AnyDesk Reviews - Page 3

1,027 reviews

Use Any desk by replacing Team Viewer some time

Most of the time i force client to use ANY Desk because it is small size application with quick installation and not issue of version and update while connecting to remote clients. Overall i like the ANY Desk service but their is room to get new feature for Remote Desktop Support to make easy for the Client which are non technical.

Pros

Easy to connect to clients. Quick installation. No version issue. File sharing and recording option are nice.

Cons

Some time make issue with MAC system while connecting from Window System. Also Mac not allow to give access to window system through ANY Desk. The setting not friendly for customer.

AnyDesk: Effective Remote Access Tool

The software is simple, intuitive and efficient. I chose AnyDesk as an alternative to another remote access program. However, i feel switching to AnyDesk was the best decision i have made. i use this software every day for remote access since it saves time by directly accessing the desktop and its screen over another system. Moreover, its a very efficient tool to resolve and troubleshoot user problems.

Pros

The feature I love the most is its accessibility on all platforms including Windows, Linux, macOS etc. for remote desktop access. Its simple design allows the least computer competent users also work on it without any difficulty. It works great for both professional and personal uses. The price of the software is also satisfactory.

Cons

Sometimes, there's a bit of a lag when the client's computer is low on memory or full of heavy files which are indeed annoying. It would be great if a basic feature like address book is included in the free version. Love to see this feature in near future.

Amazing tool for Remote Desktop Connections

User experience is amazing while taking remote desktop connections where the connection is established with easy acceptance request unlike Team viewer where password needs to be communicated every time.

Pros

Amazingly, the connection is fast and smooth even though multiple remote sessions are open at same time. Data transfer, user rights, security and saving connections details are some other prominent features where AnyDesk is way better than other RDC tools.

Cons

Instead of trying to reconnect in case of weak internet connection the session gets closed. If this feature is introduced, will definitely make Anydesk way more efficient.

The perfect alternative to TeamViewer

I was a TeamViewer user, when TeamViewer was still in that period of time where the company didn't totally mind users exploiting the free option of the software for personal use. I had to search for an alternative and AnyDesk appeared as a solid option. Never disappointed in these last years. I need to keep an eye every now and then, on the computers of my parents and political parents, and remote control is the best option for all of us, as we're all living in different cities.

Pros

The easy access to its features, good value for the free version of the software and the option of keeping the IP's recorded, so you don't have to be asking for the IP's every single time.

Cons

Seldomly, but it happens sometimes, the software crashes entirely. Luckily the times this happened I wasn't in the middle of a file transaction or something important. But it's a bit annoying.

Anydesk the best tool for remote access

The biggest benefit I have from the program is that when I need to make an adjustment on a remote machine, the owner needs to download the software and run it. Currently, because of the pandemic issue, this has benefited me greatly to support or fix any inconvenience with the machines I am in charge of at work without interrupting their work process.

Pros

Anydesk have the biggest advantage over other similar programs, its portability is not necessary to install the program to use it, also allows free use if you use it personally, the intuitive use makes it ideal for people who are just starting to use these programs to connect to computers remotely from your home or work, the speed of the program is not affected if realio multiple connections, there are clients of the program for different operating systems including Raspaberry.

Cons

The drawback I have found is that when installing the virtual printer is installed automatically, so that this does not happen you have to check the installation options, and the option to disable the background execution of the application.

Very Useful

I am an application developer .. AnyDesk .. made it easy for me to support my customers and solve the problem that my client was exposed to. Also, some of my clients use it in their personal business without consulting me, because it is easy to understand and use.

Pros

Just send the "exe file" to the client and Connect them immediately without installation. Also, when I want to upgrade my version, I haven't need to do this position on my client device

Cons

1) When losing connection I need to get new approval from the client to complete "this for save", but give about 300 seconds to reconnect with the same address without the need to approve. 2) When I use the main screen the client can watching what I do "that is good", but when I use File transference the client can't know what I do, I think make a notification for the client what I make now.

AnyDesk - the best remote desktop

AnyDesk provided perfect balance between easy to use software and the quality of service. It provides everything that you need and does it in an easy way.

Pros

AnyDesk is a perfect tool for the remote desktop control. You can easily adapt to it and use it on any of your devices, mobile or desktop. It provides great control over any connected machine and there is not lag in data transfer.

Cons

A down side would be the file transfer, but not all of the time. Sometimes it works perfectly but sometimes, especially on certain types of files, it loops or bugs out. This may be a bit frustrating from time to time.

Anydesk Bocra review

anydesk is very easy to use, convenient can be used on the go as long as you have stable internet connectivity. I am personally pleased with the application as it saves me time of being physically present at a client station. Also i can direct the user to install anydesk and they do not need to customize it for me to connect to their desktop.

Pros

easy to use and has mobile device access

Cons

File sharing of Large file at times fail

AnyDesk is less expensive and convenient to use for remote access

I use Any Desk frequently to connect to our clients computers in solving related problems on the services our company provides to them. We also use it internally at the office to solve software issues and normally transfer files with it.

