HelpDesk Reviews

Maryna N.

Overall, this feature has been super useful to my business, highly recommend.

Madde N.

The experience has been very positive and we will continue to use HelpDesk as we have had many benefits from it.

Gal B.

Nicholas H.

About creating password that is most be be problem in this software.

Haruna Y.

Tatenda D.

4.5

The ideal tool for Support Teams

Pros

Using this ticketing system, you can manage all of your communication with clients (emails, live chat messages, and others) in a simple and easy way. You can create ticketing lists using defined filters or tags – it helps to manage tasks between teammates. I really like the feature of adding your own notes to the ticket – thanks to that all users can see it and use it to solve the client’s problem.

Cons

Pricing is a bit high, so there is a possibility that startups and small companies won’t be able to afford this tool.

Very Useful to start a Helpdesk experience

Overall Helpdesk has been great for me to begin using a ticket system. Before we where using Helpdesk it was difficult for my team to keep track of which problems were solved and who was responsible for them, but now my agents always know what they are responsible for and they are able to see each ticket though to completion.

Pros

Helpdesk is very easy to get started with and is extremely affordable compared to other options. It was very easy for me to already use our existing Helpdesk email address and give my agents a way to track their tickets. The software is very easy for my agents to understand and it is great that they can access it online anywhere.

Cons

I would like to see an option for omnichannel so we can respond to customers in the medium they use to first reach out rather than always have to redirect to our support email.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS THAT ANYTHING THAT WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH HELPDESK CAN SOLVE IT.

Pros

THIS PRODUCT HELPS MY COMPANY IN EVERYDAY ACTIVITIES. WE COULDN'T RUN OUR BUSINESS WITHOUT THIS AMAZING PRODUCT

Cons

I DON'T THINK THAT THIS PRODUCT COULD BE IMPROVED. IT HAS ALL THE FEATURES THAT A COMPANY NEEDS TO BE EFFIECIENT

Great way to help users!

Pros

The ease of the program for beginner users!

Cons

More detailed training would help out some in the beginning as well as better app control.

Helpdesk

We purchased this program to help us with ticket management, as we were handling our customer service tickets through regular email. This system does allow us to do that. However, the system is not customizable, and it is very cumbersome and clunky. I would definitely not recommend this system to anyone else.

Pros

-- Provides an easier way to manage requests that come into our business than through regular email. -- Gives an option for writing internal notes so that agents can make private comments to one another inside tickets for background -- Keeps all our support requests in one location so they are easier to find and manage than regular email

Cons

-- Templates / emails cannot be customized without knowledge of HTML -- Poor customer service -- we have submitted tickets as well as chatted with CS on issues that required further investigation on their end. They have told us each time they would get back to us, but they never have. If they can't resolve the issue right at that moment, we never hear from them again. -- Our automated responses that we have set up to trigger when someone submits a ticket go our to every agent, every single time someone submits a ticket. Very annoying. The automated responses also become part of the ticket thread, which makes the threads long and cumbersome. We have asked them to please shut this off, and have been told they cannot do that.

Hi Lianne, Here's Weronika from HelpDesk. Thank you for your honest review. I've read it carefully and would like you to know that it's crucial to make HelpDesk usable and meet your needs. Email templates indeed require HTML knowledge, but luckily you can always use our default template. It's ready to implement and will make your messages look professional. I'm sorry we left your message unanswered....

Easy to use!

Pros

HelpDesk is very easy to set up and start using. I find it especially helpful for some of our non-technical co-workers, compared to other support software we've used which required some extensive instructions to help onboarding coworkers.

Cons

Certain actions can only be done using the multiple select checkbox, for example closing a single ticket either requires you to go into the ticket and update the status, or use the multiple select checkbox to close a ticket. The spam filter is also quite annoying, while it does block a lot of spam emails, we've missed quite a few non-spam tickets, resulting in upset clients.

Better than others I've used

Pros

I used to use LiveChat ticketing but it wasn't mobile friendly.

Cons

+ Doesn't have direct integration with ChatBot. + No smileys when replying to tickets.

Awesome System!

Overall, this feature has been super useful to my business, highly recommend!!

Pros

This product is so easy to use. I love the ability to assign different messages to different users.

Cons

I wish that we would be able to receive a notification sound when we received a message on the help desk.

Efficient and Easy to use!

I love how it makes our tasks easier and we're excited to discover more of its other features that we can use in our other lines of business. :)

Pros

What I liked the most about HelpDesk is that it gives us the convenience of being able to work on our tickets on an organized page, thus saving a lot of time. It's simple and so easy to use. The internal note feature ensures that everyone in the team is on the same page, resulting in a great client experience.

Cons

I'm still in the process of getting to know more about HelpDesk but I'm already loving it.

Pros

yes. The ease of using the product. The availability of the product.

