Launchcloud Reviews

4.21/5 (19 reviews)

Tom Balmes

Easy to build. Easy to use. Anyone can do it!

Reviewed 2017-01-27

After signing up, I created and tested an app for my company in only 4 days. No programming or script writing skills necessary. Launchcloud's support was able to quickly answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend this product to business owners who need mobile applications but don't have experience developing them or the budget to hire a development team. Ease of use for developer and user

Sandra Hill

Perfect for registers and online forms. Easy to use app. Great customer service with quick response.

Reviewed 2017-03-20

I use this software to create registers for my instructors to fill out on site via the associated app (no wifi needed). These come through to me immediately. There is no other software that I know of that fulfils this function. I also use this software for customers to fill out questionnaires and order forms. I put these forms on my website or social media account and again, they come straight through to me. The system is very intuitive and easy to set up and update. The customer service team are very helpful, knowledgable and respond very quickly, often even late into the eveneing. Great customer service, fast response time.

Robert Webb

Brilliant customer service!

Reviewed 2017-01-23

Safest and most convenient place to store and view my data. Lots of tutorials and FAQ's available if theres things me and my staff don't understand or need help with discovery or improving functionality of my forms. If thats not enough Becky and Matt are always only too happy to help.Easy to use. Visually very easy to navigate.

Terry Martin

Easy to use and personalized customer service

Reviewed 2017-09-27

Cross platform. Form content can be managed live. Different options to obtain data such as drop downs, photo and video make the form engaging. Easy to set up and deploy to users. Can be branded for the client.

Vaughn Steyn

Very user friendly mobile interface and very easy to make new forms as needed.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

Saved time in data capturing and the paperwork is a lot easier to monitor now.It is very easy to create new forms. The ability to attach a photo to a form is brilliant. The app is very easy to use and the offline mode is extremely helpful.

Sanjay Lathar

Great support for a new user.

Reviewed 2017-10-02

Streamline our admin and registration process'The functionality and interlinking between forms and emails. Automation. The clarity of forms, our clients appreciated it. A much better product compared to previous applications used. Well done.

Steve Giles

Practical software and amazing service

Reviewed 2017-03-25

I use these forms mainly for online data collection. Website embeds etc. I am not good with code and Wordpress plugin forms are often clunky, aren't compatible with MailChimp and/or need code to customise. Launchcloud came to my rescue by providing a customizable form to link the opt-in form on my website to MailChimp and excel sheet. EVERY time I contact the team (usually because my lack of technical skills stop me from producing what I need) they are there to help almost instantaneously. This is so valuable when you're in the middle of a website amend and the problem is preventing you from continuing. I can see a lot of thought has gone into how to make forms extremely practical for businesses and the data they need to collect. The only small negative would be navigating around the 'my account' page when I first signed up. I think this has more to do with my lack of experience in working with online programs as opposed to the functionality of the app, though. I remember the same thing happened when I signed up for Facebook! Quickly got the hang of things, though.

Josh Peacock

Slow start when designing the form, but once we got going, great tool. We will use again!

Reviewed 2017-10-10

Forms easily created. Which can then be edited by a developer easily. Ease of use and functionality. It did take us a little while to find the tools to edit a form and customise it, but the support we got from the team was great. The ability to edit the HTML embed code was good, meant we able to set up the form and them use our Front End Developer to edit the finer more detailed areas. Also reporting is clean, well thought out and robust.

Tevra Blankenship

Great customization and flexible platform, excellent customer service

Reviewed 2017-01-27

Launchcloud went the extra mile to make it work for us when no other platform could connect a customer survey to our CRM - they made it happen! They also provided quick, awesome customer service chat along the way. It made me feel taken care of and like I was working with real humans. I think their platform could be visually a bit more intuitive but any time I couldn't figure it out they walked me through everything in moments. I recommend them!Flexibility, connection to CRM.

Akil Islam

Far more powerful than I imagined...

Reviewed 2018-09-07

The ability to design and use my own forms for a great experience on any device is awesomeEasy to use Excellent support Reasonable pricing

Stepg Georgiou

So far I have found launchcloud very useful and user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

The ease of use. The support from the Launhcloud team and the variety of features that are available on the platform.

Tania Piunno

Setting up our form was very difficult but now it's fairly easy to use

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Saves us paperI like that it saves us from having to store hundreds of forms, and keeps them all conveintly online

Erik Valiquette

Flexible platform and outstanding customer service

Reviewed 2017-01-16

I love Lauchcloud and how it has improved our internal processes. We save a ton of time. And their customer service is the best I've come across in years!Easy to use, flexible solutions, outstanding customer service

Tamara Williams

Okay, wish the reporting and directions were a bit better

Reviewed 2018-05-03

not having to type out information submitted into spreadsheet, but still have to formatThe automatic download to google drive and online link to share with everyone and the ability to create an excel spreadsheet.

Myles Coulter

It got done what I needed.

Reviewed 2018-05-03

The multiple of options to ask customers questions made it easy to collect data from our customers.

Dave Edwards

I haven't enjoyed using this, the web based system has no flow and is clunky. The app is ok

Reviewed 2018-05-10

It can be used offline so all of your forms are easily accessible. The image upload is easy and intuitive too

robert burns

Best data capture system I have experienced

Reviewed 2017-03-20

i tried formstack, and survey monkey for my field research but both did not work for me. however Launchcloud lets me gain my data offline on my app. The best!!!

Timothy Hui

opened an account to see features

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-11

the SaaS has a very clean UI and design. Appreciate all of the plug ins available for user to integrate with

Kevin Flammia

Mediocre

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-05

You get what you pay for. Simple process automated. If you're looking for intro product to help expediate, give it a whirl.