AnyDesk Reviews - Page 4

1,027 reviews

Awesome software that helps to help others Remotely

I am a part-time freelancer so I need to work with clients remotely. Thus, I have found AnyDesk very helpful to me. I use it frequently to help clients learn things remotely. However, I have found that AnyDesk isn't very stable. I don't know the reason behind it - it may be because my internet connection itself is kinda slow.

Pros

For about $11 a month, this software is pretty cheap for what it can do. The good thing is that we can start using it for free and pay when we are ready. The thing that I like most about AnyDesk is that the software is very small in size ( about 15-20 MB). Installing and using it is also easy - thanks to its basic interface. I think AnyDesk is jhilku software and the user interface is pretty intuitive been for people who don't have any experience with remote access stuff. I have found AnyDesk very helpful in my professional life as a part-time freelancer.

Cons

I am not sure why but AnyDesk isn't stable on my computer. I asked about this to other technicians and they report that AnyDesk is pretty stable in their computers. So the problem might be on my computer - however that has been a problem for me. Other than that - there aren't many things to dislike about AnyDesk.

Connect Anyware Anytime

The most of the business helpful is , its possible to login any ware and any time into another machine, also that's no need of huge installation , just downloads and play

Pros

This is mostly helpful for login into office , home premise through mobile, this would

Cons

Connection slowness and any desk global interruptions are happening during the session and stuck in the current screen , so have to logging in again even used unattended users

It makes remote work and device control easier.

Our sales team is remote since before the pandemic, Anydesk is our most powerful collaboration tool, it allows me to control my employees permanently and provide support for any problem. It allows me to access data from any team and direct collaboration by sharing folders. It allows me to access other computers without the presence of the vendor in front of the device. It is multiplatform although we use this option little since we ask our employees to work in a Windows 10 environment because we have noticed an important performance and comfort of our employees and also for comfort the use of other tools that only work with Windows.

Pros

I like its interface and that the connection is constant and without interruptions, it works very well to control many devices at once, I can handle VPS for marketing test and optimize our campaigns without conflict between tools and uses, is a complete tool for remote work and control of employees.

Cons

I have not noticed latency or connection interruptions despite intensive use, it is a fast and efficient tool.

A comprehensive review after 2+ years of use

I recommend this software for all types of remote work.

Pros

It is like plug and play no need to install and at the same time secure.

Cons

Withor equal to less than 200 kbps speed it does not works well.

Remote work made easy with AnyDesk

My overall experience with AnyDesk has been positive, it has been of great help to have at hand especially when our New Hire agents need help on the desktops, it is easy to use and all we need is the other person's ID to access their device to provide the support needed. The benefit that I have realized about having the tool is that we can help our remote employees even if they're across the world.

Pros

The most impactful feature of the tool is that the sessions can be recorded and stored within it, this way our IT department can go back to what it was the agents needed when it comes to creating their daily task reports. The tool is very easy to use. Integrating AnyDesk to our current work mode was easy, we have been remotely working since 2020 and we have personnel from all around the world.

Cons

To this day there have not been any aspects of AnyDesk that we do not like, we totally recommend it and if you also work remotely this will make it easier for your IT department to give the support needed to your operational team.

Great remote desktop software!

Overall I have had a very positive experience with AnyDesk.

Pros

This product works very well for remote connecting into your computers. It is very responsive in terms of latency, and has several features to provide for keyboard inputs.

Cons

Not much to dislike about this software. The one thing I would really like to see is an option to send a right click on the mouse. That is a very common use case, and it is unclear if that feature exists.

Best TeamViewer alternative

Me and my team use the free versoin of the app when we need to connect with clients or new computers. This app is lightwait and rather popular. So it is either already installed in the destination PC or we can swiftly download it. A light and quicker solution, though maybe a little buggy sometimes.

Pros

This app is very, very light. If you have an oldish computer or a slow network, this might be the best option for you.

Cons

A lot of the functionalities are locked for premium users only. And sometimes the available features don't really work, especially the typing and clicking.

Great way to take control of your remote PCs

I love using this tool, saves me a lot of time moving between my devices, I can access a file remotely without the need to go physically to that location.

Pros

Very light and easy to use. You can access remote devices with help of the remote user or just with a non-presential access option.

Cons

The feature wake-up on LAN sometimes doesn't work as expected.

