UJET Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.2/10

Reviews by rating

The features available for call routing are amazing. There are some small tweaks but nothing that hinders the ability to receive and place calls so overall we love this tool.
I reach out to customers along with business to resolve any issue possible and i am 98% successful doing so.
It appears as a user when working with multiple chats the messaging freezes within the phone application and sometimes does not work well with the other application that is integrated with it.
There is very low options for user customization, but there is for system admins. Unable to confirm any other features or a local channel for team members.

Hannah A.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Easy and Efficient!

I use Ujet every day for work. It tracks my progress and how long I've been in certain statuses. This then helps me to see my overall performance for the month based on the data that Ujet provides.

Pros

I like how Ujet tracks everything and I'm able to see what I've been doing throughout the day. It allows you to see what status everyone is in and where the needed areas are.

Cons

Sometimes, like all software, there are glitches that are hard to fix. When I reported it to customer service, they said that they would get back to me with what happened but I never received an answer. The problem hasn't happened again which is good!

VF

Valerie F.

Consumer Electronics, 11-50 employees

Values you as a customer

Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Pros

I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Cons

Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

AC

Ariell C.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Overall Good

Overall I have enjoyed UJET and the ease of its use! It is very straightforward and simple to use. I would say it does make my job much easier than answering a normal phone.

Pros

It's nice to have all of the info in one place, meaning stats on performance and number of tickets completed or calls taken. It's nice to see how my number matches up with my peers numbers.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little wonky or do some weird things. For example, there have been a couple of times where I will be in one UJET status, such as available, and it will move me to unavailable. This, of course, can affect my numbers and scorecards. Just last week I was in a phone call and when I hung up it said I had missed a call while still in the other call - if these bugs were worked out it would be perfect!

EB

Edgar B.

Ujet

Over all experienced was extremely helpful this gave a high customer service experience on my customer it easy to use specially the tools on it.

Pros

Ujet was helpful when it comes of interacting with customer service specially I am a customer representative it is easy to use tools in ujet that is why I have a lot of satisfied customer service experienced.

Cons

In ujet it has a lot of useful features as far as I get started in Ujet I did not faced any problem on this platform.

la

lyka angelic b.

Consumer Services, 501-1,000 employees

Ujet is a very easy to use

My overall experience is great, and I use it every day with no hassle.

Pros

I use Ujet for inbound to interact individually with our customers, but you can also use it for outbound calling, and it works perfectly fine.

Cons

I think you can use Ujet in a standalone browser; it's just that there is an echo when using it.

KC

Khim Cate G.

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

UJET daily experience

As a daily UJET user, I highly prefer to use this continuously.

Pros

It is easy to navigate, all options are user friendly. You can easily be familiar with UJET and how it is used.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like specifically. I think it is user friendly and very easy to use on a daily basis.

JK

Justin Kyle B.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best phone tool in town!

Pros

UJET was very easy and convenient to use. It is already a year since I started using UJET and so far there is no problem that I experienced.

Cons

There's nothing that I don't like in UJET. All features are easy to access.

RL

Raine Leonard C.

Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 employees

UJET utilization

Pros

The thing that I really like the most in Ujet is regarding about the calls that i'm receiving

Cons

The thing that I least like about Ujet is the UI design

Shimon K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

The integration with UJET REST API was seamless and very easy to implement

Pros

We partnered with UJET to serve the needs of our mutual customers. As a Workforce Management provider, we integrate with dozens of CCI, CRM, and telephony providers to get real time data about call history, real time agent activities (real time adherence), and agent performance stats. The integration with UJET was seamless and very easy to implement. We have completed the integration in a record time and were pleasantly surprised to find that UJET's REST API are well documented, flexible, and provide rich set of data. The technical support from UJET was flawless although rarely needed.

Cons

UJET is relatively new to the market place, with that said, their API are mature for a young company

Carla d.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great support/customer service tool

It allows chatting and talking via phone with customers, in that way to provide customer service or tech support.

Pros

Really easy to use, no need to have a lot of resources. It makes simple the way you can communicate with your customers.

Cons

Sometimes can get some errors, it gets unstable more than what you would like. The interface could be better.

PM

Polina Maria D.

Review for Software buyers

I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Pros

I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Cons

The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

SO

Samson O.

Security and Investigations, 51-200 employees

The best Call Management software

Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Pros

Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Cons

Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

KO

Kim O.

Best of the best functionality

Pros

Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Cons

Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

DT

Dawn T.

User friendly

N/A

Pros

How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Cons

I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

AE

Ahmed E.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

One Of the best softwares in managing and calls in customer service field

Pros

I really liked its routing and call management and also all the reports exported from Ujet how accurate they are and that I can trust the reports exported form Ujet

Cons

Nothing actually there to dislike it only requires a strong internet connection to work probably.

