QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Logo

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Enterprise accounting, FSM and inventory management solution

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Reviews

User ratings

4.5

19.1K
  • Likelihood to recommend8.52/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

User friendly design that is easy to learn and navigate, great for invoicing people as well as paying invoices, good organization of invoices and payments.

Quickbooks is the bread and butter of my business, it is the best accounting program I have used. I love that it continues to improve and allow more integration with apps and documentation programs.

LC

Lori C.

The help on the team when getting this product was great, the features are honestly really great, I use it for payroll as well and it is really worth the cost.

DK

Dustin K.

Submitting hours for the wrong week unintentionally can be frustrating because there is no way to reverse it without supervisor permissions.

EC

Emily C.

The customer service is terrible. I usually get forwarded from person to person because I'm in the "wrong department," but I know it's because the person just doesn't know the answer.

VB

Van B.

No recourse through customer service. Data is held hostage as leverage for stopping cancellation of unauthorized charges, ie: sure you can cancel but we're not sure what will happen to your data.

DZ

Denise Z.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise users...

Microsoft Excel-logocaret

Wave Accounting

Quicken-logocaret
+ 14

Quicken

How would you rate QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise?

19,150 reviews

Derek M.

CEO

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

I could not run my business without it

Transcript

Derek M.: Hi, my name is Derek, and I'm a CEO of a nonprofit. I give QuickBooks a four out of five. When...

Well... It is what it is?

Transcript

Aj N.: My name is Aj, and I'm an operations manager. My one through five star review for QuickBooks would...

Quick books makes it easy to track your business

QuickBooks was easy to set up and we love that our CPA and access everything directly. Ease of use was critical for us in choosing our accounting software and QuickBooks delivers!

Pros

Ease of use is at the top of the list. QuickBooks makes a lot of our small business accounting look easy.

Cons

Everything could be faster and more automatic with real-time auditing.

QuickBooks is Quick and Easy! (I would definitely recommend it!)

This has been a game-changer is organizing my receipts!

Pros

I use QuickBooks for my two self-employed businesses and really love it. The first thing that I really like about QuickBooks is that it integrates with other softwares that I use. It is a part of the Intuit suite of softwares including Mint and TurboTax, and it also works with Square. The software has a user-friendly interface. I like that you can upload pictures of your receipts and attach them to...

Cons

The hardest part about Quickbooks is just getting into the habit of reconciling your books. I do this myself, but you can hire a book-keeper to do it for you. They have a list of local Quickbook savvy bookkeepers in your area.

Quickbook expensive but still help small business

My over experience is customer service takes a long time to reply. The cost is high compare to other books. the system have alot of flaws.

Pros

The interface is easy to manupilate and the inventory is user friendly.

Cons

The software have too muvh bigs and clithes.

Quickbooks es lo mejor

Gracias a QuickBooks, el seguimiento de todas las transacciones y datos financieros de la empresa y sus proyectos afiliados se ha vuelto muy fácil, ya que podemos pagar y recibir facturas y registrarlas en nuestros registros de una manera simple y segura

Pros

Quickbooks es un sistema muy poderoso, puede hacer casi cualquier cosa a un nivel aceptable. No me he encontrado con un requisito de contabilidad que QuickBooks no pueda manejar por nosotros

Cons

Result El servicio de atención al cliente es muy frustrante. La función de chat es un bot que intenta resolver los problemas de los clientes, pero no es tan útil como un humano que puede escuchar y diagnosticar problemas humanos. Los chatbots tampoco funcionan al 100 %, lo que aumenta la frustración. Existe un sistema automatizado similar a un chatbot cuando se realizan llamadas a la línea directa....

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

All around the best software I’ve found

Quickbooks is the only software I use for my business now. It has taken years to learn how to use it in a way that works for me but now I wouldn’t trade it for anything

Pros

I started using quickbooks to help me keep a better track of my inventory and to have an invoice that was easy to produce and also looked unique. But once I started using it I found that all of the feature compliment each other and with out quickbooks to help me organize every aspect of my business I don’t know that I would still have a business

Cons

I’m the beginning it was very tedious for me to learn the software and on more than one occasion I had to Spend hours to undo mistakes that I unknowingly made. Some of the features and how to use them are not as clear as I would like them to be

Takes the thinking out of accounts

It is definitely a way to make office management way more simple. I feel like I cut out about 2 hours of extra unnecessary work. I don't waste time doing alone of things I used to do.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. I have daily tasks to make sure I stay on top of everything.