Pros

Its easy to install, very user friendly and easy to connect to clients or other computers. Password can be created on the clients computer for easy access Authentication without waiting on end user acceptance. Love the file transfer features in the software as well.

Cons

Any Desk is good just that you need to have a good internet connectivity to prevent being disconnected frequently.

Incredible support service and remote access.

AnyDesk allows us to access a computer remotely, it is not difficult to use, we manage to augment the solutions remotely, the features are powerful and offer us quick solutions to support or access remotely.

Pros

It is fast, secure, very functional and very easy to use, we like that AnyDesk allows us to solve problems remotely, we can use all the functions of the computer and acquire any file or solve our needs.

Cons

The price is a concern for small companies, but since our company is large, we don't have that problem, the functions are very used by us and we fix the problems immediately.

Best ever remote support solution for your organization

I am happy and fully satisfied customer of anydesk. I am using this since many years and will continue using it. It has everything from remote access to screen sharing, file transfer to session recording which is required for our organization. It helped us to resolve system related queries quickly and we are resolving 90% queries in first attempt.

Pros

1) it's very easy to use. No technical knowledge is required. So any user can give access without delay. 2) can share files 3) it helps us to resolve atleast 90% system related queries in first attempt. 4) can record entire session 5) keep a track of sessions 6) we can set connection type like only incoming or outgoing or both as per requirement. 7) works smoothly in poor internet connection 8) can chat uses if user is not reachable over phone. 9) can customise it as per requirement 10) can take multiple access at one time

Cons

I am using anydesk since many years and I don't see any issues or challenges while using it. But sometimes connection to some users takes time that may be due to firewall but overall ok.

AnyDesk remote monitor your gadgets

I uses the app to monitor mining rigs on remote computers at home. If they switches off I switch them on and get back to mine. The app help me save a lot.

Pros

I liked the fact that it gives an option to remotely restart computer and if off you can wake computer remotely with LAN

Cons

The app should have add on for easily able to turn on computers without enabling BIOS first. There should be a notification when monitored computer goes off.

Universal Remote Access by AnyDesk

Accessing computers remotely has been the best experience ever. Distance issues have been greatly solved. Security features in AnyDesk lower fears of accessing and transferring files online.

Pros

The light-weight software that I have come across. It does not occupy a lot of memory space. AnyDesk allows one to access computers anytime from anywhere. With the unattended access feature, one needs to have a password to access the other computer hence it is not a must that there be another person active to give you access upon request. The screen sharing feature in AnyDesk provides the ability to view and even have control over real-time activities. AnyDesk has the session recording feature. The recordings can be used for future reference if need be.

Cons

While using an unstable internet, sharing large files is an issue.

Easy, Free, Best Desk

AnyDesk also includes all the features of a standard remote desktop software. AnyDesk also offers many different features such as taking screenshots, hearing sounds, keyboard and mouse lock, advanced connection settings, and so on.

Pros

What is AnyDesk? AnyDesk is an advanced, lightweight and extremely fast remote desktop program that can be used for many different purposes. It is very easy to use and download AnyDesk which makes us forget all the hantiness of remote desktop software. The most important feature that makes AnyDesk different from dozens of remote desktop software and its most popular rival Teamviewer is that it is highly optimized for speed. When the delay rate is too high in other remote desktop software, AnyDesk can handle very busy operations in minutes, even in minutes. Moreover, while performing these exhausting operations, you do not encounter problems such as the appearance of the image on the internet due to internet traffic.

Cons

At some times, the adjustments in the resolutions are not working properly.

Best alternative for Teamviewer

Overall I a very happy with this program. Considering that the teamviewer cost has gone up, using any desk made my job really easy. I wish they could fix the copy paste function (between remote and local computer) and also the mobile add should by with a mouse cursor and not pointing my finger, because it is really hard to point at a small screen(on your mobile)

Pros

It is really fast. Faster than teamviewer

Cons

The copy paste function does not work all the time.

Any Desk Is The Best

Its light weight do not consume so much RAM, CPU and Network, It made life a lot easier reduced travelling time to user

Pros

Its fast and easy to use and full of features like remote access, transferring a file or recording a session for a helping hand in future. Its light on RAM and CPU any one with little knowledge can get hands on easily. instant access to hosts over the same network

Cons

Lags with the clipboard feature sometimes making copy and paste difficult, mobile version is not as simple as desktop version and cursor handling on mobile makes it more difficult to use on mobile

All your devices at your fingertips

I have used Anydesk for many things, it allows me to fix my computer when I have a problem in the system, remotely without having to take my computer to another place, it is very easy and practical, its interface is one of the cleanest and most intuitive that I have tested compared to other remote assistance software.

Pros

I like Anydesk because I can connect to a PC remotely, from a long distance or simply at the other end of my office and it allows me to record a session when I connect, this platform also helps me to always be collaborating with my teamwork, since we can collaborate remotely, AnyDesk has the option to transfer documents or files simply by copying and pasting. From one device to another.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that it can't be controlled properly when connecting from the desktop version to a cell phone, you can see the screen but nothing can be clicked.

