Velocify Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.21/10

Reviews by rating

The features are great, click to dial, easy logging of activity, call tracking for management. Gives users the ability to call the most appropriate leads at the most appropriate times.
The product seems to be user-friendly, and the vendor's pricing is very competitive. The vendor is also extremely responsive in making sure that we get the best service for our company's needs.
The dialer option is horrible. It never functions properly, and there is a constant lag when working from home vs. working from the office (even when you change the dialer-iq phone number).
The more frustrated you get, the more likely you will have more issues.

SB

Stephen B.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

The calling feature delivers larger capacity of customers to speak with.

I like the system overall and have a lot of success.

Pros

The ease of the website, lots of options for follow up borrowers. I can mark an option that will bring back a particular borrower in a specified list. The calling feature is great when it works. The information and automated text and email is great for initial contact.

Cons

Sometimes the calling feature doesn't advance to the next borrower, I have to go in and do it manually. Incoming calls are always gone when I recieve the notice .

RP

Roxanne P.

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

Efficient program for outreach and contact tracking

Overall, the product is good as long as it's drawbacks don't inherently interfere with your needs. I also appreciate the improvement efforts they've made in the last 1.5 years that we've been with them and look forward to even more added benefit.

Pros

I like how easily customized it is to your individual needs everything from reporting to statuses, to action options, to prioritization. I like how it ties into outside phone systems and allows for detailed prioritization when figuring out how to do your day. It has increased the teams outreach efficiency by about 80% compared to last and other system options, went from 13 clicks to 3. Customer service is mostly responsive.

Cons

How many layers have to be factored in when customizing, but once you know them all it's not that bad, just can't be overlooked. I don't care for the standard reports, or how the system prefers to look at user activity in the same date ranges as the date that a lead is added to the system - disregards work on older leads. While they're making strides on some reporting I've had mostly limited benefit from the Report Hub, and have had many that don't work, where a ticket has to be submitted.

BM

Brian M.

Miserable, o verpromised and under delivered.

It's better than nothing but has way too many glitches for the cost of it. Would recommend jungo, salesforce.

Pros

You can make changes on the fly but not anything like as promised upon on boarding. Very difficult to find a lot of positive to say about this program or the account reps.

Cons

Company is extremely unethical. Blatantly lied about it being out of the box, hundreds of hours customizing, duplication of leads, lack of mobile capability and automated emails look like they are sent from a commodore 64. Extremely pricey system to not be able to use from cell phone. Reps lie. Charged us for 10 licenses they knew were not in use and refused to answer questions or refund money. They fully understand the switching costs associated with a CRM and are not afraid to exploit customers.

ZF

Zach F.

Watch out

It was very pleaseant while I was helping them taylor the program to break into the insurance industry, but after I gave them a ton of my time and helped them get thier foot into Allstate Insurance, they disguared me like a piece of trash. They got a little too big to care about the little guys so buyer beware.

Pros

It helped me orgainze my leads. I actully spent many nights helping them taylor this program for Insurance Agents.

Cons

Not only did I spend a ton of my time helping them taylor this program for Insurance Agents, I also helped them get into Allstate Insurance. The least part I like is how they used me and then once they where done they disgaured me like a piece of trash. Shame on them.

AM

Ashley M.

Management Consulting,

Great product and AMAZING customer and tech support!

Pros

It's foolproof! Once the system is set up to fit your individual company's needs, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Every client we have is in this system. We send out all necessary forms directly through Velocify thanks to the auto emails/drip campaign and their merge feature. You enter in all information one time and can send out documents, emails, and nurture campaigns automatically based on your company's individual needs. Even better than the software itself are the employees of Velocify. I have never encountered a group of individuals as kind or as knowledgeable as them. There are no "dumb questions" they take their time to explain and teach you everything you could ever need and more.

Cons

If I had to pick on thing, I would say the dialer. It doesn't allow mutli-line/multi-call dialing for aged data. The program is perfect for new fresh leads or (as we do) if you post (transfer) data from a dialer system. All of our good leads live in Velocify, and the aged data is in our dialer.

XD

Xavier D.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Nothing short of exceptional!

Pros

The website is easy to navigate though. Its a clean webpage without a lot going on (colors, advertisements, etc) & all the details that I need are located in one screen.

Cons

The only thing that's a Con for me would be that I have to choose a "search" method when looking up a borrower every time I finish a file. I like searching by the last name, if I could some way keep that setting, it would save me a few clicks and some time.

TD

Tom D.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)

Pros

Velocify allows you to be "Proactive"....it'll remind you, you don't have to try to remember...or set other calendar events somewhere else.

Cons

No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)....but, they've really tried hard! This is not an intuitive product...but, it is also customizable..that may be where it becomes more difficult. It's ability to be customizable is where it becomes more effective for each user...no "Out of the Box" solution would be able to provide the level of functionality which we are getting from Velocify....for that, we needed to be able to customize.

SM

Scott M.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

The easiest software to navigate for a high volume mortgage lead fed environment

I would highly recommend this to anyone who runs a high volume lead fed company. There is nothing better!

Pros

Navigation, reporting, scheduling is second to none. Great! Allows reviewing of recorded calls, monitoring who is on the line at any given moment and total hours spent on phone.

Cons

Not too many as I can tell. Seems as if there is a slight delay in conversation when speaking through the software to a client

YM

Yll M.

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Daily user of Velocify

Pros

I love the ease of use Velocify provides. Also the ability to customize it is awesome. In the end I am an end user but my marketing team raves about their ability to do what's needed to improve our contact rate all the time.

