita Owens

Best Booking Software

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I recommend to all of my friends who own a business.

Sue Wilhite

Great features and support

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I needed a good scheduling software that also functioned as a landing page, that would allow flexibility in creating appointments. Book like a Boss does all that!

Scott Tzvi Silverstone

Great client scheduler with tons of features

Reviewed 2018-11-01

I'm using Book Like A Boss for both client scheduling and ecommerce. I did an online course launch last year using the platform. I also use the platform to sell EBooks and programs. It's easy to set hours of availability and create different options for free discovery calls as well as paid sessions.

Maurice Cherry

Fully-featured booking system with everything you need and more

Reviewed 2019-02-11

My overall experience with Book Like A Boss has been nothing but good -- after trying out several other types of services, I stumbled across Book Like A Boss, and it does everything I need (and then some). I wouldn't recommend any other scheduling tool.

Carlos Vazquez , MBA Strategy and Implementation Expert

BLAB is a Completely Game Changer

Reviewed 2018-12-13

Phenomenal, I'm a big fan!

Anonymous

Best Online Scheduler I've Used!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I have been very happy with the Book Like a Boss application. It is so easy to use and the team at Book Like a Boss are always looking for ways to make improvements based on their audience. I would recommend BLAB to anyone looking for an online scheduler.

Anonymous

Love this appointment booking software

Reviewed 2019-02-11

It's almost like I don't have to think about it as it's always there and works when it needs to. Never fallen over, or had any issues, just very reliable way for me to set appointments.

Brad Codd

It's Easy To Look Great With BLAB

Reviewed 2018-12-13

I'm a huge BLAB fan. Ahem, I'm a "BOSS" and proud of it. Once or twice a year I discover a new product that stands head and shoulders above everything else. BLAB is such a product... What really amazes me is that every time I think of a new way to use BLAB I discover that the BLAB development team have already thought of it and full functionality is already in place waiting to make me look even greater! You owe it to your clients to switch to using BLAB for your bookings today. They'll thank you for it by giving you more business.

Claude Diamond J.D.

My Boss makes me money

Reviewed 2019-02-12

excellent customer service especially on the online chatbox.

Joy Truscott

Almost a GEEK - thanks to Book like a BOSS

Reviewed 2019-08-06

I am always happy to dedicate time to learning and self- teaching, however, when I required assistance I felt quite overwhelmed with the kindness. I received a video explanation of the steps I had missed and truly felt heard. This is exceptional!

Theresa Wagar

Save Time Emailing Clients for Meetings

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I've also used setup Book Like a Boss for my clients who wanted to use it schedule paying customers. Customer service and concise to reply to my questions. I'll keep using them to help my clients who need their service!

Diane Darling

Best in the category

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I've tried LOTS of scheduling tools. The reason I like this one is people get a reminder (I've chosen SMS & email) which significantly reduces no-shows. I created several links I put on websites, newsletters, emails to help me source how people are finding out about my services.

Kyle Olson

Increased productivity and profesionalism

Reviewed 2019-02-11

In networking groups and home sales getting the meeting is sometimes the hardest part. With Book like a boss, I simply send them my link and they pick a time that works for them. This reduces the stress of setting the meeting and makes it easier for my clients.

Serena Lim

Easy to Setup and Accept online bookings

Reviewed 2019-03-27

Works well and reliable.

Kelly Keeney

Book like a boss- rocks

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Book like a boss takes a lot of work out of my hands which frees me up to actually do my job instead of paperwork and payments

Alberto Olivo

An Essential Application to any booking business

Reviewed 2019-02-14

BLAB makes scheduling an absolute breeze. It takes away the headaches of scheduling and the reminders is sends out to both the prospect/client is great. The lite view of your booking page is clean and sleek and provides the features you need to stand out. The great things about BLAB is the price and bang for your buck. The software is easy to use, implement, and customize. I highly recommend the application!

KATHERINA SORIANO

My personal secretary

Reviewed 2019-08-29

I love book like a boss! I wish it came into my life sooner. I have never regretted it. It has giving me so much free time. I no longer have to speak on the phone with clients trying to find a time slot available for an appointment. I dont have to text people back in forth to find a time that works for them. As a one person trying to run a Business, it's like having my own personal secretary! I get a notification when someone books and all I have to do is verify and approve. People dont like calling places for appointments anymore. They want to book when THEY want to book. People book in the middle of the night, early in the morning. If I didnt have this Booking Software, I would have lost those clients to someone else. Book like a boss has given me so much freedom and time and mostly helped me recruit new clients. So Grow my business!

