Mailmodo

Email marketing software with templates and AMP emails

Mailmodo Reviews

Pros

Overall it's a good experience. The team is really helpful and is willing to do things to improve their customer's experience.

SD

Subhash D.

In general I would recommend the solution for the price and the functionality, my experience whas amazing with the support team even as a free user.

Oscar M.

AS

Amandeep S.

ac

arshi c.

In my opinion upload the contacts sometimes is annoying, because not always work well the name and last name field.

Oscar M.

I still find it difficult to understand how to enable sending AMP messages.

UA

Ulmeanu A.

4.6

If you are looking for keeping your customer engagements more engaging, look no further

Customer Support is simply superb - responsive, and ready to help

Pros

Ease of setup Better customer engagement with in-mail interaction API

Cons

Designer improvements with integration with Google Fonts, adding custom blocks

I recommend 100%

I bought a license from PitchGround because, from the commercial, it seemed very appropriate for my marketing purposes.

Pros

I really like this application because it allows me to create emails more dynamic and useful for marketing.

Cons

I still find it difficult to understand how to enable sending AMP messages

Hi Ulmeanu, Thank you for liking our product. Our customer success team will contact you to resolve any issues that you might be facing. Also, please feel free to connect with us at support@mailmodo.com. We are just a ping away.

Intuitive UI and Great Featurs

Pros

Mailmodo is an exceptional addition to our suite of productivity tools.

Cons

While the Features are abundant, additional itegrations would be helpful

Hi Benjamin, We are so happy that you liked our product. We have recently added a lot of new integrations such as Facebook Ad leads, Leadsquare, Shopify, HubSpot, Zoom and Calendly and many more are in our product roadmap. Also, you can use Zapier and Integromat integrations to connect with practically any tool under the sun.

Easy to use--but could be more flexible

As a REALTOR Broker, I encounter industry-standard open and click-through rates with HTML mail. And asking prospects for time to help them in ways they want and need to be helped usually meets with resistance, like when you are trying to take your dog out for a walk that you KNOW it wants to and loves, but simply because you're pulling it on its leash--even though you're pulling towards the door--it digs its heels in and fights against what it really wants. But Mailmodo allows me to ask the questions I need to, to best help my clients, without requiring them to click out of their email client that they were in the mood for reading, in. No friction, no resistance.

Pros

The integration of Google AMP into emails itself in ways OTHER than just playing videos is a great innovation, so Mailmodo is leading the pack that way--by including form elements INTO an email without having to open a browser, you reduce friction significantly and resistance to actually filling out the form (if this capterra form were in the email, for example, I would have filled it out LONG ago...just saying) Visual (but not drag and drop) email constructor helps turn concept into email. Its implementation of set of basic "templates" is meant to cover all the typical use cases but of course you'll have to do a lot of customization to flesh out the emails to become more than just gimmicky.

Cons

The "visual" builder is kind of like building a zap: it's definitely "no-code," but it's definitely not "drag n' drop," which still makes building somewhat clunky. One major setback I've had to implementing it so far, though, is that the SMTP validation is absolutely picky and idiosyncratic; I had one domain validate once and never again after that. It also does not allow you to customize the DKIM selector so if you're trying to add SendGrid, for example, but already use Sendgrid to send transactional emails from other tools, you may run into a situation where you have to choose only one tool or the other.

Hey Robin, thanks for your feedback. I will definitely take a look into the issues that you have raised. Also, the visual journey builder can be used to set up sequences and conditional triggers with just drag-and-drop action except for the step where you want to set up an API endpoint trigger for the automation. Also check out the latest updates to the visual journey builder and let us know what you think. Also, I will send you a personal email to talk about the SMTP validation concern that you have raised. Once again, thanks for your feedback and we are so glad you are with us on this journey.

Mailmodo : Truly Bringing the Future Generation of AMP Emails

I am amazed by the features provided by Mailmodo. Just give it a try and then you will realise the power of AMP E-mails created using Mailmodo. Indeed Mailmodo is a most advanced E-commerce and Startup Focused All in one E-mail Marketing Tool set which brings more conversions and Brand Awareness at reasonable price. Recommended : I will recommend Mailmodo to all the Startups, Marketers, Community Forums, Affiliate Marketers, Business Owners and Educational Institutions. All the best to Mailmodo Team for Glorious Future Journey.

Pros

Pros : 1. No - Code AMP & HTML E-mail builder with pre-built Ecom focused templates. 2. Can Import E-mail templates from other E-mail building platforms like Stripo. 3. Smart Triggers, Transactional E-mails and integrations with Zapier, Zoom, Calendly, Hubspot. 4. Custom SMTP giving high E-mail deliverability. 5. Easy to use interface with in-depth Knowledge base. 6. E-mail tracking and smart AMP & HTML Emails Analytics Dashboard with Collecting Leads and data from users. 7. Indeed Value for Money.

Cons

Cons : Instead of Cons I will say these might be the improvements and suggestions for Mailmodo Team. 1. Limited no. Of Templates and Blocks. 2. Support for New Users for Custom SMTP setup might be improved as it requires guidelines for beginners. 3. No built in integration with Woocommerce. Features Request : 1. Video Emails and Embeds. 2. Email Signature Templates. 3. Plugins or integration with WordPress and Woocommerce. 4. Sub-Accounts or Sub Users with limited access to build E-mail campaigns.

Hi Chaitanya, Thank you for your valuable suggestion. We have included your template and block improvements and onboarding guideline feedback in our roadmap and will update the product with plentiful templates and block types. Also do check out our Template page to access our library of templates there.