Lo Mejor para soporte y Asistencia Remota

Lo mejor, es que puedo configurar mi computadora y servidores, con una seguridad de punto a punto, y de esta forma si no estoy en la empresa le puedo brindar la asistencia.

Pros

Con la pandemia, me vi obligado a buscar una herramienta, para poder continuar con mi trabajo, además de poder dar soporte y asistencia a mis clientes, con esta herramienta, me he ahorrado mucho tiempo, ya que desde cualquier lugar que estoy, con una conexión a internet, puedo darle la asistencia inmediata, y una respuesta casi instantánea al requerimiento.

Cons

No le veo ningun tipo de problema, el programa es muy bueno, y lo seguire utilizando para mi trajajo remoto.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

AnyDesk Software

Remote connections to a client's PC or Mac is simple and easy to use. Customers feel safe when using AnyDesk as the name stands out as one of the best remote connection tools.

Pros

It makes connecting and offering tech support to a customer fast and easy. It also puts the client at ease knowing it's a secure and safe remote connection. It's also free!

Cons

I can't think of anything that i would consider a con. Fast, fluid and free.

The best remote desktop software right now

Pros

Very easy to use, also has a straight to the point set-up. It's really great to be able to help my parents remotely when I'm on a trip or something.

Cons

I can't really think of anything negative about Anydesk, just that sometimes the connection freezes even if my internet connection is good, but that may not be associated with them directly.

Great Remote Solution Tool!

Pros

As a Senior Solutions Architect for a telecommunications company, using AnyDesk has been nothing short of spectacular – it is one of our most popularly used softwares. I am currently in the final stages of implementing and upgrading an SD WAN project for a major financial institution and AnyDesk has been superb in allowing us to troubleshoot and solve users’ issues. It has impeccable speed, is highly secure and can work on virtually any platform – iOS, Windows, Android, MacOS, and so on. It has great mobile support, so you can access and control desktops and servers etc simply from your mobile. I love the customization options, which allows us to put our Company brand and touch to it, and to make it applicable to our needs as well as the customer’s.

Cons

It attracts a lot of scammers. So you need to be extra careful, especially for companies such as mine, who store and maintain persons’ personal data.

The FASTEST remote desktop solution, by far!

After a long investigation and several trials of both commercial and free solutions (TeamViewer, Remote Assistant, RealVNC), finally discovered AnyDesk, which is commonly announced as one of the fastest remote control platforms. Well, AnyDesk is really capable to deliver where reduction of lag time is key. The user experience offered by AnyDesk in a remote connection is comparable to a local ethernet connection performed through Windows native "Remote Desktop" app. Its compression algorithm is so good that there's no need to switch from "auto" to lighter modes (like black/white) in order to eliminate that bothering delay between your mouse clic and the remote reaction. Extremely useful to control remote production machines you need to have always ON.

Pros

Speed, stability, consistency. Forget about the distance between you and your remote located machine. AnyDesk makes you feel like if you were seated in front of it. Absolutely stunning in long sessions, with no drops experienced in weeks.

Cons

Not so feature-rich as most of other commercial products, but still enough to grant a productive experience. General user interface could seem slight old fashion, and surely could be more appealing, but huge benefits coming from robust-solid-quick connection overpass any of described lacks.

Lite, Fast & Powerful

It's far better than Teamviewer You don't need to Install using any Setup Just Download and Execute it. Quick Connectivity and Good Resolution are some Top notch Features.

Pros

It's Just 1-2 MB Software yet it has all the features for Remote Control of a Desktop or Mobile Screen too. This is a Good App as well as PC Software.

Cons

They Can Add some more features like Snipping tools. Android App also Supports in Video Mode You can not control the Remote Android Just Watch it so If they could add controlling to it it will be good.

Best Remote Control Desktop Application

I am IT sector guy, So I have businesses at multiple places and I can't be available physically at each and every place. But by using this software I can train my employees or colleagues about new products or teach them about existing products. Overall this software is best for me.

Pros

1) It is easily available on Windows, Android and IOS. 2) File size of downloading of this software is around 3 MB only in windows, so anyone can download it in emergency without any hesitation. 3) User Interface and User Experience is very handy and simple to understand so that A Non-technical person can also use it easily. 4) Facility of customizing of giving authority of different functionalities of Computer at other end is very useful. For an Example you can customize that the person sitting at other hand and controlling your system should COPY/PASTE/CUT or TRASNFER FILES or CONTROL AUDIO or CONTROL MAIN HANRDWARE CONFIGURATION OF SYSTEM etc etc.

Cons

1) Using this software at low internet speed is headache. 2) Connection Establishment between Cross-Platform systems like between Windows and Android or Android and IOS is not easy, it takes a lot time than normal.

AnyDest - Reliable Connection

Overall it is good featuring application and I can connect to my colleagues instantly.

Pros

I have good experience with secure remote control application because after using AnyDesk I connect to my colleague, friends, relatives, official staff and etc without any hurdles and difficulty to share any kind of files, photos, documents, videos, screenshot and much more instantly as compare to other application. It has simple and good features along with easy tool to use.

Cons

Sometime I found problems in this application like when I copy or paste any file it takes time to complete or sometime facing hanging problem during using AnyDesk.