Book Like A Boss Reviews

Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Review Summary

Pros

It is a good tool to schedule your calendar but could be better if it provides necessary features like customer verification and messaging to mobile on the confirmation.

Ravi k.

This is a really great software at a great price. When you're just starting out or in the growing stages, this pretty much does everything you need.

I love how flexible and convenient this software is - the value is great and the support is top-notch. It was so easy to set up.

Sheri S.

Cons

It's quite disappointing, especially because there's no forecast or outlook given on when it will be available, if at all.

Jessie D.

It was a little hard to get set up initially, both within the software and integrating with my Google calendar. Having multiple places to change the same function was frustrating at times.

Jason C.

Instead, I'm forced to delete them and create new ones. That's a minor annoyance, not a dealbreaker.

JACKSON C.

Book Like A Boss allows me to BOOK LIKE A BOSS!

I have an absolutely PERFECT experience with "Book Like A Boss." I have received numerous compliments from my podcast guests on the easy booking system I have in place. I have found this system so much better than playing "email tag" back and forth trying to book an interview. This is especially true when booking a VIP who does not have time to "play email tag."

Pros

I have used this software to schedule interviews for my podcast. This system has worked PERFECT ever since I set it up! NOT ONE ERROR! It sends reminder emails to my clients automatically. It sends me reminders as well. This is the ULTIMATE booking system (in my opinion)!

Cons

The "appearance" is not a fancy as what I think it could be. BUT - for the money - this is well worth the investment!

If you're a coach, consultant or podcaster, you need THIS!

I had used a few different scheduling tools before switching to Book Like a Boss and I can say without a doubt that Book Like a Boss it's a complete solution to schedule appointments, interviews, and calls for which you need to get paid (like in the case of consultants or coaches). If someone were to ask me for scheduling tool recommendations, Book Like a Boss would be among my top suggestions.

Pros

I really like the fact that Book Like a Boss can be used in different contexts. Personally, I've used it as a tool podcast guests could use to schedule interviews, as well as the platform my consulting clients could use to pay for and schedule consulting calls. In addition to the scheduling features and the ability to get paid BEFORE a client schedules a call (through either Stripe or PayPal), I'm a huge fan of the integrations with platforms like Facebook, Google Calendar and Analytics, Zoom and more, thanks to Zapier.

Cons

This is a small con but it has to do with the formatting of a Zapier integration between Book Like a Boss and a project management tool like Trello. With other scheduling tools, you can have the questions and answers included in a form being displayed with a nice 'question and answer' format in Trello (through a Zapier's zap). With Book Like a Boss, however, the formatting for this automation isn't good and all the questions are displayed somewhere one after the other and same for the answers (instead of having a format question A - answer A; question B - answer B, etc.)

Perfect online schedule

Great platform for booking appointments that has a very professional feel. You can't get much better than this.

Pros

This is great platform and they are always looking to improve it. You can have multiple calendars, some public and some hidden, a professional looking landing page along with testimonials and service description that are different fro each calendar if you want. You can also connect it to your payment process to take payments and to your Zoom account to automatically shcedule a Zoom meeting .

Cons

They are continually updating to remove the bugs and improve the features so what wasn't good is fixed or improved on.

Book Like A Boss

Pros

The customer service is pretty good. They make a concerted effort to try to respond to fix issues and make updates.

Cons

The user interface is not very intuitive for someone who isn't technical and I had several technical issues with the Google calendar integration.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. The funny thing is the large majority of people who leave our competitors to join us say the #1 reason is because how easy we are to use. Have you watched all our tutorials? We pride ourselves on the simplicity.

If you do online meetings , you should use Book Like a Boss. Period.

BLAB is a great piece of automated booking app which will help you in scheduling in your meeting. No more back and forth for the correct timing for meeting especially when you are in different time zones.

Pros

- Helped me tremendously in scheduling and keeping track of my meetings. - Smooth Integrations with apps like Zoom is a great time saver. - Being able to completely brand the links gives a nice professional look.

Cons

Their calendar widget loads AFTER the header and footer has loaded. It may confuse someone who is looking on such an app for the first time. They may want to handle this correctly.

Easy to use, great for clients, A+

This software was a huge upgrade in my capacity to take on clients, schedule meetings, and prepare Zoom Video conference rooms. It immediately improved my business flow, and has been seamless integration as I expand my client base. Thanks BLaB!