HG

Hernan G.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Great CX tech partners

The experience and support their team has offered to us is truly best-in- class. They have been extremely attentive from my first interaction, through onboarding, during any inquiries we've had. I'm really excited about the future with UJET.

Pros

UJET has been a strong partnership for Bark. They have allowed us to not only improve our internal agent experience but also put us in a better position to serve our customers. It is really exciting to be affiliated to a business that is forward thinking, and pushing improvements to offer better mobile omni experiences.

Cons

________________________________________

RH

Ryan H.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Great Interface and Easy to Learn.

UJET made my job about 1000X easier. I used to have to type in phone numbers whenever I did a transfer and it used to be hard to tell whether the customer was still on the line and how many people were connected at once. UJET has a low learning level so that I don't hear people complaining anymore about how they need help with stuff.

Pros

I like the simple interface. It has a simple phone app appearance instead of the typical computer program look. I like how its easy to figure out with out tons of training.

Cons

I don't like how sometimes the phone tab gets stuck and then I have to pull it up with the mouse pointer.

AS

Ashley S.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Ujet

Overall, I like Ujet. I think it is easy to learn how to use and I like the way it works with Kustomer. If it wouldn't freeze and glitch up the way it does, it would be an awesome program!

Pros

One of the good things about Ujet is it is super easy to use! It's easy to log in, make calls, receive calls and transfer! It has the options for breaks, bathroom, meetings, ect. I use Ujet through Kustomer and I like how they work together and pull up customers information.

Cons

The biggest negative with Ujet is it does glitch up often. After ending a call, sometimes it will freeze and not put you back into available after the countdown for Wrap-Up and when you try to click Back To Available, nothings happens so you have to refresh the page. There's also times you can not answer a call for unknown reasons (it freezes and doesn't allow to you do anything).

DN

Danielle N.

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Reliable and User Friendly!

Overall, very pleased with the service and we’re able to contact our customers with ease.

Pros

It’s very easy to use, and I rarely ever have a dropped call or customer concerned with our phone call status. It’s very clear and little lagging occurs.

Cons

I’ve noticed sometimes there is a slight delay between the customer and I but it’s very minute and I’ve not experienced a customer complaint regarding it.

ST

Symone T.

UJET Review

Good, very efficient, just wish there was better connectivity.

Pros

moving from call to the customer is easy, I like the ability to put ourselves in whatever mode we need to. I also like that we can see our average ratings.

Cons

The calls and chats drop mysteriously. Also would like more time for wrap up between calls. And more time for auto chats to come in once a chat has timed out or ended.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Easy for our team to hit the most aggressive SLAs I have ever seen

Exceedingly positive, especially with training new hires who were not here when we rolled it out. Other than the lack of a smartphone app, UJET has been a dream.

Pros

Simple to use, and very easy to roll out to the whole team. UJET has been a reliable option that saved us from the pitfalls of our previous provider. Life's great with UJET.

Cons

No app, so you are in essence tied to your desktop/laptop to use it

AD

Achaunti D.

Ujet is Easy

i use it every day and all day. My job loves this app. also its easy to record and track calls.

Pros

I like that we are able to use it to the full extent. Also, it is easy to understand and you are able to process more than one call. Gives you the feel of a real cell phone.

Cons

I don't like when the sound you hang up makes. Also, the loud ringing noise when trying to contact a customer.

CW

Chantelle W.

Computer Networking, 51-200 employees

Ujet is one of the best easy to use Dialers I have used.

Overall, it is great working with UJET to ensure our customers are satisfied. They seem to care about the service that they provide and I am happy to help them with that.

Pros

The best feature of UJET is the fact that it already is prepopulated with responses that are tailored for any situation we may encounter. They are non-generic and flows naturally allowing ease of conversation and excellent customer service.

Cons

Because technology failed at times, sometimes this affects UJET. There are times when the software will go down and we are unable to type or communicate with the customers. I also hate that whenever I receive another chat the one I was on becomes stuck and It almost switches to the new one.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Easy to use, easy to set up

It is a very good tool for taking calls via VoIP and agents have provided good feedback overall in regards to its use and also on the features it has.

Pros

Very user friendly, intuitive and it makes training for the people who are going to be using it, really easy.

Cons

It may be buggy with integrations with other CRMs, like Salesforce.

FI

Fabian I.

It work's for me

At first it is strange, but after a few weeks.. it is easy to use.

Pros

The user interface is easy to use. The color code when switching to different aux codes is nice to have. Easy to know what aux code you are in.

Cons

there is no time/clock when you put customer on hold. Something the developer can add.