MemberLeap Reviews

4.79/5 (38 reviews)

Karen Clark

We are VERY happy with Vieth and the MMS system

Reviewed 2012-11-29

We moved from Avectra Netforum/Memberfuse to Vieth. We were very unhappy with the Netforum system and the Avectra support team. Moving from a big name system to Vieth was a bit scary but I have to say the experience so far has been amazing. From the start I could see the major differences. Vieth came up with the design for our site and then built it very qucikly as part of our implementation fee. They took care of everything which was a big difference from Avectra. Once in the system I quickly realized how much easier the MMS system was to use vs. Netforum. I spent months getting Netforum setup to work the way we needed and MMS was about 1 week. Avectra promised a bunch of functionality during the RFP process and then we were surprised to find things not working the way we expected. Vieth was very honest and we got what we expected. A support ticket at Avectra would sit for a few months but at Vieth it is worked on that week. We are very happy with Vieth and highly recommend them.-Very easy to use admin console. Once you figure out where everything lives it is easy to get around the system -We have a great deal of flexibility with the system when it comes to customizations. Vieth is great with making changes for the better. If it is outside of the normal system requirements there will be cost associated however with our last system we could not customize anything -Member side is straight forward. Easy to use -It does what they say. Sales team is very open with their product. They don't promise anything outside of the system functionality -Very few bugs. Our last system had new releases often however they usually introduced new bugs to the environment. -The support staff is VERY responsive. I was worried at first as the staff is on the smaller size however they are much quicker to resolve issues then our last "big name" system. I will send in a support email and someone is working on it that day!

Kermit Liebel

Teaching an old dog new tricks

Reviewed 2017-01-30

I am 79 years old and not very computer smart. I am FORBPO's Treasurer and the primary user of the MemberLeap program. This whole project has been a challenging experience for me. The personnel at Vieth Consulting, who were involved with our project, have been very professional and patience with me which was greatly appreciated and gave me confidence to continue to go forward. The billing program has reduced much time and has resulting in a greater and more timely response from our members. The ability for members to review their personal data and make corrections or up date their information has reduced the time that I had to spent doing that task in the past. The Event part of the program was more of a challenge for me in setting up the event and the registration for our annual event. After some trial and error and assistance from Vieth, I was able to develop and put on line our annual convention program and registration. The one thing that the program did not accomplish, which was a disappointment, was the ability to produce a PDF Registration Form. FORBPO's member are mostly elderly. One third of our membership do not use computers. I had to develop a separate PDF registration form using another application program. I have to manually enter the information from the hard copy registration form into the Event program in order to trap all the event information that I need to track. There have been some minor cliches but the more a work with, and the better I understand the program, the more a like it. I have only been working with your/our program for less than 30 days. However, for the most part, it is fulfilling our business needs. I believe the more I work with and understand the program, the more I will learn the full potential of the program. It is a big time saver. It is good to have all our information in one integrated database were we had three different systems in the past.

Shannon Moad

Great association management web hosting!

Reviewed 2019-02-12

Association management databases can be tricky; MemberLeap helped us customize the site to work with specific needs with different types of membership. They have also helped us figure out a way to merge and sync 3 different databases into one, each maintaining their own integrity.We used MemberLeap several years ago to custom build our association sites, and when the time came to add a new site, it was an easy decision. They have a great and attentive staff; their system is very user-friendly; issues and problems are resolved quickly; and any custom updates made are available to all clients.

Jennifer Granger de Huerta

Vieth Consulting Employees are Fantastic with MemberLeap!

Reviewed 2016-06-01
Review Source: Software Advice

MemberLeap gets the job done and is fairly user-friendly. Vieth Consulting is top-notch. They have been the most professional, efficient, and friendly staff to work with and always have our best interest in mind. We are a small nonprofit with unique needs and they have worked well with us to understand those needs. Vieth Consulting staff have been such a pleasure to work with over the past 14 months. Professional, friendly, and efficient with a fast turnaround time on help tickets.

Dawn Vinson

Attractive front end and excellent support. Spending 25% fewer man-hours in system.

