All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Preferred Patron Loyalty

Loyalty marketing and gift card management

Preferred Patron Loyalty Reviews

John H.

COURTNEY L.

Read the full review
This is a great third party loyalty application. The user interface is very easy to use by my cashiers while they are interacting directly with customers.

Charles S.

John M.

Read the full review
We are a car dealership and have always struggled with getting the return business for the service department after the sale.

Jonathan W.

Jessica H.

4.9

Thank You, Preferred Patron!

Last year I began the search for a Loyalty Program (LP) for our Non-Profit Resale Boutique. We have a great many followers and I wanted to offer my shoppers another opportunity to save money while they support a great organization. Originally I thought I had better speak to several LP because I wanted to ensure the correct fit. Being a faith based non-profit I wanted to confirm to our board members,...

Pros

Being a faith based non-profit I wanted to confirm to our board members, donors, volunteers and supporters that we were associated with a respectable company.

Cons

The tablet interaction with software isn't working like I had anticipated.

Operations Director

Overall Preferred Patron is a great loyalty program. They have really spent time understanding how retailers market and what they need to create effective marketing campaigns. This program is intuitive and easy to use solution and most importantly very pliable and customizable. Anytime I have a question or I think of something new I'm not sure how to do I pick up the phone and just ask. The team is always happy to answer my question or walk me thru a new process.

Pros

I used to use a loyalty program that sent customer rewards via direct mail. Before deciding to sign up with Preferred Patron I was concerned about migrating to an entirely electronic based rewards program. My primary concern was that the direct mail our customers were receiving in their mailboxes weekly was driving their shopping frequency. After seeing a very personalized demo and realizing how...

Cons

I have not come across anything that has caused us issues.

Great one stop loyalty solution

Preferred patron is an end -to-end loyalty solution. It combines features found in other standalone solutions in an easy to use format. We handle most of our promotional and informational communications through the program. It has also allowed us to manage and grow our customer database. Overall it is a great product with excellent support.

Pros

The program is very easy to use. It has most of the functionality of even higher priced competitors. The backend compatibility with Tango Card makes transactions easier. The level of service provided by Preferred Patron is excellent.

Cons

There are no issues that jump out. We are happy with the software.

We switched away from them

grumpy and condescending

Pros

nothing really at all. At first they were helpful, but then...

Cons

difficulty of creating newsletters, they were not flexible inworking with our needs.

I've been a client of Preferred Patron for a few years now, I have always had a positive experience.

Pros

We are very happy with all of the features that Preferred Patron offers, they are up to date with current trends in marketing solutions, they offer excellent help and suggestions and work with you one on one if you should need it. Preferred Patron allows for us to offer discounts of services and product to those who are supporting our business and weed out those who just want the "cheapest" price...

Cons

I can't really think of any cons to speak of... if I have to say something it would be keeping up with all of the new innovative features that get added.

An amazing product, excellent customer service, prompt support; you'll be a loyal customer for life!

Increased visibility thanks to the customized rewards cards, ease of use vs our previous rewards system, and a convenient solution for storing customer info and contacting them on special occasions or about promotions.

Pros

Preferred Patron is so unbelievably user friendly! Our initial implementation of the program was quick and easy, and we loved how we were able to really customize it for our needs. We've been using the program in our high volume, fast paced orthodontic office for over 7 years, and haven't once considered changing. Our patients enjoy being able to log into the online portal hosted on our website to...

Cons

We've had nothing but excellent experiences in interacting with Preferred Patron and have recommended them countless times. I'm honestly trying to think of a single con and it's just not possible!

Preferred Patron is "Boss" in this industry!!!

I learned about Preferred Patron from one of our patrons (a dentist), who was currently using this product and saw that I was using Royalty Rewards. Upon comparing our experiences and cost, I knew immediately that I had to contact Preferred Patron, which I did soon after. Upon learning of the various options, pricing and available resources, I could have kicked myself for having spent more than 3 times...

Cons

A “must-have” for every retail store

Our loyalty program has been one of the biggest factors in the growth of our new retail store. Now with COVID, we were closed for over a month. Being able to communicate with our loyalty members allowed us to do thousand of dollars in sales while closed that wouldn’t have happened otherwise. We consider this program a required cost of doing business, and one that more than pays for itself.

Pros

Ability to automate marketing and rewards. Ability to easily sign up and regularly communicate with customers.

Cons

Would love to be able to edit and send marketing emails from my iPad! I rarely use my laptop anymore so this would definitely help better manage my time. Also the ability to schedule multiple marketing emails at a time would be helpful.

Thank you Jeff. We appreciate your feedback. We are actively enhancing the capabilities of our iPad compatible tools and will keep you posted on that. Regarding being able to schedule multiple marketing emails, this capability does exist today. Your account representative will contact you show you how to accomplish that! Thank you again.