Great Remote tool

Awesome tool. I use it to work remotely all the time and prefer it over any other (with the exception of remote desktop connection on a local network)

Pros

I love the remote PC wake functionality and the local network detection. Being free this allows various people to connect without any issues and is helpful in a IT workspace

Cons

Some issues with going full screan when the remote PC and client does not have the same screen size

A great way to give and receive computer support

It is a wonderful software, I have been able to provide support to people from different companies, in other cities without any inconvenience, I have been able to transfer files easily and quickly and I have been able to make configurations to computers and servers without difficulties. This is a great tool for the workplace, you can help a large number of people and if you get stuck, get help from someone else.

Pros

-This great program allows me to control several computers at the same time, they can be servers, desktop computers and even mobile devices. -I can transfer files quickly, as simple as pressing control + c on one computer and control + v on another. -It has good security control, you can put a password so that not just anyone accesses and control the ports. -It is not necessary to install, simply by downloading the program it can be used in a portable way.

Cons

-The mobile version most of the time has not worked for me -It has some conflicts between firewall and ports when giving permissions. -If the person who owns the computer who is supported is on a call, her voice cannot be heard.

Remote Access Anywhere

Pros

The thing that I most like about Anydesk is how easy I can do my work from my home, due Covid19 we were working from home and it was so easy to use, now I dont have to come to work when any problem happend because I have Anydesk and even with my Android I can solve it so quick

Cons

I think that is more likely to be an internet problen that in the app, but sometimes when I write something on my phone, it writes like double the same words, its been some weeks since this havent happend to me, but it was annoying

The most affordable option out there right now!

We deploy Anydesk on multiple systems as the primary remote access software or as a secondary option for backup.

Pros

Anydesk is extremely easy to install and deploy. Price is much lower than all their competitors who have raised their prices in the last year.

Cons

Have not found any downsides to Anydesk. Its been reliable, easy to install and has performed as expected.

Best software for remote control!

I have a good experience using AnyDesk on my work. I like a lot!

Pros

AnyDesk help me everyday on my work with a good experience for remote control. In order to do remote assistance, this software is the number one. I'm very satisfied.

Cons

I don't have any cons to write about AnyDesk at this time. My experience is good and this software runs seamlessly.

O melhor entre os gratuitos

Ele é ótimo para pequenas empresas querendo empreender em apoio ao cliente! É uma ótima ferramenta para auxiliar o home office de outros por exemplo e possibilidade uma facilidade invejável comparado a outros softwares da área

Pros

A versatilidade e sua dinâmica são suas maiores armas, qualquer pessoa sem muito conhecimento consegue utilizá-lo.

Cons

Por ser um software de início gratuito, o uso em meio corporativo para documentos sigilosos se torna uma dúvida. Tenho receio em usá-lo para transmitir informações importantes, mas para uso do cotidiano ele é implacável.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Fast and easy to use

I find it very useful and helpful in my current business and I recommend it for personal and business use. Solving the little cons could make it the leader on the market.

Pros

The software is small in size, so it could be downloaded and installed in a couple of minutes. The interface is a very user-friendly and easy to deploy. Connection is very good and it rarely lags. Mobile app is the best addon for this software as I finally can fully control any PC from far away.

Cons

I think it's not too secure, 2FA is required nowadays. There's a problem in resolution. This issue usually occur when I connect o screens with different resolutions or dimensions.

Perfect for computers, poor for mobiles

My business uses remote desktop daily to assist customers who are having issues. 2 seats on AnyDesk costs the same as 1 seat for Teamviewer making it a very smart business purchase.

Pros

I like that AnyDesk is exactly the same as Teamviewer but much cheaper. I like how the address book is easy to use and you can see if users are online and ready to connect. The interface is very easy to navigate and there are a lot of options to choose from when you are connected on remote desktop. Unlike Teamviewer, Anydesk allows you to see multiple cursors which work independantly of others. This is especially helpful if you would like to point something out to a user with the cursor without interfering with what they are doing.

Cons

The product is perfect for computers, but on mobile I felt a bit let down that there is no functionality of being able to click on the mobile screen. This is a bit disappointing because I had hoped that I could operate on customers phones remotely with this. Another let down with mobile is the lack of instructions on how to control the remote desktop from your phone. There are no explanations on how to scroll, zoom in or access the keyboard. Other than this, great product.

The best solution for classic remote support

Easy to use, compatible with all versions, without restriction, so fast installation.

Pros

Easy to use without any install on Mac, Windows (available also for free on iOS and other platforms).

Cons

Unique account for all users = same contact list for all users with the same licence. No synced address book for iOS.

