TripWorks Logo

Suggested alternatives

beyonk
fareharbor
peek-pro-tour-operator-software

We have very high standards of excellence for our guests experience and tripworks helps us keeps those standards during their booking process. I would recommend this to anyone for any online booking.
Overall they are a great booking software to work with. We moved to them because they had better technology to help us earn more revenue than Fareharbor or Peek, and we have.
The people I started with (except [sensitive content hidden]) and whom I was very comfortable and had great faith in, have left.
I don't think their is anything I dislike. So far it's up to the standards of what I had in the past and beyond in some aspects.
There is no invoicing option allowing us to provide quotes. Parts orders are difficult to enter because they are not itemized.

CB

Christopher B.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Top-Not h customer service!

Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our rep, our stress levels gave decreased. This company is on the call and do exactly what they say they will do. Any mi or issue that comes up is fixed in a very timely manner compared to other companies we have used in the past. I highly recommend Tripworks.

Pros

This software is fully customizable to meet the needs for my growing company. I need a new feature added, I let my rep know, and it’s completed to my specifications in a timely manner. Our company has 107 kayaks/paddle boards that we rent out so a software booking tool with a great resource management tool is huge for us. We switched from Peek after one year because their customer service was lacking, integration with Tripadvisir did not work well on our scale and Peek could not handle our large equipment pool. The email system works great as well and helps us collect great reviews. I highly recommend Tripworks and especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our rep!

Cons

So far there are not many things I do not like about the software. Maybe the only upgrade would be to have a better application for the phone. Besides that, we are very pleased with TripWorks.

MD

Mauricio D.

Top client service

Pros

TripWorks' best feature is its top client service. The set up was a breeze with Tripwork's team, we had two calls to customize their platform according to our specific products and needs. Afterwards, a dedicated account manager is assigned to you so that you can email or set up calls for any follow-up questions (which I have generously used). Besides client service, the platform did solve many of the issues we had been struggling with such as having multiple resellers and integrating all of the bookings into one calendar.

Cons

There isn't much to complain about Tripworks. The main issue is that it has so many features that it takes a while to properly get to know the platform and everything that it can do. I have been stumped a couple of times on how to proceed, but TripWorks' team have been quick to reply to my emails or get on a call to help me out.

CW

Connor W.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Tour operator review

Pros

what we like most about tripworks is its ease of use

Cons

certain customer service representatives, others are exceptional

RB

Rowena B.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Tripworks for Walking & Bus Tours

We decided on Tripworks after a very length research process into other options. We’ve overall been very impressed with the Tripworks team throughout our research and onboarding process. While there are some things that don’t quite work for us about the system, we know that that would be the case with any booking system we decided to use, so the pros outweigh the cons.

Pros

A clean, good-looking system with a simple booking flow. Great options for dynamic pricing, as well as offering different pricing to resellers. Flexibility to manage bookings, including the ability to manually adjust ticket prices or comp tickets, makes it much less rigid than other systems.

Cons

We’re using resources for guide scheduling, and this has proven to be a mixed bag as the resource settings aren’t as flexible as we need. The system’s focus on per-participant details means that the default receipts and booking details can be lengthy for large bookings. It would also be nice to have an option for a requested booking that doesn’t require a deposit to be able to quote groups.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on your experience with Tripworks. We truly appreciate your thoughtful review and are thrilled to hear that overall, our system has been meeting your needs effectively. It's fantastic to hear that you find our system clean and visually appealing, with a straightforward booking flow. We're also glad that our dynamic pricing options and flexibility in managing bookings have been beneficial for your business. Your insights regarding the resource settings and the lengthiness of default receipts for large bookings are incredibly valuable to us. We understand the importance of flexibility in meeting your specific needs and will certainly take your feedback into consideration as we continue to improve our platform.

DD

Dennis D.

Tripworks Is An Amazing Product

Overall I enjoy Tripworks much better than Peek Pro or Fareharbor. I especially love the ease to set up affiliate company's to handle third party bookings.

Pros

The setup of our tour options, vouchers and gift card options are extremely easy. The dedicated customer service with an actual account manager that i can talk to when I have an issue is one of top features I love. The payment processing is fast and the flexibility to modify features is top notch.

Cons

I wish customers had a way to cancel tours and request refunds themselves so we didn't have to stop and manually cancel the reservation. It just takes time out of my admin team's day to do this. Also, when a reservation is cancelled or a draft is removed, I would be great if it didn't show up as just deleted, it would be much better if it showed up in the sales screen as actually cancelled. It just crowds the sales screen when multiple of the same activity for the same person shows up as a draft or deleted. Lastly, Tripworks would be elite if they set up a way to automatically pay out commissions for bookings through affiliate partners instead of my accounting team having to manually calculate and pay out commissions.

Thank you for your glowing review of Tripworks! We're thrilled that our platform's ease of setup, dedicated customer service, fast payment processing, and flexibility have made a positive impact on your business. It's fantastic to hear that you find the setup of tour options, vouchers, and gift card options to be extremely easy to manage. We're especially delighted that our dedicated customer service,...

JM

Joe M.

