Zoho Invoice Logo
Zoho Invoice

100% free online invoicing tool for freelancers and SMBs.

visit website

Zoho Invoice Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.8/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The integration is good and it has at least 90% of the features any small to medium business would want. It has a generous free tier so you can invoice your first few clients before subscribing.

Alex F.

Automation workflow it's just simply great to save time. All the connections with the CRM works perfectly and makes you to save lots of time.

XT

Xavi T.

The most important feature which I like is the branding ,you can put your own logo and customize invoices accordingly. Second most important feature which I like is integration with stripe and Paypal.

My problem with zoho invoice lies in the loss of operability when the internet fails, reducing the productivity of the product and forcing us to have alternative plans to supply this failure.

Everianny B.

As a freelancer, invoicing can be time-consuming, messy, and frustrating.

Anthony M.

I don't like the reporting tool that i find a bit hard to use.

FR

Invoice2go

Square Invoices-logocaret

Square Invoices

Compare both
How would you rate Zoho Invoice?

Zoho Invoice User Review

Transcript

Rick: Hi, my name's Rick. I'm a small business owner. I give Zoho Invoice five out of five stars. For...

Zoho Invoice Review

Zoho is fantastic! It's quick and easy to use. Zoho helps for me to keep track of all my submitted invoices, expenses, bills, and payments. This is incredibly useful for when it's time for tax season to roll around. If you want peace of mind, solidarity, and consistency, then Zoho is something that I would highly recommend to anyone!

Pros

I enjoy how Zoho gives me the ability to format my invoices professionally. Zoho does a great job at providing properly structured invoices for business; which, I thought is fantastic! Zoho sends invoice emails on your behalf and also helps you to keep track of all the invoices submitted!

Cons

There isn't anything that I don't like about Zoho, honestly. Zoho does a fantastic job of giving you a brief tutorial; which, generally helps for you get a good understanding of how the software works.

Great free option if you only bill in one currency for a couple of clients.

Generally been very happy with it for what I needed it for, billing a couple of clients in Euros.

Pros

It's free. Once set up, it's pretty easy to use. Professional looking invoices. Nice way to keep track of all expenses and payments.

Cons

Not really possible to bill in different currencies to a client. Have to just choose one and stick with it.

Dear Robbie, Thanks for reviewing us. While it's not [yet] possible to bill the same customer in multiple currencies, you can clone the customer and save it with a different currency. This could serve as a workaround for now. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to support@zohoinvoice.com Regards, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice team

We love using Zoho Invoice because it is extremely easy to use and the customization is wonderful

Pros

Zoho Software is incredibly easy to use & has a pleasant UX. Our training period was a fraction of what it could have been, leading to increased productivity throughout all operations. It allows us to communicate much more easily with clients too, so our customer service has also greatly increased in quality.

Cons

The only mild inconvenience we experienced was not knowing that Zoho Invoice allows users to save notes for clients and colleagues. Once we learned that, deployment was a much more positive and painless experience.

Zoho Invoice has excellent customer service

We've been using Zoho Invoice for almost 2+ years. Without them, it would have been quite challenging to send estimates to customers. Their software is very easy to use. They have several email automation features that allow you to create workflows etc. so you can automatically follow up with prospects. Great product for growing businesses.

Pros

Easy to use with little or no training

Cons

Not scalable for product for e-commerce businesses selling products but great for service based companies

Perhaps the best SaaS for Small Businesses

I would have been reluctant to rate it 10/10, had I not used other services i.e Freshbooks, Xero, and you name it. I am just amazed how exactly it can satisfy a customer like me. , who does not run a traditional online business. Yet it does get the job well done., and very very affordable too.

Pros

Simplicity, intuitive, and to fit into individual needs of different kind of businesses.

Cons

Lack of 'Custom Invoice Templates' and customs fields are okay, however i'd prefer the ability to customize it bit more., and giving different kind of businesses even more control.

One of the best softwares to keep your accounting books in check, even for starters and freelancers.

Invoicing, making recurring payments and send payment reminders easily.

Pros

All the features it provides on a free service. It allows you to make invoices, make them recurrent, keep track of your expenses, taxes, make payment portals for your clients, and so much more.

Cons

If you need an extra user (say you are starting a small company with an associate) you need to pay for him. But that is not even a bad thing.

Very easy to use

Zoho Invoice as a stand alone product is great. If it integrated well with the other Zoho products, it would be much better.

Pros

Zoho invoice has a clean interface and is very intuitive. The time tracking feature is the best we've found, especially on the mobile app.

Cons

It did not integrate well with the other Zoho products like Zoho CRM. It required alot of double data entry.

This company has a lot to give with its software, Zoho Invoice is a great business solution

Zoho Invoice is an exceptional software for those companies with the need to issue invoices and budgets. Its use is quite easy and can be learned by anyone with knowledge in the billing area. I recommend this program.