Pros

Zoom integration - Each client immediately gets a private zoom link for their scheduled session. Email automation - Each client immediately gets email automation, including option to reschedule or cancel their session without needing to directly contact me. Easy to use booking system - Lots of options for me on the backend, to set my hours and dates I am unavailable. Easy to use booking system for the user to find a date and time that works for them. Embed options - Work like a charm.

Cons

For the last few years this software has done everything I need it do. No cons I can think of

BLAB is the Boss!

I LOVE IT! I have used other schedulers and this is by far the most versatile. It works for me and that's all that matters.

Pros

The ease of set up from start to finish is a major plus, especially for those less tech saavy. It is a simple yet a robust and effective tool for many different industries, whether they sell products or services. The various integrations are easy to set up, even for a beginner. Support and ongoing development are terrific. It has changed so much from inception - all for the better.

Cons

The only glitch I have found is for the a series of services requiring payment or scheduling. I have done a work around which is ok, though it requires a manual send versus an automatic one. Not a big deal for me, but it may be for bigger companies.

All the options that you need for your business's bookings

Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

Pros

I like how you can personalize so much everything about your bookings. The level of complexity you can achieve with your booking is amazing. For those of us that started from the beginning, the growth in complexity levels has been adopted very well. For the news users, I recommend go through their library of vlogs about how it works because it is a very powerful tool and it does what it claims with honors.

Cons

As one of the early adopters, I suffered from some delays in the new features. That's probably my only complaint -not anymore because now it is more than I've asked for-

BLAB is the only booking software you should consider

I needed a solution where potential clients could book appointments with me. I also have a need for some of these appointments to be pre-paid. BLAB allows me the flexibility of creating many different booking calendars for the different needs I have in my business.

Pros

There is so much you can do with BLAB. It is more than just a booking software. I love how customizable it is and how you can integrate payments. I've looked at and tried many different booking software options and none of them have the features for the price that BLAB has.

Cons

If there is a con it is that there is so much flexibility. It can feel a little overwhelming and a little confusing at first.

the best

am in love with this software It is much better than the competition, many more options and offers a more professional look

Pros

Easy to use multitude of configuration options customizable aspects dating function service sales function It is a personal services website

Cons

I have nothing to object against this program There is no perfection but this program is very very close

Book Like A Boss is a king within scheduling + selling systems

As a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business through thoughtful automations and integrations.

Pros

I run my two businesses on BLAB. I love how easy it is to use, and the team keeps on adding new features, and how they create tutorials and answer questions when you have any. They keep on improving the tool and it feels like I’m getting a lot of features that save me time on a daily basis. As an online business strategist and business mentor for entrepreneurs, I want to recommend to my clients and...

Cons

For the way I run my business, I haven’t found any yet. It could perhaps look better. I am using something else for sales pages. Some of my clients are mentioniong they’d love to have CRM included in the tool, but that’s not what BLAB is (yet).

So happy I found Book Like A Boss

I enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it! The customer service & developer responses have been wonderful. I look forward to seeing how the product continues to develop. Thank you, BLAB!

Pros

I love that my booking are set pending my review & approval. That was a must-have feature for me, and BLAB has it. I also love the simplicity of the interface for my clients. It's been great transitioning them from phone calls to the online system. And the ability to customize so much of the front end appearance is wonderful!

Cons

The setup interface is a bit confusing at first, and it's frustrating that the services cannot be easily grouped or segmented into categories. It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system. Though it can be done with some convoluting, it would be lovely to have simple & direct ways for ongoing classes/multiple/consecutive dates and 1-time workshop events to be booked through the system. And I'd love more customization/full customization of the confirmation & booking reminder emails.

SO happy to be using Book Like A Boss!

It has been a joy to have online scheduling for my clients now! It's easier on both sides of the experience. My clients appreciate being able to book their sessions when it works for them AND to get their payments taken care of up front. It's also been great for me in better managing my schedule. Thank you to the Book Like A Boss team! You are so very appreciated!

Pros

I like the customization. There are so many ways to make this compatible with my branding. I also like the scheduling options - being able to set up time cushions between sessions, sync with my Google calendar, etc. I especially LOVE that bookings can be pending approval! And that I can override and schedule clients earlier if I need to. And the best thing is about this service is that their team actually LISTENS to their customers. They are very communicative and responsive, which is a big deal these days. Great customer service!

Cons

It can be a bit challenging to set up the services. I wish there were categories for the services, and I wish we could set up events & class series (multiple events in one series) more easily. It takes a bit to set up, but it is worth it once it's done. Split payment would also be a nice addition - to be able to have clients pay with deposits for large ticket services or to have installment payments. It would also be good to have more customization of the reminder emails sent to clients. I'd love to be able to put additional information into those emails. But again, what's great about this company is that they LISTEN to their customers, and they're making some of these requested changes (the ones in high demand, anyway). The team is very communicative and responsive.

