InEvent

Virtual events and ticketing management software

InEvent Reviews

Pros

It' been great to be able to adapt demo interfaces to offer a tailor-made solution to potential customers. Besides, the ease of use of the back-end helps arrange quickly all sections and buttons.

GN

Gisela N.

A great experience, each and every team member is very supportive and has guided me. The platform has great capabilities, and I will strongly recommend the same.

MK

Maina K.

NR

Nathalie R.

JS

Jacqueline S.

Can be hard to navigate sometimes and find how to edit your agenda.

AK

Alexandre K.

JS

Jacqueline S.

4.5

Features, Features, Features

The onboarding team was greta. every question was answered, During the trial phase the Customer Success team helped creating a basic app. Pricing was easy to also, even for a white label solution.

Pros

The easy of use. Friendly admin interface. And fatures, Its packed with fatures to any kind of event we could think.

Cons

It's so many fatures that we had to go through training, which made us to have a dedicated person to managed the more under the hood features.

comprehensive marketing, booking and event management features boxed into one awesome package

Overall, InEvent has been of tremendous help to us. Our results-sharing events have been the lifeline of our fundraising campaigns; allowing us to interact with our partners and donors over progress and milestones achieved while setting the tone for future plans. Thanks to InEvent, we have been able to successfully transition these engagements to a virtual platform that is able to facilitate effective networking and rich participation to keep our relationships very much alive.

Pros

marketing campaigns for upcoming events are extremely easy to set up and always manages to deliver on campaign targets and objectives. Response rates to our blasts are always very high, with most respondents citing the engaging nature of the templates used as one of the main reasons why they confirmed. I also love that InEvent offers smooth integration across multiple platforms, and does not end up unnecessarily disrupting our workflows during campaign and event preparations.

Cons

There should be options for the less technically skilled professionals to also fully deploy with InEvent. The introduction of more visual development tools and drag and drop builder elements or will definitely make it easier to delegate campaign tasks to other team members and reduce the time I have to commit myself.

Thanks for sharing your review with us, Alhassan! Your feedback definitely helps us know we are doing a good job and inspire us to improve each day. Our Customers' experience and satisfaction are our top priority; your comments have been discussed at length internally to make the necessary improvements. Thank you! Maria E. InEvent Team

BEWARE: Bait & Switch Sales Tactic

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE. Watch out for their sales team who promises one product and delivers something g different. Horrid experience that I would not wish on anyone.

Pros

We could not use it effectively due to several issues throughout the process. I do not recommend.

Cons

I have never been so frustrated, disappointed, and upset by any company. We demoed this product and asked several questions to ensure that this product would meet our minimum requirements. We were promised a certain experience by the sales team but when it came to time to speak to the customer service team, we were told that we would need to pay more for what we wanted. Total bait & switch tactic. When we communicated that we were told our pricing included the items we needed, our customer service rep refused to support us unless we paid more. We complained but were completely left out of the solution. Our team did our best to use their workarounds but none of them worked. I’ve never been treated so poorly with such little effort to improve the experience.

Hi there, We got your feedback. Please be aware that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we're known for our exceptional and 24/7 customer service, and we'll use your feedback to ensure this doesn't happen again. We set high standards, and our team is constantly working to offer the best solutions in terms of Technology and Customer Service. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further comments or suggestions.

Greatest tool - 100% flexible

Pros

The possibility to adapt features, personalize and include external links to broaden the information on any section or subject. The user-friendly interface and the intuitive back-end.

Cons

The learning curve behind a successful journey. Need to invest quite a bit of time.

Adjustable event platform

Pros

Many options of customization to adjust the platform to your own business needs.

Cons

As the customization options are pretty advanced, InEvent may not be as easy to use as other platforms.

Great solution for online events

Pros

InEvent is such a flexible and robust platform! I enjoyed since first contact not only for the great tool that it is, but also for the customer satisfaction approach, reaching excellence in the support, with very emphatic and assistive people to meet the goals of us, customers! I totally recommend it!

Cons

At first it's not intuitive. But it's easy to get to know and with the support and knowledge base makes life easy.

Great support!

Overall, I am very happy with my experience with InEvent. The team is always available and super friendly. It is reassuring to know that there is always someone to help at any time.

Pros

I really think this software is easy to use and this arrived at the best timing ever. During the confinement we postponed and cancelled all our events. Thanks to InEvent we're back on track!

Cons

As InEvent is still very new to the market, there are still some improvements to make regarding "targeting" and also creating general information pages. But I am sure this will follow very soon.

It's an awesome virtual event organiser

I'm using this from last 1 month and I'm very much satisfied with it.. I'm pitching to my clients for it..

