Velocify Reviews

Joseph Semrani

Velocify's LeadManager and Dial-IQ are in a Class of their Own

Reviewed 2014-03-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Velocify demonstrates a deep and unique understanding of the fundamentals of lead conversion and the science which goes into it. The research, studies, surveys, and whitepapers behind their solution are extremely valuable resources that helped us implement and improve our best sales practices for optimal results. Specifically, LeadManager paired with Dial-IQ have helped us dial a new lead within seconds, positioning us to be among the first to contact a prospect, and as a result, we have achieved a 90% contact rate we were never able to achieve in the past. The custom and infinite automated lead distribution programs and methods allow us to create a unique and custom sales cycle for each marketing campaign with a combination of automated calls, emails, and SMS text to optimize conversions. This ensures that no leads fall through the cracks and continues to nurture our database. Velocify's performance-based lead distribution and lead prioritization have helped us leverage our best performers, pairing each lead with the most suited sales rep as well as prioritizing our leads to make the most out of both our leads' and salesforce's time and resources. Call scripts, automated emails, and SMS ensure that all sales reps presentations are consistent with our brand. The infinite reporting abilities make our data 100% transparent, allowing us to measure metrics and analyze data in ways we never knew possible. Results, along with Velocify's lead scoring feature, are instrumental in measuring and fine-tuning our contact and distribution strategies, as well as modifying and adjusting our marketing and buying strategy, saving us very valuable marketing dollars. The list goes on and on.

Todd Hunsaker

I enjoy using Velocify and have commended many changes they have made over the years. They seem to be always striving to improve and I value that.

Review Source: Software Advice

See Cons for comments. Thanks for listening.

Roxanne Palmer

Efficient program for outreach and contact tracking

Review Source: Software Advice

Overall, the product is good as long as it's drawbacks don't inherently interfere with your needs. I also appreciate the improvement efforts they've made in the last 1.5 years that we've been with them and look forward to even more added benefit.

J Stephen Scroggins II

Client since 2009

Review Source: Software Advice

A premium, flexible Lead Management/CRM solution with cutting edge features, fantastic support and ultra-premium fees and a restrictive pricing structure.

Rosemary Hilario

Velocify - Your Right Hand Software

Review Source: Software Advice

I am very happy with the software and recommend it.

Aaron King

This tool checks a lot of boxes

Reviewed 2017-10-21

The ability to make a lot of phone calls very quickly.

Kevin Chiles

Amazing product for accelerating Sales teams in Salesforce

Reviewed 2018-03-19
Review Source: Software Advice

I would recommend this over soooo many other platforms that claim to do the same thing. Velocify has transformed how we work as a sales team, and its amazing.

Victor Critelli

Reviewed 2018-05-04
Review Source: Software Advice

I signed with them sept of 2016, I was not told it was year to year, I didn't read every fine print on contract when I signed as I was in a bind at the time I had tried to set up another CRM and then afterwards they could not take leads from lead provider directly and I had to change quick, I did look at the contract but probably buried somewhere in fine print year to year. The CRM worked well for a while I had an email provider integrated that I was having issues with I canceled the email provider but when I went to sign a new email provider volocify told me they are no longer doing integrations to use their email system I tried to work with them on this but I could not get emails to look right, This is besides the fact that over in AEP all of a sudden on my internet leads if client put # for apt number then most of the lead info did not show, I spent 2 weeks in mid AEP trying to work with them to fix this but they never were able to fix this or explain why what previously worked no longer worked. There were several other issues besides this and the customer service went downhill very much since they were bought out. I called and spoke to a manager who told me I was in contract till sept, I told her of the issues I was having and that I was not told about this yearly contract but moreover I am no longer being provided with the services I was originally getting She said no problem just send email to cancel and she would take care of it right away. I did this but was charged again the next month, I emailed her what happened then she emails me my contract I have been trying to get high up to managers, Mostly I get told I will get a callback but never do. but today I snapped and finally got a phone number to another manager and she gave final no regardless they will continue to charge through sept no matter what I would urge anyone looking into this CRM to choose another

V Consulting on Velocify

Velocify Consulting-Creating Simplicity, Efficiency, reporting and Consistency of Use

