Book Like A Boss Logo

Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.25/10

See full reviews by rating

They are so helpful and accommodating to the members. They continue to make BLAB better, it's the best scheduling software with lots of flexibility.
It's VERY user friendly, has a lot of options for personalization and is great money for value. The customer service is also very friendly and reactive.
It's been a great, user-friendly experience. I love how it integrates with Google Calendar.
It was a little hard to get set up initially, both within the software and integrating with my Google calendar. Having multiple places to change the same function was frustrating at times.
It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system.

Jason C.

Owner

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great Scheduling Tool

Transcript

Jason: How's it going? My name's Jason, I'm an owner of an agency. I give Book Like a Boss four out of...

Jon M.

CDO

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Scheduling with Style

Transcript

Jon: My name's Jon, and I'm a business owner, and I rate Book Like A Boss four out of five. And for more...

LB

Laura B.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Good value, effective, flexible appointment scheduler

Really happy with the functionality, the way it can be completely personalised, it can be a stand-alone 'mini-website' or a plug-in on your main website. The upgrades have been uncannily well-timed and intune with what I'd hoped could be included next.

Pros

It works reliably, easy for a non-techie to figure out, improved features rolled out regularly and it puts an end to all that old email 'ping-pong' trying to schedule a meeting.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind as it has met my expectations and needs well so far. (Will update once I use the plug-in aswell.)

Jon P.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Useful for many different industries

There's only a couple software options available for cleaning services to take online bookings. They are either expensive or have design issues that I didn't like. Book Like a Boss has been very simple for clients to use, and I can put enough information to basically use it as a landing page. Simple, obvious, needs like sending appointment reminders are automatic here, where other services required additional money for that option.

Pros

Easy to set up Connects with my personal calendar Clients found it very simple to use Continue to update and improve

Cons

It's not always obvious to see all options you could use. Easy to get up and running, but then months later notice other things you could have added but didn't know existed. Only real negative for a cleaning company is that our offerings have to be set as complete packages instead of allowing people to customize their service - like choosing a number of bedrooms/bathrooms and have dynamic pricing.

Alvin F.

Law Practice, self-employed

I run my business on Book Like A Boss

As stated above, I have a professional services business (a law firm). BLAB has allowed me to free up my time so that I am no longer manually booking appointments.

Pros

I own a law firm and I offer free consultations to potential clients. I also book appointments with my current clients. I love how BLAB helps me to completely automate the scheduling of my appointments. I also like how the BLAB team has been consistently pushing out new features, providing helpful video tutorials, and responding to feedback from users in its Facebook group.

Cons

I need to be able to customize my SMS (text message) appointment reminders. The current SMS reminders are just generic reminders.

BeBe Kelly-Serrato E.

All in One Virtual Assistant and Landing Page

My overall experience has been that it provides productive management of my time and allows me to know when I'm available to my clients and to be paid directly. Also allows for free time to be managed as well and blocks my off time from view to others. In short, I absolutely LOVE IT!

Pros

The ability to sync with other calendars and also to my mobile phone, it's a mini virtual assistant and landing page in one web page. Very affordable for all that it offers and easy to use once it's learned.

Cons

Initially had to figure out how to get it to work with a stand-alone Office 365 Outlook. Had to use Google Sync to Outlook Sync application to force the sync and then push it to BLAB. Now it works and I'm happy.

RS

Richard S.

Human Resources, self-employed

Book like a boss - does exactly what you need it to do!

Book like a boss makes it easy for me to arrange calls with potential customers, and sell coaching sessions directly through the platform, all while integrating perfectly with my calendar.

Pros

Book Like A Boss is an appointment scheduling software with integrated payment and calendar features. It's a great way to take payments online, manage your schedule, and simplify the process of booking appointments for clients in one seamless experience. The integration to G Suite makes it easy for you to share calendars and bookings between team members so that everyone knows what's going on at all times. It is nicely designed and looks great!