Cons

It's not difficult to use and I enjoy how it keeps me on task. However customer service can sometimes be ridiculous. They are not always the polite or the nicest. But no complaints about the software!

My experience with Quickbooks

Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise have made my office work very simple as i can do almost all the work under one software. It has saved me a lot of time and money that I would have spent if I was doing everything manually. I must say that Quickbook Desktop Enterprise is an all in one tool that both small and large businesses must use.

Pros

I like that Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise gets the job done easily and from anywhere. imagine being able to manage your accounts and track your statements and payments in just one software, that is a bonus.

Cons

It is very affordable, flexible and easy to access from any device.

QuickBooks works for me

My experience has been very good and I am so thankful for QuickBooks. I had a hiccup with the software update not too long ago but issue was resolved without delay.

Pros

The product is very easy to use and helps me keep things in order. I can not imagine running my business without it.

Cons

Data is not always backed-up so you risk losing information.

A pretty great product

Overall, it's great. I would just want better tutorial or training options.

Pros

I loved that I could customize invoices.

Cons

Recurring payments were way too confusing.

Quickbooks

Customer service is great at helping when needed and I am able to do everything we need as a small business.

Pros

I like that invoicing is simple and easy. It's also nice to have HR and billing together, it makes it easy to bill for hours worked.

Cons

There is not many opportunities to customize reports or fields.

Love everything QuickBooks offers

Our experience has always been exceptional with this company. We have never had any issues up until recently with the bank statements not automatically downloading. However, I don't know if that's our bank or the software itself, so I can not hold that against the software. Other than the recent price change, everything about the software has been perfect. We love all the features and everything it does- the reporting, the reminders for when to send payroll and forms / fees to the government, the organization, breakdowns, the ease it gives our accountant, the option to add additional classes if and when you add additional locations etc. All the features are great!

Pros

I absolutely love everything Quickbooks has to offer. It is extremely easy to learn and very user friendly. It does everything you need an accounting software to do for your business, and more. We have been using it for almost 12 years now and it has worked perfectly for all of our business needs. It's simple to learn, and has help topics that are easy to follow and figure out when we need assistance.

Cons

We have never had any issues with the software itself, but after using it for almost 12 years, they have completely changed their pricing structure this year. Our price is going to more than triple this year for the same services we've always been using. I feel that the price has always been very reasonable, up until this year when they completely restructured it. It is the only reason we are considering looking for a different software. I completely understand the need to increase rates, but to more than triple what we've always paid seems very excessive and is a significant cost for a small business. The least the company could do is offer a discount for its loyal users who have been with them for many years. (We use QuickBooks and the payroll features)

Quivk Books desktop Review

Quickbooks has helped me keep track of my account books in one place therefore reducing confusion. I have intergrated the software with my other softwares like hubspot. The software enables me send my clients more professional and easy to understand quotations. However i have had problems with their phone support team, they are not easily accessible when there is emergency on the software. In a nutshell quickbooks software is a must get especially if you want to scale your small business up.

Pros

QuickBooks has a variety of features that supports small and medium businesses and it allows up to 25 users. The software can intergrate with more than 500 business apps and softwares. QuickBooks has a friendly user interface which makes it easy to navigate through its dashboard. QuickBooks gives a 30 day free trial version which gives you a test drive of the software before deciding to subscribe. Enables you to keep all your books of accounts in one place.

Cons

The price has been increasing throughout the years. Less automated as compared to online version which takes more time. Their phone support is not efficient and sometimes they do not assist by phone hence forced to migrate to online version which facilitate a quick live bookkeeping. Does not facilitate split transactions and auto sales report hence need to migrate from desktop to online version.

Very Good Accounting Software for Small Businesses

It is a good business tool that helped me get a handle on mostly all of my expenses. It has a few buggy integrations which was frustrating. And I really disliked the non batch tagging system. Other than that, I have found it very useful and have used QB for the past 3 years for my taxes. I do not use it to file taxes any longer, as I now have an accountant and I prepare everything in QB first and then work with my accountant to file the taxes. Great for small businesses.

