Zoho Invoice Reviews

4.66/5 (247 reviews)

Andy Johnston

Mr

Reviewed 2017-05-29

Zoho Invoice provides a full-featured accounting tool for self-employed service professionals who don't need to manage bank accounts or balance sheet assets. If you sell your time or sell (or resell) products you create and don't need an inventory system, Zoho Invoice is nearly perfect.Practically everything is so well-thought out. Zoho Invoice is everything a self-employed person or entrepreneur needs to manage contacts, quotes, invoices, receivables and expenses. It even has robust support for time billing (projects, tasks, etc.), sales tax, recurring invoices, and even multiple currencies (I just need USD, but the capability is there). Zoho Invoice is the almost perfect accounting tool I need to track income and expenses. When my data is entered and up to date, getting my data to my accountant for income tax prep is as simple as exporting two spreadsheets.

Dale Luke

I just switched from the "improved" FreshBooks to Zoho Invoice.

Reviewed 2018-01-16

It meets most of my invoicing and time tracking needs, and at an over 50% reduction in monthly costs.My small consulting firm has used Freshbooks for a couple of years. Recently they "upgraded" their product and I lost very basic functionality that I relied on day-to-day. While not perfect, Zoho Invoice provides most of that functionality and at an over 50% drop in price. I really like the previous FreshBooks solution, and would have eagerly embraced the new, but you cannot release a new version that supports so much less functionality that the last. OK, off that soap box. Zoho Invoice so far seems easy to use, with a few caveats I will spell out in the next section. The customization is great (almost, but not quite, to a fault). Some of what I consider basic functions for a consulting environment are available. Including the expense receipt images on the PDF invoice (HELLO FRESHBOOKS!!!) are very simple.

Marta Vilaplana

It is a "must have" for start-ups

Reviewed 2017-11-15

As I have already said, this program is perfect for a startup, since it is so easy to use and very useful, so I strongly recommend them to use it. But the best thing is the fact that you can integrate it with other Zoho apps, and I can say from my own experience that this is really helpful, since you can control every aspect of you enterprise accounting in only one program.It is a very useful and easy software, specially for small start-ups. It allows you to easily make invoices, recurrent invoices, manage them as you wish, etc. Also, you can personalize them, since you can do your own templates, although they provide you with some. But the most important thing is that you can integrate Zoho Invoice with all other Zoho applications, such as Zoho CRM, Zoho Expense, Zoho Mail, etc. and, by this, have several different departments of your enterprise in the same page. That's what I find most useful.

Anonymous

Bespoke Invoices for your company, professional outlook and a ton of options.

Reviewed 2018-10-21

If all else fails Zoho invoice provides snail mail invoices for those customers who are harder to reach than others. I have a great overall experience with the software. I have been using the whole Zoho suite for a few months now and I love it. It offers customisable invoices, bespoke to the project or company in question, full scheduling and automation features and all within a clean interface that works on the web and across multiple devices via their various mobile apps. I get paid on time and with ease thanks to Zoho Invoice.

Nathan Sichilongo

Zoho is a great invoicing tool for small businesses

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-05-19

Zoho Invoice is a great invoicing tool that allows you to track invoices and payments for services and products. 1) The ability to design your own invoice template to use. Customization is easy but also designer friendly. 2) Tracking payments and expenses from one place. The name may fool you but Zoho Invoice also lets you track time and other expenses related to your business or invoice. This is great for basic bookkeeping. 3) Invoice management is second to none. You can create draft invoices, recurring invoices and others all with a few clicks, the email template is also great as you do not have to write emails. 4) Customer Statements are invaluable. Being able to send a customer a statement of all invoices plus payments they have made is a Godsend for business. Zoho Invoice may not have all the bells and whistles of Zoho Books but it is an affordable alternative to someone who does not want the accounting side of things but want to still have a basic overview of their financial standing as a business.

Jorge David Calderon Valderrama

IDEAL AND EXCELLENT FOR BILLING SMALL BUSINESSES

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Depending on your business, billing is very easy and affordable for services, schedules and articlesFor young employees it is easy enough to add the products and their costs, and i can keep track of the schedules that have been created and included from the office or the cellular device, in addition to that I can send my clients the invoices by email in PDF formats

Alejandro Urrea

Perfect for a small company

Reviewed 2017-09-06

With a low cost, I can manage my operations, sales and inventory. All in every device. This is exactly what I was searching for. An app to do quotes, invoices, inventory, costs. All link together, on the cloud, on every device I have. I use this on the go, in my iPad. I use this on my office with the browser app. All link together. Also you get to manage sales people. I can check who send the quote. My dashboard tells me of accounts that have not paid, and the projected sales for the month. Literally I cannot imagine my operations without it. Easy to set up! logo and also very easy to customize to spanish.

Anonymous

Freelancers will fall in love!

