Kustomer Logo

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.81/10

Reviews by rating

Top 3 alternatives

I like that I can find my customer information all on one easy-to-read customer tab. I like the robust search function to see conversations that I need.
Experiencing some outages (such as delayed emails) but this issues seems to be happening less lately.
Sometimes the 'My open conversation' disappear from the system. My manager can see the conversation that I have, but I can not see them even that I have the option to be seen by me.
The bugs that appear from time to time. The small lags when working.

Jisselle B.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Kustomer is a great omnichannel CRM!

I love that Kustomer is so sleek and well-designed. It isn't clunky, or hard to use. It's really streamlined. The reporting is A+, it's very in-depth for not just the customers but also your team. It works really well in tracking team performance and productivity, as well.

Pros

I love the VERY in-depth reporting! No other HelpDesk or CRM has such thorough reporting. Having full visibility of the customer insights, help with retention and growth!

Cons

It's on the expensive side. They only take on companies that can purchase 8+ seats, so it's not suitable for smaller businesses.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Highly Configurable Customer Chat Tool

Overall it's a great tool for our customer support and in-app chat use case. They are generally responsive to issues that we have with the tool. Their SDKs leave a bit to be desired though.

Pros

Kustomer is a great tool for customer support and chat interaction. We were previously using Intercom but felt left behind as they started to focus more on being an inbound sales tool. Kustomer allows is highly configurable in terms of features/functions and in its integration with outside tools.

Cons

The web interface has a bit of a learning curve as it's not the most intuitive UI. Additionally, their SDKs can be difficult to integrate due to poor documentation, unusual integration patterns. Their iOS SDK is written in Objective-C which is quite dated at this point.

AE

Ahmed E.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

I think that Kustomer is one of the best softwares used for customer service

Pros

How easy is it to use to help Customers either through calls emails or chats and that we can integrate it with too many different softwares to help the customers quickly with their inquiries

Cons

that it sometimes takes time for the report exported to be sent to your email and sometimes I have to export it again as it may not arrive.

Mariam K.

Chats, Emails and data - together

Overall, it is a good platform, you can have access on past data with customers, couriers and partners profiles chats,emails and calls. Thats really good.

Pros

I like that I can control daily KPIs and it is easy to track it. Also, you can track surveys, quantities and also integration with other platforms.

Cons

I think that it could be better if it does not have some bugs. Also, it will be great if we were able to save Team pulse on a channel which we use (every move clears it).

EH

Emily H.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees

Intuitive, Easily Customizable, Kustomer has been a great solution for our company.

Pros

With Kustomer, personalization and customization is incredibly easy. Overnight we were able to set up chatbots, FAQ pages, contact forms, and other features we had been relying on our engineering team to create for us with our previous CRM platform. The team loves how tickets are centered around the customer so we have a full picture every time we need to help someone.

Cons

Filters for new searches can be a bit tricky to set up to ensure that you're not missing any customer communications. Reporting can also be a bit tricky to set up as there are a lot of parameters to filter through.

NC

Nicole C.

Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees

Kustomer was a great move!

I like the social media integrations, aircall integration, calendly integration. I can get everything in one place, which helps my CS team to be more efficient daily. The support we have received from the Kustomer team has been outstanding, and they are always available when we need them. The setup was thorough and complete.

Pros

Cons

I have not used my knowledge base yet after already using the product for over five months. Customer service has been great in trying to find a solution for us, though.

Meagan M.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Very happy Kustomer! (HA get it?)

when leaving desk.com, we shopped zendesk and freshdesk in addition to kustomer. we chose kustomer and have never looked back. it's been integral to getting not only CX but multiple operations teams into a single environment where we can collaborate.

Pros

the concept can't be beat - aggregating multiple customer touchpoints into a timeline really gives you an immediate sense of that user. not only can you quickly glance at context clues (like purchases, NPS surveys, and support cases) but with the right integrations, you already know WHICH customer is calling as within a second of answering the call. this makes it easy for your agents to already dive...

Cons

there's a lot they still aspire to - they're a young company who just secured another round of funding and with any luck they'll hire a lot of developers. we've been a somewhat demanding client but the truth is that you need robust reporting to understand your CX/CS teams and hold them accountable. they out-of-the-box reports that kustomer offers are "good" but leave a lot to be desired. you can export...

Hi Meagan, happy to read about your experience with Kustomer! Having long-term happy customers like yourself makes us super proud :)

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Great tool for customer service

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with kustomer, offers a lot of useful tools and reports, it's good indeed but could be even better.