Tipworks is very good

I really like Tripworks. However, my experience has changed. It seems to be the new business model of a criminal lack of accountability by those at the top. I have no access nor knowledge of this company. All the people with whom I can interact are spread liberally about the U.S. and maybe the world for all I know. The people I started with (except [sensitive content hidden]) and whom I was very comfortable...

Pros

We had multiple software be unable to handle our needs in the past. Tripworks has been by far the best. When my problems are escalated to a higher up person, they get handled. [sensitive content hidden], is excellent at her job, both in her knowledge of the software and how she handles customer service, especially angry customers. Whoever the higher ups in this company are, they are so lucky to have her and from what I've seen, if she leaves, they are screwed.

Cons

They need to up their game in regards to Point of sale and customer service. Recently, it appears that they've had an irregularly high degree of turnover and it is affecting the customer service experience. In the past at least on weekdays, I was getting someone who really knew the software. I anticipated the weekend person would be less knowledgeable. Lately, I feel as if I am getting a novice whenever I call and they are reading off of a script. I quite often have to wait days to get a problem resolved.

VB

Victoria B.

Airlines/Aviation, 1-10 employees

Wonderful Upgrade!

The customer service that has been provided by TripWorks has been better than customer service from any other platform that I have interacted with. The individuals are quick to respond, and efficient in solving difficulties, or creating a more streamlined process.

Pros

One of the things that I was expecting to be harder was the launch with specific times on each date. But after providing TripWorks with the information, they performed the legwork to have the information integrated and translated into appropriate booking times and availability. If a schedule changes, it is also very simple within the phone app to "close" or "open" the availability with the click of one button. TripWorks integrates payment to make the process simple and streamlined for guests as well!

Cons

The one thing that I would like to see if some simple changes to the final payment and tipping, as tips are a large perk to operating a specialty tour. Currently, after the deposit is paid and the tour has been completed, the screen that comes available for the client has percentages of the booking to pay toward a tip. The biggest difficulty with this is it does not include the deposit price in that percentage. I would like to see percentage of tip reflect the entirety of the cost of the excursion.

EC

Eliav C.

Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees

TripWorks is better than fareharbor and peek

Pros

They are a small agile company and do listen to users about product changes. 3 things I really like about the software (Were all our ideas that they added in the last 12 months): 1. Allow users to reschedule their tour on their own when we have to cancel for any reason (Mainly weather) 2. Allow us to see draft purchases right away and call those prospects to close them (They are the only platform that currently allows this) 3. Tipping feature is awesome. We used to get $250-$400 in tips per tour. Now we get $800-$1000 per tour group.

Cons

They can be slow to build new features, however, they do eventually build them. The ones they do build end up being features that make us more money.

JS

Jeff S.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Works great

Res management for hot air balloons

Pros

The ease of learning the important first 20% of it and getting employee proficient enough fast.

Cons

Takes a while for back end folks to fix and implement things they said the could do… reports are over complicated if you want to use your own processing for lower rate. Tack on extra 1% to fee as it’s practically impossible to use your own processing at the rate the quote is 2.9

RA

Rey A.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

My new booking system provider reliable

I'm pretty satisfied for you service guys, thank you!

Pros

Their customer service is in real time 24/7 real helpful for issues coming.

Cons

Not at all, everything's been good. I just would like to have the booking experience in other languages for the user, as spanish.

AB

Andrew B.

Efficiency cut our time by 90%

Pros

As a weather dependent to her operator, we are constantly rescheduling our guess and adjusting reservations based on the timing and the weather forecast for a particular day. With any other software that we investigated, rescheduling was a time consuming task, often taking several hours a day. This single feature alone saved our team at least 2 to 3 hours per day and solved numerous issues. from a...

Cons

There were a few initial items that seemed like they should have known already, however they were very responsive to listen, learn our needs, and solve the issues nearly immediately! Further, they went above and beyond with customer service to actually take the lead on implementation issues and have it resolved before they called us back.

WW

Wojciech W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, self-employed

Most comprehensive booking system on the market.

The initial contact made a great impression: easy going, with no aggresive marketing. On all other platforms we used in the past, once we were all open running, the support became wague and hard to reach. With TripWorks the support is still here, ready to help.

Pros

Everything we needed comes in one packet. That includes our rather complicated layout of various activities, equipment, timeslots etc. They made it all work seamlessly! We tried three booking systems in two years. TripWorks is the first which comes with waivers that our customers find easy to sign. No more hanging around at the check-in with paperwork. Nearly 100% of waivers are now signed online. Result!Very easy to implement on your website.

Cons

The system is very comprehensive. It can do virtually anything, but that comes with a price. It is not easy to set up. Being computer savvy and patient, I managed most of it but got stuck on configuring resources. The team was very helpful and we had my complicated layout all fully tested and ready within a week.Integration with Google calendar isn't working.

KS

Karen S.