Reviewed 2019-01-23

Wonderful! Can't say enough about Zoho Invoicing component!After having tried to find solutions that are cloud-based, available on multiple devices and is easy to use, this is absolutely the best economic solution! I am a part-time design freelancer with many clients to balance jobs/AP/AR, needless to say, I needed an easy to use solution that I can quickly find, send, follow-up or expense items. This is by far the best option for that type of invoicing! -Customizable -Detailed reports & dashboards -Estimates -Terms & conditions -Easy entries by client -Sortable -Can use on desktop & mobile -Timesheets (although I don't utilize this function)

Melanie Evans

Excellent Invoice and Time Tracking Software for Freelancers and Small Businesses

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Excellent time tracking and accounting functionality at the excellent price! The first obvious pro is that for a single freelancer this software is free at a fully functional level. Given that other alternatives I have made use of in the past cost at least p/m, often more, for the same, or even less, functionality, it's a great choice indeed. Also very impressive is the level of functionality available. I currently maintain a 35 client active client database, can track time for and bill them all, receive payment in several different ways including PayPal and M/Visa and get excellent reports with a few clicks on all kinds of aspects of my account activity.

Randeep Kumar

Zoho invoice assists in sending invoices, receiving payments and provides reminders about pending payments.

Reviewed 2018-08-15

For a startup company, safeguarding finances and using it wisely is of great importance for the survival of the company. The features Zoho invoice provide are simply worthy as compared to its price. It is so easy to maintain invoices, receivables, expenses and many others. One of its prominent is the multiple currency feature. And as far as personalization is concerned, they have made custom templates highly personalized. All in all, it is a must-have application for startups.

Gabriel Maxwell

Very sleek and simple, but is it worth the price?

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-05

What I absolutely love about this product is the simplicity of the interface, and the ease of which I can customize my invoices and organize my clients. Its really nice to be able to have everything you need to invoice all in one central location. (address book, invoice editor, payment organization and tracking, etc) I also love that the interface itself changes based on your personal branding, and that it incorporates that into your invoices, so that your clients see something cohesive and professional (once they open the email attachments) without you having to do much work behind the scenes to make it happen.

Arung Isyadi

A tool for small business that would really like to keep their booking managed

Reviewed 2018-11-14

I needed a software to manage my income and outcome report but also helps me to keep track of the business prospects and marketing targetting. Came across this software with keywords "Invoice tool with marketing features", use it and I love it how I can control my marketing staffs in making an offer and track the follow-ups records. Another thing I love about this software is the currency switcher, since my products are sold in USD and IDR, also since Paypal exchange currency rate is lower than the market this tool rate customizer really comes in handy.The simplicity, the currency exchange rate customizer, the simple report system, the Paypal option to receive payment, and the mobile app that works.

Pamela Saxon

Gem in the Rocks

Reviewed 2016-11-25

When I found Zoho Invoice, I had been using another well-known invoicing solution, but was being forced to pay extra for all of the different add-ons in order to make it work the way I wanted (and who likes that?). Zoho Invoice kept coming up in my online searches, so I decided to give it a try. Making that switch is the best decision I've ever made. Not only is the price right, but I have had to request assistance several times (I use several of the Zoho solutions now, and they integrate beautifully) and their customer support is terrific. They get back to me within 24 hours (usually well before that) and work with me to get everything answered to my satisfaction. I haven't heard many people talk about Zoho in my field, and I honestly don't know why. It has helped to automate so many of my "money tasks," and saves me so much time. My wish list: I would love for there to be more flexibility in the design aspect of the invoices and HTML emails that are sent. Maybe in the future?ease of use, the price is right, has made my life so much easier

Elias Muiruri

Zoho Invoice Review

Reviewed 2018-10-09

With the aid of this software, creating customized invoices have become easy. It offers the best invoicing solutions to our company. It is also reliable for expense and project tracking. The tool is easy to use and the customer support is reliable. We use it to make follow-ups of the invoices sent to our clients, which makes sure that we are paid on time. If you want an easy-to-use online invoicing tool, Zoho Invoice is the right one for you. I like this software because it helps us send customized invoices to our clients. Creating invoices using this tool is easy. It can help you track the financial performance of your business. It is a must-have tool for invoicing purposes for small business woners and freelancers.

Everianny Brito Padrón

Managing billing is no longer a problem with Zoho Invoice

Reviewed 2018-07-19

When I think of Zoho Invoice, the word INTEGRAL comes to my mind, and I say this because before knowing Zoho Invoice, we had to use several software simultaneously to achieve a single objective, however, Zoho invoice has all those tools that we used integrated, greatly facilitating billing, auditing and budgeting work. Zoho invoice is an excellent billing management tool that allows you to manage data associated with taxes and income, which is my field of specialization. Among the most notorious benefits that I find in the software is the personalization of tax invoices, taking into account digital signatures, watermarks and the adjustment of taxes according to the national market regulations.