Cons

There is a learning curve to using this product, but once you have familiarize yourself with it, it is awesome.

Help desk was pretty helpful

all in all i like helpdesk, a few things need work, but i would definitely recommend it.

Pros

I liked the fact that no matter what the issue was all i had to do was turn it over to help desk and they either tell me how to fix the problem or take over and fix it from their end.

Cons

I think the only problem i found was it isnt very user friendly. They need to work on communication with their customers.

So easy you can't pass it up!

It's been a pleasure to use and has made my job so much easier!

Pros

There is really no learning curve for using this software. From the first day you are ready to go, helping your clients, and getting feedback for your services. They are very receptive to feedback and are constantly improving the software. Love it!

Cons

I love it!! This software is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

Better than the rest!

We've used Salesforce Service Cloud, Zendesk, Groove and a slew of others. The team at Helpdesk has built a functionally rich solution that doesn't require a degree to understand how to operate. We're able to manage tickets in a clean and visually minimal environment and get information without needing to execute multiple clicks. Definitely recommend this solution for teams of all sizes.

Pros

Super easy to get up and running and start managing customer support inquiries. The support team at HelpDesk is very attentive in addressing any questions.

Cons

Tighter integration with LiveChat when we selected the software would have been great, but that has since been rolled out.

Superb Product but lacking some features

Pros

It's easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing to work in.

Cons

It lacks some of the more advance features that more mature Helpdesk solutions offer. The integration with their livechat product is weak and essentially worthless.

Hi Rex, Thank you for your feedback! We do our best to create the best help desk experience for our customers and to constantly improve our product. We want HelpDesk to be simple to learn and use. Some more advanced features would not correlate with delivering our core value. If you don't mind, we will be in touch to collect a few more information regarding LiveChat integration. Cheers, HelpDesk Team

Efficient solution for customer support

When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond helpdesk was very easy and detailed to work with

Pros

When it comes to ticket management and building a better customer bond, HelpDesk is one tool that will be on the top of my recommendation list. All the results are present in one place that makes it easy for me to take a look and enhance my performance. Everything is so detailed and simple.

Cons

I don’t have such a problem with this application, my work is going on smoothly without any hassle as such.

A great deal in using HelpDesk

Pros

We can manage all support tickets from one place. It gives us the opportunity to be more organized. Finally, we can share the responsibility for tickets and assign roles to the team members. We support ourselves in real-time with private notes in every complex customer case. This allows us to rely on each other and share our knowledge smoothly. Also, HelpDesk provides reports on ticket operations which we find helpful. Analyzing them gives us a new perspective on our work.

Cons

The user interface (UI) could be slightly improved

Seemless integration

Pros

Having come from not using any email managment software (only Outlook), the tool has prived invaluable. It integrates seemlessly with the livechat product, which we also use and provides a wealth of data which we could only dream of before. It is easy to use, ease to train out and super easy to implement

Cons

Nothing difficult, I would like more data reports but I'm sure that will come in timr

Good and successful

I'm trying but no easily control some object.

Pros

Leaning and business because that help about this thechnology

Cons

About creating password that is most be be problem in this software

Simple helpdesk solution

Pros

Simple yet very powerful helpdesk tool which helps to manage all the customers' requests in one place. It's very easy to integrate it with Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook and Office 365. It integrates with different tools using Zapier integration.

Cons

Everything is fine. I don't have any cons. Everything works as expected.

Helpdesk

Pros

I'm very happy with Helpdesk, it solve our support problems, recommended. Like that they keep me posted when they implement some features I requested / wished through their support.

Cons

For now nothing particular, it's a young product, so limited in features, but they add features week by week.

Easy to Learn

Monitoring responses going out in tickets is much easier than monitoring multiple email accounts.

Pros

This product was easy to learn. We learned the functions in an afternoon of training. The canned responses feature save alot of time.

Cons

Emails get caught in Spam sometimes when they aren't spam.

Easy for customer support

Pros

It's easy to use, manage the database, and for users to check the information they need

Cons

There are spam and bot with fake tickets, I have to delete them frequently

Help Desk REview

It is working well for managing our emails.

Pros

The system is fairly easy to use and is intuitive.

Cons

Some of the features do not work as promised.

I am in love!

Pros

We care about the individual approach to the customer, and HelpDesk supports us in this. Thanks to the teams, the customer can be assigned to the appropriate department. That makes our answers swift and accurate. Besides, we can send messages in line with our brand identity through email templates. What we love about it is that customers immediately know that they're dealing with us, and they're more willing to interact.

Cons

HelpDesk is so easy to use I don't have any complaints.

Effectiveness in helping customers.

Pros

Easier to use by agents of the business as compared to others. Helps in improving the quality of services. Reduces data redundancy for the company. Less mistakes to users.

Cons

Cannot work without internet and power supply. Mulfunction when there is information overload. Can affected by viruses and malware.