Booksy Reviews

4.77/5 (232 reviews)

Pros
  • Ease of use marketing too easy adjustments
  • The promotions and confirmations are life savers !
  • very easy to use for both the business and the client
  • How much my clients love booking the appointments on booksy.
Cons
  • What's not to like about booksy its great.
  • Sending mass messages can be a little complicated
  • There is nothing that i don't like about this product.
  • I can't do cancelation free I have to pay BOOKSY to do it
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Chandra Ehardt

Good basic system

Reviewed 2019-10-08

Customer service had gone down hill but overall the system is pretty solid

Pros
Ease of use marketing too easy adjustments

Cons
Inability to retract unfair reviews and better customization to text marketing as well as web integration

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Sadie Gray

Best Booking Service!!

Reviewed 2019-09-27

My overall experience with booksy has been awesome! Their customer service is quick and has my satisfaction in their forefront.

Pros
There is no back-and-forth conversation with the clients that are wanting to book. They simply go on there, they look for my open spots, they find the service they want and the app tells them whether there is enough time on that day for That particular service. They request to book it, I confirm it, and email is sent to them… Or a text… And then they are booked! It is as easy and simple as that!

Cons
If I had to look for a “Con” I would say that sometimes the clients don’t realize that I have to confirm the appointment. I have had one person come in thinking that she had an appointment when she had requested it late the night before and I didn’t see it to confirm it or decline.

Zahira Garcia

3 years and counting...

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Booksy makes my life less complicated. I love it!

Pros
I love that I don't have to stop between appointments to answer the phone or to look in my agenda . Booksy is my receptionist. All my clients learned how to use it and they love it

Cons
It doesn't have a waiting list. I'm constantly booked and sometimes my clients will ask me if I can call them if someone cancel an appointment if I Dont write a list I will always forget who ask for a spot as soon as is available . I will absolutely love if Booksy can manage to send a notification to a list of clients that set themselves up on a waiting list. ;)

Lafe Adkins

appointments made easy

Reviewed 2019-09-30

This has made appointment setting very easy for my clients and I dont have to do anything but look at my schedule each day.

Pros
very easy to use for both the business and the client

Cons
can be confusing to clients when multiple employees are taking appointments

Nicola Daws

Simply amazing

Reviewed 2019-02-20

I have really enjoyed using booksy, I can use it on the go when clients phone and I'm not at the salon. It's been really easy to use I have only had 2 problems with it and was fixed within 5 minutes. I know I don't have to stress when I'm away and my staff members won't struggle with using it.

Pros
This software is easy to use, can be used on a pc, tablet or phone. Clients find it easy for booking online. If there is a problem the support is always there and quick to respond

Cons
The only thing I wish it had was more managing software for staff wages and etc so I wouldn't have to pay extra for another software system. Also wish that you didn't have to always have a clients email to send receipts wish it could send to the cellphone number and lastly it needs capabilities for voucher functions

Megan Hollinger

Online Booking is the reason my business continues to grow!

Reviewed 2019-09-25

benefits include my clients finding other beauty services on the same app so they love finding their beauty pros in one spot! managing my appointments is effortless so I can focus behind the chair!

Pros
I love the customization available when booking clients and appointments(color coding, time variations) I also like the templates they have to share so easily on social platforms. I love the Booking integration on social channels and google maps and yelp and IG! App is highly functional and looks good too!

Cons
some of the ways things are worded can be slightly complex on the back end but thankfully they have an incredible support system in place!

Jessa Marie

Easy & Convenient. Time saving.

Reviewed 2017-05-30

Less on my phone just to deal with clients. MORE clients

Pros
Clients get to book their appointment right through their phone anytime of the day. No waiting time for reply backs and miss calls, vice versa. Appointment reminders are amazing! There are no excuses for clients to "forget" their rendez-vous. I love the review options where my clients gets a notification to review my service right after. I like to use the Message Blast options for up coming promotions I offer..... I LOVE everything about Booksy! It made my life way more easy and convenient! My clients love it too!

Cons
The payments through the app isn't eligible in Canada yet! That's the only con for me. I'm waiting for the payment option to be eligible.

FELIX FRISCHEISEN

The best software

Reviewed 2019-09-21

I can have my inventory

Pros
That customers can do their appointment when ever they want it with out calling the spa.

Cons
I can't do cancelation free I have to pay BOOKSY to do it

Lynette Millard

Awesome

Reviewed 2019-09-26

Pros
Easy to use. Very simple. Amazing features. I love the pre pay system as well as the scheduling systems.

Cons
I don’t like that the customer can’t pay remaining balances through the app

Vijay Aggarwal

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-16

Overall i have very satisfied. It helps derive full value from the product.

Pros
The no. of features and depth of features required to run a individual or a small team setup is great. there is very little learning curve. The additional discovery platform helps in getting more visibility and eventually in more business.

Cons
Not much. I am pretty satisfied with the overall package. Also i like the face even though the have expanded in so many countries, the platform is quite adaptable to different languages.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Kevin Zeallear

Best marketing we’ve done!

Reviewed 2019-09-24

It has been great! I probably don’t research the app enough, as I am always figuring out new features. Maybe Tutorials on new/ all features would be helpful to fully understand the apps capabilities.

Pros
It allows anyone who finds us online to book immediately. You know what time your getting in and keeps you updated. We keep cutting hair and Booksy does all the booking!

Cons
When booked up it will jump people to that day next time we are available. If you try to get in Monday and we are booked, It will take you to following Monday. Confusing to clients. Also wish we could set standing appointments( same day/time every week or two/three)

Mary Jane McNeil

Hands down, the best app for scheduling and graphics! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 2017-10-11

More clientele!