Edinson Romero

Making invoices fast and easy is now easier thanks to Zoho Invoice

Reviewed 2018-07-04

Zoho Invoice has been a blessing for our workspace, optimizing time and effort in the preparation of invoices, tax withholding, budgeting, all with an impeccable and luxurious presentation, making Zoho Invoice a high level software for the job.Zoho invoice has only given us a good impression, since we used it in our office we have achieved positive characteristics, among which we have the making of facts quickly and easily, avoiding the printing of forms and physical invoices that only generate expenditure of resources. Another positive feature is that we can add the local taxes and thus make the invoices according to our fiscal ordinance, eleemnto very effective to invoice.

Nitin Tandon

Must try invoice software!

Reviewed 2016-11-28

if your looking for an easy to use invoice software , with less jargon , great reports and slick billing you landed in the right place. Great billing software for professionals and small biz. Easy billing , saves your client contacts and billing history , good stationery options , even reminds customers for your payments-time n again! Ease to understand , easy to use. don't need an accountant - replace him partially for small set ups. reminds customers for payments. can look your expenses and reports in easy to understand fashion

Francisco Pérez

Love it

Reviewed 2018-11-21

I've use many different invoicing softwares, some of them very very expensive. None of them are close to the level of satisfaction I get with Zoho Invoicing, the best part is that it integrates with the whole suite of apps and is just perfect. Can't ask for more form this softwareInvoicing is usually a tedious task, but somehow Zoho Invoice makes it super easy to create an invoice in less than a minute, there is nothing in there that I would miss. The best part is that It has an iOS App that makes it so easy.

Avana Vaatia

Zoho Invoices helped me get organised!

Reviewed 2016-11-25

As a graphic designer and custom tshirt maker , I operated my business for two years prior and being a one-woman-show, keeping records, getting payments and communicating with all my clients was very tedious. Zoho invoices has made all of these a breeze! Creating invoices really couldn't be any faster and I love how everything can be customised to fit my brand. The mobile app helps me manage my business on the go. My clients have commented on how organised and professional my business has gotten and I couldn't agree more! Highly recommend1. the mobile app 2. The customisable templates 3. User Interface 4. Client portal 5. the dashboard that shows income

Stanley Koine

Zoho Invoice Review

Reviewed 2018-10-22

My overall experience with Zoho Invoice is incredible. It is a great tool for creating invoices and for expense management. It helps us in managing and tracking all the online payments. All businesspersons should choose it because it is a helpful tool. In our organization, we started using Zoho Invoice because it helps us in creating well-organized invoices and send them to our clients. I like using it because it helps us create customized invoices in seconds. The tool is affordable and reliable for both small and big enterprises. It will help you track or monitor the finacial health or trend of your business.

Ravindra Patil

Very good for Small Business

Reviewed 2016-11-25

Overall happy with Zoho Invoice. It has all the basic functionalities needed to run a small business. Reports and dashboard interface is great. Payment remainders and automation is excellent. It has made my life easy. Work needed: The only thing lacking is vendor management instead of expense management. Customer side is great. Work needed on Supplier side i.e creation of PO's, receipt of material, expense entry and then payment to the supplier. Every expense can be treated as taken from the supplier. For Ex: Rent, salary, stationaries etc. That way the incoming funds and outgoing funds can be tracked easily inturn profit and loss can be tracked monthly and there will be clear picture of the organization. One more feature I expect in future is --> Every business has to file taxes every month or quarter(VAT, ST etc). If you can implement a feature where on clicking a button, the software can generate the whole report along with invoices, expenses, tax details etc through which one can easily file taxes, then it will be a added advantage.

Frank William

Zoho Invoice: great for small businesses

Reviewed 2018-10-26

This software is really simple to master and use. The UI is great, navigation is simple and it's easily customizable to meets your needs depending on what you want. Creating customized invoices that match your brand is so easy that just about anyone can actually use this software. I also like that the pricing is really affordable

Stephen Wambui

Zoho Invoice is a Reliable Accounting Tool

Reviewed 2018-11-06

Things have changed for good in the modern society. As a businessperson, you need to make everything professional, including requestng payments. Honestly, Zoho Invoice is the right tool that you need to consider to help you customize invoices, send them and track them for on time payments. Our experince with it has been incredible. Zoho Invoice is a reliable accounting software that helps us in creating or customizing invoices for our clients in order to request payments for the goods and services that we have offered. I like using it because it has excrellent features. Moreover, it helps us in tracking every invoice, which prevents late payments.

Gregor Janezic

Zoho Invoice is great!

Reviewed 2016-11-25

We tried many other solutions, but Zoho Invoice is most suitable to us. We like function Recurring Invoices which save us much time, as we send few 100 invoices per month. Create a new invoices is quick and easy. Also, using Reports give us great insight on how our business is doing. Zoho Invoice really is right decision. We recommend!- recurring invoices - invoice/email templates - reports - reminders

Trondur Skaalum

Fast easy flexible and "on the go"

Reviewed 2016-11-25

Been using Zhoho invoice for three years, and my accounting on the go, has never been easier. While on public transport I book invoices, and I can keep track of hours I spend on creative work. Expenserecording with image attachment works fine.Fast flexible