Pros

I like that QB is easy to use and that I can connect mostly all of my accounts to it. However, I was unable to connect my Home Depot credit card for some reason. I have used QB to prepare a profit and loss statement for my accountant. I have painstakingly used this software. I have used it almost on a daily basis, as it helps to give me a clear financial picture of my small business. I can't see myself managing my e-commerce business any other way, since I have many transactions.

Cons

The fact that I cannot group tag transactions. In a business like mine that has thousands of transactions throughout the year, the biggest gripe I have with QB is that I cannot batch select and change the tags. The tags are so important, especially if running multiple businesses, which I was. Since then, I have closed two of those businesses for the very reason that I cannot properly manage it all with one quickbooks account. I thought it would be easy to tag things, however, it truly sucks to have to go one by one. Also, I dislike the "rules" it auto creates because for any new transaction type, it pops up and really slowed me down when I was already having trouble with my tagging and categorizing.

Con algo de errores pero recomendable !!!

Solo preguntas generales de contabilidad e informes. Me gustan las opciones de informes personalizados y automáticos. Además, la capacidad de enviar y extraer contenido a otras aplicaciones (Quickbooks Time) es agradable.

Pros

Hacer el trabajo. Es fantástico que los clientes puedan pagarle directamente a través de QBO. Me gusta que pueda enviar y recibir contenido con otras aplicaciones

Cons

Mi mayor problema con QBO son los permisos. Creamos "proyectos" y los administradores de proyectos no pueden ver los gastos de los proyectos que administran. Una configuración deshabilita su capacidad para ver los registros/contabilidad de la empresa (lo cual tiene sentido), pero eso no significa necesariamente que no puedan ver los gastos administrativos del trabajo. En mi opinión, esto es un gran defecto. Solo los administradores pueden ver los gastos y ejecutar informes para ver si el trabajo es rentable. Yo (y otros) hemos informado este problema durante años y aún no lo hemos solucionado. insecto. Las plantillas personalizadas tienen un error que no se ha solucionado en años. Tienen actualizaciones aleatorias, pero generalmente aparecen nuevos errores

Patrick Laurent

He abordado el requisito de reservar espacio de datos informáticos para mantener nuestro propio software fuera de línea, así como el tiempo que lleva hacer conciliaciones y recuperar documentos e informes. El tiempo es crítico y QBO nos ha ahorrado mucho. Tener múltiples usuarios y también poder incluir usuarios en "solo informes" reduce en gran medida las molestias administrativas. El personal clave puede acceder y recuperar informes según sea necesario utilizando filtros relevantes, de modo que puedan obtener la información que necesitan cuando la necesitan sin pasar por un tercero.

Pros

La mejor parte del libro rápido es fácil de usar y tiene diferentes opciones, desde tener diferentes pestañas para cuentas por pagar y cuentas por cobrar, y también hay otras opciones para crear facturas, registro de gastos, entradas de diario, entradas de pagos recibidos y otras opciones directamente importantes. del tablero Y también tener opciones de búsqueda en la parte superior derecha mediante...

Cons

Desearía poder dividir la factura para que solo tenga que enviar una factura al cliente, pero pueden pagar por adelantado por separado. Actualmente, la única forma es programar pagos recurrentes o enviar múltiples facturas

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Quikbooks is easy to setup and easy to start up.

Overall Quickbooks Desktop is a great program, it's a complete accounting software for manny businesses that can grow with your business. It provides all the tools your business needs, yet is easy to use. I can organize my bookkeeping, manage inventory, track sales, and even run payroll at a fraction of the cost. QuickBooks Enterprise saved me thousands of dollars a year compared to similar solutions. Powerful and flexible.

Pros

Simple coordination with other application/Software and makes invoicing simple and powerful relying upon your arrangement. QuickBooks is amazing Software and obliges an extremely wide scope of organizations. In particular it offers incredible technical support (On premise, Calls, Email and, surprisingly, Remote Support), another advantage is all around addressed documentation, and online assistance/Forums.

Cons

It is only accessible on your deskto, you can not acces it on the web. In this manner, it is very troublesome especially when everything these days must be gotten to remotely.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Review

Anybody in any way shape or form associated with independent venture bookkeeping realizes the name Intuit and its revered QuickBooks stage. However it started zeroing in its showcasing on a cloud-situated rendition, named Intuit QuickBooks Online, where it's confronting intense contest, Intuit stays an unbelievably solid brand and even games the midrange partner we're auditing here, called QuickBooks...