Reviewed 2014-11-08

I have been an administrator on this system since 2005. I have used the system at a high level longer than anyone in the U.S. The system can be used in any industry in B2C or B2B that needs to manage their leads. It can be used for inside sales or far flung outside sales reps. Proper use of Velocify will be a game changer if the system is set up properly. Jay Dunsing V Consulting 630-936-0621 JayDunsing@Gmail.com Pros-Top product features: - Totally customizable to any industry or work flow (use your company language) - Shotgun connect (increases speed to call) - Pull Distribution (leads can be shared based upon criteria) - Click to Dial (increases calls made by users) - Lead Prioritization (management sets criteria for which leads are priority) - Reporting (various canned and ad hoc reports) - Status specific and smart drip email - Ease of use (ramp up time for users 2-5 days) - Blast email capability - Local caller ID (customer sees local area code on caller ID) - Lead distribution (granular lead distribution capability) - Calendar Events/Reminders (via dashboard, email, pop-up or phone call) - Pre-recorded voice mail messages - Many other features Cons-While I personally have not had an issue with customer support, I have heard that some companies have had issues. Support requests are done via email. Your request/issue has to be spelled out very clearly. It's difficult to talk with a live person. Ease-of-use--If the system is set up correctly, it is very easy to use. Less is more in the initial setup. There can be a lot of moving parts behind the scenes that have causal effects. A well-thought-out strategy for using Velocify is needed upfront. Functionality--The system is feature-rich. Most companies don't use all the features provided effectively. Product Quality--In my opinion, Velocify is the Cadillac of the lead management space. The company regularly enhances the product features.

Zach Fetty

Watch out

Reviewed 2019-02-28

It was very pleaseant while I was helping them taylor the program to break into the insurance industry, but after I gave them a ton of my time and helped them get thier foot into Allstate Insurance, they disguared me like a piece of trash. They got a little too big to care about the little guys so buyer beware.

Scott Magruder

Easy to use system that helps to organize lead management

Reviewed 2017-07-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Good product overall that leads to improved lead management. Would recommend this product to any company in the mortgage industry.

Nygel Bennett

Best CRM Out There!

Review Source: Software Advice

I like the call back calendar the best. The interface to use it is not clunky like other CRMs. I actually used to use outlook because I didn't like the feel of the other call back calendars. In addition, the auto-voicemail feature is awesome! I've never used a CRM that had this feature but it makes dialing out that much easier and more efficient. I also like how you can customize many different voicemails for each different situation.

Paul Liedtke

Review Source: Software Advice

This is an easy to use CRM system. I love to use the calendar so that it keeps accountable and on track with my follow up phone calls. The automated emails is great and helps me avoid letting things slip through the cracks.

Mike Greenlee

Easiest lead management software

Review Source: Software Advice

I would highly recommend Veloficy for lead management. I have used several other management systems and they seemed archaic and outdated

Stephen Barrett

The calling feature delivers larger capacity of customers to speak with.

Review Source: Software Advice

I like the system overall and have a lot of success.

Ashley McCollum

Great product and AMAZING customer and tech support!

Reviewed 2014-07-31
Review Source: Software Advice

It's foolproof! Once the system is set up to fit your individual company's needs, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Every client we have is in this system. We send out all necessary forms directly through Velocify thanks to the auto emails/drip campaign and their merge feature. You enter in all information one time and can send out documents, emails, and nurture campaigns automatically based on your company's individual needs. Even better than the software itself are the employees of Velocify. I have never encountered a group of individuals as kind or as knowledgeable as them. There are no "dumb questions" they take their time to explain and teach you everything you could ever need and more.

Xavier Dunn

Nothing short of exceptional!

Review Source: Software Advice

The website is easy to navigate though. Its a clean webpage without a lot going on (colors, advertisements, etc) & all the details that I need are located in one screen.

Michael Ulanski

Great Features, Okay Customer Service

Review Source: Software Advice

Velocify is very easy to manage and make changes to on the fly, which helps in a fast paced office.

Tom Drews

No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)

Review Source: Software Advice

Velocify allows you to be "Proactive"....it'll remind you, you don't have to try to remember...or set other calendar events somewhere else.

Scott Massell

The easiest software to navigate for a high volume mortgage lead fed environment

Review Source: Software Advice

I would highly recommend this to anyone who runs a high volume lead fed company. There is nothing better!

