AnyDesk Reviews - Page 7

1,027 reviews

best remote app for support

Pros

i have been using this app for a while now and honestly i have to say its the best i have no issues with it when i need to login to customers machines its so easy to use for me and its so simple for my clients to give me access gives me a list oif my recent sessions incase i forget to update my diary on the clients i have completed etc i love this app it makes my life and all my techs lives so much easier it does not even cut us off after a few minutes.

Cons

none i honestly cannot find any faults with this software and i have been using this for over 2 years

Remote To Any Desk Using AnyDesk

AnyDesk has given me a simple, robust and inexpensive emote management software that I can rely on consistently.

Pros

AnyDesk is a feature rich, comprehensive, robust and reliable solution for remote management with a very decent price point. AnyDesk is easy to use with a consistent, intuitive interface across all its applications. The service can be used on all major platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac, Mobile). There's a lot to love here but I'm particularly fond for the ability to upload to and download from the remote machine easily. The ability to secure connections with a password for added security and the chat feature are all things I use very regularly.

Cons

AnyDesk has yet to disappoint me, the service just works and the applications are stable and consistent.

It allows me to work remotely on my clients' computers and solve a variety of problems, even on ser

It allows me to coordinate with the final customer and perform IT support work in a non-work schedule of the client and when the internet service is faster, this allows you to do preventive maintenance to the equipment during the night

Pros

Allows you to select between a connection that looks good or a fast and fluid connection, you can hear or not the audio of the computer to which you connect, allows access to the clipboard and you can copy and paste files bilaterally, you can configure a remote access not monitored with key, which allows you to connect to the teams at any time

Cons

One of the few cons that I have achieved is that you can not lower the quality of the connection, allowing a black and white like other services (Teamviewer, Cloubberry, etc) for cases where internet connection is poor or slow

Nice software but support...

Pros

Nice software but some problem with managing address book

Cons

The address book registration suffering by some mistake and support is only in english or German.No support in Italy

Use AnyDesk From Anywhere With Ease

This app AnyDesk solved my issue of needing other files that my client wants that are on my desktop at home. I can use this amazingly helpful app on my laptop that I travel with, so I can I can get the files and complete my clients requests. This is an amazing app allows me the freedom of obtaining files and images that I need for my client.

Pros

I began using AnyDesk when I had to travel, in order to get files from my desktop computer that I needed for my freelance career. I liked that it was easy to install and easy to use, as well as Simple to use on my laptop to obtain the files I need.

Cons

I was worried that someone could get my personal information from this app. Because I felt it wasn’t secure enough. I still worry about my information’s security, but this helpful app is needed when I travel with my freelance career.

Best remote desktop application

Anydesk has been a very important tool for our business. We use it very much to assist and work with collaboration on various projects.

Pros

- The best thing I liked about this software is its UI and UX. - It is easy to use and user-friendly and the best part is, it runs very smoothly without consuming much memory which is unlike other software. - Also, the mobile application is very good and helpful. - The size of the installation is very small. - Feature to connect to more than one computer. - Easy to copy the files from one host to remote.

Cons

I felt some issues while taking control from then user. The mouse pointer doesn't lock properly sometimes. Chat feature is not very good and attractive. Sometimes the Anydesk server doesn't respond and takes time to connect.

Remote Desktop | Remote login to systems

Any Desk is very helpful simple application remote login. Any Desk any desk unattended access give the permission to access the remote connection without accepting the connection. Any Desk allows to share the files from the both devices. Any Desk mobile client helps to access through mobile devices.

Pros

Any desk is a portable type application can use without installing, it just open as web browser application. Then it gives just a security code and have to share with remote user then we have to accept the remote connection.

Cons

Need good internet connection for smoothly run this application and without administrator privileges can run this application.

Remote connection is now much easier with anydesk

this software is ideal to be able to carry out remote works and this way is that I have helped, I was able to solve many problems that at the time I could not transfer to the site

Pros

allows very light and easy connections, easy connection since you can have 2 addresses to access, as well as the easy connection by question. It is very good because it is not necessary to install it and that makes it portable.