Pros

When we started to explore the products that Zoho has to offer, among them we found one of the most valuable tools that we currently use in our Management, Zoho Invoice, a software that is easy to use and of great value for our workforce. The most outstanding feature we find of Zoho Invoice is to make invoices and budgets quite easily, adapting to the standards of our country by reason of taxes, unit prices, global prices, and printing personalization of invoices as company stamps, space for wet selos, digital signatures and other benefits that make it a fundamental tool in our workspace.

Cons

Like Zoho Social, this software requires an optimal internet to perform its functions to the fullest, product of the power deficiency of the internet in my region, sometimes Zoho Invoice does not work in the best way.

Affordable Invoicing Software

Love the ease of use, my clientele is able to pay their invoices easily and I always get my money.

Pros

Zoho Invoice supports multiple payment gateways and is very easy to use. They have telephone support when you have questions and are always prompt and courteous.

Cons

I do not have any issues with this software. Does what it claims at an affordable price

An Enormous Platform

My overall experience with Zoho has been amazing. The best I like about Zoho is their amazing customet service. They are very quick and always at our service. Im thankful to Zoho for being our marketing platform too.

Pros

I have been using Zoho since the inception of my organization. The customer care is exceptional and they are always ready to assist you. The best thing about Zoho Invoice is that you are always on track of the payments made by your client and it is very easy to update and inform too. There are enough templates that we can manage or custom made as per our preference. Im fully satisfied with Zoho.

Cons

One feature that bothers me is to update a logo on the invoice. Maybe that's something that Im yet to learn bit Zoho and its multiple platforms has made it so easy for our financing and documenting process.

Hi Saugat, Thank you so much for taking your time to leave us a detailed review! We're pleased to know your experience with our customer success team. Regarding updating your logo on invoices, the process is pretty straightforward You just have to update it once under Settings > Organisation Profile, and that's it. Feel free to reach out to us at support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com, we can schedule a call and help you on this. Cheers, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Business the Zoho Way !!!

If you are into any Business and do not have Zoho you are missing the entire point of having an effective business :) easy to manage invoices in a click and a Mobile App to manage on the go has made things more empowering for my business !!!

Pros

The Mobile App is the best as I like to use that to send on the Go Invoices and I feel happy when the payment comes in and notification is there :) so happy times

Cons

Need to have the facility to see if the client has viewed the invoice which is missing and adding this would a big thing !!!

Making invoices is no longer a problem thanks to Zoho Invoice

One of the most complete software I have known for the management of invoices in my work, has excellent qualities that facilitate the functions at work. I strongly recommend this software to all companies, they will not regret using it

Pros

The Zoho network has a number of interesting programs that allow boosting corporate productivity, in the case that brings us up, Zoho Invoice is an excellent tool with fascinating potentials such as the preparation of invoices and budgets in real time, taking all the spatial particularities of the company such as taxes, fees, withholdings, increase or decrease of budget in the activities to be carried out. In addition to this, the software has an artificial intelligence that works like an alert making automatic reports of the current situation allowing to make appropriate decisions.

Cons

Our team of professionals have achieved only benefits of this software, we have no complaints or suggestions of this program because it works wonderfully with the current demands of our management

It is a great accounting and financial platform for small and medium businesses.

It is a great platform for a start up businesses and freelancers. It provides a well-featured accounting tool for professionals who don't need to manage bank accounts or balance sheet assets. It is good at tracking all of the marketing efforts and capturing all the sales. Very useful when dealing with clients from other countries, using different languages and currencies.

Pros

This platform allows to create and manage personalized invoices. It is great for a start up businesses and freelancers. It allows to manage and monitor the invoices, share them with customers as well customize them for your own business. What is really awesome it is the fact that this platform allows to make invoices in different languages and currencies. The system is well designed and it enables users to create their own forms and generate invoices with their company logo and etc. It is easy to use, helps to time track all your own expenses as well receive payments from your clients. It is integrated with PayPal, PayPal Payflow, Authorize.Net. All its data is protected and available to be recovered at any time because it is stored at the local server.

Cons

The customization was a problem at the beginning. I experienced some difficulty while customizing templates. However, their website has a customer review section where you can write about your problems or concerns and they give a valuable feed back.

ZOHO makes your life easy!

I have a small online business, and ZOHO makes my life much easier! Someone with no accounting experience and very little admin experience can use this with ease. (yes, I am talking about myself) I can do invoicing and quotations, track inventory, track payments and send review requests with ease. As my business grows, then I can add extra features, so you don't pay what what you don't use/need. Thank you ZOHO! I have referred you to all my friends, and will keep doing so!

Pros

it's easy to use, everything i need is in 1 place

Cons

i have had some difficulty customizing the templates, but i figured it out

Awesome invoice software with integrated gst (For India)

Pros

- Easy to create invoice and contact from the invoice - Its updated with gst tax - Makes job easy for freelancers and startup but for upto 5 customers after that we need to take subscriptions

Cons

- We can have upto 5 Contacts (Free) - Usable for startups and Freelancers. - No offline version available.

