Book Like A Boss Logo

Book Like A Boss

Online appointment booking for service-providing businesses

Book Like A Boss Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.16/10

Reviews by rating

They are so helpful and accommodating to the members. They continue to make BLAB better, it's the best scheduling software with lots of flexibility.
It's VERY user friendly, has a lot of options for personalization and is great money for value. The customer service is also very friendly and reactive.
It's been a great, user-friendly experience. I love how it integrates with Google Calendar.
It was a little hard to get set up initially, both within the software and integrating with my Google calendar. Having multiple places to change the same function was frustrating at times.
It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system.
Their calendar widget loads AFTER the header and footer has loaded. It may confuse someone who is looking on such an app for the first time.

Jon M.

CDO

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Scheduling with Style

Transcript

Jon: My name's Jon, and I'm a business owner, and I rate Book Like A Boss four out of five. And for more...

Jason C.

Owner

Great Scheduling Tool

Transcript

Jason: How's it going? My name's Jason, I'm an owner of an agency. I give Book Like a Boss four out of...

Audrey S.

Book Like A Boss is a king within scheduling + selling systems

As a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business through thoughtful automations and integrations.

Pros

I run my two businesses on BLAB. I love how easy it is to use, and the team keeps on adding new features, and how they create tutorials and answer questions when you have any. They keep on improving the tool and it feels like I’m getting a lot of features that save me time on a daily basis. As an online business strategist and business mentor for entrepreneurs, I want to recommend to my clients and...

Cons

For the way I run my business, I haven’t found any yet. It could perhaps look better. I am using something else for sales pages. Some of my clients are mentioniong they’d love to have CRM included in the tool, but that’s not what BLAB is (yet).

AP

Angel P.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

All the options that you need for your business's bookings

Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

Pros

I like how you can personalize so much everything about your bookings. The level of complexity you can achieve with your booking is amazing. For those of us that started from the beginning, the growth in complexity levels has been adopted very well. For the news users, I recommend go through their library of vlogs about how it works because it is a very powerful tool and it does what it claims with honors.

Cons

As one of the early adopters, I suffered from some delays in the new features. That's probably my only complaint -not anymore because now it is more than I've asked for-

JK

Judah K.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Buggy but robust

We have a price for life subscription. It has been a struggle for years. Support has gotten better but it has been rough to get good support from them. They typically assume your issue and they know what they are talking. So it takes a few exchanges to get through to them.

Pros

I like how robust it is and the capability to do many things.

Cons

It isn’t as reliable as other softwares we have used in the past. There have been a multitude of times when it breaks down with its sync and/or capabilities.

ZH

Zachary H.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Streamlined for Coaches and Consultants

Pros

I love BLAB because it offers everything I need as a consultant and coach. I get my own landing page that I can customize with my personal brand. I get to create as many appointments as I need with super easy link sharing for each one, depending on the client I'm working with. My clients love the automatic text/email reminders before our scheduled call, and I love that BLAB automatically creates a Zoom link and calendar event for me!

Cons

I'd like to see the client management section with more features, such as editing a client, adding personal notes, sorting, groups, etc.

Thank you so much for your glowing review! You can be sure we will be updating our client management system as it's already in our to-do list. Thank you for being a Boss!

CL

Cedrick L.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great product

Pros

It is easy to use and I can have multiple products for customers to consider purchasing.

Cons

Sometimes clients state they don’t receive a calendar invite. It would be helpful if a confirmation email was sent to me so I can confirm it was sent to the client.

LB

Laura B.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Good value, effective, flexible appointment scheduler

Really happy with the functionality, the way it can be completely personalised, it can be a stand-alone 'mini-website' or a plug-in on your main website. The upgrades have been uncannily well-timed and intune with what I'd hoped could be included next.

Pros

It works reliably, easy for a non-techie to figure out, improved features rolled out regularly and it puts an end to all that old email 'ping-pong' trying to schedule a meeting.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind as it has met my expectations and needs well so far. (Will update once I use the plug-in aswell.)