Anonymous

Need a Scheduling Secretary?

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Book like a boss handles all my scheduling needs. Its like having your own secretary. I just show up and do my thing.

Cliff Harvey

Just enough bells and whistles...

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I need a booking solution that makes it easy to reconcile my calendar with appointments and automate the booking process. BLAB takes care of that simply.

Kyle Van Deusen

Works fantastic

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I like that this product works so great and seems to solve a lot of complex booking issues where other solutions lack.

Sabine Osmanovic

Perfect for selling your servive online

Reviewed 2019-02-11

As a one-woman-show I don‘t habe time to talk to people on the phone just to find the right date for an appointment and to write invoices. With BLAB my customers can see when I‘m available and book and pay online.

Anonymous

One of the easiest booking systems to use

Reviewed 2019-02-12

I love how Book Like a Boss easily integrates with all of my services, including Google Calendar and PayPal. The web embed scripts feature allows me to easily customize any webpage to add a product or service, and then have Book like a Boss handle the booking and scheduling for me!

Phillip Chia

Robust Appointment Booking System

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Positive experience and recommended!

Great App

Reviewed 2019-02-12

This application synchronizes very well with my calendar. It's easy for me to configure different options for different appointments and days of the week.

Joan Mershon

Booking made easy

Reviewed 2019-02-12

I was using several different solutions to track my schedule. Book Like A Boss allows me to have everything in one place. Want to register for a class? BLAB. Want to schedule an individual appointment? BLAB Want to schedule a service? BLAB. Want to buy a digital product? BLAB Want to just meet for coffee? BLAB

Jen McFarland

I was an early-adopter and I love it!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I love Book Like a Boss. I appreciate they are supporting and improving the product on a regular basis. It consistently exceeds my expectations.

Nancy Chorpenning

One of My Favorite Apps

Reviewed 2019-02-12

In this era of rapidly changing schedules, BLAB saves me HOURS of chasing people down to schedule (or reschedule). It also means I can have my assistant perform other tasks that can’t be automated. And the one time in 2 years that I needed support, they responded promptly with guidance that was spot on.

Ben Gioia ("joya")

I'm a big fan of Book Like A Boss

Reviewed 2019-02-11

It helps me look extra professional.

Debora Cornelius

Better than expected

Reviewed 2019-04-18

I have purchased other booking programs but not actually used them, they were too complicated and didn't do as promised. Book like a Boss is more user-friendly than others and the finished page the client sees is very professional, looks like you had something custom created just for you. Would recommend to anyone.

I love BLAB

Save Time, Simplify Booking, Increase meetings

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Incredibly simple to set up, updates have been beneficial for group classes / meetings. Integration create a lot of flexibility in setting up business.

Scott W. Fitzgerald

Book Like a Boss is the BEST!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I own a podcast studio and VO studio. Book Like a Boss is KEY to keeping my schedule correct. The seamless integration with Square also makes it an invaluable tool to keep my bookings straight.

Ye Jin Ming Melvin

A Very Stable Product to Get Bookings Online

Reviewed 2019-04-17

Works stable with little/no bugs

Charlotte Kemp

Best booking option I have tried

Reviewed 2019-02-12

I love it. In a bid to become more professional and automate some of my processes, I played around with 5 or 6 tools like this, used some for a few months and then found Book Like a Boss. I am happy with the free tools, and am planning on upgrading to get some more benefits now that I trust the site.

Nadja Williamson

Great scheduling app!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

Compared to other scheduling apps, I have really enjoyed the functionality of Book Like A Boss. I receive compliments from clients about how easy it is to schedule with me.

Adam Wayne

Great tool!

Reviewed 2019-02-14

Book like a Boss takes in all the features that I want and wraps them up into a nice package.

Justin West

A very competent Schedueling Software

Reviewed 2019-02-11

9.5 out of 10, I'm a fan.

Amy Hall

BLAB helps me make more money!

Reviewed 2019-02-11

I'm super happy with Book Like a Boss. I tried to use Dubsado as my appointment booker and it woefully failed next to Book Like A Boss.