Less Annoying CRM Logo

A simple CRM built just for small businesses

Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Suggested alternatives

zoho-crm
salesforce
hubspot-crm

I have created some awesome systems for tracking referrals and testimonials thanks to their suggestions.
The best feature is that the customer service is as advertised, this company really does help. They also understand our industry which helps in the transition to and use of the product.
LACRM is Affordable and Easy to use. It has been a great addition to our business, helping us keep track of test tools, customers, and new leads.
We haven't found anything about the app that is a problem for us.
Haven't used it enough to see if there is anything missing.
There are some features in development I am anxious to see roll out, but none of them are business critical.

RW

Reese W.

Studio Ambassador

Music, 1-10 employees

Simple, effective and OUSTANDING customer service!

Transcript

Lisa W.: Hi, my name is Lisa. I'm an account executive in the photography industry, and I would give...

Tiffany H.

Chief People Person

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Absolutely Lives Up to its Name!

Transcript

Tiffany H.: Hi, I'm Tiffany. I'm a CEO of a non-profit, and I give Less Annoying five out of five. Before...

Larry W.

Commercial Real Estate, self-employed

Less Annoying CRM is a "Buy"

Pros

The helpfulness of the LACRM staffers has been exceptional. They've helped me launch my boutique commercial real estate practice without having to become a software programmer.

Cons

LACRM's program features are all that I need for my boutique real estate practice. I have no negative concerns regarding this cost-effective product.

KD

Kevin D.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

They are truly Less Annoying in every way!

They are amazing and I can't recommend them enough. I feel like we tried so many options prior to Less Annoying and they were exactly what we needed.

Pros

Whatever ways you've found CRM's to be annoying, they are not. Very responsive, helpful and friendly customer service. Unlimited customization of the database to fit our use. And with all the flexibility we have also leveraged the customization to help us with the project management side of our needs.

Cons

You can't bulk update contacts, so have to occasionally go through a merge contacts that get duplicated.

nigel b.

Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 1-10 employees

does what is says on the tin.... but not much more

Pros

ease of use and simplicity are the key words here..... inexpensive and fairly intuitive, overall good Value for Money

Cons

There are very few integrations and it is a little clumsy to use. The format for recording noted doen't make it easy to read and it cannot take in inbound emials into clients records

AK

Autumn K.

Financial Services, self-employed

Great, low-cost product for contact tracking, calendaring, client notes

It's been very reliable. It's one of only two programs I use for my contacts and notes. (the other is my email.)

Pros

I like that it doesn't try to connect me to any other programs (except gmail for the calendaring), it's inexpensive, and the customer service has been really responsive and nice.

Cons

I hate gmail. It bothers me that I can't use the calendar without gmail.

JE

Jon E.

Education Management, self-employed

A fantastic mid to small size replacement for expensive enterprise level CRMs

With 2,000 contacts in my database I need something that is organized and keeps historical information -- LACRM does this with a very functional interface.

Pros

Any good software has a learning curve. The LACRM team, and they really work as a coordinated team, was incredibly available and clear in getting me to understand each feature as I got to it both before and then after I bought in. They worked with me to import my old CRM data. As I used it over the months they were as quick, and I mean really quick, in showing me features I missed. There are many...

Cons

I would love an overall search function that would reach into documents and notes. I cannot respond to an archived e-mail but have to copy/paste a old e-mail into a new one.

MP

Michael P.

Media Production, 1-10 employees

Assessment of Less Annoying CRM by Michael Piercy of Mandelbrot Ltd UK

Very competent and an extraordinarily good helpline, with 40 minute seminars with very inspirational people. You do get the impression that it is an harmonious company and we are doing this from almost 4,000 miles away. There is little choice about going online - and it has huge benefits such as sharing tasks and data - and Less Annoying will hold your hand in that process.

Pros

It has the advantages (and disadvantages) of being online. For older people like myself there is a learning process in moving everything from a locally based network or even single PC and getting used to using it online. Less Annoying understand the difference and help you up this important step.

Cons

There is nothing I like least about it - I still have a little discomfort having used a previous CRM over several years working of a local PC, networked locally, but that is a generic online software issue not in any sense a shortcoming of LA.

JG

John G.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

We really love this CRM

We spent a long time looking at CRMs, many of which were over complicated, not intuitive, and expensive. LACRM does everything we need and at a sensible price. Also, we have support from the U.S. team who are very responsive.

Pros

Intuitive to use. Many customisable fields, great support via email, ease of use with email (you just BCC the CRM). Mailchimp changed the way they handled their email list and LACRM worked with us to adapt the integration.

Cons

It would be good if we could have standard template emails that allowed attachments or automizations

DZ

David Z.

Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 employees

Excellent CRM for our small company (with a big footprint)

We are very happy with LACRM on every level. It has helped us get super-organized in a short time in a painless fashion.

Pros

Less Annoying CRM offers our small company the ability to track each of our individual sales from lead to close, including financial stats. We have set up a special customized contact field for our international dept. We are considering adding a separate pipeline to track collections for delinquent accounts. It’s so flexible and effective, that I can imagine customizing it to track and administer any...

Cons

I can't think of anything I would change. There was a limitation that required documents (PDFs and JPGs of our proposals and contracts) to be stored without specific organization within the contacts only. But that feature has just been upgraded so these docs can be stored attached to the relevant individual sale (opportunity, as we call that pipeline). Not only does the LACRM staff respond immediately to our phone calls for support and instruction; they actually listen to our needs and suggestions and make small, useful, incremental upgrades as necessary. This app offers consistency without rigidity.

DN

Deniz Nur C.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

100% What it says on the label

We're very satisfied with Less Annoying CRM. We have a very small sales team and I think it fits perfectly because it's priced a lot lower than most CRMs, it was easy to set up, but at the same time it still has 95% of the features we wanted. It's saved our sales team maybe adozen hours each week from having to do everything manually, and it's contributed to our revenue from that side thanks to everything now being logged and done in a more systematic way.

Pros

It's a much simpler CRM solution than some of the other well-known ones out there. This meant that its setup took far less than it would've to set up a more complex CRM. But it also manages to maintain an impressive set of features lke automated workflows, email sequences, custom properties, etc.

Cons

It might be a problem if you're planning to quickly expand your sales team. It's only really designed for SMBs and small sales teams so you'd probably have to move over to a different tool once you're past a certain scale.

KC

Kristofer C.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Very good CRM for small businesses

Pros

Easy to use and customise. Moreover easy to import contacts and "getting going"

Cons

Cannot think of any right now, but some cons may appear as we develop our system further. However, the flexibility of the system and customer support should mitigate these concerns.

RH

Robert H.

Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

EXCELLENT CRM PLATFORM with TOP SHELF SUPPORT

We are extremely pleased with this system. It helped our company achieve professional CRM functionality without major expense or long term contractual obligation

Pros

LACRM does exactly what we need without a complicated training curve or major customization. The Customer support team is fantastic. They are friendly, knowledgeable and responsive when the need for consultation arises. A very professional CSR team that understands their Clients needs and steps up to technical challenges.

Cons

I would like to see a better style home page with graphic interface with optional widget type display options and/or ability to see our Company Logo or Brand on the Home page

DL

Darrell L.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

It Really is Less Annoying

Because we can add notes to companies/contacts, and can easily tag and save outgoing emails from Outlook, the communication history with a client is easily seen. This has kept our company organized and has made work flow even better. We recently added a new person to our team, and she was able to jump right in and get to know our clientele rather easily based on those records.

Pros

The user-friendly design made it easy for everyone on the team to adapt. On the calendar, you can choose to see everyone's calendars or just your own, and it's so easy to add notes to contacts/companies that everyone can see, which has facilitated our internal communications.

Cons

As with all changes, the learning curve was the only obstacle, but the LACRM team was always an email or phone call away if we needed assistance. I like that they don't charge extra for technical assistance.

MH

Marcos H.

Packaging and Containers, 11-50 employees

A very strong tool for the micro business sales force

The customer support response time is incredible. Being able to get a response to our most basic questions has been really valueve in our implementation.

Pros

Less Annoying CRM's small scale approach makes it ideal for small businesses like us. It's pricing flexibility has been a very nice addition to a very strong product. The simplicity of how it manages contacts has been well received by our sales team.

Cons

While it is very simple it lacks deep analytics and automation. However We're confident they'll add more features likes this over time that will keep Less Annoying CRM increase it's value as an essential tool for our business.

MW

Michael W.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

Great Cost-Effective Contact Management Tool

We have worked with LACRM since the founding of our company. They are a professional company, with a great product and great support.

Pros

LACRM offers an API that has integrated well into our internal system and our website allowing us to automate many daily tasks that would be extremely time consuming if done manually. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, reducing training time to a minimum.

Cons

The addition of features to allow for bulk actions in reports would be very helpful, i.e., the ability to assign contact in bulk from the Pipeline report.

DK

David K.

Farming, 1-10 employees

Perfect for most small businesses

Really, really easy to learn and the support team is truly awesome. Always willing to help.

Pros

Ease of use and applicability to small business. Most CRM software seems to be designed for large companies and assumes they all have dedicated digital marketing resources constantly running campaigns. That description applies to about 20% of US Companies. Therefore, most CRM systems are expensive, hard to learn. For small business, using them makes as much sense as shooting a gnat with an elephant gun. Less Annoying is just right for many if not most small businesses.