Anonymous

Velocify: Automating Communication Efforts

Reviewed 2018-11-29

Overall, working with Velocify has been great thus far. We have support when we need it and the application automates things I didn't know were previously possible. It allows our Admissions Officers to focus on the important things instead of meeting daily call volume goals.

Yll Mullaademi

Daily user of Velocify

Review Source: Software Advice

I love the ease of use Velocify provides. Also the ability to customize it is awesome. In the end I am an end user but my marketing team raves about their ability to do what's needed to improve our contact rate all the time.

Zakory Bills

Great at cadence and keeping your organized.

Reviewed 2017-12-08

The cadence is fantastic. Helps keep me organized with leads and integrates with other software. Very clean interface that's easy to understand.

Tamara Mordue

I like that I am able to find all my clients with ease.

Review Source: Software Advice

Overall I like using Velocify.

Russell Tucker

Velocify review

Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use. Very simple to organize and track my loan officers progress with their leads. The direct dial and email features are nice as well.

David Williams

Velocify is the core of our business

Reviewed 2014-06-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Velocify has helped our business tremendously in many different ways. The solution allows us to track and measure just about every aspect of our business. At any time, we can see productivity results by staff member to recognize positive behavior and have visibility to opportunities which allows us to have teachable moments and coaching with our sales team. Velocify gives us a real-time update of what is working and where our efforts are best spent. It allows us to see the return on investment and track every marketing campaign so we can dedicate the bulk of our efforts to what is working and market with laser-like precision.

Ryan McClintock

There is no better solution for aquiring customers

Reviewed 2014-07-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Velocify is a highly specialized CRM for managing sales leads, and in my humble opinion, there is no better system. It's incredibly powerful yet simple and intuitive, which is a tough combination to find. The system is laser focused on one thing: acquiring customers. In any competitive sales environment, there are a few things that are incredibly important to acquiring customers and beating your competition: speed, persistence, automation, and metrics. Velocify provides all of those things to its users, and that provides all the tools a user needs to stack the odds in their favor, provide vital competitive advantages, and win more customers.

Henry Lo

It's a useful tool overall.

Reviewed 2018-12-31
Review Source: Software Advice

We use this as a tool alongside SalesForce. One of my favorite features is that you can tailor Velocify to "force" your sales team to work on a lead or it "velociefies" away from them in 14 days, rotating to other sales agent who may have a different pitch and thus may be able to close the deal.

Sandra Lobato

Love this program

Review Source: Software Advice

Great program for keeping clients at your fingertips.

Shawn Sajadi

Experience

Review Source: Software Advice

I've been using Velocify for 3 years running and couldn't be happier with the platform. Makes connecting to customers enjoyable and efficient.

Luisa Martinez

Click to Dial is amazing!

Review Source: Software Advice

The best feature is the click to dial option and call counter. It is easy to filter leads by different sources, point of contacts, and status.

Nathan Hingson

Velocify has been a good tool in my prospecting plan

Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of import, reminders, Keeping the status of transactions organized, accessing client data quickly

Tyson Moran

I'm a mortgage loan officer and I truly would not be able to function effectively without Velocify.

Review Source: Software Advice

I don't know how anyone is sales can live without this. It's paperless, it's convenient, and it's helped me to be more efficient.

Skyler Young

Mortgage loan originator experiance.

Review Source: Software Advice

Leads are easy to locate and track.

Jeremy Shoup

Velocify acts as a nice interface between my lead data and myself.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

The lifecycle of a lead is better planned out ahead of time.

Woody Haskins

Used for several years, excellent product.

Review Source: Software Advice

Great product, I would recommend it.

Alexandra Briggs

I would avoid Velocify if you're looking for a CRM

Reviewed 2014-05-29
Review Source: Software Advice

The lead dialer can be helpful when it doesn't have glitches. The system is also relatively easy to learn. Having actions that drive status is also a good feature that helps with driving leads through the process according to what they do or the follow-ups taken and not someone arbitrarily assigning a status.

Ryan Speltz

Very Intuitive

Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of Use. The product allows you to action and reminds you when follow ups are needed. No client goes without a follow up.

Michael Cook

Great Functionality

Review Source: Software Advice

I love the Lead distribution and disposition. It makes it easy to do business and be super efficient.