Pros

Best part is that the software is easy to get used to. It works great for emails, and live chat, with the ability to have different channels. The supervising tools are awesome as well, you can keep an eye on everything or just use filters to have visibility on something specific. The conversation system is great as well, being able to easily look at previous interactions with the customer helps a lot to understand the whole story.

Cons

The downtimes, are quite impactful and sometimes takes a long time to fix it. Another downside is that it's not that good for social media, lacks some key features like gifs. Also if the conversation grows a lot the loading times get a bit longer as well, not too much but definitely noticeable.

LC

Luis C.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Kustomer Review.

I would give it a 7 because the website freezes very often. Overall, the website is nice, easy to respond to messages.

Pros

The interface is nice to look at, the night view is very nice if you spent more than 3 hours answering emails. Features like AHT are very accurate. The yellow Notes are excellent to communicate with other teammates.

Cons

The website stops working very often and you cannot receive or send emails or any other way of communication that you're using to reach out to customers.

Romain O.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Excellent platform

Pros

I find the report it offers to be very accurate and attractive and easy to use.

Cons

I find them a bit expensive but overall it's fine.

MP

Maija P.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Centralized Customer Interactions

Overall, Kustomer has been helpful in allowing my company to gather all customer communications in one central location, allowing team members to easily access a customer's full correspondence history with a single search.

Pros

I like that Kustomer creates a centralized database of customer communications. At a glance, I can see a full history of customer chats, emails and internal notes. I also like that I can easily assign tickets to other members or teams within my company and tag others in notes if I need help responding to a query or need to alert another team member to the communication. Filters and settings have relatively useful customization and reporting for communication statistics and customer satisfaction survey responses is also easily accessible.

Cons

I least like that some of the icons for different functions look similar, so if I'm looking quickly, I sometimes select the wrong action. For example, the icon to edit customer details looks similar enough to the icon for reassigning a ticket to another team member (both include the outline of a person's head) so at least a few times a week I accidentally select one instead of the other.

Jessie B.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

smooth, efficient, what more could you ask for?

I have had a great overall experience with Kustomer. It has helped us grow within our customer interactions and aid us with information to be of more assistance. I feel like this program is amazing for all contact center to utilize.

Pros

I like how this software merges all contacts with customers, all contact are within one pager per customer so you can see when they reach out, how many times and even incorporates our ratings for the interaction. We even have access to orders the customer has placed which has eliminated the need to have multiple tabs open. We have the ability to see ho much they have spent with us as well, it makes our job so much easier and gives us access to information more quickly. I also enjoy the different statuses that we can be in to let our managers know what we are doing and to track our efficiency.

Cons

I do not like how sometimes near then end of my shift this program shuts down, and causes me to have a delay in my work day and even interacting with customers. I also don't like the generic names it gives people contacting us prior to them identifying themselves. An example of theses are (purple compass, green broom, silver basket) basically a color and an object to identify customers.This program...

Photography, 51-200 employees

Highly customizable customer support experiences

I love it! I am experiencing Kustomer withdrawal now so thought I would hop on here to share my appreciation to this robust and helpful platform. I wish we hadn't transitioned away. I understand it had to do with costs.

Pros

What I liked best is how it adapted to our unique needs! The fact that we could see EVERY client interaction within their own timeline has saved me from making mistakes more times than I could count. You can also move tickets/emails between timelines, so it's easy to keep everything organized. When working on a team where more than a single agent works simultaneously in the same email box, Kustomer shows you exactly who is handling what, which is also a huge time saver. No more constant back and forth with your team to fiure out who is doing what! We recently transitioned away from this solution and I couldn't miss it more.

Cons

There's a bit of a learning curve when you are first setting it up and using it, but that's true with most of the similar softwares. Forwarding emails is also a bit counter-intuitive but I understand they have it in their radar to fix this.

AP

Armend P.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Helps you to resolve work related tasks

Kustomer is one of the main tools of every company. You can keep track of your employees and all the information with the partners and customers. Overall it's a great product.

Pros

Kustomer is a great tool and software that every company should have. Before Kustomer we were using different softwares and admin but after we started to work in Kustomer we realized how much efficient and easy Kustomer was. This software is part of our daily job where we communicate with our colleagues and solve different tickets and issues. Kustomer allows you to send sms and emails to your partners and customers and keep track of all information in one place.

Cons

So far everything seems to be working fine maybe Kustomer should improve the dropdowns a little bit but so far everything is good.

AM

Aleksandar M.

Great CRM Software

We use Kustomer as the main tool for tracking our workflow, and customer relations, as it has a great ticketing system. As a company with lots of teams, it helps us a lot with our day to day work.

