Booksy Logo

Booksy

One solution for managing your calendar and your business.

Booksy Reviews - Page 2

Best of the Best

Great

Pros

Great customer service that actually interact with you. Everything is always easy and taken care of. Booksy appreciate their customers and thats why i appreciate them. Highly recommend!

Cons

N/A nothing to complain about. Everything is awesome

Lasting Impressions

The reports of the products etc. Marketing tool also very helpful

Pros

Very user friendly, affordable, and easy to manage when not in store. This software changed my life and my business turnover. I have recommended it to many colleagues who are also very satisfied.

Cons

Te voucher system can improve to redeem vouchers and also if clients load credit I would like to have access to the sale to make changes

Thank you, Paula! We are glad booksy has made a difference in your business. Thank you as well for the feedback. We'll be sure to share it with internal teams.

Good basic system

Customer service had gone down hill but overall the system is pretty solid

Pros

Ease of use marketing too easy adjustments

Cons

Inability to retract unfair reviews and better customization to text marketing as well as web integration

Best Booking Service!!

My overall experience with booksy has been awesome! Their customer service is quick and has my satisfaction in their forefront.

Pros

There is no back-and-forth conversation with the clients that are wanting to book. They simply go on there, they look for my open spots, they find the service they want and the app tells them whether there is enough time on that day for That particular service. They request to book it, I confirm it, and email is sent to them… Or a text… And then they are booked! It is as easy and simple as that!

Cons

If I had to look for a “Con” I would say that sometimes the clients don’t realize that I have to confirm the appointment. I have had one person come in thinking that she had an appointment when she had requested it late the night before and I didn’t see it to confirm it or decline.

Long time customer

It was good at first, after covid things changed, mainly getting help and customer service.

Pros

All in one marketing tool. Great for new stylist as it helps bring in clients.

Cons

Customer service is not as good as when I originally started with them. Not all features work properly. I feel like they started to nickel and dime. Can't choose how you wanted deposits taken ( has to go thru their payment system). Was not as customizable as I'd like it to be

Thank you for your feedback! We're sorry your experience with support hasn't met your expectations. We value your input and commit to delivering excellent experiences in the future.

3 years and counting...

Booksy makes my life less complicated. I love it!

Pros

I love that I don't have to stop between appointments to answer the phone or to look in my agenda . Booksy is my receptionist. All my clients learned how to use it and they love it

Cons

It doesn't have a waiting list. I'm constantly booked and sometimes my clients will ask me if I can call them if someone cancel an appointment if I Dont write a list I will always forget who ask for a spot as soon as is available . I will absolutely love if Booksy can manage to send a notification to a list of clients that set themselves up on a waiting list. ;)

appointments made easy

This has made appointment setting very easy for my clients and I dont have to do anything but look at my schedule each day.

Pros

very easy to use for both the business and the client

Cons

can be confusing to clients when multiple employees are taking appointments

Simply amazing

I have really enjoyed using booksy, I can use it on the go when clients phone and I'm not at the salon. It's been really easy to use I have only had 2 problems with it and was fixed within 5 minutes. I know I don't have to stress when I'm away and my staff members won't struggle with using it.

Pros

This software is easy to use, can be used on a pc, tablet or phone. Clients find it easy for booking online. If there is a problem the support is always there and quick to respond

Cons

The only thing I wish it had was more managing software for staff wages and etc so I wouldn't have to pay extra for another software system. Also wish that you didn't have to always have a clients email to send receipts wish it could send to the cellphone number and lastly it needs capabilities for voucher functions

Online Booking is the reason my business continues to grow!

benefits include my clients finding other beauty services on the same app so they love finding their beauty pros in one spot! managing my appointments is effortless so I can focus behind the chair!

Pros

I love the customization available when booking clients and appointments(color coding, time variations) I also like the templates they have to share so easily on social platforms. I love the Booking integration on social channels and google maps and yelp and IG! App is highly functional and looks good too!

Cons

some of the ways things are worded can be slightly complex on the back end but thankfully they have an incredible support system in place!

Easy & Convenient. Time saving.

Less on my phone just to deal with clients. MORE clients

Pros

Clients get to book their appointment right through their phone anytime of the day. No waiting time for reply backs and miss calls, vice versa. Appointment reminders are amazing! There are no excuses for clients to "forget" their rendez-vous. I love the review options where my clients gets a notification to review my service right after. I like to use the Message Blast options for up coming promotions I offer..... I LOVE everything about Booksy! It made my life way more easy and convenient! My clients love it too!

Cons

The payments through the app isn't eligible in Canada yet! That's the only con for me. I'm waiting for the payment option to be eligible.

The best software

I can have my inventory

Pros

That customers can do their appointment when ever they want it with out calling the spa.

Cons

I can't do cancelation free I have to pay BOOKSY to do it

Awesome

Pros

Easy to use. Very simple. Amazing features. I love the pre pay system as well as the scheduling systems.

Cons

I don’t like that the customer can’t pay remaining balances through the app

Overall i have very satisfied. It helps derive full value from the product.

Pros

The no. of features and depth of features required to run a individual or a small team setup is great. there is very little learning curve. The additional discovery platform helps in getting more visibility and eventually in more business.

Cons

Not much. I am pretty satisfied with the overall package. Also i like the face even though the have expanded in so many countries, the platform is quite adaptable to different languages.

Decent booking platform but there are limitations

My experience was ok with Booksy but it was short lived.