Rob Huddleston

satisfaction

Review Source: Software Advice

User friendly..Easy to navigate. Easy to keep continuing notes on a given lead by making clear and concise notes

Lindsay May

A better way to organize information

Reviewed 2014-06-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Velocify is an organized system that is easy to use and easy to train others on. The layout and design of Velocify is very relevant to the purpose which it serves. Velocify has done a great job of making leads accessible within a particular time frame (for example, priority queues). I am able to quickly access what I need and move through the information in a timely manner.

Megan Kirsch

Gets the job done with ease, most of the time.

Reviewed 2014-05-30
Review Source: Software Advice

The format and layout of Velocify makes it easy to navigate between the screens and locate the leads needed to dial. Being able to call the leads within the specific account allows for information to be documented quickly and accurately. I had little training at the start of my position with using Velocify but was able to quickly pick it up. The reports that can be generated through its use can assist the user with productivity and overall task completion.

Peter Gillotte

Excellent Product

Reviewed 2017-07-10
Review Source: Software Advice

When I came to work at the this firm, which uses Velocify, I was told by multiple people that I would be impressed with the software and should look forward to it. I have been impressed with the accuracy of their statements.

Joseph Wyatt

Velocify's Advantages

Review Source: Software Advice

I use this product every day as a Loan Officer and it makes my life extremely easy. It organizes all of my leads and doesnt let them fall through the cracks.

Brett McCracken

The Backbone of Our Sales Strategy

Reviewed 2014-07-24
Review Source: Software Advice

The software provides an excellent framework to design our consistent and repeatable strategy to sales. Instead of 50 loan officers doing things 50 different ways, we build the process around best practices. We then monitor and make adjustments as necessary. Furthermore, the implementation team is the best I've ever worked with, and the support staff is highly responsive.

Sasha Christensen

Very easy to use! Love the reminders!

Review Source: Software Advice

Great lead management product! This product has enabled me to keep up with my clients, and no one gets lost in the cracks. I have used other lead management systems in the past. I and other Loan Officers consistently had clients that fell through the cracks and never got followed up with. Velocify has been a huge game changer for me!

Brian Methner

Miserable, o verpromised and under delivered.

Reviewed 2018-03-08

It's better than nothing but has way too many glitches for the cost of it. Would recommend jungo, salesforce.

Paula Aleman

Velocify great for insurance

Reviewed 2018-02-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Would recommend this system over anybody!

Odanys Firpo

Follow ups and lead mgmt made easy

Review Source: Software Advice

Reminder pop ups, emails, txt and email to clients. Organization is simple. Data entry is simple. Export an excel with ease

Ivis Renderos

great lead management software

Review Source: Software Advice

It is very customizable to your business needs and a great way to organize your leads in a more functional system

Jessica Muller

It may not be in the top 10, but it's worth a look

Reviewed 2019-11-12

It saved us. It grew our enrollments. It kept us organized. It helped guide us to how often to contact leads. It helped us track our moves.

Megan Smith

Keeps you Organized

Review Source: Software Advice

Very customizable. it allows you to stay on track with your leads. I love how you can create views to see different types of leads

paul Ojeda

Very Good CRM program

Reviewed 2018-02-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Excellent CRM with just the minimum requirement to take your contacts with you anywhere also love the capability to text

Victor Villarreal

Great Overall Experience

Would Highly recommended

Nathan Hobart

Easy and organized

Review Source: Software Advice

How easy it is to stay on top of the leads and make sure you're calling the clients in the right time frames.

Tiffany Malone

Easy to Use!

Review Source: Software Advice

Great product for business use

Taylor Logan

Functionality

Review Source: Software Advice

Its user friendly. It moves very quickly and very seldom gives me any sort of errors or runs slowly.

Ralph LaRosa

Powerfull when used to its fullest extent

Review Source: Software Advice

I like the integration with the additional software we are required to use and the ease of categorizing all prospects for campaigns

Phanat Kong

Very good

spencer lacerte

Great product

Reviewed 2017-11-14
Review Source: Software Advice

How simple it is to use once you get the hang of it, I love how you can filter everything you want to use.

Daniel Meyers

Lots of functionality, but little difficult to navigate.

Reviewed 2018-06-27

Tracks leads through our process every well. Can get almost all information on a lead I need quickly with a few shortcut buttons.