Excellent software

Pros

What I like about this program is its low price, it is very powerful and easy to use, it allows you to do SMS campaigns and we benefit in sales.

Cons

I am very grateful to this program has helped me to raise my sales, the only thing I can criticize is that my clients have told me that on occasion is slow the program.

Good News! Our techs were able to identify your modem simply needed a reboot. Modems can sometimes get fouled up and experience less than satisfactory WiFi performance. A reboot often resets it back to normal operation. If the problem persists, we suggest you contact your Internet provider.

API integration flawless and works great!

We wanted to give our customers a easy way to review their earned points and super simple one click way to redeem their points... this was accomplished flawlessly using the Preferred Patron solution!

Pros

The most awesome part of the API integration was quick to market, it actually only took our developer 6 hours to implement and have a working demo... if fact they didn't have one feature and the Preferred Patron developer turn around a new API for us to integrate with in mere hours! They are very easy to work with and the API documentation is very well documented and easy to follow... it made our job super easy to launch and didn't encounter any bugs with their API's or missing info in the docs... great job guys!

Cons

None, the API preformed exactly as we needed and worked great.

This is a very user friendly and effective software to help keep track of our clients

To be able to keep track of our clients on the last time they have been in our office

Pros

I like the verifying e mail toggle to make sure that the clients have given us a good email address.

Cons

the birthday and miss you points we have set up does not always work. I have to make sure I click the correct points in 2 different places to make sure that the points take effect

Hello Donna. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear, after a solid 2.5 years on our system, that it continues to demonstrate value to your business. Good News! I was able to quickly identify the problem you are experiencing with automatic point credits and applied the necessary changes to your account to make all that work! Going forward, any point credits associated to any of your campaigns will automatically deposit to the members accounts! (This was simply as setup parameter not being enabled on Birthday, Anniversary and Miss You campaigns in your account.) Thank you again The Preferred Patron Staff

Fantastic Product, Fantastic Service

Improved customer loyalty and communication of special events, sales and announcements to customers.

Pros

The software is very powerful but easy to use. Good functionality and good reports along with cloud storage make the software pretty much worry free. The user also owns the data, so if you decide it doesn't work for your company, you get to keep the data. New staff members are able to use the software within minutes. Also, the technical support is fantastic. In a world where most tech support is lacking, the people at Preferred Patron pick up the phone and work with you until any problem is fixed. A rare thing these days.

Cons

I really don't have anything bad to say about the software. If I had to pick one thing, I guess the software updating process could be a little easier and/or automated, similar to Windows updates.

PROBABLY MOST AMAZING LOYALTY PROGRAM (yes BY FAR BETTER THAN royalty rewards i said it)

I am a member of the restaurantowner.com they recommended us Royalty Rewards - so fine, went through their scphiel, watched the video, and yes I was impressed. Then I did research on others just so I know how to approach these sales calls. Came across PreferredPatron, scheduled a demo with Brett. Let me tell you when I saw the features of Preferred Patron to that or Royalty Rewards I asked the rep...

Cons

My overall experience with Preferred Patron has been nothing less than outstanding in all aspects!

Pros

The entire process was very easy to begin with. When I first called in, I spoke with customer care who set-up the account. Agent called me within a day or two and began to get the Loyalty Rewards program up and running. He was very instrumental in tailoring a program that met my needs as the owner of a Collectibles Card Shop/Tournament store. I cannot say enough about how helpful he was and continues...

Cons

I really have nothing negative to say about the software. The only problems that I have had is when Windows decides to update itself. They have to access the tablet to correct the problems that any automatic updates cause.

Great Product and Great Company

What a pleasure doing business with such a responsive company. We've been in business for 52 years and have dealt with hundreds of companies during that time and I can tell you that the people at Preferred Patron are among the best. It was very important to us that we deal with a reputable, responsive company...someone that will be there if there is a problem and I can tell you that you can rely...

Pros

Reliable, free trial, affordable, ease of use, powerful but simple.

Cons

I wish it was integrated with our POS software so there is less manual entry. That said, I believe they told me it was an option I could pursue. If that option is available, we haven't pursued it yet.

Excellent return on our investment. This platform has helped us grow our business faster.

Sales growth Greater customer loyalty Reduced advertising costs

Pros

A perfect combination of a loyalty, customer retention and promotion systems. Our business has grown faster since using this product and I feel its worth every penny and then some ! The platform is always receiving improvements that make growing our business even easier. Customer support for this product is excellent ! They spend as much time as needed to help you through any issue or question...not that you'll need a lot of support but its nice to know its available !

Cons

The only real gap is more accessible documentation. The support for this product is amazing, however at times I feel that having some form of online or quick access information on some of the features (especially new ones) would be helpful. This being said, a quick call to customer support has always proven successful.

I choose Preferred Patron 4 years ago because they were the only ones offering SMS text messaging.