Pros

Mostly i liked the ease use of it.. i can understand features very easily

Cons

Can't change the virtual lobby layout but still i prefer this for it's advantages

Breakthrough innovation that opened up a new era in the coffee community

Pros

InEvent for virtual events is easy to approach as an admin, and it offer a very large range of possibilities and options to taylor it to your exact needs. Thankfully, the support team is very fast to answer and finds a suitable solution if you get stuck somewhere (or if you have not read the FAQ properly...)

Cons

I would find it amazing if we could customize completely and easily the look and feel of the virtual lobby. But the team will probably work on this at some stage, so I am not worried.

All solutions in just one software!!!

The platform is very user friendly and the technical support people are very good.

Pros

The number of solutions available for all kinds of virtual or hybrid events.

Cons

The price/user if I want to project an event with a lot of free attendees as a trade show.

InEvent Review - Great Customer Service

My overall experience was great. I had a lot of help from the support team and the platform was easy to use. Let's see how the event goes and how the presenters are going to feel with the platform. In the back-end, it was great. Now we'll find out in the front-end.

Pros

- the customer service is always there to help - it's easy to learn the platform and the FAQ helps a lot - it's very easy to find workarounds to fit your needs

Cons

- no customer support during weekends - there are still some bugs happening, the majority is fixed pretty quickly by the Product Team, but some we are still waiting :)

Great Plataform

Pros

A essential solution for digital events. Great platform, with commands that are easy to access and to customize. The customer support is also very effective and agile.

Cons

have greater compatibility with other platforms

Amazing Team!

Pros

The back end support and technical know how of the team.

Cons

Pricing plans can be better structured, with more variation and options.

A great, easy to use, intuitive software!

Pros

It's a very simple software to figure it out. I'm new at using this platform and I barely had to consult tutorials and such because it was that easy to use. And when needed the support team they were quick and very helpful.

Cons

It would be best for the software to have more editing abilities in the mobile version

Switch to virtual events

The InEvent platform is incredibly easy to use and if you do get stuck there is always someone on hand to help you quickly and efficiently. We have been using the platform to set up live conferences but have watched InEvent adapt within weeks to integrating a virtual element for their customer as required in the current climate.

Pros

Easy to use and adapt to your organisations brand.

Cons

None found yet as everything we have needed has already been in development.

Dedicated Sales & Support Team

Covers the needs and I receive quick response for all my questions.

Pros

Functionality & Continuous Support are the 2 main factors that makes me feel comfortable with the platform.

Cons

Nothing as I get answers to my questions and any additional request is handled effectively.

Excellent platform for managing RSVP and other events services

The support team is really helpful and the platform is full of features that'll help any events producer manage and engage it's customers

Pros

Amount of features and support from the team

Cons

I'd make the GUI more user-friendly and interactive

Home of Virtual Events

Pros

The virtual lobby as well as the invitation and tickets functions.

Cons

Nothing significent. All features, functions are straight forward, easy to apply with an interface that is friendly to use.

The best costumer support

InEvent has the best customer support . They help you to quickly learn how to prepare and use the platform in an easy and friendly way. Our favourite part has been having this incredible and professional support.

Pros

It is easy to prepare and to use for an average person. The platform enables you lots of communication tools. It is a strong software for live content.

Cons

Some features need to be further developed. For example, if you want to use the platform for other than live sessions.

A great support team

So far it's been great. Looking forward to moving forward!

Pros

Product is easy to use and intuitive. Where custom templates are needed it provides flexibility to do this. The support team are also on hand should you need anything pre, during or post event.

Cons

The credits are a little difficult to get your head around which should be discussed in detail during pre-sales

InEvent Product Review

My overall experience has been pretty positive. The training was well laid out and their team is very responsive to questions and problems or issues. Customer service is very important and they have it.

Pros

The best part of InEvent is its vertical integration of services from the first touch-point with users to after the event is finished.

Cons

There are many, many features and it requires a lot of training and dedication of time on our part to know the product inside and out.

I recommend!

Pros

Intuitive and easy to navigate platform. Internal area of ​​the administrator well assembled. Excellent support!

Cons

Improve the matchmaking software and process!

Hello Gabriel! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience on our platform. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority here. So thanks for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again. Best regards, Maria E. InEvent Team

Good Product

Since we are using InEvent I heard a lot of positive feedbacks from different stakeholder groups

Pros

The API covers all the functions that you can use also manually. The company is doing a good job with answering questions.

Cons

The API is very powerful and more documentation like a 'getting started' tutorial would help.

InEvent API

Pros

We are using the API to connect our website to InEvent and this works great! A lot of features available.

Cons

Can be hard to navigate sometimes and find how to edit your agenda.

Inevent review by America Digital

good

Pros

whole processes in one , networking features

Cons

need improve design for the end user , improve the way the information is structured and diplayed to the end user.