Any desk a lightweight alternate remote desktop for teamviewer

whenever i need a some less sophisticated desktop sharing system on the go; I always prefer using Anydesk over other expensive remote desktop sharing tools. its lightweight and most of the time free version gets the job done.

Pros

Anydesk is simpler to use and is very lightweight as compared to other tools and has most of the needed tools for remote desktop sharing and remote debugging. Secondly, it's pretty much less Hungary when it comes to bandwidth. So it works pretty well with slower internet connections as well.

Cons

has issues with large file sharing during live sessions. it would be better if somehow there remote desktop sharing can be achieved without installing any native apps.

An excellent alternative to TeamViewer and others and the best of all has a free version.

After a while evaluating and testing remote access software such as TeamViewer, Remote Assistant, RealVNC, and Zoho Assistant, I discovered AnyDesk which is advertised as one of the fastest remote access software. And I was surprised by AnyDesk, it can deliver what it promises. The remote connection of AnyDesk is comparable to a local Ethernet connection when made through the Desktop application. It also surprised me that AnyDesk has one in an app for smartphones and that remote access is quite fluid even on mobile internet connections.

Pros

AnyDesk makes me feel like I'm sitting in front of the other device I'm remotely accessing. The software is fast, stable, and constant. It allows you to record sessions automatically when you are being remotely controlled, allowing you to review the actions done on the device, not to mention other security mechanisms.

Cons

Very few times there was an interruption in the connection, but I believe it was due to the interruption in the internet connection on one of the devices. It is a little limited in resources as for other software. The user interface could be more attractive. Even in the face of negative points AnyDesk, in general, guaranteed a great product experience.

Gets the job done while being stupid simple to use

It's a great tool to assist people over desktop which has many useful features while keeping it stupidly simple for all parties involved. Its greatest strength apart from the quality of the remote access is its ability to work without the need to install, which is a boon for clients that do not have install access.

Pros

The remote desktop application is right on the money for what it's supposed to do. Just download the software and get started (without even installing it). Just need to enter the client machine number and start assisting. Even absolute beginners don't find it a hassle to use, which is worthwhile in our service.

Cons

There are some minor issues while connecting from my Android mobile to a client's machine, but I'm not sure if I should chalk it up to Anydesk or my internet quality. I have faced a lot of issues while connecting between my mobile and tablet as well. But issues on desktop are rare.

Efficient solution that fits the bill

Anydesk has been an affordable solution to help remotely support our users especially through the COVID-19 pandemic. Using this tool to help our work from home users very often.

Pros

Ease of use has made this product seamless integration to our environment. Very happy with the product and what you get for the cost.

Cons

Havent picked up on any cons at this point.

Remote access very easy to use, the features are amazing.

It is a service of great benefits in our departments, remote access allows us to streamline and solve problems immediately, the options are very good and it offers us quick solutions without setbacks, access is safe and generates trust and proactivity. The implementation was easy, acquiring it was very cheap and with good results from the beginning.

Pros

I like that it allows a very fast remote connection, just in simple steps I can access my computer in the office without being in the office, it is very efficient if I want to get a document quickly, the user interface is very manageable and allows to be efficient and have great protection of our most important files.

Cons

There is nothing to complain about, we use it when we are on business trips and need important files, it is a software that has saved our lives and allows us to maintain secure connections when using it.

Anydesk Review

remote accessing multiiple sites easily without the interaction of any user

Pros

the ease of use, I login remotely to multiple sites, it's very easy with anydesk specially when it's used as unattendat access

Cons

few times the remote session will freeze because there is something trying to be installed, there is a way to overcome it.

Featureful

So good and great experience.

Pros

I am using it since I started my own company. I provide support to my customers only on anydesk. It is very easy to use it and give support to customers. My customers are also very habitual to it. Its wakeup feature is very useful.

Cons

No least about this software. More features are present in it.

Remote view/control even on weak bandwidth

We are using MDM solutions for application management and kiosk mode and I tried many (10-20) different ones to find if any has remote control working on weak connection. Unfortunatelly we had to opt for additional product, and Anydesk has shown to work in such conditions and have decent pricing at the same time.

Pros

Anydesk allows us to connect to remote computers or android phones on vessels with extremely low bandwidth and high latencies. We use MDM solutions but none have been able to cover remote control part on such bad Internet conditions as Anydesk. Unlike other solutions, this one actually works.

Cons

Address book or organization could be with nicer UI. When connected to remote mobile, there is no two way transfer of data for all folders on remote PC/mobile.