Preferred Patron Loyalty Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.47/10

See full reviews by rating

We have a great many followers and I wanted to offer my shoppers another opportunity to save money while they support a great organization.
An amazing product, excellent customer service, prompt support; you'll be a loyal customer for life.
After learning the system and training on it we were quite pleased with the ease of use and my wife was especially pleased with the marketing abilities.
The only problems that I have had is when Windows decides to update itself. They have to access the tablet to correct the problems that any automatic updates cause.
The templates for email blasts are very confusing.
I stopped using the email marketing campaign part of my account and I now send all my emails through Constant Contact.
How would you rate Preferred Patron Loyalty?

Great product that makes a difference!

We would highly recommend Preferred Patron to companies looking for an uncomplicated and impressive way to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Customers love getting points and our personalized email so it really assists with relationship development. Its powerful back office tools make it a helpful way to track customers' spending patterns.

Pros

We are so glad we found Preferred Patron! It has allowed us to bring something unique to our market and has already helped us increase sales. Not only is the software straightforward and easy to use, the support staff has been wonderful! Friendly, enthusiastic, responsible, knowledgable and patient (I needed the patient part!) The Rewards Cards themselves look fantastic - very high quality.

Cons

We really are happy with Preferred Patron. All issues are quickly and thoroughly addressed.

excellent

The access to better be in contact with my patrons.

Pros

what i like most about this software is that is simple to use and like that it advertises my logo well on the tablet.

Cons

what i like least about this software is that the interface could be a bit bigger. Buttons are a bit small.

Hi Paul. Thank you for the kind words about our software. To address your concerns regarding button size, we are shipping you a larger tablet, which will increase the size of the interface and buttons for you. A representative will be contacting you to review. Thank you again!

So far so good... GREAT SUPPORT EVERY TIME

hopefully new customers

Pros

Just got is so Im figuring things out . Signed up a customer last night. Looking forward to what it will do for our tattoo studio.. we stopped using FIVE STARS because they never call you back. 5 stars should be called -100 stars. WORST REWARDS PROGRAM EVER... DONT BE FOOLED BY 5 STARS... You want the right program then go with these guys...

Cons

seems good so far... LOOKS EASY TO USE. Well be running promotions today and sending out the text messages.

Great company to work with!!

Preferred Patron has been a great company to work with. We have been using them for over a year now and they have been a pleasure. Initial set up was a breeze with all the support they give. They have always been there to answer any questions and help solve any problems that may occur. Once our customers understood how our points program works, we have seen a great return in business. Preferred...

Preferred Patron

I would absolutely recommend Preferred Patron to any business wanting a first class rewards program.

Pros

Implementation was fast and easy. Our stores love the integration into our point of sale system. In addition to scanning the rewards card, customers can be identified by last name, phone number, or email address very convenient! The back office functionality is outstanding. I have everything I need to monitor and measure our customer relationships right at my fingertips. One of the biggest assets Preferred Patron brings to the table is their customer service and IT. The folks at Preferred Patron are responsive and a pleasure to work with. We have a successful rewards program at MC Sports thanks to Preferred Patron.

Cons

Nothing to report.

Does exactly what we needed it to do.

Pros

It's very easy to use and takes only a short while to learn. Importing data is very efficient once formatted correctly.

Cons

Aesthetics. That is a bit nitpicky but if I need to describe what I like least in a 100 characters or less it would be the aesthetics.

Great experience! Knowledable and friendly, walked me through the whole program quickley

Pros

Ease of use, and seperate tablet for customer use, ability to text directly to customers with ease. Also the abilty to send emails with customer points so they are most likley to open them.

Cons

I really don't have any major issues, except not any fault with the software, we as a group, aree not as diligent in setting up customers on the loyalty software. if you are going to buy this, use it all the time.

Great program and great support!

Pros

The team has provided exceptional service. They were always quick to respond and extremely helpful. They made the setup extremely simple and the product is very intuitive and easy to use. I would highly recommend choosing this company.

Cons

I do not have any cons. All of my questions were answered and the system works great.

Incredible Loyalty Platform

Our company's rewards program, which runs on Preferred Patron's loyalty platform, has become the cornerstone for all our direct to consumer engagement strategies. Supporting 75 stores and over 1.4 million members, Preferred Patron has proven to be scalable, reliable, and easy to integrate. The team at Preferred Patron is as responsive as any I have ever worked with; often turning projects around in less than 24 hours. Most importantly, Preferred Patron is not a one size fits all solution. They've worked with my company to develop a strategy that fits our unique business needs. They're, not just a great platform, they're a vital strategic business partner. Edward Rix Vice President Marketing - MC Sports

Cons

It was a pleasure and great experience working with Preffered Patron. Very helpful and easy to use.

Pros

I loved the fact that it was so simple to use and any time i had a question or forgot how to do a certain thing, they were just a call away and were always very helpful. They made me feel valued and like they always cared what was best for me and my company and even had great suggestions on tactics to lure customers to my store.

Cons

Amazing Customer Service! Love them!

We implemented our customer loyalty rewards program through Preferred Patron about a year ago and it has truly been a blessing since. Not only is the software very straightforward and easy to learn, but the customer service team and support staff is very prompt, genuine and helpful. Brett in particular is incredibly informative and returns every call we've made within the hour to solve any problems or questions we may have. Our customers love the program. It is so simple and they enjoy the fact that they can log in to the online portal and check how many points they have along with the products and services they can redeem. I would highly recommend the program to anyone looking to implement a rewards program or loyalty card to their business.

Best Program Ever for Loyalty and Rewards

The staff made the process painless and they made helpful suggestions.

