Zoho Invoice Logo
Zoho Invoice

100% free online invoicing tool for freelancers and SMBs.

visit website

Zoho Invoice Reviews - Page 7

Keep your accounts clear

Pros

I like the ease that this software allows you to generate transactions (invoices, quotes, receipts). It can be customized to your liking and you can generate detailed sales reports and expenses.

Cons

I would like there to be some form of payment for my country to be able to take full advantage of all the available features.

Good Program

Overall this program helps support for everything we need. We're able to send invoices, manage our cash flow and ensure payments are made on time easily and efficiently. Really like this program and would highly recommend it.

Pros

Convenience, efficiency and reporting system

Cons

I wish there was a way we could manage the payment structure of a quotation - right now we do a 50% deposit and 50% Final payment structure and have to manage this manually via excel because Zoho Invoice won't do it. -- it would be a great enhancement to the program if they had this

Is the best system for my finances

Pros

It is easy to use, with multiple work options and organizes my finances. I am very happy to have found this useful tool to work ..

Cons

what can I talk about? I will continue using the system and see if at some point I feel dissatisfied with something to be able to comment on this space.

I won't trust anything else.

Pros

I have tried using other software for my invoicing needs, and have not liked them. Then I stumbled upon this little gem. The interface is excellent. Easy to use. Apps exist for the phone, desktop. Just a few short clicks to get anything done. Also easy to create professional looking invoices.

Cons

Great software, easy to use and accurate.

Pros

easy to use, accurate reports, integration with Wepay I get paid faster. I havent used it for end of the year taxes but I think it will help me with that too.

Cons

My customer compalined that statement does not cite the goods/services. When they request it for comparison.

Excellent integrated accounting app for those who are newbies and also the more experienced.

Organizing my bills and automatizing my invoice creation.

Pros

Portability. With the mobile app integration, you can keep track, send and follow-up invoices wherever you are.

Cons

Once you have chosen a currency for a client, and you have at least one paid invoice with such client, it doesn't allow you to change it.

Freelancer’s dream

Pros

This program was extremely easy to use and integrate with my existing customers. Giving them flexible payment options definitely improved customer satisfaction!

Cons

I had no downsides using Zoho Invoice. You definitely can’t beat the price for what you get in functionality.

invoicing for small insurance business

Pros

zoho invoice has made it very easy for us to create and manage invoices for a multi office small insurance business.

Cons

no cons, so much better than our old system because we can access them from anywhere! often work on the go so this is a must

Works very well

Pros

Although we didn't use the software very long, Zoho was a really great invoicing tool. Great features and very affordable.

Cons

No cons at all. It had great integration software, ability to be utilized via app and has lots of functionality.

Easy to setup

Pros

The initial setup was fairly simple. The customer interface. I also appreciate the tutorial videos on the website.

Cons

It is confusing trying to set up invoices for service based sales. The software can invoice by project of task.

Easy to use!

Pros

Setting up an invoice through Zoho is incredibly simple and that's what I love most about the product. I'm a fan of the timers that appear on screen, which are helpful and easy to use. Additionally, editing invoices is simple if a client needs the invoice to be adjusted - Zoho Invoice lets you quickly issue a credit note, simplifying the whole process. The reporting feature of the product is helpful as well and is a nice touch.

Cons

I believe the price of the software increased, which caused us to reevaluate whether the team should continue using it.

Great software

Pros

I live that the product was easy to use and setup. I was able to quickly import my Logo and get an invoice out.

Cons

I have not found any cons to using this software for my needs.

Hi Tanika, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Zoho Invoice! We appreciate it. You can keep sharing your feedback to support[at]zohoinvoice[dot]com Cheers, Harikrishna The Zoho Invoice Team

Best Invoicing!!

Pros

Extremely easy to use, online payments accepted and reminders to keep up with unpaid invoices. AMAZING customer support

Cons

the only complaint that i have is that I wish they offered more invoice layouts and had different designs

Simple and efficient

I've been using Zoho Invoice for over two years to manage all our invoices and customers. The best The simplicity to almost do anything including send estimates, invoices and accept payment in a maximum of two clicks and the dashboard overview. I also enjoy using the mobile app to get on top of things when I'm travelling or away from office. The good Offers a fairly good report I can customize by customer, date, paid, unpaid... The bad I can revise and send estimates and invoices however I can not see the previous versions which is bad.