Cons

I do not see any problems to this software because it is very complete and easy to use, we could say that one of the things that it would be missing is a chat to communicate with others as they have other similar softwere

Remote Desktop King

Pros

When a client calls you and tells you they have problem the first simple answer/question you ask them is do you have Anydesk, yes some might mention Teamview but when you explain to them they always find it easy to use. Simply Download a very small file for that matter, take few second to download. Open and ask them whats their address and you are done you can then take over the process. Its very easy to manage and no so much complicated installation process. I haven't used the business edition but still the free version does the job.

Cons

Free version doesn't have file sharing support, I'm not sure if they have managed to fix than on the business edition. So you might have to send the files by email or use wetransfer if you are not willing to pay extra.

Remote support is simplified

As a support engineer I have to have remote connections to customer premises for variety of configuration and troubleshooting process. With compiled to other competitive product at the market AnyDesk provide reach capabilities free of charges that simplify my remote support experience. A single exe can run without installing at the remote end and gain access with remote desk ID with few steps. The connection establishment is super fast and super easy where even basic user can understand. Session recording feature is important when proofing the remote support carried out. With all features available I am very much satisfied with it's capabilities as a remote supporting software.

Pros

The advanced view is keep history of all previous sessions and we can simply connect with previous session in single click. The unattended access is convenience feature where we can setup and grant remote computer access whenever needed without any user interaction.

Cons

Sometimes it is unable to grant control over elevated application at the remote end.

BasakAnyDesk

I am taking trainings. My instructors sometimes connect to my screen and solve problems when I can't

Pros

I was experiencing screen sharing lag with some programs, no problem here. very easy to use. Everyone has an ID, you connect with that ID

Cons

I think it should be voice connection because we have to open another voice call app at the same time

ANY DEKS

We have multiple project sites and the ability to log into computers at any site and assist our team members with presentations and contracts in real time is essential.

Pros

Very easy to log in and set up so that we can access all of our computers on an ongoing basis. Once the computer is set up, you save the password and then everything is automatice.

Cons

The computer on the other end has to be turned on. This is probably a requirement for all types of programs such as this(which makes sense), but in my wish list if their was someway to power up the other device, that would be a bonus.

Pretty good remote solution

We switched over from another, more expensive product. Some of the features don't work quite as well but overall it's a good solution for our hundreds of remote plant machines.

Pros

I like the address book and the tags feature.

Cons

Not quite as dynamic as other software used.

AnyDesk is my first choice for remote access

It helps me to work faster and with little or less effort.

Pros

I love AnyDesk a lot, as it's very easy to use and very easy to understand. You can remotely access and control several computers at the same time. It's available for all Windows, macOS, or Linux platforms. You can also use it on your mobile Android or IOS Apps. Unlike other remote access software, AnyDesk is very lightweight and secure.

Cons

Anydesk file sharing is not a great experience, especially for larger files. Sometimes it requires to further accept allow button in a remote pc while accessing settings or securities.

Remote desktop facility without installing application

Any desk is a very simple application can use for our day to day life. It have unattended access facility comes with pre-defined password allows to log to the remote user without user authorization, it works with system logging facility. Also any desk mobile client helps connect over the smart mobiles and tabs.

Pros

Any desk application is the best remote desktop application to use the remote desktop facility without installing the application. It can just download and open connect. Any desk can allows to connect using the user id, with the user acceptation.

Cons

Must need a speed internet connection among both user and remote user.

My backup when Teamviewer fails...

It works fr me when my main software fails or has glitches. It is pretty reliable even with slower connections.

Pros

Fast download, and install. Easy for customers to navigate compared to others.

Cons

Takes more tie than Teamviewer for customers. Talking them through setup takes a bit longer than Teamviewer

Remote desktop with file sharing

Any Desk supports on Windows, MAC, Linux, FreeBSD, Android, iOS and Blackberry. So it can use over any platform, smart mobile users can use the mobile application on their mobiles and Tabs. Any Desk is very easy to use and it cover the huge number of comfortable devices to use it.

Pros

Any Desk is the best and simple remote desktop application I have ever used in my life. It helps to connect remote users to connect to Desktop. Built in chat facility helps to communicate with remote user. After downloading it can be use just opening without installing.