AL

Alistair L.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Less Annoying CRM

I love Less Annoying CRM. The software is perfect. It's exactly what I was looking for, for a decade. The team is relatively small, despite having a triple A product, and so you get the customer care of a small company (they're amazing. Even the MD pops in to assist occasionally if needed) but the capability and functionality of a much larger organisation and they're really responsive. The company's values gel with mine too so I'm very happy with the company and the product and will never leave Less Annoying CRM for elsewhere.

Pros

I like this software so much that I have 4 different accounts. Two for my business, one for managing day to day life and one for writing a book. It's a really adaptable system for organising and managing information, time sensitive or not and has made the running of my business significantly more efficient overall. It definitely saves me a lot of time, plus it's really useful to have all my staff also using the same system. All information is in the one place as opposed to trying to use multiple systems with multiple people to get anything done.

Cons

Integration with my existing business was very simple. It made things a lot easier and better organised. I had been looking for a suitable CRM package for 10 years until I found Less Annoying CRM and on implementation it immediately made everything more efficient. There isn't anything I dislike about this information per se. I'd certainly like various features to be improved but that doesn't mean...

AG

Avery G.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Air Traffic Control for Your Business. It's the DASHBOARD for sure

There are many but LACRM is a MUST for any business. I don't understand people who push back when I suggest they implement it. I have something happen now THREE times with different clients, and here is where LACRM has an opportunity to be creative in their marketing. Video is needed for potential employees of companies who DO NOT WANT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for their activities. I get pushback often from people who are offended that they have to enter data other than contact, into the platform. In other words, they don't want to be held accountable or document their activities. Garbage in equals garbage out.

Pros

LACRM is powerful and easy to navigate. It's flexible too. One can use it for simple contact management, and that's fine, but when all the different modules are set up, this platform is the heartbeat of a business. The platform can easily be misunderstood, and I would imagine most users don't understand the full impact it can make in their activities. The "system" allows you to anticipate what's coming or not based on the activity entered.

Cons

Integration with a current system all depends if a company has its current system documented and understood by all. I provide consulting for companies interested in LACRM (that's one of my businesses). The LACRM part of implementation is seamless. I do have a few other issues. Mail handling is a problem, and I am not pleased with the responses from the team. I've used other CRMs that have the mail built into the platform and that makes for a more confident capture of needed data.

JW

Jen W.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Nearly unstoppable

I've used Salesforce, Zoho, Active Campaign and now Less Annoying CRM. With the other CRMs I really disliked having so many specific fields of data to enter to be able to even enter a prospect into my pipeline. With LACRM, I really enjoy the customization options. If I decide that a particular metric matters, I can add a field to enter it, but I don't need it on there if its not important to me in my industry. This really keeps the work my reps and I do down to a minimum with a maximum output of useful information. That's the point of a CRM to begin with, so to me this really hits the nail on the head.

Pros

LACRM is simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't have many required fields for entering a new contact, so you can take notes on what you do know about an account without being forced to fill in fields you don't have information for yet. I'm using it for my inside and outside sales teams and we're easily able to track separate pipelines and lead sources. When a call comes in, it's easy to...

Cons

I can only think of one but boy would this make a difference for my outside sales team. There is no mobile app associated with the software. I assume there's one on the way. They recently updated the calendar portion of the software and made it much better, so I know they're improving the software regularly. They do walk you through how to set up a shortcut on your device to open their page in your browser, but it is not the same. My browser takes longer, I can't just click on a number to call it, it's harder to navigate on a small device like a phone. That said, the lack of the mobile app is literally my only complaint. This is by far the best CRM I've used, and the pros well outweigh the cons. I will bet they won't go too much longer without a mobile app, anyway.

JS

John S.

I absolutely love Less Annoying CRM easy to use, simple, but very powerful and so inexpensive!

Pros

The price per month is incredible. I'm a one-man shop and that's the deal of the century for everything you get. The interface is easy to use, clear with great features, like totally customizable pipelines, robust calendar, groups, search, import and export, adding users and assigning permissions are both easy. I absolutely love the event setting where you can have a reminder text sent, customizable...

Cons

Only two things: 1) Calendar doesn't sync with iCal. 2) I wish the 'Find a Contact' field was accessible through command F from my keyboard. But those are relatively minor concerns, and I believe are on the wish list for future integration.