Cons

I use this to invoice clients on a monthly basis

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to use, straightforward and does everything I need it to as a freelancer.

Cons

I had some errors come up on an invoice - this happened repeatedly and I wasn't able to get assistance with this. However, the problem went away on its own.

Hi Cathryn, Thank you so much for the review. When we worked on 'Recurring invoices', one of our main objectives was to help freelancers automate their invoicing so that they can focus on the actual business. We are glad to hear that you find it helpful. Also, if you could recall the error message you have mentioned (either the message itself or when exactly it occurred), please feel free to drop an email to support@zohoinvoice.com. Though it's resolved now, we shall work to ensure it does not occur again. Regards, Harikrishna

Brilliant! I wish I'd found this sooner!

Pros

Simple easy to use platform. Perfect for the small business. The free version makes it so accessible for new start ups too!

Cons

I currently use zoho email, CRM and campaigned but hadn't seen an advertisement for this until now!

Zoho Invoice has simplified my business

Pros

Being able to invoice clients, sending automatic payment reminders and record income and expenses really makes Zoho Invoice a value for money product!

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons with this product

over 80 reviews here, most of them fake

zoho is a nice app but overpriced and not so easy to use. the user interface could really get some lifting, it is stuck somewhere like 10 years ago

I've been using Zoho invoice for about 3 years for my personal business

Pros

Very intuitive, detail oriented. Extremely customizable. I like that it keeps track of my orders over a selected period of time.

Cons

TheCompany and Contact person fields are sometimes confusing and hard to display the correct information.

Zoho Invoice Terrible Customer Service

The software itself works fine, however I have had 2 incidents in the past year and the customer service or lack there of is terrible. If you can reach a human being, they are based in India and are not able to help trouble shoot the issue. They take your info and pass it on to the development team and tell you that someone will contact in the next day or so. I would highly suggest looking for a different service

Pros

Price is competitive, easy invoicing

Cons

Lack of any real customer service India base and they do not fully staff during US business hours

Dear Steve, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. To ensure that our customers get proper and immediate response, we have a dedicated support team that works round the clock (Mon-Fri, including US hours). The login issue you experienced is unique and had to be handled by the technical team. We have sorted this out and one of our support people will get in touch with you through email or phone. We can assure you this will never happen again. Regards, Harish Zoho Invoice Team

Invoicing on the go!

Pros

Their free plan almost gives you everything that any business needs to generate and keep track of the invoices and payments. Neat and simple UI give you the extra edge over the pricey competitors. The invoice template can be customised to different formats based on the requirements.

Cons

Free users are limited to 5 and cannot add more than 5 clients.

zoho invoice

easier to use. But no option for deposit invoice. Retainer invoice is confusing to use and to present to client.

Pros

easy to use. Mobile.

Cons

no deposit invoice feature. retainer invoice is confusing for client who receive it.

Excellent tool! Makes life so much easier for medium scale businesses/startups

Pros

The best thing about this tool is that it is super simple to use. Very easy to configure as well. It provides relevant APIs for customizing and building invoices. Also, it is so customizable - you can modify it as per your branding, other needs, etc. Email templates, reminders and timely reports are another features of great utility.

Cons

The app has some issues, plus read receipts for email are missing - which I think is a necessary thing for any email service. Didn't find much issues. Overall great tool.

Just ok really

Pros

This program does what you expect it to you can send invoices and accept payments ect. You can choose templates for your invoice so it's partially customizable. It also offers different plans for different size businesses.

Cons

The price of this is the problem for me. There are many programs where you can invoice as many people as needed for free and pay a fee for payments. This one however only lets you invoice 5 customers free but you can also accept payments free. However if you have more than 5 customers there is a rather high(in comparison) monthly fee.

In the middle invoicing

Pros

This software offered most modern billing features and also had a mobile app.

Cons

The pricing for the better features seemed a little on the high side to me