Synder Reviews

Synder

Smart app to organize & manage Stripe/PayPal/Square payments

4.84/5 (161 reviews)

Pros
  • Also, their customer support is excellent - the agents are knowledgable and patient. They responded quickly and were very helpful when I had some issues and questions.Angel M.Read the full review
  • I had a really good experience with my trial and the customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great.Reggie B.Read the full review
  • SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.Erika N.Read the full review
Cons
  • Brings payments into Quickbooks on Line from my PayPal account with no worries.Alan W.Read the full review
  • We have been using Business Payments for Paypal transactions only at this point. It works without errors and can even back out and re-apply transactions if something goes wrong.Donna S.Read the full review
  • The dashboard is a bit confusing at first but after a while, you get used to it.Dane Z.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Phillip Naples

Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO

Reviewed 2019-05-13

Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Pros
Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

Cons
paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

Caleb Schiff

Great Sync App and customer service

Reviewed 2020-01-29

Pros
Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

Cons
The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

DON Schroeder

Synder sync is very powerful and helps sync Stripe and QBO

Reviewed 2020-05-15

the sync process is nice and they are dilligent to get the sync right and work with you as a client

Pros
This is a very good sync app that syncs with Stripe or Square to QBO. I have used it on both platforms with two different companies I do bookwork for. One is about 500 transactions per month from Stripe and the other is about 100 transactions or less. But it is very nice in that the app sync process sets up the customer in QBO that had the sale over in Square or Stripe. You don’t have to do all that legwork. And you can rollback a transactions or cancel the sync at any time or try a sync then roll it back. Very useful. I used the competition and couldn’t get any tech support and gave up and tried this company out and am very pleased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been very helpful in helping get my client companies setup and track down problems in the sync process. Highly recommend.

Cons
took a while to get synced and all setup, client accounts take a while to get configured correctly if you are an accountant providing this service it is a little rough

jadon lavik

review

Reviewed 2019-05-28

bookkeeping and accounting. much neede tool to expedite our needs

Pros
The tool is very easy to use. I was up and running within minutes

Cons
nothing. I had a very successful time integrating the app into our normal bookkeeping records

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Erika Norton

Excellent software

Reviewed 2020-02-06

I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Pros
Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

Cons
I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Vladimir Kant

Love this software

Reviewed 2020-04-28

We've been using this app for 1.5 years and love it. It takes about 5 minutes to make an initial set up. No headache in the future. We're syncing all our Woocommerce orders with QB (both Stripe and PayPal payments). And support... It's so fast and efficient! A guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] solved my issue in literally 2 minutes! I got the answer instantly. WOW!

Pros
- fast set up - worth the price - easy to use - multiple settings - syncs both Stripe and PayPal - awesome support

Cons
I haven't found any in 1.5 years. Maybe they should keep expanding and adding new services. However, it's an opportunity and not a con.

Enid Newberg

Intuit should be grateful this company exists

Reviewed 2020-02-12

Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

Pros
As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

Cons
At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

Paul Ma

Really great product

Reviewed 2020-05-20

Love the app, works like a charm and makes my life so much easier. Their chat support is fantastic, Thanks again [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your quick responses!

Pros
Love the automatic Syncs and that you don't need to constantly check if it's working

Cons
Nothing it's great.

Annie Seefeldt

So far, so Great!

Reviewed 2020-04-16

I would highly recommend this app and these folks. Outstanding!

Pros
I switched to Synder from Sync with Square because our business has 20 locations. Synder makes it really easy to link multiple locations, where Sync with Square did not. AND Synder’s customer service is outstanding (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].) There has always been somebody available to do a chat when I’m stuck on something, and they have been very patient with me – as I am not an accountant and none of this is easy for me.

Cons
I wish there was another tier for subscription fees.

Elizabeth Arsenault

Synder Review

Reviewed 2020-04-10

Pros
Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for the quick service by the chat !

Cons
There is no french service available at this time.

Jadelyne Tsujiguchi

Excellent Tool

Reviewed 2019-05-11

Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

Pros
I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

Cons
When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

Michael McClellan

Simple Time Saver

Reviewed 2019-05-07

Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

Pros
The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time.

Cons
I have not found anyting yet - just started using.

Anonymous

Bulletproof Sync Between Stripe & QBO

Reviewed 2019-05-06

Pros
Business Payments is basically set and forget. We've been using it for more than a year and we haven't had to touch it at all. All of our Stripe transactions are automatically imported into QBO just a few minutes after they happen.

Cons
We don't have any dislikes. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Emma Eynon

Fantastic customer support

Reviewed 2019-04-25

Pros
The automation between QuickBooks and payment gateways. The support is absolutely fantastic. I had such in depth and immediate help from the rep who made me feel that I was important enough to answer promptly and spend time on. I have been so frustrated in setting up my new QuickBooks account, and their online chat was painful and clearly the operator was talking to someone else. With Cloud Business, I had immediate and individual help, which really worked for me and helped to get my book keeping operational where QBO had no real interest. Thank you so much. The support alone is why I have now chosen to use Business Payments going forward.