Pros

Simple to-explore process menus. Recognizable (UI) for current QuickBooks clients. Tremendous client local area. Basic structures and report customization. Enormous number of standard and contributed reports. Brilliant import capacities. Brilliant joining with Sales and Purchasing.

Cons

Offers possibly Average Costing whenever obtained without Advanced Inventory include. No Economic Order Capabilities. Fundamental Low Inventory alerts. Versatile up to 30 clients. Exclusive information base. No evident focal documentation. Versatile access just with an extra help.

Great software-will continue using

This software keeps track of everything our company needs incl all AR, AP, payroll and tax transactions and accruals.

Pros

Many features available making it an integral part of our day to day operations. Processing payroll is easy and tax accrual function and e-file makes it so simple and easy to match to federal and state calculations. Reporting features are very good. We have 100’s of customers and vendors and the tracking of availability of transactions is superb. We also use their remote hosting service for work from home employees and have never had an issue with maintaining connections and to the minute updated information.

Cons

The only things I could recommend for improvement is the ability to have detailed customizable reporting for employee and payroll functions. Customer service is iffy-most are nice but some are not very knowledgeable and it can take quite a long time to resolve what seems to be a simple issue. Currently found that the annual renewal fee charged was $500 more than what was quoted by two of their reps so am looking at having to attempt to get a refund for the overcharge.

Of all the Accounting Software's I recommend QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Proven best so far

Easy integration with other application/Software and makes invoicing easy and effective depending on your setup. QuickBooks is legendary Software and accommodates a very wide range of businesses. Most importantly it offers great tech support (On premise, Calls, Email and even Remote Support), another benefit is well represented documentation, and online help/Forums.

Pros

The best and great news the online version of QuickBooks which means you can finish your work or do you from anywhere, will always be up to date with updates and new feature edition. File sharing Feature is the most needed tool for the accountant to easily exchange data they need to keep the books and do taxes. Payroll feature can be accessed through the software and has other features like loan funding all this can be done anytime, anywhere any device all you need in internet access.

Cons

A software has to make your life easy problem in QuickBooks if you should make mistake it take hell lot of time to fix them as you have to follow all the steps for creation there has to be Delete, Undo or Edit button. Working under harsh boss your work is expressed so working with a Software keeps giving an Unresponsive error gets to your nerves as your boss will not take that for a reason but a bad factor on your part.

Quickly impressive!

To summarise its an incredibly attractive & useful product, both for sole traders and Limited companies. It's great value for money and can save a huge amount of time and headaches. This is particularly evident when you consider it as an interest in something that will without a doubt save you time, and may even lessen or cut your bookkeeper expenses totally. In view of that, I've have no problems in suggesting Quickbooks. Start with the 30-day trial to completely evaluate whether or not it meets your specific needs.

Pros

First and foremost, keep in mind that this is a product with a long history. The parent organization, Intuit has been creating expense and bookkeeping programming beginning around 1983. They are a US organization however adjusted Quickbooks for the UK market and duty framework in 2014. Quickbooks is one of the main bookkeeping programming arrangements with more than 624,000 endorsers in 2014 (a figure...

Cons

Nothing is perfect and to guarantee a decent Quickbooks review it's vital that you're aware of the disadvantages too. Right off the bat, similar to any product, it's somewhat flawed. There are some reviews on Trustpilot surveys of individuals encountering technical issues. Regardless of whether that is with connecting bank accounts or individuals simply doing something wrong. However it's frustrating...

QuickBooks for Succu

Easy to follow instructions, many features to run your business smooy

Pros

QuickBooks is a great software for anyone. It’s easy to use and you are not required to be an account to use it. It’s also compared to other softwares fairly cheap

Cons

Some critical fields are missing but you can always buy additional add-on. Annual fees are also a con but it’s not too expensive.

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a review, Yelena! We're so glad to hear that QuickBooks Desktop is working seamlessly for you so far. Yes, you're exactly right! QuickBooks Desktop can integrate with several different 3rd party Apps/programs that offer additional features that may be helpful for what you're needing. To take a look at what's available, you can visit: https://desktop.apps.com/home If you need anything else or have any other questions, please feel free to get in touch with our QuickBooks Desktop Support using the (?) Help icon in-product! All the best! -Faith, The QuickBooks Team

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is the best Accounting Software solution. Simply the Best!