Pros

The software is easy has so use many features, and automations.

Cons

We love everything so no cons about this software

Excellence campaign, excellence options

With the campaigns we get more directly to our customers and we benefit in sales

Pros

It is powerful but simple, low cost but it works wonders, we liked that they had the free trial shows how capable this platform can be, you can create marketing campaigns through sms

Cons

We have not had any problems with this platform, I hope we do not have it yet, we also hope that it will continue to be updated as the world progresses

Thank you for the positive feedback... In terms of continued updates... fear not! We are always investing in and incorporating new technologies into our solution. We just released our replacement Mobile Wallet app and soon will be releasing a completely new Cloud interface for cashiers, again leveraging today's most popular technologies!

Preferred Patron Loyalty

Theoverall experience was an exciting one and interesting too.

Pros

It has high customer retention features that keeps the client from the initial front end sale through to the backend sales by making use of its loyalty program.

Cons

It is not so easy to use when it comes to its general functions.

Unbelievable customer service and professionalism!

I would recommend the use of Preferred Patron to any company looking to establish a successful rewards system. They were excellent to work with!

Pros

Had an amazing experience with the Preferred Patron team, thank you so much for maintaining such an excellent experience. The team really helped us understand not only how to implement the program properly but also how to structure in a way our customers would understand and thus ensure a successful rewards program. They were able to leverage past experience of theirs for this. Very satisfied!

Cons

None noted

I have never worked with a partner company with so much experience and patience!

Getting into a loyalty software program took quiet a bit of research, time and of course, explanation. After speaking to a few companies, there was no doubt who we were going to choose. Our customer service rep. has been with us every single step of the way. The most thorough explanations, verbal, as well as email. Distance isn't an issue with this company. They certainly will bend over backwards to ensure you have a clear vision on the route you are taking your company. Never question, lack of knowledge, time or convenience as P.Patron will make sure your experience is exceptional. Thank you Brett --- our team loves you!

Preferred Patron Flex - LRCH Muddy Rewards

Our customers really enjoy having a point reward system with us. It keeps them coming back to our facility to service there vehicles and hopefully buy one in he future.

Pros

The system is very easy to use. It was also easy to adapt to our business. We taylored our Preferred Patron program to our needs as well as the customers needs. It is a very inexpensive way to keep in touch with our customers and build a long term loyalty with them. We are also saving money by sending invitations to our customers by email instead of mailing them (a saving of $10,000 per year).

Cons

Not sure of any cons at this time.

Works for us!

Even though it will not screen scrape our POS the customer support was outstanding in helping us to get this to work for us. If you have a POS that does not have a rewards module, or need one that has more features this systems works. At the very least give it a try.

Pros

Incentive to get customers to share email and postal address. Drives return shopping. Helps lure customers who have been absent back. Easy to use. Very customizable.

Cons

Some disclaimers are not edible on our end. Screen scrape does not work with our (very old) POS.

Preferred Patron was the one for us!

We are a Harley-Davidson dealership and wanted to keep our customers shopping with us! Preferred Patron has done exactly that. We have regular customers coming back to shop weekly trying to get to the next point level. We are also creating new customers by offering this service. It was extremely easy to create our program with the help of the Patron staff and easy for our staff to learn. The program can let you do everything from emails to a certain segment of customers to mass promotions. If you do have a problem or questions the support staff are super clear on how to solve it!

Great way to get Students Involved

I would recommend this for different schools to use for all types of events.

Pros

At our school we use the Preferred Patron system to get students to come to different events and encourage participation throughout the campus. Because of this system we have seen a higher number of students at events. The customer service is wonderful with Preferred Patron. With every little question I had, they answered and made me feel confident with the system.

Cons

No major cons to date

Remarkable Program

Recommend for easy usage and quality.

Pros

Our hospital went to a new healthcare computer program and SeniorCare could not be built into the new program, so we began a search that would work well for our needs. After searching we found that Preferred Patron meet our requirements and even went above and beyond to upgrade some needed functions to comply with our reports. The support team was quick and accurate with implementing the upgrades to keep us running.

Cons

No disapponintments.

Awesome customer service!

We had been searching for a program that was fun for the patients, but also easy for our team to use. There was no doubt that Preferred Patron was the best fit for our fast paced office! With the smooth operating system and outstanding technical support from Matt, we couldn't be happier! Our patients are so excited to find out how many points they have earned at their visit and are motivated to want to earn more! Thank you Preferred Patron for going above and beyond!!

Casino Loyalty Program Solution

We researched quite a few different loyalty program solutions, we searched the casino gaming expos, and found a few that would work for us, however once we found Preferred Patron, it was a perfect fit for us, and for the price you can't beat it. Honestly, putting price aside, even the customer support is a selling point by itself. Setup was a breeze, understanding how the program works took very little time & effort, training staff was minimal...we are definitely happy with our choice. Thank you.

Great Product

This is a great third party loyalty application. The user interface is very easy to use by my cashiers while they are interacting directly with customers. It's also easy to update the customer data base. I only wish my POS provider would integrate into their software.Thanks Preferred Market Solutions for a great product.

Pros

Easy to use for the cashiers Great Customer Service from tech support Easy to understand for administrators

Cons

Whatever cons there are far outweighed by the benefits.

EXCELLENT Customer Service

This is a GREAT product! Their customer service is phenomenal!

Pros

I had a Hard drive crash - called support and they had me re-installed and up and running on the newer version in a matter of minutes. No talking to foreign countries, no eternal hold, no hassle. I had a small technical issue a few days later, I called and he fixed it in about 5 minutes.

Cons

I have found NONE!