Cons

Must need a good internet connection for use the Any Desk.

Except machine names not shown, AnyDesk is highly recommended

It's good, cross-platform, easy to use and stable.

Pros

Its cross-platform and stable version unlike TeamViewer, AnyDesk doesn't requires users to update frequently and most importantly, it won't not allow users to remote due to unmatched versions.

Cons

By default, it only shows the connection name as a number which is not that easy for users to remember. It's better that AnyDesk can automatically attach the machine name next to the number for easier recognition.

Any Desk "Connect with Guru"

Pros

Any Desk is the screen sharing software with customizable rights. It is one of the best remote desktop application which is world widely used. The most attractive and remarkable feature of anydesk is you can give session to anyone with the limited or unlimited rights. It is very secured feature.

Cons

There is a room for improvement in ebmvery thing likely in this software the least realiable feature is the unstable connectivity. Sometimes session lost without any network glitch or session got hung without any reason.

Fantastic remote control and real time file sharing and chat software

A great simple, lightweight, and easy-to-use application for remotely connect to any pc in the world. You can also connect to multiple systems and keep track of the remote connections.

Pros

The installation file is very small and can be installed within seconds. The 9 digit ID also comes very quickly. We can connect to the remote pc instantly. The file-sharing option works smoothly. Many users can connect to the same pc for real-time collaboration.

Cons

The windows log-on username and password do not work properly on some systems. The connection sometimes drops.

I really like Telegram because it is practical and easy to use

The general use is very good, it is easy to use, it speeds up the remote support, the transfer area works very well.

Pros

It makes the day of customer support much easier, both due to the ease of installation for inexperienced users, the recording section is very good and helps a lot the work.

Cons

It could better manage the use of internet bandwidth, because in slow connections there are crashes and freezes. the recording section is good, but the visualization of the recording is a little difficult to use and the navigation on the timeline is terrible.

Remote support made easy

I use Anydesk to both help my coleagues when they run into any difficulty with their IT needs as well as get help when I get stuck with something. It is a really simple tool that makes the remote tech support process very streamlined.

Pros

The time of bulky and heavy remote support software is long gone thanks to anydesk. Whether you're helping somebody or getting help from somebody, Anydesk is the tool to go for. Given its incredibly small download size and the existence of a portable application makes anydesk a handy tool in tech support.

Cons

When sharing your screen through the application, the video quality is very low. Colors are mostly inaccurate and picture quality is somewhat blocky.

Asistencia Remota Sin Limites

Con Anydesk organice todos mis servidores no accesibles por comando para gestionarlos directamente desde mi celular o casa. Puedo acceder en un mismo servidor con distintos usuarios a nivel consola o usuario.

Pros

Anydesk hoy día es mi primera opción para el control remoto de mis servidores o asistencia técnica a mis clientes. Con anydesk puedo transferir parches de seguridad y instaladores a una velocidad mayor al promedio. Puedo gestionar contactos rápidamente desde el menú y conectarme a ellos. Lo mejor de todo es que posibilita a dar un sobrenombre a cada PC, sin necesidad de números.

Cons

Ocasionalmente mi problema es a la hora de asistir a usuarios que no instalan la herramientas, eso no me posibilita aceptar los mensajes con UAC

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Never Mind!!!

Not good, Not that bad. Only using it when I'm unable to use TeamViewer Software because of network drop.

Pros

To be honest in some situation it works better then any other remote desktop software such as. TeamViewer. Specially you can bookmark id's, Setup password on Account, and Easy Session Recording.

Cons

When you are one a active session if someone from other side touch mouse or keyboard then it locks it self. You can't do a thing unless that other person using it. At some point windows user control prompts also makes it hard to use.

Remote desktop anywhere with the internet

Actually now a days we must need remote desktop facility for day to day life. Any desk full fill it, it helps to use over many Operating systems and mobile operating systems. Also it allows to share the files among the user and remote user.

Pros

AnyDesk is very simple application we can use for remote desktop, it can be used without installing like as portable application. Any Desk supports with Windows, Linux and MAC operating systems and smarts phones android, windows mobile and iOS.

Cons

Need a good internet connection for remote connecting, and no call facility talk with remote user.