Cheap and Simple with powerful integration

Moved away from OpenERP due to comlpexity for my small business and the recurring invoicing works great, helped me solved lots of issues.

Pros

For the last 4 years, I've been using Zoho for my small business and it has been a really good decision, is very simple and recurring invoicing works perfectly. I even had to adapt it to comply with local electronic invoicing requirements using the scripting/webhooks they have, its very powerful and the support team helped a lot.

Cons

Coming from open source apps I miss the endless customization options I have, even simple layout changes to the invoice are really hard or impossible to do, but its really cheap so I can't complain.

Investors Dream with Marketing Automation, CRM, Accounting, Projects, Forms and more

Tracking all of our marketing efforts directly in CRM and even capturing social sales like never before. The ability to tie everything together is already have a profound impact on our sales.

Pros

It truly lets you manage nearly all the aspects of a business in an integrated portal and an affordable price point it is seriously revolutionary.

Great Application

This is definitely an app i would recommend to anyone. Try it, its worth it. Easy to customize, setup and integration... works like a charm!

Pros

Easy to use, setup, integration, customization with templates, mobile app...

Cons

Adding fields to templates feature doesn't work anymore and its annoying.

Easy to create beautiful invoices

Pros

1. Cost effective way to create invoices 2. Invoices and quotes can be templated and customized to liking. 3. Web based access from anywhere. 4. Integration with credit card processors, Paypal and Wepay

Cons

1. Not much complaints. Works fine for us. Cost is reasonable.

Best Software for custom invoicing

I am creating invoices for my online sales and also creating invoices for my store sales. I can keep track of pending/partial/overdue payments with just a few clicks

Pros

The IRS in our country requires certain fields to be shown in every invoice we submit. Most of the invoice has to be customized in order to be cataloged as valid. There is one particular customization that none of the apps/software we used in the past has; which is "total amount due in written letters". Of course you can type the total amount due in a blank custom field, but when looking at multiple invoices you will likely want that field to be generated automatically and not manually. This is a very particular reason why we are more than pleased using Zoho Invoice, not to mention the other great features like reporting, multiple accounts and budget-to-invoice connection

Cons

The user interface could be more "user friendly"

Zoho Invoice Review

It would be benificial to be able to add a banking details section to the invoices and estimates. Currently you are able to insert it into the notes but would be much easier to be able to link it to a section that allows you to sellect from a drop down section.

Pros

Currently using the project as an assistance with setup of invoices for my personal webdesigning bussiness. The interface is extreamly easy to understand and use. I esspcialy foudn the software very userfriendly and doing exactly what it needs to. Being able to incoporate the information and generate Invoices and Estimates and also keep track of the bissiness cashflow is eaxtreally helpful.

Cons

The softward does take a little playing arround with to see where everything is and for those not technological inclind it will take some use.

Hi there, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Zoho Invoice, and we're glad to know it helps you have more control over your business cashflow. With regards to your requirement on displaying the bank details, I understand the 'Customer Notes' might not be appropriate for it. But, Zoho Invoice provides a dedicated space to enter your bank details in the template settings. You can learn more about it here: https://www.zoho.com/invoice/kb/invoices/add-bank-details-to-invoices.html Kindly try this once and drop an email to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com for any further assistance. We'd love to help! Cheers, Harikrishna

Very Good Invoicing Software for GST

Easy Invoicing and Instant Payments options are amazing

Pros

1) Takes into account Frequent Changes in the Taxation system. 2) Its Updated to latest tax rates so billing become easy 3)Able to store Contact for frequent Buyers for easy billing 4)Good for Freelancers as Items can be added very easily

Cons

1) Can be made more robust 2)Internet is Required no offline tool available 3)Sometimes when the site is updating you are unable to create invoices

Great application for my small business

Easy to configure and re-brand. We love using the dashboard for a quick review of activities.

Pros

We have used invoice to track our time, expenses and estimates for the last four years. The application makes it very easy for our staff to enter their times and e-mail the invoices to our customers.

My favourite invoicing software

I absolutely love it. I would recommend it to everyone.

Pros

I love Zoho Invoice - it has everything I need. Scheduling, customer portal, PayPal, Stripe payments. It also integrates nicely with other Zoho software.

Cons

I would change the limits. Free tier limits you only to 5 customers.

Makes invoicing, online payments and recording payments very easy.

We use Zoho Invoice for 3 of our companies for invoicing, connecting to our online payment processor and also for recording payments which saves both our staff and accounts hours of work at the end of each month. The app is a nice addition. I crested and sent an invoice in bed this morning!

Pros

Easy of use and nice invocing templates.

Cons

Can't fault it really.