Great Scheduling and Booking System that really does it All

The ability to have one stop shopping allows me to send contracts and payment links to clients and then I can embed the scheduling link to automatically appear once they pay and receive the thank you for payment message. It created a seamless workflow and saved me a lot of time with the back and forth of scheduling and paying. I also love the ability to have the automatic and manual bookings so that I can decide whether to accept the appointment and respond with a message as to why I might want to reschedule. My clients love the way the system works and have also indicated they have looked into becoming customers of Book Like a Boss.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up, easy to customize, decent price, great service, always improving. I can easily preview my changes, copy links and paste back and forth into texts and emails on the go from my ipad or cell phone. I can make all changes to my account easily through mobile devices. I travel quite a bit so having to wait to return to my desktop computer is not always efficient in running a business. I love the flexibility of being able to use this system from any device. The integration of multiple payment systems was a wonderful improvement and it allowed me to put all of my scheduling and booking needs in one place. The customization feature also allowed me to have a consistent branding approach.

Cons

I would love to be able to connect more than one type of credit card merchant. I use both square and stripe and am limited to using one in this system. Not a big deal but not ideal.

I've been using book like a boss for close to a year, and love it!

I've tried using multiple other calendars (acuity, you can book me, calendly, etc), and love book like a boss over the rest of the other ones. Some of the main points I was looking for were: Facebook pixel integration, ease of use, pretty interface with sections to load content into (videos, images, etc), and robust reminders built in. To my knowledge, this is the only platform that will allow you...

Pros

- Facebook pixel integration - texting and email reminders are incredibly robust - multiple time options and customization for thank you pages - simple and easy to use interface - calendar iframe embedding works great

Cons

- Multiple calendar options on the main page can offer too many calendar options to everyone, when you might want to constrain it to certain scenarios - creating a thank you page redirect requires you to use a different platform versus a built-in native thank you page builder - simple and easy to use interface doesn't allow for more customization, which can be a blessing and a curse

An amazing scheduling tool

It is so easy to create new appointments and set up all kinds of scheduling parameters with Book Like A Boss. I use it on a daily basis and it gets me out of the back and forth of multiple emails or texts trying to coordinate calendars.

Pros

There is so much to like about Book Like A Boss -- the ease of setting up new appointments and the multiple integrations supported -- calendar syncing, Stripe (for paid services), and probably my personal favorite >> Zoom. In today's world, every conversation I have is face-to-face via Zoom video conferencing. With Book Like A Boss, as soon as someone books an appointment, a Zoom call is booked and call credentials are included with the appointment.

Cons

It's really hard to think of what I like least -- the one thing I'd recommend is thinking about how YOU want to use the tool. The standard options may be nice for some, but I realized the need to simplify and delete many of the "standard options" -- when someone goes to my appointment page...keep it simple and do NOT distract them with other links and options. Just help them book an appointment.

Awesome booking tool for any needs

Pros

Has so many different features and functions. Have been able to transform our customer booking process.

Cons

Can’t get my photo to add for the html embed

Book Like A Boss Is The Boss

I love how flexible and convenient this software is - the value is great and the support is top-notch. It was so easy to set up!

Pros

At the risk of sounding cheesy, it really is the boss. I love how the entire thing is so customizable! It's almost a full-on website, so a smaller consultant or coach just starting out could conceivably just use this software instead of building out a whole expensive website. You can get exactly what you want in your booking landing pages (plus an about me section, pictures, and more!)

Cons

When I first started, there were fewer options for integrating with Active Campaign through Zapier, but that issue just got fixed, and I am a happy woman now!

Flexible and versatile

Easy and branded booking tool: my favorite! The support team is diligent and solution oriented.

Pros

I recommend Book Like a Boss to everyone that needs a schedule. It's easy to use, tutorials are perfectly done and easy to execute. I love the booking page, the customizable (branded) links, the rendezvous and the products that we can sell through this software. We can embed calendars on our website and customize the look. I love the reminders that are sent to our customers previously to our rendezvous that reduces the "no show". And lately, the AWESOME feature of fully customized dates makes me sing!! And lastly, the possibility to create events and sell places makes this tool THE TOOL! I recommend it to my community!

Cons

The app it's not fully in french yet. Some parts are translated but not everything.

