Higher Logic Reviews

4.37/5 (63 reviews)

Kimberly Shoop Granados, CAE

HL Community Platform engages members and aids committee work

Reviewed 2018-11-07

HL community allows our members to engage each other across the country - and across generations (we've actually had posts from members in their 80s and 90s - so you know the ease of use is there!) HL community also allows us better communications and project organization. (the competing product we use in this is Board BookIt.)Ease of use for Open Forum communications is great We have used extensively in our governance and it really organized and standardized our committee work. Ability to integrate with Abila product Abiilty to aid our chapters

Kendall Joseph

Gets the right information to the right people at the right time.

Reviewed 2018-11-06

It's been good since going live with our users. The implementation was shaky, but we got through it together with the Higher Logic team. Now that we're live, I can't imagine using our old system, or anything else. It does what we need to keep our customers engaged, connected and knowledgeable. We've been live about a year and our staff and customers love the Qualifacts Community powered by Higher Logic. The system is head and shoulders above our previous system. We have created communities by user persona and state. It's our central documentation and resource site. Customers are engaged, and have started doing a lot of self-support.

Anonymous

Excellent tool for member retention

Reviewed 2018-09-10

We've been using Higher Logic's online community software for a few years now and have been very happy with our results so far. Our members took to the forum pretty quickly and we now have a fairly active community. We've also created additional forums for our monthly journal and have allowed members to create specialty groups as well. This increased engagement with our members has definitely helped out with our member retention.

Kelly Francis

Online Community User

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Overall, my experience has been good. Our sales rep has been very attentive to our needs and patient while we make our decision. This software is so easy to use. It is feature rich and offers multiple modules that suit our association needs. So far, the customer service has been extremely good. Our website partner vetted other online communities for us and felt Higher Logic is the best solution for our membership. As I said, they are feature rich and the reporting is excellent.

Jessica Nelson

Growing Pains to the Max

Reviewed 2019-01-28

Frustrating and time-consuming. It's already a lot of work to strategize, evangelize, build these programs from scratch, and recruit members; the last stress one needs is the hurdle of getting the platform to work the way it should and getting the resources one needs to fix issues.The fact that it is a tool that can help me run an advocacy program.

Anonymous

Easy platform to adapt to for staff and members

Reviewed 2018-11-08

It has been a really great experience and the Higher Logic team is awesome!I prefer this software because members need something that is convenient and enables them to talk to each other without the hassle. This gives them a place to talk, share documents, have private conversations, etc. As a community manager, I can maintain the back-end without interruption to their natural dialogue.

Anonymous

Amazing tool for member engagement

Reviewed 2018-05-08

Our organization uses higher logic for many things. The fact that you can manage an online forum and see so many members engage with each other is amazing. We also use higher logic to manage our volunteer application process. It keeps it very organized with all the deadlines and applications and sending out emails approving/declining members. There are so many different functions you can utilize with Higher Logic and there is still so much more for us to learn. Their customer service is great and the ticket process is very simple and you typically hear back within an hour or so from customer service.

Best Support in the Software World

Reviewed 2018-11-07

We came to Higher Logic 8 years ago and have been a loyal customer ever since. We have recently added the Informz product to our services for our members and the integration with our community site and AMS was seamless mostly due to Higher Logic's support team.Set up and ease of use are amazing. Higher Logic Support stays with you from integration through your entire life cycle of the software. You never feel like you have been left on your own.

DeAnna McNett

Great Member Engagement

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Our members and staff both love our new community. We went from a listserv type of system that didn't have great archive capabilities to Higher logic and now we have awesome archives, tagging and increased member engagement. The automation have also made staff's job a lot easier. It isn't quite set it and forget it but its close. We don't have to specifically go back and add members, this is just done through automations. The ability to have a history of the topics members have discussed that is easily searchable and organizable with tags.

Anonymous

Higher Logic is a great tool for reaching out to our members

Reviewed 2018-11-07

My overall experience with higher logic online community has been fantastic and I'm looking forward to the new "face-lift" that is coming for admins of the community.I like the ease of being able to use the community as both an admin and user. It is very user-friendly and integrates well with our customer management software.

Leslie Konst

Higher Logic community is great for professional associations

Reviewed 2018-11-07

It's been great. No major complaints -- just the note about upgrades not being obvious. It is adult social media for professionals! Great place for members to share their expertise and ask questions privately, exclusive to an audience of colleagues who understand their issues and concerns.

Anonymous

Everything we need in one place

Reviewed 2018-11-20

We moved to Higher Logic to host our website as well as our online community for an education association. The transition to the new website and community was seamless from our members' perspective! They found using Higher Logic's community functionality to be very user friendly and we have a very active online community. Integrating the community tools into the CMS also gives us some great ways to highlight the community on our website.The ability to integrate the CMS, email automation and online community.

More Learning

Reviewed 2018-11-07

Overall, I learn more daily. i am still trying to get buy-in from my association, but I am fighting for HL because I believe it is capable of so much more.I like how easy it is to learn how to use the product. I love how information is easy to find.

Constantly Improving - So much more coming

Reviewed 2018-11-08

After I attending conference, I will make sure to be more involved in the HUG communities. I realized that I am missing out on so much content. I love the ability the system gives us to connect members, provide them with resources and actually reach all of the members using the system all at once.

Anonymous

Would appreciate more features without add on costs.

Reviewed 2018-11-07

LOVE HUG!!!! Great members who always help each other out.Love the ease for the end user (or members) If the pages/platform are designed correctly by admin/staff they love this connection to their peers.

Katie Boyle

My Higher Logic ExperienceI

Reviewed 2018-11-07

we are engaging members who I think we otherwise would not have engage. so it's mostly all good!I like the fact that HL takes care of all the set up/details/ tech and we have a product that we can customize to match our look and feel

Michelle L

Lots of features and great support

Reviewed 2018-12-04

There are a lot of great features available with the online community depending on what package you have. You are able to use it for forum style discussions as well as share and save documents. Communities can be private or public to all members of an association.

Peter Magnuson

Great first impression

Reviewed 2018-11-07

We wanted to give more power to our members as well as a way for them to interact on a daily basis. This allows us to do that.We just launched our platform and a couple of things we love: 1. The integration aspect and process was awesome and very easy. The APIs worked great. 2. The ability to customize was extremely helpful and useful. We have control of what it is and we don't have to rely on them to do everything.

Excited for the future..

Reviewed 2018-11-08

Exciting. It is relatively user friendly for staff and customers. The interface for some features is pleasant and easy to understand. It embodies everything needed to run a modern business with online presence.

Ken Root

Informz

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Overall, the product is fantastic and I know Higher Logic will continue to enhance the products in the future.Ease of use, many features, ability to create personas and enhance engagement with members through analyitics

Meghan McLaughlin

Easy to use but time consuming with a small staff.

Reviewed 2017-11-17

member engagement! it's great to see members connect online and development professionally by networking with other colleagues.

My Higher Logic Experience

Reviewed 2018-11-08

Automation rules and reporting are my favorite features of HL

Anonymous

About a year in and not too shabby

Reviewed 2018-11-07

Overall Higher Logic Communities have been a positive move for our organization. It is quickly becoming a great member benefit.We have been using the Higher Logic Community tool for about a year. We are fairly happy. Our members have embraced the technology and we can only expect further improvement!

Stephanie Tisch, AAP

Engagement Made Easy!

Reviewed 2018-11-06

The ability to easily allow your members to engage with eachother, securely!

Wanda Darland

My higher logic experience

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Lets us provide our members with a secure platform for networkingbeing able to engage our members in the open forum