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has advanced inventory systems and reporting, it allows me to rebill individual job costs and it has got a very well coordinated option for payroll allocation. I simply need to run payroll function for me to manage my employees' compensation and company taxes. For me this software is still the best despite some of its shortcomings. I would still recommend it all day long.

Pros

The compatibility of QuickBooks Desktop with other third party clients is very critical. I can link it with my banks and other applications and it works perfectly well. This software is user friendly and its interface is another notable advantage. This software allows me to manage all my clients' accounts and be able to produce financial reports as they are required. Its customizable features brings with it great value. I usually customize my clients' invoices and billing documents. Its out of the box features allows us to carry out our daily and weekly accounting tasks with ease. This software supports very complex accounting.

Cons

The QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has a steep learning curve. I took a great deal of time when I was training my workmates. The items I no longer use in the inventory list should be deleted instead of being made inactive. I need them deleted. This software has to be fine tuned to remove bugs when I am creating multiple company accounts profiles. They may need to add bar code scanning function.

Quickbooks is the gold standard

Quickbooks has become an indispensable element of my business, and I'm still using it after 11 years. It simplifies payroll, AP, AR and anything else my accountant would charge me to do.

Pros

Quickbooks has very intuitive accounting functionality for a novice to learn from. While it's possible to make some mistakes as a rookie, their software support has always been very knowledgeable and quick to help us. The baked-in functionalities that interact with your bank, your accountant and countless other applications are hard to overlook. Overall, it's a great product at an affordable price.

Cons

Some of the default invoice settings take some work to customize. Also, sending invoices one at a time is a bit cumbersome once you start doing dozens of daily invoices. Further, there are programs that offer a better breadcrumb trail to find user changes.

Great Tool but you still need to know Accounting Principles and Rules

QuickBooks has helped us with getting things done quicker and more efficiently. Dealing with Customer support can be tricky but it doesn't happen often. The reports that we produce help our Executive Leaders and Board of Directors stay informed of our financial position and are fairly easy to produce. Most accountants are familiar with QuickBooks so it is easy to send them data when preparing our year end filings.

Pros

Its fairly easy to use as long as you know Accounting Principles and Rules. It's not going to tell you what GL numbers to post things to so you have to know this before attempting to post things. The accounts payable (Vendors) and Accounts receivable (Customers) is pretty easy to use. Reconciling is quick and easy (as opposed to doing it my hand which I used to do). Calculation sales tax can be tricky...you need to make sure it's set up correctly. I like that the desktop version can be used in a multi-user environment so more than one person can work in it at a time.

Cons

The worst thing about this product is their customer support. They are hard to get in contact with, try to charge you for every little thing and unless you get someone who actually knows what they're doing (instead of working off a script) they can really mess thing up more than you can imagine.

Bookkeeping has never been easy with this

Overall, QB is an awesome accounting tool especially for noobs like me who doesn't have any background on the matter. It does a great job of updating the reporting data and a scheduled cutoff time to allow you to know that some data won't still be present and are still in the works. Payroll, sales, and the likes are just made simple because of this.

Pros

This relatively easy to use app is outstanding. With its simple interface with a lot of features for the average and the advanced user makes importing and exporting a breeze. Although it has selected platforms to integrate to, it still works well and does a great job with automating business and even my personal finances. I like the way reporting templates for weekly, monthly, are there for ease of use, which can be customized further to suit my needs. It's easy and convenient because it avoid the human error of calculations with old method of pen and paper, and even the improved ones of using spreadsheets and its counterpart apps. It is even better with optional plugins to make accounting a walk in the park, that's for a small additional fee of course.

Cons

This is a bit pricy compared to other apps out there that have more or less the same functionality. It would be helpful if the excel/csv import can be better as sometimes the alignments and other elements have minor issues. And this is the same with switching from one mode to another which can sometimes have issues with the entries. And lastly, it would be nice to improve the quality that the customer service provides because it is not really great. I'm sorry to say but it's not so customer service oriented that the Quality Assurance department should work hard in weeding out those bad apples.