YS

Yetunde S.

Public Relations and Communications, 1-10 employees

A BREEZY SCHEDULER

I have recommended it to over 50 of my friends.

Pros

I love being able to set up appointments and embed the code into my website with it. The details on customization is stellar and I just LOVE BOOK LIKE A BOSS. I have officially switched from calendly to Book Like a BOSS.

Cons

It does have a lot of options that are not necessarily intuitive

AB

Angelica B.

Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 employees

Take Control of Your Schedule Using Book Like A Boss

I had the chance to use Book Like A Boss to schedule meetings with stakeholders, collaborators, and team members while working as an intern in the university's pharmaceutical product development and research department. The program was a useful tool for planning meetings and maintaining effective collaboration. I was able to design expert booking sites and easily integrate them with my schedule because to its user-friendly interface. I was able to maintain organization and timely communication because to the automated email notifications and reminders. Overall, by easing the appointment scheduling procedure and promoting efficient departmental teamwork, Book Like A Boss improved my experience as a pas intern.

Pros

A robust scheduling and booking tool with many advantages is Book Like A Boss. Customers can easily book appointments because to its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for users to design and customize booking sites. For a seamless user experience, the platform provides numerous integrations, such as calendar syncing and payment gateways. Book Like A Boss helps decrease no-shows and improves client connection with tools like automated email notifications and reminders. Businesses are able to monitor their performance and make data-driven decisions thanks to the software's robust analytics and reporting features. Overall, Book Like A Boss simplifies the booking procedure and gives businesses the tools they need to effectively manage their appointments.

Cons

The comparatively high cost of Book Like A Boss in comparison to some other options for scheduling software is one of its drawbacks. Although it has excellent functionality, the price may be prohibitive for small organizations or people on tight budgets. Despite being numerous, the platform's customization options may take some technical expertise to fully utilize. Although customer service is offered, response times can vary, which may frustrate users who require assistance right away. Finally, firms needing sophisticated automation tools or complex booking workflows may find Book Like A Boss unsuitable.

Chris S.

Lifeline for my business

Pros

Ease of use, integrations, and customer support. User interface.

Cons

I have had an ongoing issue with certain appointments not being scheduled in my clients calendars correctly with the time being off by an hour. I have tried to have this resolved but it seems to be an issue that no one can get to the bottom of. It has caused me issues with clients.

Jolene U.

E-Learning, self-employed

Essential for booking coaching clients & scheduled meetups with peers.

Very good.

Pros

I love the integration of different calendars with options to choose whether the info is read from or written to each one. The ease of creating Zoom links is super helpful & critical. I also love having a landing page with a video and basic info.

Cons

I would love to see more nuanced customization around confirmation & reminder emails.

JD

JUliet D.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Brief Review

It is very user friendly. That is what works for me. I am not so tech but have learnt a lot over the years .. still need the quick and easy tho

Pros

Generally it is pretty easy to get around and set up myself.

Cons

can't say that there is a least. I would like to have the 15 minute option in there in the time section btw

LW

Lee W.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

BLAB helps me run my biz

Amazing customer service. I always get a quick response from them. They are my best and easiest tool. I never have issues with them. Thanks, Oscar.

Pros

Love the responsiveness of customer service. I always get a fast response. All the features work and I can customize every page according to what I'm selling. Love how easy it is to OK a session with either myself or my client deciding when to reschedule. I can resend a confirmation email to the client who says they didn't get it (probably in spam). I love that I can set up a million reminders for myself and my clients. Love the coupon code section. A great asset in my business tool box.

Cons

I have had some issue of people not being able to see a free time slot when I personally opened up a big enough window for them to fit in within the constraints I personally set. The daily calendar is a slider, and that's a bit clunky. Other than that. I love everything.

RC

Ryan C.