Reviewed 2018-04-03

Decreased our website/database cost by 20%, decreased our staff man-hours in the system by 25%. Easy enough to maintain that we were able to bring daily management of website back in-house.All the energy is on the front-end to build. Once up and running it is a champ. Custom set-up from beginning. Team meetings were productive. Support for migration was superb. Launch date was met. Response time is always impressive.

karen clark

Great company and product

Reviewed 2018-07-06

Much more organization and efficient solution than what we were using. Amazing website design/implementation.The software is easy to use and most functions we need are included. Anything not included is easy to add on for a reasonable fee. They have been very accommodating. Everything is much more efficient. This is the second non-profit I have brought to Member Leap. I liked the company so much and the product offering worked so well that when it came time to I recommended my new employer use MemberLeap.

Amy Wills

The set up was super easy, and the live support from the team at Vieth was really helpful.

Reviewed 2018-04-20

I'm able to spend less time on membership administration and more time on membership development. MemberLeap also gives our members the opportunity to interact with each other, which it so critical for our industry. It checked off so many boxes that we had for our ideal member-management system at a very affordable price. It's pretty intuitive, especially from the user end. I was worried about our demographic skewing older, but it's been really smooth for our members. Renewals are SO EASY with this system, which saves me tons of time. I keep discovering new, useful features, and I can tell it was designed by listening to the needs of membership professionals.

Clive Woodley

This system works very well and is easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-04-28

The ability to handle the details of all our members, including their payments.It is easy and intuitive to use. It has all the functionality I need and more. The support is excellent. They are quick to understand my questions and needs. Anything I have wanted has been speedily resolved.

Mandy McDonough

Fantastic Customer Service and Great Software

Reviewed 2016-06-27

We have had only positive experiences with Vieth Consulting and the MemberLeap software. The software is very user-friendly, and we have been very pleased with the various customization options available. As our organization is ever-evolving, it is important that we have a software platform that is able to grow with us - MemberLeap delivers, largely due to the outstanding service that Vieth Consulting provides. They are excellent problem-solvers, and are always eager to help ensure the software is meeting our needs at every turn. The software offers a variety of functionalities that have been integral to building our member database and sales leads. I would highly recommend this product.

Ann Murray

If You Need Member Software -- This is IT!

Reviewed 2017-09-21
Review Source: Software Advice

I would encourage anyone to check out MemberLeap. We have had others -- this one is the best!Super easy to use for both admin and members. Has everything we need -- directory, renewals, event registration, you name it. Links to our Quickbooks so monthly reconciliation is a breeze. Great value! Highly recommend! We have implemented a couple custom features that are make this software even more valuable for us.

Gretchen Jordan

Easy to use - lots of features we need with room to grow!

Reviewed 2016-05-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Customer service has always been very prompt and helpful. There is also a way to view saved help requests we've made in the past and combined with the online database and videos we can usually figure out the answer ourselves. Our website has been able to grow with the features we need and room to expand our member services as well. We appreciate that we have a lot of ways to add pages, documents, features on our own. Our recent redesign went well due to great communication and foresight on the part of Vieth (they knew how to explain technical terms if needed).

Deb Mortenson

Five stars across the board for MemberLeap. The customer support rocks.

Reviewed 2017-04-28

MemberLeap streamlined our office procedure and provides a professional interface for our members. MemberLeap software is totally user friendly, for both the administrator and our members. The "look" is professional. Training is very thorough. Requests for help are answered promptly.

Dulany Hall

MemberLeap Review

Reviewed 2016-11-05

From site architecture planning to graphic design, and from the first contact eight years ago to ongoing service today, my experience with Vieth Consulting's MemberLeap has met or exceeded my expectations and those of SSGA's members.Easy to use for both members and administrators, rapid service response, fair value.

Kari Cline

Vieth has been a positive experience for me.

Reviewed 2017-05-01

I find it user friendly and easy to use. It supports my association with relevant tools without being cumbersome and overly difficult.

Tiffany Dziurman

Great company to work with; answers questions promptly; easy to follow instructions and prompts.