Cons

I was lucky enough to pick BLAB up on a lifetime deal two or three years ago so it's been great value. However, I think it's monthly pricing is a little more expensive than some of it's competitors.

RT

Robia T.

Insurance, self-employed

Awesome Product, Increased Professional Appearance Immediately

The two main problems Book Like A Boss helped me With was the amount of time going back and forth with clients trying to find dates and time that worked for everyone. The follow up features of sending an email then a text message are amazing too. I feel just those two features save me 15-20 minutes of back and forth communications I no longer have to do myself. So happy!

Pros

My favorite benefit is the time saving scheduling clients each day! Also love the reaction people give when you share your booking/appointment calendar. For a one person business, it truly helps me stand apart from my competitors, and gives me a great first impression professionally.

Cons

Only con, is that I’m not the best with tech and parts of the set up was cumbersome. However the customer service and FAQ videos help me get through it pretty easily and haven’t had much worries once up and running.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Book Like A Boss Makes You Feel Like A Boss

This is a really great software at a great price. When you're just starting out or in the growing stages, this pretty much does everything you need. If you need to have 100% customization, you may want to look somewhere else, but BLAB will do 95% of the work in a user-friendly way.

Pros

Quick setup and fully fleshed out introductory walk through. Easily set up different kinds of meetings for different lengths, availability, and price. You can setup Book Like A Boss to check your personal calendar for your availability, so if you have something you schedule yourself somewhere else, it will not show that time slot as available for a booking. It does this automatically and it's one less thing to worry about. They give you a booking page where you can customize what your page looks like, turning elements on or off.

Cons

The reminder emails lack customization. After someone books, they only get a thank you message that displays on screen. There is no thank you page, you have to do a custom redirect to somewhere else.

BA

Beverly A.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Appointment and Booking Software

My overall experience with Book Like A Boss, was simply great. It has all that you need to start a profile for booking and setting up appointments for your business, all in one set up. How great is that. It keeps you organized and on time.

Pros

A great software for freelance businesses just getting off on their feet. Great beginner software to help in keeping track of all your appointments and bookings. It helps in getting you to that next level of business without all the headache. Its easy and manageable. You can put your appointments and booking in this software. It helps you to save time and money. There is a video that helps you to understand when you first start setting up the software. There is a place for payment and messaging to your clients. There is unlimiting booking and appointments.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software. Its well put together and easy to set up. Perfect name for a perfect software. You definitely feel like a boss.

Aaron S.

Executive Office, self-employed

Built like genius, yet easy to use

Saves me a ton of time in appointment-making. Far more powerful than Calend.ly in terms of options.

Pros

Super-powerful; out-of-the-box it handles nearly every circumstance I could want Incredible time-saving Responsive and helpful customer support Attractive UX for me (as admin) and my clients who visit Reliable integration with Google Calendar

Cons

Really it's great. I have had virtually no complaints.

Hey Boss, thanks so much for your awesome review! So happy you are enjoying it! Still more to come!

MH

Mark H.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Book Like A Boss So Simple Even Your Kids Can Do It

Book Like A Boss is a must have tool. It saves tons of time setting appointments.

Pros

Book Like A Boss, also known as, BLAB, is the ultimate tool to schedule an appointment with someone. Just send your ​link to whomever you wish to have a meeting with, and they will be able to choose​ a time slot that you define. The integration with Zoom is very convenient​.

Cons

The BLAB user interface has a steep learning curve. Each time we visit the back office of the system is the start of a new search where functionality​​ is. But once set up, there is luckily not that much time needed in the back office. We do hope some user interface or user experiences change.

CC

Clark C.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

Simplified my life

Setup was simple and when I had an emergency due to my own hosting server they were there to walk me through getting my work shifted to their site. Great customer service. I highly recommend.

Pros

I’m an editor and work with clients all over the world. I love how easy it is to book in the right time zone. It takes the headache out of me having to double check my calendar for possible times. You can sell your service and products right on the site or just use it to book. When I or a client has to reschedule it’s a one click and done process.

Cons

The one drawback is having to be on different plan to book multiple people into the same event.