Photography, self-employed

The only booking software that has worked for me

Pros

As a service business I have services that cost different amounts and take different amounts of time to complete. Book Like A Boss has been the only software I've used so far that I was able to easily customize not only the prices but the length of times that each service took for my clients and space out the appointment booking accordingly and automatically.

Cons

I wish there was an app version of the booking page that your clients could download and book you right on their phone. Also, I wish it was easier to track transactions and able to export all the appointments for a client for each year.

Oyekunle D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

It just Works!

BLAB has been a game changer for my business. I am able to easily make bookings, cancel/reschedule, etc. Best part? It syncs with Zoom so a unique zoom link is always generated whenever someone books a call with me.

Pros

I have been using BLAB for years now and it's amazing!!! It completely changed the way I take bookings. I love the fact that it has a 2 way sync so I can easily block a time slot on my calendar and it's automatically blocked via BLAB. Also, their support is amazing and makes sure to solve any issues you have

Cons

Nothing so far. It's been a breeze to use. They do not have a mobile app but I work mostly from my laptop so that's not a problem for me.

TT

Terikka T.

E-Learning, self-employed

No better booking app!

My biggest challenge was not putting all my offers in front of one visitor. I have 3 different client avatars and they don't all need to see the same things. With the ability to create unlimited offers/landing pages, I could create distinct offers, with distinct links for the right clients. That was such a needed feature for me.

Pros

With Book Like A Boss, I don't have to worry about scheduling appointments, selling my services, or creating my booking page from scratch. This is an all-in-one solution for me to be able to land more clients and get more sales. I can create unlimited offerings and landing pages, and I can sell physical products, digital items, or even my skills. This is so much more than a booking platform!

Cons

The only thing I would like for them to add is the ability to create distinct terms and conditions for different types of offerings because although there are common themes all of my offerings are not universal.

JR

John R.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

BLAB Review - Worth looking into!

I invested in BLAB for a few years now and have really enjoyed working with them.

Pros

I use Book Like A Boss primarily as a way to receive payments from clients. With their recent integration with the company, Clover, they really stand out. Super easy to setup different types of payments with differing subscriptions or times of payment.I haven't used them as a scheduler, but will definitely look into this. I see their platform as having many options and details that other simply don't.

Cons

There isn't much not to like with BLAB. They innovate regularly. I love them.

SS

Suzanne S.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Took my business to the next level...

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use.

Pros

It removed many barriers for clients, made the user experience smooth and simple, enabling them to manage things from their side. Also, being able to create buffers between bookable sessions has been life changing for me, creates a discipline that I would struggle with if booking clients in manually. This means that I am properly ready for each session, instead of bouncing from back to back bookings. I also like how you can set global calendar settings so you don't have to repeat this part of the process.

Cons

I would like to charge in multiple currencies as my clients are based across many locations. I'd like to create some products in USD and others in different currencies. My business bank account works with multiple currencies, so I would like to charge in different currencies

GH

Genevieve H.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Decent product but requires an alternative backup solution

The company prioritizes shiny objects and "features" over people actually being able to use their product. They do not care about the disabled community.

Pros

It's very easy to get started and to set up new options.

Cons

I have to use Calendly as a backup system because BLAB doesn't care about users with disabilities. I've brought it up numerous times over the years, but their staff does nothing about it. Their code actively makes forms LESS accessible to people with disabilities. People with disabilities can NOT use their forms, which makes us lose out on business. So I have to use Calendly as they are the only ones who have a usable system.

TT

Tumisang T.

Law Enforcement, 1,001-5,000 employees

BOOK LIKE A BOSS IS A GAME CHANGER

I cannot complain all my expectations were met

Pros

I just found out that i do not need a lot of applications to get going, BOOK LIKE A BOSS is an all in one tool and i don't regret buying it as it is easier to use compared to other schedule software and i can use paypal which makes it even more reliable. Its been a year and half and i am still using it because there is no reason to change.

