Kustomer Reviews

Kustomer

Modern Customer Service Software For Customer-First Brands

Kustomer

Review Summary

Pros

We have multiple departments within the company i work for and assigning the task to the appropriate team/department is super easy. Can't be happier with it.

Michelle N.

Petar P.

Cons

Experiencing some outages (such as delayed emails) but this issues seems to be happening less lately.

Daisy B.

Aleksandar M.

Sometimes you might create a ticket by a mistake and you cannot delete it, that's the only thing that's bugging me.

4.6

Very happy Kustomer! (HA get it?)

when leaving desk.com, we shopped zendesk and freshdesk in addition to kustomer. we chose kustomer and have never looked back. it's been integral to getting not only CX but multiple operations teams into a single environment where we can collaborate.

Pros

the concept can't be beat - aggregating multiple customer touchpoints into a timeline really gives you an immediate sense of that user. not only can you quickly glance at context clues (like purchases, NPS surveys, and support cases) but with the right integrations, you already know WHICH customer is calling as within a second of answering the call. this makes it easy for your agents to already dive...

Cons

there's a lot they still aspire to - they're a young company who just secured another round of funding and with any luck they'll hire a lot of developers. we've been a somewhat demanding client but the truth is that you need robust reporting to understand your CX/CS teams and hold them accountable. they out-of-the-box reports that kustomer offers are "good" but leave a lot to be desired. you can export...

Hi Meagan, happy to read about your experience with Kustomer! Having long-term happy customers like yourself makes us super proud :)

Centralized Customer Interactions

Overall, Kustomer has been helpful in allowing my company to gather all customer communications in one central location, allowing team members to easily access a customer's full correspondence history with a single search.

Pros

I like that Kustomer creates a centralized database of customer communications. At a glance, I can see a full history of customer chats, emails and internal notes. I also like that I can easily assign tickets to other members or teams within my company and tag others in notes if I need help responding to a query or need to alert another team member to the communication. Filters and settings have relatively useful customization and reporting for communication statistics and customer satisfaction survey responses is also easily accessible.

Cons

I least like that some of the icons for different functions look similar, so if I'm looking quickly, I sometimes select the wrong action. For example, the icon to edit customer details looks similar enough to the icon for reassigning a ticket to another team member (both include the outline of a person's head) so at least a few times a week I accidentally select one instead of the other.

Good experience, with options to improve

Pros

- Helpful for the company - Raised the communication throughout the employees - A lot of issues were fixed by using it

Cons

- The included tags after some times or in some cases immediately disappear - The mention option will be good to be as a separate option - Sometimes the 'My open conversation' disappear from the system - My manager can see the conversation that I have, but I can not see them even that I have the option to be seen by me

Highly customizable customer support experiences

I love it! I am experiencing Kustomer withdrawal now so thought I would hop on here to share my appreciation to this robust and helpful platform. I wish we hadn't transitioned away. I understand it had to do with costs.

Pros

What I liked best is how it adapted to our unique needs! The fact that we could see EVERY client interaction within their own timeline has saved me from making mistakes more times than I could count. You can also move tickets/emails between timelines, so it's easy to keep everything organized. When working on a team where more than a single agent works simultaneously in the same email box, Kustomer shows you exactly who is handling what, which is also a huge time saver. No more constant back and forth with your team to fiure out who is doing what! We recently transitioned away from this solution and I couldn't miss it more.

Cons

There's a bit of a learning curve when you are first setting it up and using it, but that's true with most of the similar softwares. Forwarding emails is also a bit counter-intuitive but I understand they have it in their radar to fix this.

smooth, efficient, what more could you ask for?

I have had a great overall experience with Kustomer. It has helped us grow within our customer interactions and aid us with information to be of more assistance. I feel like this program is amazing for all contact center to utilize.

Pros

I like how this software merges all contacts with customers, all contact are within one pager per customer so you can see when they reach out, how many times and even incorporates our ratings for the interaction. We even have access to orders the customer has placed which has eliminated the need to have multiple tabs open. We have the ability to see ho much they have spent with us as well, it makes our job so much easier and gives us access to information more quickly. I also enjoy the different statuses that we can be in to let our managers know what we are doing and to track our efficiency.

Cons

I do not like how sometimes near then end of my shift this program shuts down, and causes me to have a delay in my work day and even interacting with customers. I also don't like the generic names it gives people contacting us prior to them identifying themselves. An example of theses are (purple compass, green broom, silver basket) basically a color and an object to identify customers.This program...

Great CRM Software

We use Kustomer as the main tool for tracking our workflow, and customer relations, as it has a great ticketing system. As a company with lots of teams, it helps us a lot with our day to day work.

Pros

There are lots of CRMs out there, but one of the things that separate Kustomer out of the bunch is its internal conversation system. It helps us connecting business to the customer as well as employee to employee with its powerful ticketing system. The communications with the customers are integrated and tracking of the product and workflow is so easy.

Cons

It has a steep learning curve, at first glance, it is very confusing to the new employees. Also, Kustomer needs to improve on its reporting tools and options, it is very annoying having to enter the date every time you change something in the report.

Fast, and factual customer support!