Cons

I really do not know what to write about the cons. I only use the software as an outbound caller and do not know the inner workings of it.

HL

Henry L.

Construction, 51-200 employees

It's a useful tool overall.

Pros

We use this as a tool alongside SalesForce. One of my favorite features is that you can tailor Velocify to "force" your sales team to work on a lead or it "velociefies" away from them in 14 days, rotating to other sales agent who may have a different pitch and thus may be able to close the deal.

Cons

One con is that you can only view 100 leads at a time. Another con is that I think it could be better at duplicate leads. It's just awkward and annoying if someone on the sales floor has just called a lead, and then you call it immediately next and the customer is like "I just spoke with your company...?"

RT

Russell T.

Velocify review

Pros

Easy to use. Very simple to organize and track my loan officers progress with their leads. The direct dial and email features are nice as well.

Cons

Searching for lost leads can be time consuming. More automatic features making the lead pop up again as a new lead rather than just a reminder email or pop up would be easier to use.

SL

Sandra L.

Management Consulting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Love this program

Great program for keeping clients at your fingertips.

Pros

I absolutely love this program, it is so easy to navigate and I love that I can customize my options.

Cons

I haven't really found anything that I am unhappy with, it gives me many options and I love that I can click on a client and review our previous conversations

NH

Nathan H.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Velocify has been a good tool in my prospecting plan

Pros

Ease of import, reminders, Keeping the status of transactions organized, accessing client data quickly

Cons

Velocify has a habit of timing out and this causes you to lose the information that has been put into the system This is especially prevalent using the interface with Five9 software

WH

Woody H.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Used for several years, excellent product.

Great product, I would recommend it.

Pros

I have used Velocify at the last few jobs that I have had as a loan office. It easy to use, very powerful and customizable.

Cons

For my business, I have not run into anything that is bad about the software since it can be customized.

RH

Rob H.

satisfaction

Pros

User friendly..Easy to navigate. Easy to keep continuing notes on a given lead by making clear and concise notes

Cons

locating leads by group is hard sometimes, don't get full lis. Cant dial directly through software we have

PG

Peter G.

Excellent Product

When I came to work at the this firm, which uses Velocify, I was told by multiple people that I would be impressed with the software and should look forward to it. I have been impressed with the accuracy of their statements.

Pros

I have only ever had a positive experience with Velocify. It is simple to use and simple to understand.

Cons

The only complaint I have is when updates are made to the UI and there is no notice, so I click on buttons that did not previously exist. It isn't a problem, just slightly annoying.

SC

Sasha C.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Very easy to use! Love the reminders!

Great lead management product! This product has enabled me to keep up with my clients, and no one gets lost in the cracks. I have used other lead management systems in the past. I and other Loan Officers consistently had clients that fell through the cracks and never got followed up with. Velocify has been a huge game changer for me!

Pros

I love how easy Velocify is to use! I am able to keep up with my leads much better than with other products I have used in the past. I would definitely recommend Velocify!

OF

Odanys F.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Follow ups and lead mgmt made easy

Pros

Reminder pop ups, emails, txt and email to clients. Organization is simple. Data entry is simple. Export an excel with ease

Cons

There isnt anything Inwould change, I would add color selection options to the background to maybe a light blue feature or choice of user

pO

paul O.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Very Good CRM program

Pros

Excellent CRM with just the minimum requirement to take your contacts with you anywhere also love the capability to text

Cons

the CRM is a little complex when it comes the time to import data od extract data from it also little costly per user

TM

Tiffany M.

Easy to Use!

Great product for business use

Pros

Many great features such as text and visual voicemail. it is secure so I know my clients information is secure!

Cons

I connected it to my cell phone and now it rings all the time! I removed the setting but it still rings!

PK

Phanat K.

Very good

Everything

Pros

Ease of access and very reliable. Helps keep me really efficient while at work and helps remind me of what i need to do

Cons

Nothing at all I think that this program I've very easy to use and would highly recommend it to everyone

RT

Rodney T.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Velocify is a very strong and solid tool for production

Thanks for the great program, it's definitely living up to its reputation

Pros

This program is very user friendly and it keeps me very organized when it comes to my leads. I have used other programs at other companies and this one is definitely the best.

Cons

There aren't very many cons about the program. I have had some issues when transferring lead info over but those times were very rare.

KK

Kyle K.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Great for Calling

Pros

Great for automated dialing for outbound calls. Very simple program to use and easy to read. Would give me the client name and where they were calling from

Cons

I would have issues with the program freezing up or shutting down a lot. Not sure if it was my internet connection however.

OG

Oscar G.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

Velocity

Velocify is an extremely powerful tool for lead management, it's large collection of options for users makes it a hard system to adopt, but great once comfortable with. It's developer tools are there, but aren't very friendly. Maybe make authentication a bit easier.

Pros

It's powerful, thorough, and scalable

Cons

Difficult to initially learn, weak developer tools

BT

Briar T.

Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees

Customizable but Complicated

This may be good for a smaller company, but can be a real headache with a growing company/organization. It could really use some updated functionality features.

Pros

I like that I can build out the forms myself and format everything we see on our screen for each lead. Building and customizing reports is also a great feature.

Cons

When moving data fields around, you have to click Up or Down for each single field you want adjusted. A drag-and-drop feature would be great here when things need to be moved more than one or two spaces. We also have significant issues when doing API imports, as leads are not always automatically updated and have to then be manually adjusted.