Design, self-employed

Easy for Clients and Prospects to book me from all over the world

My clients and prospects are able to book easily with me from any time zone they're in, which saves hours of time going back and forth via email to find a good time (which is how I used to do it). This has made my work and business processes simpler and it makes me look more professional as well.

Pros

Book Like a Boss enables me to book clients in a variety of different ways, for any type of call or package, and I can customize each offering easily. I also love that I can embed the booking link on my website, which provides one less step to booking a call. I can link up as many calendars as I want, which enables BLAB to block out times that I'm already busy with work or personal matters. It's just really easy to use and with the new updates, it's easier to customize to my brand as well.

Cons

I have some trouble with the embed code not working when I update a page on my website, so I copy and paste it again each time. This is a small annoyance though and I'm sure it's more the fault of Wordpress than BLAB.

DD

Daniel D.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

A game changer for automating my meetings

Nice seamless integration into my website booking pages. Just awesome.

Pros

Easy to use and set up. Love how it integrates with Google Calendar and Active Campaign (via Zapier). Automates setting up Zoom rooms. Sends reminders. Automates a task in ClickUp (via Zapier). It saves me so much time and the process just runs and runs without issue. Just amazing software.

Cons

Nothing to complain about here. Give it a try.

Sam H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The Boss (but not the replacement)!!!

I have people scheduling time with me through my BLAB link MULTIPLE times per week. It's amazing!

Pros

BLAB (as it's known) works REALLY WELL as a personal calendar. As a CEO, my time is valuable... but for certain people, I want them to have access to me. This allows for that, very easily. I also LOVE that they give you your own mini website, that more or less acts as a personal site if you want it to.

Cons

It's not built for team scheduling, and doesn't have some of the more advanced features you'd get from other apps like Calendly or ScheduleOnce. BUT... it is really good at what it does (see 'Pros')

SW

Sheena W.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

I run my entire business from Book Like A Boss!

I delayed expanding my business for years becuase I didn't want to have to create and maintain a whole website that I didn't really need - while my clients were begging me for "somewhere" they could send people to learn about my services. I was able to do everything I wanted on Book like a Boss and had it set up and running in one afternoon.

Pros

It is easy to use and customizable, quick to set up and maintain.

Cons

none - for my service business, it is the best blend of online scheduling and sales I have found.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Book Like A Boss: Not Perfect, but Close!

Book Like A Boss is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a product that can schedule, market and sell—all at the same time. If you're looking for a wunderkind that does just one of these things, you can probably find a SAAS product that would be less expensive overall, but you can't go wrong with Book Like A Boss, a product that really can do it all.

Pros

At its core, Book Like A Boss, as its name implies, is primarily an online appointment SAAS solution, ala Calendly, You Can Book Me and the like—but it goes well beyond these basics to add group scheduling, products and services with online payment, a mini-web page, client database and more. Flexibility is its best attribute.

Cons

This isn't exactly a "negative," but the company's aggressive product roadmap means you're signing on for changes always oriented toward customer improvement.

Joselito L.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Love the functionality and regular updates

I love Book Like A Boss. I’ve tried a few different options for scheduling but this was the best one so far.

Pros

I like how easy this is to use for my clients and how it includes so many different options, like including video, allowing people to buy products and programs directly, and having different kinds of appointments to choose or highlight. Plus, they seem to update the software with more options, so I need to learn how I can use its newer functions.

Cons

I wish this would allow me to schedule my own appointments with clients, but I work around it by signing up as if I were a client.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

If you do online meetings , you should use Book Like a Boss. Period.

BLAB is a great piece of automated booking app which will help you in scheduling in your meeting. No more back and forth for the correct timing for meeting especially when you are in different time zones.

Pros

- Helped me tremendously in scheduling and keeping track of my meetings. - Smooth Integrations with apps like Zoom is a great time saver. - Being able to completely brand the links gives a nice professional look.