Pros

I like how easy it is to get the platform up and going. It makes it easy to setup your profile and list your services.

Cons

I did not like that the platform makes users download the app in order for them to book. There needs to be a non app user way to book services on the app. This limits the amount of people willing to do business with booksy business owners because some people don't want to add on another app to their phone. It would be nice if there was intergrated facebook ads marketing in the platform. Perhaps Booksy needs to take a couple pages out out of Vagaro's book.

Hi Alex, Thanks for trying out Booksy and for letting us know about your experience! Customers can in fact book without having to download the app to their phones. They can do so by visiting www.booksy.com and navigating to the appropriate business profile. We also have integrations with Google, Facebook, and Instagram. We're constantly improving our platform and would welcome you back anytime!

Booksy The Best

Pros

Everything. Great service and quick customer support

Cons

Really not much to complain about. BOOKSY is just a great tool to use to grow your business

Best marketing we’ve done!

It has been great! I probably don’t research the app enough, as I am always figuring out new features. Maybe Tutorials on new/ all features would be helpful to fully understand the apps capabilities.

Pros

It allows anyone who finds us online to book immediately. You know what time your getting in and keeps you updated. We keep cutting hair and Booksy does all the booking!

Cons

When booked up it will jump people to that day next time we are available. If you try to get in Monday and we are booked, It will take you to following Monday. Confusing to clients. Also wish we could set standing appointments( same day/time every week or two/three)

Hands down, the best app for scheduling and graphics! Highly recommend!

More clientele!

Pros

I love that my clients can book directly online and that they get reminders for their appointments! I love the gallery I can post of my work and that my clients can post reviews for all potential clients to see! It really allows me to put my best foot forward when trying to get new clientele. The customer service is spot on and they respond to your issues in minutes. Best app and customer service for the business owner!

Cons

I wish it had the functionality to allow me to create my own flyers. While I like the flyers they create for me, I would like to be able to choose templates for specials I might be having.

Booksy is great!

Booksy basically kicked off my career as a barber if it wasn’t for Booksy I would not have been able to grow with the times that we are living in today as far as technology goes. It just works! It has all your needs and plus the chat team that they have are always happy to help, I couldn’t ask for more.

Pros

Any app that I could immediately recommend to my colleagues says everything you need to know about this app it’s perfect in my opinion.

Cons

Nothing that I don’t like about this software everything exceeds my expectations.

Booksy is Awesome!

Pros

Booksy is great! Helps make my life %100 easier! I am a Barber, and I no longer have to deal with txt messages and calls for my clients wanting to make appointments for haircuts. It’s now simple and easy for them to access my schedule threw Booksy and book what works for them whenever they need to.

Cons

To be honest I can’t really think of anything that would be considered a con about Booksy. Best decision I’ve made in my career thus far.

So happy I left paper book scheduling

Taking up time going back an forth with clients trying to book them is over!!!!

Pros

The promotions and confirmations are life savers !

Cons

Sending thank you to clients after service and having a reminder to review them at same time . Also having a section when clients book to slow them to ask questions (about color ext. and allow them to send us a photo of there hair ( that’s so helpful for consulting purpose )

Excellent Convenient App

I love the way that there is constant development, and improvement since i first joined 2 years ago. The app has allowed me more room for quality time with clients, as customers can schedule appointments at their own convenience, without interfering with consultation sessions.

Pros

The app is extremely user-friendly and advances on a monthly basis. The support is always friendly and very responsive.

Cons

Nothing really, as I said there are so many things still to come and to add, which is extremely exciting.

Best booking APP

My clients have 24/7 access to booking haircuts and aren't confined to shop hours. They can schedule and change their own appointments to fit their schedule and I can focus on my haircuts.

Pros

I love the ease of convenience and the flawless layout of the app. Best value for the money paid. My clients are more excited about the ease of booking

Cons

Sometimes my clients can't book a time but I'm available at the times they request.

Booksy user for over 2 years

I had over 100 clients before booksy which meant I had to communicate with all of them to get them booked into times they could make. We now have over 500 clients with 3 barbers and everyone is extremely happy with the app and the way booking has evolved.

Pros

It’s helped me organise my business and ultimately my life, Very easy to use.

Cons

That you couldn’t book from overseas and that you couldn’t enter clients into a waiting list when full. Both have been amended by booksy, brilliant.

My personal / professional opinion

I have been able to resolve the response time from customers that are trying to book an appointment with me and i have been able to focus more on my work and family because i don't have to keep checking my phone to see who is texting or calling for a appointment.

Pros

I like how easy it is for my customers to set up an appointment without the hassle of waiting for me to respond because i am busy i get at the barbershop.

Cons

There is nothing that i don't like about this product.

Not impressed with support

Pros

Somewhat similar to Genbook. Still trying to learn and navigate my way around.

Cons

The support! I previously had Genbook for 6 yrs, and had to switch over to Booksy because they are combining. With making the change I had to verify my bank account to receive online payments to protect from no shows. Apart of the process is uploading a bank statement with my account number and bank logo. My account can’t be verified so I’m blocked. I reach out to support and they tell me wait 24...

We're sorry your experience switching to Booksy has been less-than-stellar! It is never our intention deliver a bad experience. Card processing requires very specific information to verify, and any small discrepancy can prevent an account from being verified. Contact us at info.us@booksy.com so we can look into your account specifically.