PL

Pam L.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

The Perfect System for Us

We absolutely love LACRM. The program meets our needs, but a product is only as good as the people who support it and this, is where LACRM excels. I don't think there is a customer service department better than LACRM. They are quick to respond to us. If they say they are going to get an answer, they'll get an answer and get right back to us. They are incredibly patient, eager to help and cheerful. They speak easy-to-understand English. When I talk with them about a problem, I feel like I'm their only client and they have all the time in the world to help me. Their client support team means the world to us and that's one of the primary reasons we won't ever change.

Pros

What we loved most about LACRM is how easy it was to learn and how easy it is to use. No one in our office is highly technical, so we needed a program that people could understand quickly, was intuitive and allowed us to be up and running quickly. LACRM has exceeded our expectations. We can train new employees on the system and it doesn't take them long to become proficient. My staff LOVES LACRM.

Cons

It doesn't have all the advanced bells and whistles that some of the other programs have but, honestly, I'm not sure we really need them. As a database software to manage our client database and prospects, LACRM meets our needs. Too many features and I'm not sure we need them, and I like the idea of paying only for what I need. The price we pay is extremely fair and reasonable and affordable.

PS

Pat S.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

The crm that works for us and our budget

It works.

Pros

Ease of use and the customer service. Ease of implementation and continuous updates.

Cons

No iOS integration, meaning tasks and mail must be rearranged.

RM

Renee M.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

A common sense, elegant CRM

As a one-person business owner, I was delighted by how quickly I was able to use Less Annoying CRM. It's the kind of software that's so well-designed you think it's too simple. Don't be deceived. It is a powerful software that you can go deeper and deeper into, but there aren't weird tools and menus nor bloated features that visibly get in the way of its basic strengths and functionality. A great example of the designers' common sense is that they didn't create a mobile app just because it's the "cool" thing to do. Their responsive website works like an app on your phone just as it is.

Pros

I was using it effectively within a day, and continued to add contacts and learn features as I went along. Within one month, I couldn't imagine working without it. I had a couple initial questions as I started and was assisted immediately by Less Annoying staff.

Cons

The pipeline feature was harder to understand, but in the end, I didn't need it.

LC

Linda C.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Less Annoying CRM keeps me organized, and focused, so I can see at a glance what matters most!

When I started using this software years ago integrated with a Google calendar I was able to stop using my paper planner and my To-Do List on Excel. I know I am not using all the features of the Contact section that would probably benefit me greatly. I just need to make it a priority to learn about them more. My overall experience is feeling more organized and in control. Again, if I used it to the fullest extent possible I'm sure I would see more of my business goals realized. I should make that a goal for 2021!

Pros

I use the tasks/calendars/reminder as "my bible" for my business, personal, and community tasks and commitments. I love how email correspondence with my clients is logged to their contact file using the bcc feature. I also use the Contact section to keep track of topics I am interested in. For example, I gather and log inspirational quotes for me to draw from when I need a boost or to share with others when they need one.

Cons

There is nothing I like "least". I did recently ask if this software could be used to create a survey and capture results. I'm not exactly sure how that would work, but thought it would be great to have answers to my survey automatically input into my clients' files.

GA

Gord A.

Management Consulting, self-employed

A simple tool that is so easy to use, that you will actually use it.

It helps me stay organized, on top of contacts and keeps track of outstanding items requiring a follow up of some kind. I was using a spreadsheet in the past and it was a nightmare. Less Annoying CRM has really improved my efficiency as well as enabled me to track my contacts and sales funnel in a way that just wasn't possible before.

Pros

The software is easy to use and to learn so it makes integrating it into your daily workflow very simple. The support when I have had an issue, has been tremendous and that is something that is very important particularly when the system is integrated with other tools e.g. MailChimp, Google, etc. Finally, the price is right. It seems like so many subscriptions these days are basic and then you start adding in for all the things you really want until all of a sudden you are paying a significant amount of cash every month. Less Annoying CRM doesn't do this and I appreciate their simple and straight forward pricing model.

Cons

The mobile application is a bit basic and I am looking forward to seeing some upgrades in this area. I also wish there were a few more integration options available. Having said that - the new calendar features and google integration has addressed most of the shortcomings of the previous version in my opinion.

LB

Lisa B.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Affordable and easy to use

Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. They are fast to respond and understand any issues. I rarely need to contact them, but when I do, they are always quick to help and resolve any issues or questions.

Pros

This CRM is easy to use and easy to customize to meet our unique needs. When a customer calls it's easy to pull up their profile and see the whole picture on one page. We are able to handle customer requests and calls much faster now that we see their information in a better way. The sort functions also helps us better analyze buying habits and overall sales trends.

Cons

Although it's possible to add more than one email address per customer, when exporting a group of customers, it is not easy to grab that second email address to add to an email list or import into an email system. The second email address does not have it's own column, it is instead incorporated with the first email address called "All Email Addresses" and separated with a comma.