Cons

Their calendar widget loads AFTER the header and footer has loaded. It may confuse someone who is looking on such an app for the first time. They may want to handle this correctly.

Ella G.

I’m so BOSS

What I love most is the team behind BLAB (that’s what we Bosses call it). They are incredibly responsive and have been hard at work implementing the things we need to make this calendar one that’s truly remarkable. I love how fun the email reminders look. The tutorial videos always make me smile with their always present intro “Welcome BAW-sses,” spoken with the best northern accent ever.

Pros

Functionally, the system is pretty easy to navigate through. The Backend and front end look great.

Cons

Missing the ability to create recurring bookings. I believe they are working on it though and we all hope it’s available this year.

AA

Amy A.

Photography, self-employed

Book Like A Boss

Loving what I'm seeing on the free trail, so far! Switching to Book Like a Boss seems like a no-brainer!

Pros

On my current platform, I can set up a calendar that clients can use to schedule sessions, but I cannot edit the times and days available. During the free trial with Book Like A Boss, I've found that I not only can put my available times (including non-schedulable down times!) into my scheduling calendar, it will also send out automatic reminders to clients for me! This is so much better for my business! It also integrates with MailChimp to keep my current client subscribers linked in. I can use and edit from multiple platforms with ease of use, which is also a huge bonus and upgrade from my current software.

Cons

From a client's perspective, the calendar can be a little overwhelming, I've been told. The simpler, the better!

Jason H.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Exceptional Scheduling Software

Book Like a Boss has been fantastic. I've tried a number of other appointment scheduling systems, but most were either missing important features or didn't integrate well with my calendar (not able to see that I have other appointments I schedule myself and use that info to determine my availability). I used another one that met my needs for several years, but the cost was prohibitive. Book Like a Boss does everything the other one did and more at a price that didn't break the bank.

Pros

Intuitive interface, modern design, very easy to use and integrate with my existing calendar.

Cons

I'd like to see more ability to customize the look of the page presented to clients.

Stormy K.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Dumb Name, Awesome Product

I have become used to not having to deal with the time-wasting back and forth of setting call and meeting appointments. In 2 years of using, I have only had 2 contacts screw up their appointment set up, which basically means it is an almost idiot-proof user interface. It would really be hard to go back to trying to set times by email. I really rely on BLAB.

Pros

There is a ton of functionality under the hood and unlike a lot of SaaS products, relatively easy to find. I like that paid appointments and free appointments can be built under one interface. Appointment pages are nicely customizable, making it easy to visually tie in with branding. Fast. Adjusts for time zones. Easy for people to cancel and reschedule their own appointments, saving me loads of time.

Cons

Besides the name? ;) Single design on landing page, no matter what kind of appointment it is. The wording can be changed but only one design. That really is the only thing that bugs me, which isn't much.

Louise E.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Book Like a Boss is like my business in a box

Book Like a Boss has simplified and streamlined my booking and scheduling process. I almost don't need a website any more and have, in fact, considered not using my website any more for a while. The look is beautiful and it just works really well.

Pros

I love the ease of use and how it integrates seamlessly with my other products such as Mailchimp.

Cons

Erm I really find it difficult to find anything to criticize.

Rita S.

Design, self-employed

Best Scheduler

I love that I can send people to schedule an appointment easily. And I can also create products to promote that they can purchase with ease. I also like that I can connect my Zoom account and provide the call information immediately.

Pros

BLAB has so many features that I love. You can easily link your calendar along with adding products and setting up calls easily. As a branding expert, I love that you can also brand it to match your personal branding creating a cohesive experience for users.

Cons

I have zero complaints. It is so easy to use and meets all of my needs.

Allana R.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Perfect for any business that needs booking

I use BLAB for two different businesses and we’re extremely happy with it in both instances. One is online, one is brick and mortar. Being able to book online has made our workflow much simpler and cleaner.

Pros

The all-in-one landing page Easy customization Ability to approve bookings and ask clients to reschedule Sync with Apple Calendar

Cons

Limited ways to plan your schedule Inability to retitle landing page sections