Approximately 90% of my customers are enrolled in the program. With this program we have established a relationship with those customers. They benefit by getting 5% cash back on all their purchases and I benefit by being able to reach out to all my customers with Flash Sales that increase sales by approximately 20% on the days I do the SMS text blast.

Pros

I like how easy it is to create SMS text message marketing campaigns. The customer service is top notch. I went to send out an SMS blast on Thanksgiving and I didn't have enough credits.

Cons

The templates for email blasts are very confusing. It is not user-friendly. I stopped using the email marketing campaign part of my account and I now send all my emails through Constant Contact.

The Preferred Patron team are professional, knowledgable and very helpful.

questions are short and sweet!

Pros

The Preferred Patron Loyalty products allows any size business to cost effectively implement a Reward Program to both keep and increase their customers' loyalty. The product is very flexible and can be easily customized to meet any corporate needs. The product also provides extensive reporting features to help you track your Reward Members' activity and the responsiveness of any specific campaigns. Great customer support team!

Cons

Although the inital setup of our "Leone Luxury Rewards Program" was complicated given the various reward tiers and associated bonus offers, the customer support team at Preferred Patron were extremely helpful, knowledgable and responsive.

Service, Options, and Professional

The staff at Preferred Patron is second to none! They are always available even during evening and weekend hours. They all have such a strong knowledge of the software and it's capabilities that calling in for help is quick and easy. They all have the ability to demonstrate and suggest ways to better use the tools available and drive profits to our bottom line. Selecting Preferred Patron as our loyalty program partner was absolutely one of our best business decisions this year.

Pros

The software allows you so many options for promotion that your customers always feel like something new is coming at them. The ability to design for each of our 11 locations, yet keep core promotions running simultaneously has been a key to our sales growth.

Cons

I have not experienced any "cons" with Preferred Patron

Preferred Patron has contributed greatly to the overall success of our business.

Pros

The software allows for customization specific to my business. I am able to reward different customer actions different ways and change it whenever I would like to. I am also a huge fan of the back office controls. I can run easily track the progress of specific promotions, create new ones, and monitor employee performance with ease. I also LOVE that Preferred Patron is always trying to make their program better. The introduce new features and keep my business a step ahead of everyone else.

Cons

I don't think I have any dislikes. Any questions or concerns I had were always immediately addressed and resolved.

Well Above Expectations

Our small business had very specific needs and after much research found Preferred Patron. After learning the system and training on it we were quite pleased with the ease of use and my wife was especially pleased with the marketing abilities. I must say that we had 1 little speed bump on the install on one of our 6 registers; Brett at PP stayed well beyond hours (around 11pm) determined to fix it...

Pros

Ease of use and willingness of company to help with any issue we may have.

Cons

None yet

Best in the Market!!

We were struggling to find a cost effective way to distribute promotions without incurring excessive advertising costs. We can now offer our customers controlled promotions at different levels based on data that's being collected from our customers without any extra effort from us. Our customers are doing the work for us and bringing the data to us... The software does the rest!!!

Pros

The software is many levels deep and is easy to use at every level. Whether you're an end user, cashier or system administrator you have easy access to the all the information you need. In addition to this if there are ever any problems you need only call and the friendly staff at Preferred Patron will always come through with a fast and effective solution. Our business has grown as a direct result of this software and we have seen an immediate return on our investment. We can now cater better to our loyal customers with customized promotions that make them feel unique to our business. I would strongly recommend this software to anyone looking to improve their customers experience!!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We are very happy.

It has been amazing

Client engagement Increased customer loyalty

Pros

Ease of use for signing up customers, no long forms- just Name and Tel no., email. The customer engagement part is awesome as the emails are customizable, from welcome email to remainder emails and notification email. This can also be turned on or off as needed. We are able to integrate it into our POS Gives our pharmacy store a leverage to compete with larger chain stores reward programs and assists us to keep more clients in the community. It can be customized to any business size and there is something for every business.

Cons

Never had any issues since installation and we have not had the need to call support services although they are very responsive when we were doing the instalation.

The Preferred Patron Loyalty Program is Perfect for Us!

Two years underbelt and I'm still very satisfied! I operate a small chain of self-serve yogurt cafes with two check-out registers at each store. I had originally thought about a tablet system by Belly. I see it in use a 7-Eleven. However, I wanted a spend based system instead of a visit based "check-in" style solution, as I believe a family of 5 deserves more credit than a individual customer,...

Cons

Extremely satisfied with the program. My customers love it and I appreciate their loyalty.

Pros

Ease of use and ll the data i get. I can have sales that cater to a specific type of customer. To promote a sale, for example, I send one email and I'm connected directly to thousands of customers.

Cons

Not much to dislike. The program is great very easy to use, extremely functional. I am very satisfied and I'm also aware that I haven't used it to its full capability.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.