Cons

I think its perfect and has made my workflow so easy.

Kim G.

Flexible and versatile

Easy and branded booking tool: my favorite! The support team is diligent and solution oriented.

Pros

I recommend Book Like a Boss to everyone that needs a schedule. It's easy to use, tutorials are perfectly done and easy to execute. I love the booking page, the customizable (branded) links, the rendezvous and the products that we can sell through this software. We can embed calendars on our website and customize the look. I love the reminders that are sent to our customers previously to our rendezvous that reduces the "no show". And lately, the AWESOME feature of fully customized dates makes me sing!! And lastly, the possibility to create events and sell places makes this tool THE TOOL! I recommend it to my community!

Cons

The app it's not fully in french yet. Some parts are translated but not everything.

MC

Michael C.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

The ultimate in online booking systems...

My experience with Book Like a Boss has been outstanding... the ability to offer clients their own ability to make and cancel appointments without the need to notify me, has saved me many hours in administration every week, giving me more time to focus on services I can offer to enhance profit.

Pros

I have run several small businesses where online booking was the dream... but once I was referred to 'Book Like a Boss' my goal was finally achievable. For the vast majority of purposes this booking system is easy to navigate, offers extensive flexibility and options to bookings for either the individual or group, along with seamless integration to Outlook calendar.

Cons

There are only a few moments of hesitation with this system, where appointments created aren't displayed online until the appropriate links are made through the 'embeds' link, but once this is understood I have found it amazingly easy to created multiple diaries for different days and town in which I work each week.

Tamica S.

Human Resources, self-employed

Worth every penny

Book Like A Boss has made scheduling one on one sessions, group sessions, webinars, and workshops easy. Their software is extremely easy to learn and the video tutorials are fantastic. I have been able to schedule webinars with ease, take payments, and overall just run my business much more efficiently. Other people struggle with piecing together 2 or 3 different apps to do what BLAB does. I am an absolute fan.

Pros

This is one of, if not the, easiest software that I've come across for booking. Everything is pretty intuitive but when you don't know how to do something, it's easy to find the instructions or a video. And it does SO much. Products, classes, meetings, groups, it does it all. Fast and easy.

Cons

I would love if I could customize the bio for each product or service. Maybe the ability to add team schedules. I would also like if the coupon or discount amount didn't show up as revenue.

Aaron K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The last booking tool you'll ever need

I love everything about them. I've replaced Calendly, paypal and checkout pages with them. I just send a client a link to my booking page, they book and pay, and it's all done. Before I had to send them to a checkout page, then once they paid, I'd need to send them a calendly link. It's made scheduling and consulting so much easier. I'm a Boss for life.

Pros

- Customers can pay and book at the same time - Complete customization of the booking pages - Granular control over times availability and dates available. - Can connect my Zoom account, rooms are created automatically - Can setup as many reminders as I need - Easy for me or clients to reschedule if needed - Connects to all my google calendars - Can connect my own domain

Cons

- can't customize the emails. Not a big deal because I like the emails as they are, but still would like to be able to customize them.

Thank you Aaron, it is truly an honor to have you on board! Keep Rocking the SaaS!

DP

Dana P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Best booking system I have tried.

Pros

Overall so good. Clean, easy to work with, can customize to a larger degree than most I get compliments on it all the time. It looks high level.

Cons

I find the reminder emails are not as fully customizable as I would like. But still do a good job.

JJ

Jonnie J.

Great service - great support - I love it

Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use. Nice personal customer service from the team that actually built it. Has never let me down.

Pros

Book Like A Boss is such a great product. The ability to set up both paid and free appointments is really handy - especially with the payment solution baked in. It connects up to lots of service direct and can also link to Zapier for other requirements. More than anything the service is excellent. I use it and I recommend it all the time.

Cons

Perhaps your main homepage gets a bit cluttered when you have lots of options for people to choose. However I normally link direct to the specific meeting choice so not really a factor.