A SOLID 10

From the first communication with TripWorks, their discussions with me were upfront and concise. I knew exactly how long it would take to build my platform, how long the training process would be and how long it would take to get up and running and most specifically ONLINE. My customers love the booking process. My employees absolutely love the booking platform and the ease of use. Every time I have a question or concern, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], My Account Manager, responds timely with easy to understand answers to my questions. She is always at the ready for a Google Meeting for hands-on training and assistance. I would highly advise any leisure or travel company to consider TripWorks. Their customer service is unbeatable and they are just great people to work with!

Pros

I love the ease of use of the entire platform. From communication with customers via text or email to managing resources within our fleet, the process is absolutely a breeze. TripWorks offers so much more than our prior booking software for communicating with potential customers. Capturing abandoned carts and offering promo deals is allowing our company to grab potential customers and make them return customers. I learn new things every day about our booking platform and I have failed to find something that doesn't give me so much more than I thought I was getting.

Cons

Nothing I would change! It's just that good!

TB

Terry B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Fantastic Software that is just what we neeed at just the right time

Pros

It is easy to use and does not have an upfront cost. They even made our new website for us to transition over.

Cons

This is a tough one, because when I find something that I don't like or I find difficult to use, I let the team know and oftentimes they make adjustments based on my feedback.

KB

Kenneth B.

manager

Pros

Tripworks is easy to use and the support team is great. Tripworks is adding on new features often. The features I like most are the calendar, you can sell different products and various reports you can get.

Cons

I wish they would some how would send and instant email when someone books a tour. I am a small business and knowing when I have some booking one of my tours would be nice

AW

Adam W.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Definitely a Must for any tour company

Easy from start to finish.

Pros

The most important part of this product is the customer service. I often have special requests and needs to operate my business and Tripworks does their best to accommodate my request. They are easy to reach and this is huge, because if something does malfunction they fix it. You don't have to wait several business days and lose out on sales. They know how important your business is to you. In fact this is the reason I switched to Tripworks. The software in general is very easy to use. They are constantly changing it so that it works best for the users. You can even submit requests for changes. My favorite part of this software is by far their communication.

Cons

Honestly this was a bulk availability editor but like I said in the pros, I submitted a feature request and now this editor is wonderful. No real cons.

AL

Adria L.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Great quality/pricing ratio and easy to use

Pros

I was a noob before and now I feel like I can manage it all perfectly, the team helped a lot, the software is easy to use, it is inexpensive compared to others and the marketing options are really useful, also the way it manages how your company contacts the guest are easy and very succesful.

Cons

at the start they did not have as many functionalities as now, it took a bit, but now is up there.

RM

Robert M.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

TripWorks transformed my business!

I’d recommend TripWorks for any attraction or rental business, they are truly aligned to not only make the technology easy, but tie seamlessly into marketing and operations!

Pros

Software is standardized yet custom enough to really make an impact to my business. TripWorks thinks of everything to help my business be more successful, even things that weren’t my requirements.

Cons

There really haven’t been any cons to the service.

AM

Andrea M.

Great System!

Pros

Ease of use, great customer support, great GUI, compatibility with OTAs

Cons

Some features could be implemented in a better way

FD

Fernanda D.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Great option

Pros

Love it is a product easy to use and that in case any feature is not available, the team work to make it happen since they understand our business. Also the customer service is the best, big fan of [sensitive content hidden] that always is there to assist and answer any question.

Cons

That there are still features missing but I know the IT team are working on that.

GK

Gina K.

Ease and fun!

Love my representative and the help we get!

Pros

The price and the way you can use it. There are so many options to customize to your company.

Cons

Nothing. Tripworks is awesome and works well.

JF

Jody F.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Feedback after 18 months as a tour operator.

5 out of 5 stars.

Pros

I'm low tech and high touch in business. T W makes it easy for me to be a tour operator.

Cons

There isn't anything I don't like about Tripworks. However, one thing comes to mind: NETWORK from young to old. This the foundation of business. Let us know what the where, when and the budget to attend a TW company partner meeting. We'll be there to meet the T W team, other partners to collaborate.Get your people out of their remote offices and meet their clients in person.

HG

Henry G.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

Tripwork is the best software .

Our overall experience with TripWorks has been the best.

Pros

We are a Transportation and Tours agency in Punta Cana, we use TripWorks on our website to handle the bookings and payments.

Cons

No , there isn't any that I like least about TripWorks.

JI

John I.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Our growing business owes a big thank you to Tripworks!

Couldn't recommend this platform more if you are in the event-based business!

Pros

Working closely with the team at trip works has allowed us to grow organically over time. Keeping on top of reviews, ease of use/functionality for both our team and guests and streamlining revenue, among many other features have allowed us to focus completely on customer service.

Cons

What few areas we've needed, namely monthly membership fees and tips, have quickly been addressed.

JP

Jaciel P.

Outstanding Service

I have to say that I was a little uncertain at first in switching to TripWorks, but within the first days I was really blown away by their amount of effort, customer service and hard work they put into my site. I am very happy having them as partners and feel even stronger now. Finally a booking platform that works as hard as we do!

Pros

I like that it's a clean, modern and easy to use software. Customer service is absolutely exceptional! Another thing that I really like is the way they show date, this is very convenient ,easy, simple and professional. Just what we need!