Reviewed 2017-04-28

Ease of use; functionality; customer-friendly; customizable; includes needed and necessary functions to provide our members with the information they need.

Allison Crawford

Great experience switching to MemberLeap

Reviewed 2017-06-02

It's really easy to use and intuitive, even for people with no experience professionally managing a website or member management software. The project managers and programmers who designed an built the site were very responsive, helpful and patient. The system is half the cost of our former system and looks and works a thousand times better.

Lisa Robinson

Great app for consolidation of data and communication for our association.

Reviewed 2017-05-12

Consolidation of several other softwares so only have to use one now.Consolidated the functions of Filemaker, Constant Contact and Wordpress, making it one stop shopping! The customer service team is fast, friendly and efficient.

Kim Wesoloski

I love using Memberleap for our database

Reviewed 2017-06-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Very user friendly! It has all everything our association needs in one place. We have our database in one place, we can print labels, send email blasts and our newsletter to our members.

Michelle Cordano

Top-notch service, talented staff, responsive and friendly!

Reviewed 2016-05-20
Review Source: Software Advice

I really like the broadcast messaging feature, which adds a level of professionalism to my communications to members. I also like the billing system, which automatically invoices members, and reminds them when their membership fees are due!

Kim Wesoloski

I highly recommend Vieth Consulting and the MemberLeap Software

Reviewed 2016-05-26
Review Source: Software Advice

The software is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I'm always impressed by the service we receive from Vieth Consulting. If I have a problem they get back to me immediately and always take care of the problem promptly.

Kate Fisher

Viet's Member Leap is a Powerful Tool!

Reviewed 2016-05-17
Review Source: Software Advice

The Member Leap application makes complex tasks easy and is very flexible. We can do anything we need to do for the club with the tools. Vieth is SO responsive. They respond to questions and request immediately. We never feel like we are left hanging.

Carmine D'Alessandro

My experience with MemberLeap has been very positive. Everyone has been very willing to help.

Reviewed 2017-06-29

Better management and member interaction than our old websiteProbably the strongest reason I like MemberLeap software is how it streamlines member management tasks. It's a real labor saver in that respect. Next is the flexibility of the software. Because all organizations are not the same, It has nearly every conceivable scenario covered and all of that is available to us through the configuration panel.

Shawn Woodin, Ed.D.

Highly Recommended!

Reviewed 2015-06-03

Before working with Vieth, we had member information spread across 6 spreadsheets, and an update in one did not mean that they were all updated. We also had a complicated spreadsheet to track dues, and all reports were basically manually compiled. For the website, we needed to spend a large amount of time and money to make simple updates. Last year we spend 2 weeks of 2 people's staff time preparing invoices--that's 160 hours of work. After integration from Vieth, we did the same work in less than two hours. Through Vieth's services, all of our spreadsheets, contact information, and dues information are integrated. We have one source for our data. The website is easy to update, much like a document in Word, and we don't spend additional funds to make small updates. We can keep it relevant. Vieth staff were fabulous to work with, responsive to our many, many questions and very professional. This process requires commitment and a point person from your organization/association to manage--but if you have that person, the process will flow easily.

Sarah Christian

Veith Consulting Web Design and Support

Reviewed 2016-12-11

We are a state-wide organization that provides professional development for the field of volunteer engagement through networking, idea exchanges, training, and an annual conference. We use this website to manage our membership, communicate with our members, and market our training and annual conference. The site allows for public pages and pages for member access only. Veith's web designers worked with us to build the site and the appropriate pages. The back end is very user-friendly and intuitive. It is easy to navigate, change, add or update information. The event registration module allows complete customization. All of the modules have robust reports. The built-in 'Help' system is very complete and easy to access. Their customer support is unparalleled. Email queries are answered swiftly and unlike many other websites, the staff answers the phone to help solve issues. I would recommend this business and their talented group to any organization looking to build a new or redesign an existing site.

Ceila Rethamel

MemberLeap has helped the management of our membership database by providing access for everyone.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-05-08

It was very quick for us to move from an Excel spreadsheet to a web-based membership database. Additionally, the access for members has been greatly improved as well as for the volunteers and staff that support members.