Pros

There are lots of CRMs out there, but one of the things that separate Kustomer out of the bunch is its internal conversation system. It helps us connecting business to the customer as well as employee to employee with its powerful ticketing system. The communications with the customers are integrated and tracking of the product and workflow is so easy.

Cons

It has a steep learning curve, at first glance, it is very confusing to the new employees. Also, Kustomer needs to improve on its reporting tools and options, it is very annoying having to enter the date every time you change something in the report.

PP

Petar P.

Customer and Consumer Tracking

As a user that depletes the reporting resources to the max i sometimes find it hard to finish a request with only one report, meaning i would need to create 2-3 reports to present the final result.

Pros

I like how seamless is the maneuvering between the consumer tasks and the customer tasks. Since we are a consumer service company, we have customers that use our services and we serve also the customers of our customers. :) So having all that in one place is awesome.

Cons

Using the in app reporting tool can be a bit tricky. It doesn't give you all the freedom like you would have when you would be querying the data yourself. It lacks advanced filtering and grouping of reports.

Dave W.

Fast, and factual customer support!

Pros

Kustomer brings together so much relevant information for us, in a single and quickly actionable workspace. We are presented with all of the data in one place, all interactions across SMS, Chat, Phone, Email and Shopify sales - allowing us to quickly understand the customer need, and respond. We give great pride in responding to customers quickly with accurate information - Kustomer enables this. Also, anytime we've had a question or needed help, Kustomer has been there for us, quickly, and with a smile!

Cons

The mobile client is really good, yet it needs to catchup with the desktop in terms of speed/usability.

SK

Sean K.

Kustomer with a K

It is a good solution for your ticketing needs, overall it meets my needs

Pros

I'm using Kustomer at my current job for 2+ years now and I can't complain. It offers a good solution if you are in search of a ticketing system, provides tracking and it can integrate with quite few products. It's fairly easy to learn for new users and offers good support service.

Cons

The layout can be confusing and sometimes I'm experiencing lag, but not other major issues worth mentioning

MN

Michelle N.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

So far it`s been amazing. Kustomer is literally an all round player giving me options to deal with tasks and resolve issues for my clients while also having the option to communicate with them in a subtle and professional way. We have multiple departments within the company i work for and assigning the task to the appropriate team/department is super easy. Can`t be happier with it.

Pros

It literally answers any company`s needs by the level of customization available. It has a great ticketing system used for assigning tasks or tickets at each company level. The possibility of assigning tickets with different priorities is also one of the things that i love. It is a all in one tool for partner/client communication by text or email which is absolutely amazing.

Cons

The bugs that appear from time to time. The small lags when working.

AA

Allie A.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Improving our customer service!

Kustomer has helped build stronger customer relations

Pros

Kustomer has given our team much needed insight on our partners, and makes it easy to review and communicate. It has helped increase capacity, and increase resolutions!

Cons

The software took a little time to learn personally, but this is normal with any new software! It is still easy to learn and manage.

HK

Hassan K.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

A must for Call Centers!

All-in-one suite for handling everyday interactions from our customers. Simple, easy to use, and fast interface.

Pros

Kustomer is quick, easy to use, and gets the job done! I like that it's web based app that provides all-in-one suite for handling customers' e-mails, chats, as well as calls.

Cons

Sometimes there are outages that destabilizes Kustomer's performance, but they work on resolving them very quickly.

Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 employees

Efficient problem solving tool

Pros

I work in an app which helps local pizzerias drive more business. So whenever an issue comes up, it goes to my Kustomer account, it's perfectly accessible, problem solving tool which puts my everyday life at ease. You can even snooze the tickets and solve them another day!

Cons

Sometimes you might create a ticket by a mistake and you cannot delete it, that's the only thing that's bugging me.

SQ

SIXTO Q.

Kustomer - Customer Service Solution

Excellent.

Pros

I really like the user interface. It allows for all your team to collaborate and review your work and offer assistance.

Cons

I am finding really hard to manage the main dashboard when I am scrolling through my inbox. I would like for Kustomer to have an option for a more compact view for your conversations.

LB

Luna B.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Compact product. Highly recommended.

Pros

How organised it is. And how organised keeps the workflow. Amazing asset for big companies.

Cons

At times, dropdown categories tend to get confusing.

MM

Mia M.

Amazing!!

Overall, the whole experience is awesome and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros

It has awesome features and I cannot even tell how easy it is to use.

Cons

Nothing, everything works great, I love it