Cons
The price of course but it's not a real complaint!

Donna Cant

Quickbooks intergration

Reviewed 2019-04-20

Pros
Very easy to setup and use and support was patient with my questions even though I didn't really need them as the answers were easy to find. I love the ability to either syn automatically or turn that off and select only the items I want, and that it was easy to setup both Stripe and PayPal with the same APP. We are a Canadian company using QB online in multicurrency and it was very easy to select to proper accounts for everything to map to correctly The pricing is reasonable

Cons
So far there is nothing negative to say

Broc Adams

Check out the Synder app for syncing transactions with Quickbooks!

Reviewed 2020-05-05

I had a great experience. I was very pleased.

Pros
I had a great experience in researching the functionalities of the Synder App for my Stripe and Paypal transactions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely knowledgable and answered all of my questions. If you are unsure about getting this app, be sure to chat in and speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He will assist and guide you and address any concerns you may have.

Cons
I did not experience any negative effects of using this software.

Alan Went

Does the job superbly in the background

Reviewed 2019-05-02

Brings payments into Quickbooks on Line from my PayPal account with no worries. Initially I had a bit of a problem because some settings were wrong but the team at Business Payments quickly discovered the problem and advised me.

Pros
I just set it up and it works, i dont have to think about it.

Cons
The is nothing to dislike i just does the job!

Holly Willaims

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes this app a pleasure

Reviewed 2020-05-23

Excellent experience

Pros
I was having a very hard time and was going to give up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me to get the app working and now I am so happy I stuck with it. It is a great app. Once set up is easy to use.

Cons
I had trouble with set up. It was not clear how to link multi currency accounts.

Catherine Colman

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT

Reviewed 2020-02-13

The Chat Support offered here is OUTSTANDING. Stan took a long time to walk me through setting multicurrency accounts, answered ALL my questions with patience and then answered some more questions. Every time I have chatted with him, I am super happy. This is a rare thing today. OLGA is equally Super! Thank you!

Pros
This software logical and makes sense to the accounting user. It is forgiving in allowing rollbacks of syncs, just in case you screw up.

Cons
So far no cons with the product. I will have to use it longer to look for cons.

Angel Manolov

Timesaver

Reviewed 2019-06-26

I have pulled three months of Paypal and Stripe transactions data into Quickbooks. The app is easy to set up, and It’s doing a great job importing our Paypal and Stripe transactions automatically into Quickbooks online. Also, their customer support is excellent - the agents are knowledgable and patient.They responded quickly and were very helpful when I had some issues and questions.

Pros
Easy to set up. Saves hours of manual work. Excellent customer support.

Cons
I can't think of any cons apart from that if you roll back any syncs the account balance will not be restored. I had to roll back 3 months of transactions due to an issue with VAT and then pull the data again and it cost me about 1000 syncs.

Richard Hubbuck

Seamless!

Reviewed 2019-04-18

Chuffed to bits - and I highly recommend this product.

Pros
Automation. Automation is the name of the game. And with this integration into QuickBooks, what used to be cross-referencing between online banking on the left side of the monitor, with spreadsheets on the right side, with 10 open tabs for Amazon purchases, eBay purchases etc, etc, etc... ...All of this is done in a few clicks. Literally a few clicks. I'm a one-man-band (not literally), so saving time and stress with this type of payments system makes my life a heck of a lot easier.

Cons
I haven't come across any bumps/issues/whatever yet.

Sebastian Bettley

Stripe sync is great

Reviewed 2020-05-21

We had a few teathing problems getting things setup with our live system (we had not disconnected from our sandbox), but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in support was fantastic and guided us to get the issue resolved.

Pros
The product was very easy to use and setup, and has plenty of configuration options to suit different requirements.

Cons
Nothing really. We wanted something that would work out of the box, and it seems to do what we want.

Alan Morcombe

Saving transaction time

Reviewed 2019-06-04

I am able to sync my Paypal payments directly into Quickbooks Online. Really helpful.

Pros
Automated and accurate in use. The APP is a real bonus in helping to save time.

Cons
Not a lot, can be a little complicated to get going.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Nicole Odeh

Needed to sync QBO and Stripe

Reviewed 2019-04-15

Pros
I chose to use business payments because it offered a simple way to record my stripe payments in QBO. I accept payment through docusign and did not want to manually enter each payment, especially during my busy season. Business Payments offers great value and is easy to use.

Cons
I have not been able to figure out how to get the software to link to existing clients, so I do have some duplicate customers. Does not kill my productivity, so I am ok with it. will review when things slow down, as I am sure there is a solution.

Jamie Scholdberg

Only app to use for Square transaction import into QBO

Reviewed 2020-02-04

Pros
By far the best app to use when transfering square transactions into QBO. It imports sales, sales tax, tips, customers profiles, ect for you!! The customer service is par none as well. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to help me instantly with my questions today and guided me to a solution.

Cons
The only thing I've found that I disliked about the app is the ability to transfer cash payments into another account other then the general account that it pulls all transactions into.