An interactive and easy to use mail service.

so far it seems easy to use,

Pros

The easy AMP implementation. I was looking for such ways to make the mail more interactive and found your software at the very right moment. I like the templates and mails are easy to create. I am still learning to use it efficiently though.

Cons

I need to be a bit more careful while using it since there are some selections regarding HTML and AMP which can make a difference when you send your an email. Most of my emails are going to spam which I do not understand the reason for since it didn't happen on Mailchimp. I find it difficult to integrate my SMTP.

Interactive emails made easy

I have just recently started to use it. I see that it has nice options like an easy way to get the authorization to send AMP messages, the possibility to create action based auto-responders with triggers, and to integrate with ecommerce sites like Shopify (or it is in the roadmap). And that is being developed fast.

Pros

I like that it focuses on getting better conversions rates using a new technology (AMP emails) that has tons of potential. For me the problem that Mailmodo solves is that before AMP emails only 3% of the people that opens regular emails go to the destination page (that sometimes is slow to load, have cookies or other distractions). Now it is easy to deliver the whole experience, even to sell and receive the payment in a fast and convenient, secure and fast way in the same email reader.

Cons

What I like the least is that I thinks that APM technology still needs to be more developed. And allow more users to load it okay in the email server, and it would be good to have even more two ways interactions (like polls, write and show live moderated comments, etc)

Hi Raul, We are happy you liked our product. We will keep you informed about the new features that we keep added to our product every now and then.

Provides some fantastic yet underused email marketing features

Overall, a good experience. I did need to contact their customer support twice to get 121 help with using their API with general webhooks. Once we figured out how to get personalisation fields in, it worked fine. I appreciated their support with it.

Pros

The ability to embed forms and calendars as well as link the email sequence to other 3rd party tools is really valuable.

Cons

The user flow through the software takes some learning and is not as intuitive as it could be. With a little more investment into tracking user flows through their software Im sure they can iron out the parts which are difficult to understand though.

Hi Daniel, We are happy to know you liked our product and would be glad to to take you through the product. I would love to set up a demo call for you.

Great features with great customer support

Would recommend giving it a try to everyone.

Pros

The AMP e-mail really adds polish to our emails and we are able to customize our emails easily without any problems.

Cons

I hope to see additional features developed on building out AMP forms.

Hi Sanil, Thank you for liking our product. We will keep you informed with our regular Product Update newsletters containing all the latest and useful features that we add to our product.

Makes getting started with AMP emails super easy!

Pros

1. Easy to edit and loads of styling options for design 2. Ability to upload own HTML files and connecting with an SMTP makes it equally good enough as an email marketing tool 3. Ability to apply for AMP with Google directly from Mailmodo 4. Easy to integrate with other apps 5. Would love to see team events support for Calendly, carousels, accordions, and animations in the AMP emails in near future. 6. Would love to see ability to export the code for the email templates we design on Mailmodo.

Cons

1. Journey builder can be improved 2. The AMP features are majorly restricted to forms right now All things aside, I think it's still a relatively new player, so there's a long way to go. Nevertheless, excited to see the future updates and versions

A good and reliable tool for email marketing

A good and reliable portal with a competent team

Pros

Ease of use and assured deliveries unlike other platforms

Cons

Need option of customizable quotes based on user's requirement

Great benefits for the price!

Pros

Easy to use and create the campaigns, love the automation you can create, really helps spend less time prospecting.

Cons

Hi Oscar, we are sorry to know that you faced such an issue. You can connect with us at support@mailmodo.com for any further assistance.

Great tool to send interactive AMP emails

Pros

The ability to set up AMP emails, test them and schedule/send them.

Cons

Negating one campaign list from another campaign to remove overlap is a feature that is unavailable at the moment.

Easy to use AMP email tool

Pros

AMP Emails, Interactive Emails and very convenient to use.

Cons

Can work on the pricing a little bit. Some more features can be added in the gold plan

No brainer and a must have software

Pros

This is one of the best applications to use AMP mails. Loved the interface, very easy and accessible to use. The kind of support they provide is awesome.. Must must have application

Cons

This is a bit technical only to integrate with your personal email for the purpose to personalize AMP Email

Abhas Gupta review

7/10

Pros

Good product with good features for bulk mailing, A/B testing and analysis

Cons

Consolidated report for Blocked and unsubscribed emails IDs could have been better

Hi Abhas, thank you for your suggestion. As of now, we have included such a report in our product and now you can download a consolidated report for blocked and unsubcribed emails in our product.

Innovating how emails work

Pros

Love the features Mailmodo provides, they're the first to bring these to market. Absolutely amazing!

Cons

It's a bit expensive, but it definitely delivers value.

Hi Deep, We are elated that you liked our product and it gives us the encouragement we need to build unique and useful email marketing features.

Mailmodo review

Pros

I like the ease of creating surveys and how seamlessly someone can take the survey

Cons

It's a big laggy at times and I have to wait for sometime

Great AMP approach for email

Pros

It's great to be able to get interactions within the email itself without taking the user out of context

Cons

Some email services and clients still don't fully support AMP

Hi Hugo, Thank you for your valuable feedback. AMP emails are currently supported in Google, G-Suite, Yahoomail, Mail.ru. Users with other email clients will be able to see a fallback HTML without the hampering of their email experience.

Future of email

Pros

Easy visual builder, ability to drag and drop email fields and design to our liking.

Cons

Everything worked as I expected. There are some integrations I am missing, but those are coming in a future update.