Pros
I love that my clients can book directly online and that they get reminders for their appointments! I love the gallery I can post of my work and that my clients can post reviews for all potential clients to see! It really allows me to put my best foot forward when trying to get new clientele. The customer service is spot on and they respond to your issues in minutes. Best app and customer service for the business owner!

Cons
I wish it had the functionality to allow me to create my own flyers. While I like the flyers they create for me, I would like to be able to choose templates for specials I might be having.

Quinsean Jones

Booksy is great!

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Booksy basically kicked off my career as a barber if it wasn’t for Booksy I would not have been able to grow with the times that we are living in today as far as technology goes. It just works! It has all your needs and plus the chat team that they have are always happy to help, I couldn’t ask for more.

Pros
Any app that I could immediately recommend to my colleagues says everything you need to know about this app it’s perfect in my opinion.

Cons
Nothing that I don’t like about this software everything exceeds my expectations.

Raul Aceves

Booksy is Awesome!

Reviewed 2019-09-30

Pros
Booksy is great! Helps make my life %100 easier! I am a Barber, and I no longer have to deal with txt messages and calls for my clients wanting to make appointments for haircuts. It’s now simple and easy for them to access my schedule threw Booksy and book what works for them whenever they need to.

Cons
To be honest I can’t really think of anything that would be considered a con about Booksy. Best decision I’ve made in my career thus far.

Ashley Mills

So happy I left paper book scheduling

Reviewed 2019-09-29

Taking up time going back an forth with clients trying to book them is over!!!!

Pros
The promotions and confirmations are life savers !

Cons
Sending thank you to clients after service and having a reminder to review them at same time . Also having a section when clients book to slow them to ask questions (about color ext. and allow them to send us a photo of there hair ( that’s so helpful for consulting purpose )

Chris Heunis

Excellent Convenient App

Reviewed 2018-12-11

I love the way that there is constant development, and improvement since i first joined 2 years ago. The app has allowed me more room for quality time with clients, as customers can schedule appointments at their own convenience, without interfering with consultation sessions.

Pros
The app is extremely user-friendly and advances on a monthly basis. The support is always friendly and very responsive.

Cons
Nothing really, as I said there are so many things still to come and to add, which is extremely exciting.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Matthew Pina

Best booking APP

Reviewed 2019-10-04

My clients have 24/7 access to booking haircuts and aren't confined to shop hours. They can schedule and change their own appointments to fit their schedule and I can focus on my haircuts.

Pros
I love the ease of convenience and the flawless layout of the app. Best value for the money paid. My clients are more excited about the ease of booking

Cons
Sometimes my clients can't book a time but I'm available at the times they request.

Ross Kelly

Booksy user for over 2 years

Reviewed 2019-05-15

I had over 100 clients before booksy which meant I had to communicate with all of them to get them booked into times they could make. We now have over 500 clients with 3 barbers and everyone is extremely happy with the app and the way booking has evolved.

Pros
It’s helped me organise my business and ultimately my life, Very easy to use.

Cons
That you couldn’t book from overseas and that you couldn’t enter clients into a waiting list when full. Both have been amended by booksy, brilliant.

Martin Contreras

My personal / professional opinion

Reviewed 2019-06-21

I have been able to resolve the response time from customers that are trying to book an appointment with me and i have been able to focus more on my work and family because i don't have to keep checking my phone to see who is texting or calling for a appointment.

Pros
I like how easy it is for my customers to set up an appointment without the hassle of waiting for me to respond because i am busy i get at the barbershop.

Cons
There is nothing that i don't like about this product.

SaZuan Judkins

Makes it all simple and easy

Reviewed 2019-10-04

This app simply make being in business for yourself a lot more organized which makes it worth its weight in gold

Pros
This software allows me to focus on my clients as well as keep in tune with my customer metrics such as cost per client rate of booking. I always know who I have next and when I’m going on break etc... lots of great features but also easy to use

Cons
Sending mass messages can be a little complicated

Jeffrey Oelklaus

BooksyBIZ!

Fantastic

Pros
Easy time saving app! Customers are now their own receptionist. They can make and change appointments with no problems at all.

Cons
Updates cause link issues from time to time for people without the app. Ie my website, FB, and IG

Christina Bernadotte

My personal Assistant

5 star

Pros
What I love most about this software is that it is more than just an app It's has saved my career and have allowed me to spend more time serviceing my client than taking calls and answering questions.

Cons
There is nothing I don't like about it I've been using this for years and everytime I find something wrong or that would help navigate the app easier i contact a tech and it is fixed

Dana Kelly

Excellent

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Easy to use my clients love it I love it and most of all I love the little Booksy icon .

Pros
How much my clients love booking the appointments on booksy.

Cons
What's not to like about booksy its great.

Crystal Garland

The best secretary for Crystal Cuts Barber Shop

Reviewed 2019-09-25

Saving time and making it easier to make more money .Thanks booksy.

Pros
I love using booksy .This app is the best secretary I could ask for .Booksy saves me from answering the phone ,and stopping in the middle of a haircut. Most importantly my clients get to rate my work online .The reminders help my clients to be on time.

Cons
I like everything, each update gets booksy better and better .💪💪💪💪💪💪

keith potter

Booksy has saved me so much time and helped me to put my career in professional prospective!

Reviewed 2017-10-16

it gave me more time to complete other business related tasks.

Pros
The simplicity in which it gives for my customers to use with and the sure convenience that it provides in regards to keeping my schedule in a timely manner

Cons
It doesn't let you singularly set your schedule or customize it once you set your schedule its locked every day sometimes you need to change up your hours and I don't see were you can do that.