Rodney Toole

Velocify is a very strong and solid tool for production

Review Source: Software Advice

Thanks for the great program, it's definitely living up to its reputation

Tonia Diaz-Lindsey

VP of Internet Marketing

Reviewed 2014-07-23
Review Source: Software Advice

My experience is that my sales rep is easy to get along with and helps me with solutions that he has control of and gets me assistance when needed. The system, for the most part, is a solution for most of our marketing and lead needs. I would recommend it to a peer. It's much easier if they have an administrator with existing experience. Its a great solution. The support group has gotten back to being very prompt and helpful as well.

Moe Amhaz

Overall very good

Reviewed 2017-07-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Very easy to use. The system allows the user to navigate easily and does not require much training.

Justin Ballard

Expensive and difficult to handle data

Reviewed 2018-01-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Nurture program and the ability to text from the platform is great. The ability to have it continually contact candidates automatically is invaluable.

Kyle Kueltzo

Great for Calling

Reviewed 2019-01-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Great for automated dialing for outbound calls. Very simple program to use and easy to read. Would give me the client name and where they were calling from

Aracely Romo

Velocify Review by SBBCollege

Reviewed 2014-07-29
Review Source: Software Advice

We like that this is a quick way to reach out to our inquiries in a timely manner. You don't have to think about when you need to call them back. Instead, with the click of a button, they will come back up to your prioritized queue. The shotgun connect feature is also a great way to give a new inquiry to an available rep. It's easy for administration users to monitor call volume, create reports, reassign inquiries when needed, and assist all employees when needed.

Oscar Garcia

Velocity

Reviewed 2017-03-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Velocify is an extremely powerful tool for lead management, it's large collection of options for users makes it a hard system to adopt, but great once comfortable with. It's developer tools are there, but aren't very friendly. Maybe make authentication a bit easier.

Terie Bradford

user for 17 years - love it - but could use improvements

Review Source: Software Advice

highly recommended over other products on the market

Steve Bell

Makes keeping up with sales leads easy

Review Source: Software Advice

The software helps me stay organized, and always up to date on who I need to contact and when, and the notes are always there for easy review before I make contact.

Anonymous

Easy to pull leads

Reviewed 2017-12-15

Velocity is very easy to use and is a great software for pulling leads. Customer service is also really helpful and they are willing to fly out to your office for additional training with an additional cost. There are few bugs too with the software.

Michael Warner

Efficient

Review Source: Software Advice

nothing additional at this time although if I think of something in the future I will let you know

Tom Cook

Great tool to help stay in control of your customer base

Review Source: Software Advice

One of the best systems I've used to contact customers

Paula Aleman

Great system!

Review Source: Software Advice

You're able to create many categories to keep organized. I work in sales, it's the best system I used thus far.

Briar Tirpak

Customizable but Complicated

Review Source: Software Advice

This may be good for a smaller company, but can be a real headache with a growing company/organization. It could really use some updated functionality features.

Patrick Delgado

Simple Cloud Based CRM Dialed

Reviewed 2016-01-29

I have been using the Velocify even before they were Velocify, back then it was called Leads360. I have to admit when it comes to dialing and smiling this is best choice hands down ...or up. :-]

Rana Ghannam

Reviewed 2019-01-23

I like that it integrates sms capability along with ease of finding leads easily

Meghan Cordova

Needs work

Reviewed 2018-07-01

A way to organize people interested in our software and how many times they have been contacted.

Colleen Law

Excellent lead tracker

Reviewed 2019-03-27
Review Source: Software Advice

Velocity has been really helpful for keeping track of the status of leads. It's made it easier for us to grow our lead base in an organized fashion. It is simplistic and easy to use. It's also particularly helpful with call volume - it has allowed us to reach so many more potential clients than ever before.

john Vergara

Vice President, Customer Acquisition Marketing

Reviewed 2014-07-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the simplicity of functions. It's great for a small-to-mid-sized company that is growing and doesn't have the time or financial resources to build a customized proprietary tool of their own.

Sarah King

Organized and efficient

Reviewed 2018-01-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Using velocify has helped streamline and organize the sales calling strategy to help improve lead contact times.

Zach Garden

Amazing

Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use, straight forward, very user friendly. Finding and exporting leads is so simple and fast!

Efrain Gonzalez

Overall, the experience with system has been good.

Reviewed 2014-07-18
Review Source: Software Advice

The software is very easy to use and understand. The reports are a really nice feature, since you can export them to Excel and really home in on what you are looking for.