Pros

Kustomer brings together so much relevant information for us, in a single and quickly actionable workspace. We are presented with all of the data in one place, all interactions across SMS, Chat, Phone, Email and Shopify sales - allowing us to quickly understand the customer need, and respond. We give great pride in responding to customers quickly with accurate information - Kustomer enables this. Also, anytime we've had a question or needed help, Kustomer has been there for us, quickly, and with a smile!

Cons

The mobile client is really good, yet it needs to catchup with the desktop in terms of speed/usability.

Kustomer with a K

It is a good solution for your ticketing needs, overall it meets my needs

Pros

I'm using Kustomer at my current job for 2+ years now and I can't complain. It offers a good solution if you are in search of a ticketing system, provides tracking and it can integrate with quite few products. It's fairly easy to learn for new users and offers good support service.

Cons

The layout can be confusing and sometimes I'm experiencing lag, but not other major issues worth mentioning

Improving our customer service!

Kustomer has helped build stronger customer relations

Pros

Kustomer has given our team much needed insight on our partners, and makes it easy to review and communicate. It has helped increase capacity, and increase resolutions!

Cons

The software took a little time to learn personally, but this is normal with any new software! It is still easy to learn and manage.

Efficient problem solving tool

Pros

I work in an app which helps local pizzerias drive more business. So whenever an issue comes up, it goes to my Kustomer account, it's perfectly accessible, problem solving tool which puts my everyday life at ease. You can even snooze the tickets and solve them another day!

Cons

Helps you to resolve work related tasks

Kustomer is one of the main tools of every company. You can keep track of your employees and all the information with the partners and customers. Overall it's a great product.

Pros

Kustomer is a great tool and software that every company should have. Before Kustomer we were using different softwares and admin but after we started to work in Kustomer we realized how much efficient and easy Kustomer was. This software is part of our daily job where we communicate with our colleagues and solve different tickets and issues. Kustomer allows you to send sms and emails to your partners and customers and keep track of all information in one place.

Cons

So far everything seems to be working fine maybe Kustomer should improve the dropdowns a little bit but so far everything is good.

Customer and Consumer Tracking

As a user that depletes the reporting resources to the max i sometimes find it hard to finish a request with only one report, meaning i would need to create 2-3 reports to present the final result.

Pros

I like how seamless is the maneuvering between the consumer tasks and the customer tasks. Since we are a consumer service company, we have customers that use our services and we serve also the customers of our customers. :) So having all that in one place is awesome.

Cons

Using the in app reporting tool can be a bit tricky. It doesn't give you all the freedom like you would have when you would be querying the data yourself. It lacks advanced filtering and grouping of reports.

So far it`s been amazing. Kustomer is literally an all round player giving me options to deal with tasks and resolve issues for my clients while also having the option to communicate with them in a subtle and professional way. We have multiple departments within the company i work for and assigning the task to the appropriate team/department is super easy. Can`t be happier with it.

Pros

It literally answers any company`s needs by the level of customization available. It has a great ticketing system used for assigning tasks or tickets at each company level. The possibility of assigning tickets with different priorities is also one of the things that i love. It is a all in one tool for partner/client communication by text or email which is absolutely amazing.

Cons

The bugs that appear from time to time. The small lags when working.

Compact product. Highly recommended.

Pros

How organised it is. And how organised keeps the workflow. Amazing asset for big companies.

Cons

At times, dropdown categories tend to get confusing.

Amazing!!

Overall, the whole experience is awesome and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Pros

It has awesome features and I cannot even tell how easy it is to use.

Cons

Nothing, everything works great, I love it

Amazing CRM tool aggregating all communications around the customer

Pros

Every communication from all mediums is nicely organized so you can see everything about the customer. Phone, email, SMS, FB messenger, email, all with great integrations!

Cons

Mobile version could be improved but I may be one of the few using it on the run. If there was a mobile app one day, it would be incredible!

Very helpful platform

Pros

Having the possibility to enter internal and external notes. Being able to generate different reports as well as combining different types of conversations such as emails, texts etc.

Cons

It's an awesome app! User friendly and easy to use.

Pros

It's easy to navigate around, very comprehensive, user friendly, helps us a lot especially with the templates.

Cons

Sometimes it goes so slow especially when creating a new message and the new field doesn't pop- up right away.

Kustomer is great for work

Its great for the business im in, i can keep tabs of what is going on with every specific shop

Pros

Its great to keep everything organized and send tickets to the correct teams

Cons

It logs out itself after a little while of not being active

Easy to navigate - even easier to train new staff.

Pros

The interface is super user-friendly, making it very easy to get a new employee familiar with the software quickly.

Cons

It has moments where it lags & it's tough to get real help from customer support.

Essential for any customer care/service team

Pros

How easily you can track every action/communication that is done by a customer. Having the timeline with everything in one place eliminates need to search to piece together a customer's history. Also can manage integrations with internal software pretty well

Cons

Not super intuitive for new users how it works. The search function is also not the best

Solid Software

Pros

I like that Kustomer allows you to assign tickets, and make internal notes while also responding externally to customers.

Cons

I am a new user, so I sometimes find the interface to be a little confusing and hard to switch between views or find an old ticket. However, that could just be because I am new to the program.

perfect to use for work

Pros

it has everything you need in one place, easy communication great for workplace

Cons

none cons for now, everything works great