Amazed by it's customer support

I spent too many ours trying to set an appointment with my customers all over the world, really a pain, since I use BLAB I really feel like a boss, I can always send a link with the kind of a meeting my customer needs, and they find themselves their place in my agenda according to my availability (connected to my Google Calendar). I HUGE relieve.

Pros

- They are very fast, efficient and fun to ask for support - They planned a list of improvements when I got it and they are accomplish what they promised - It's easy and efficient tool - It works with Zapier, so I connected it to Mailchimp, and my accounting tool - They are improving constantly - They have plenty of tutorials to know how to do the new features - You can use it as an agenda for payed or free services or downloadable products, for single customer or groups

Cons

- That at first was a bit limited (not anymore) - I can't see all my services in a short list - I don't know, I'm sure that if I find something, they'll fix it soon

The ultimate in online booking systems...

My experience with Book Like a Boss has been outstanding... the ability to offer clients their own ability to make and cancel appointments without the need to notify me, has saved me many hours in administration every week, giving me more time to focus on services I can offer to enhance profit.

Pros

I have run several small businesses where online booking was the dream... but once I was referred to 'Book Like a Boss' my goal was finally achievable. For the vast majority of purposes this booking system is easy to navigate, offers extensive flexibility and options to bookings for either the individual or group, along with seamless integration to Outlook calendar.

Cons

There are only a few moments of hesitation with this system, where appointments created aren't displayed online until the appropriate links are made through the 'embeds' link, but once this is understood I have found it amazingly easy to created multiple diaries for different days and town in which I work each week.

Making so much moolah!

I used to spend a ton of time scheduling meetings over email, trying to collect payment, and setting up zoom calls. Now I can share my book like a boss links and people can choose the product and appointment time that's right for them and works within my schedule, and everything is set up automatically. Don't have to mess around with zoom calls, they can reschedule if they need to, I can reschedule them if I need to, and payment is collected at the time that they booked. Now if anybody asks "hey can I book an appointment with you" or "do you have an audit that I can take" or "can I get a coaching call" I can just send them the link and I don't have to spend all this time negotiating over email.

Pros

It's so easy for clients to use to book appointments, audits, and coaching calls. I love that it allows free calls, coupons, and prepayment upon booking. It's helped me get rid of tire kickers and attract serious clients because of the payment feature. Rescheduling is extremely easy for the owner and clients. The zoom integration creates scheduled zoom calls for the bookings automatically, saving me so much time! The automatic appointment reminders have cut down on no-shows!

Cons

The scheduling is a little hard to do with the sliders. I'd love to see all the schedules at a glance instead of having to open each product or appointment to see it's individual schedule if I want to make adjustments.

Worth every penny

Book Like A Boss has made scheduling one on one sessions, group sessions, webinars, and workshops easy. Their software is extremely easy to learn and the video tutorials are fantastic. I have been able to schedule webinars with ease, take payments, and overall just run my business much more efficiently. Other people struggle with piecing together 2 or 3 different apps to do what BLAB does. I am an absolute fan.

Pros

This is one of, if not the, easiest software that I've come across for booking. Everything is pretty intuitive but when you don't know how to do something, it's easy to find the instructions or a video. And it does SO much. Products, classes, meetings, groups, it does it all. Fast and easy.

Cons

I would love if I could customize the bio for each product or service. Maybe the ability to add team schedules. I would also like if the coupon or discount amount didn't show up as revenue.

The last booking tool you'll ever need

I love everything about them. I've replaced Calendly, paypal and checkout pages with them. I just send a client a link to my booking page, they book and pay, and it's all done. Before I had to send them to a checkout page, then once they paid, I'd need to send them a calendly link. It's made scheduling and consulting so much easier. I'm a Boss for life.

Pros

- Customers can pay and book at the same time - Complete customization of the booking pages - Granular control over times availability and dates available. - Can connect my Zoom account, rooms are created automatically - Can setup as many reminders as I need - Easy for me or clients to reschedule if needed - Connects to all my google calendars - Can connect my own domain

Cons

- can't customize the emails. Not a big deal because I like the emails as they are, but still would like to be able to customize them.

Thank you Aaron, it is truly an honor to have you on board! Keep Rocking the SaaS!

Scheduling with Style

Wonderful company, great team of people behind the product - offers good flexibility for those wanting to display their schedule on their own site or on an included bookme url

Pros

I love how this tool also gives users a dashboard to display their services - works great for people and entrepreneurs who haven't the time, skill or money to put a website up

Cons

The interface for setting up various services is a little clunky and poorly laid out in a few places - it could also use some additional features like polling for group meetings