Donald Flynn

Make the most of your marketing dollars

Reviewed 2014-10-24
Review Source: Software Advice

If you are going to spend money on Marketing, you need a device that can track the results. It allows me to track the activity by originator(actions), leads to apps, apps to loans and what vendor is the most cost-effective. The tracking and reminder features are great. I use the pops-ups, hit them as they appear and then leave the email as a reminder to get ahold of the client before I am done that day. The program helps me keep track of my personal results daily.

Michelle Betian

custom your own reports

Review Source: Software Advice

I really like that for my job I am able to keep track of my leads and the program automatically moves my leads around to let me know which is the oldest leads that need attention

Ralph Jean-Gilles

It looked complicated at first but easily to manage in a short period of time.

Review Source: Software Advice

I wish there was a box for email in the Add-Action box

Mabel Ramirez

Easy & Conveniant

Review Source: Software Advice

Overall great software that helps me keep track of my book of business

Ashley Bonner

It is a bit slow but nice

Reviewed 2014-06-03
Review Source: Software Advice

It's not hard to figure things out. It is not complicated software. It's easy to put the different actions and move through to different things. I will let them know that the product runs slow at times but is very helpful. I would also let them know how easy it is to navigate through the software. Velocify is also informing.

Kyle Kueltzo

I started using Velocify a two months ago when I started my job, and I was able to grasp the product very quickly.

Reviewed 2017-07-18
Review Source: Software Advice

The ease of use. Everything is very simple navigate throughout the website. I like how the products allows my company to have a personalized script.

John DeBrincat

Was good early on - but falling off

Reviewed 2018-11-26
Review Source: Software Advice

The lack of flexibility, plus the pricing increase has left us to look for other solutions. Overall, a decent, stable platform if their best practices suit your model.

Phyllis Stoddard

Awsome!

Review Source: Software Advice

Very easy and understanding to use. I understand each step of how to use it, and the support customer service is very helpful as well.

Jon Moises

Lead Management System that helps Sales & Marketing succeed

Reviewed 2014-06-27
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the core functionality, ease of use, and customization. It was very easy to implement and focuses on creating efficiency for your sales team while providing campaign level insight for our marketing team to measure performance and ROI on our lead generation efforts.

Masana Noma

We love Velocify!

Reviewed 2014-08-01
Review Source: Software Advice

I would highly recommend this product because it has the ability to integrate with other vendors. In terms of the vendor itself, their support staff members - from implementation and support to account management - are incredible. They are quick to respond, flexible, and very competent.

Angela Green

Very Efficient!

Reviewed 2014-07-22
Review Source: Software Advice

It's set up to send out leads, so I don't have to. And I love that their help desk is so very helpful! They always answer and know what they're talking about! They have awesome customer service.

Brian Lim

Priority Tax Group

Reviewed 2014-07-30
Review Source: Software Advice

The product seems to be user-friendly, and the vendor's pricing is very competitive. The vendor is also extremely responsive in making sure that we get the best service for our company's needs. The integration with other products seemed pretty easy. The leads seemed to be in the same place, and that helps with tracking calls and potential clients.

Eren Atesmen

Excellent product based on highly quantifiable best practices

Reviewed 2014-07-31
Review Source: Software Advice

Velocify is a data-driven company, and the basis of their software comes from years of experience analyzing what inside sales practices result in higher conversions. They are not guessing, but rather letting the data drive the features of their product. Because of this, unlike many other software platforms, users get huge value out of the box.

Corey Gray

Using for five years - the best out there!

Reviewed 2014-07-23
Review Source: Software Advice

All CRMs have their complexities, positives and negatives. We tried pretty much every one out there, and even tried building our own several times before choosing Velocify, (formerly Leads360) I like the fact that our manager has always been there for us when we needed him. When times got tough, he worked with us, and because of that, I have told many colleagues about them.

Henry Madrigal

Useful

Reviewed 2018-09-17
Review Source: Software Advice

I like that this product lets you access all your leads and their information. The new update made it easier to search for a lead.

Helmi Hernandez

Velocify review

Reviewed 2014-08-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Velocify is a very user-friendly system. It allows me to train a new hire, access performance reports, assign leads, etc. with ease. This system is one of the ways I manage my teams production.

Michael Parker

Great Product

Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use for CRM tool. The ability to incorporate other software to communicate with the program is an added bonus as well.