Emitrr Logo

Emitrr

Customer engagement platform for local business owners

Emitrr Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.21/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Working with Emitrr has been a pleasure. Love the features it offers and how easy it is to use.
Overall it's been great like I said their customer service is amazing. You let them know of a problem and they try to fix it.
The system is very user friendly. I love the ability to chat or call.
It's a bit clunky and finding replies can be difficult.

Emitrr users...

Sideline-logocaret

Sideline

Podium-logocaret

Podium

How would you rate Emitrr?

Great software

Pros

Great tool for helping me streamline my cleaning business. I like the quote follow up feature and the review request. My experience with the software is being great 👍

Cons

I like everything about the software, I don't think there's anything I don't like

Thank you for the review, Cristobal. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Glad we found Emitrr

Overal - we enjoy using Emitrr. This has given us the freedom to communicate with our customers where all our staff and lead field technician can see and communicate effectively with our consumers.

Pros

We love the integration with our CRM System, HouseCall Pro, and Slack which we use to communicate in-house. As for the texting communication functions of this product, we couldn't ask for more. They are always adding new updates and the improvements are always excellent! They help with the day to day functionality of the product.

Cons

The only true "con" for us is that the VoIP function of the feature is not available and it was not reliable at the time we tried to implement it. We currently use another product but are patiently waiting for this feature within Emtirr to be perfected so that we can keep all our communication within 1 platform. Another small "con" is that it takes the app and desktop just a little longer than preferred to fresh when new messages come in....but I am sure that can be fixed.

Overall the communication has been awesome and everyone is super helpful. The app I'm on the fence about. As of now I'd say it's making my day to day harder and not easier.

Pros

The automated responses and review request.

Cons

Not being able to integrate contacts from my phone to your system. Phone call issues.

Hey Alex, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We understand you faced few issues with phone and we are working hard to fix those.

Texting is excellent

Customer service is excellent!

Pros

The ability to set up custom automated texts that integrates with Housecall Pro is a game changer for us.

Cons

I wish you could customize some of the automation features a little more

Thank you so much for your review Aaron. Its been a pleasure working with you.

Emitrr

We have been using them for over a year now and we love it! They listen to customer feedback and the platform is always evolving. In behavioral health having the capability to respond to patients in time is most important and Emitrr has really changed the patient experience for us. We've seen a huge uptick in conversion with their texting capabilities.

Pros

The responsiveness by the Emittr team. If it did not have the capabilities, their team built them immediately. They are the most responsive team I've ever worked with.

Cons

The thing I like the least is that we didn't find them sooner.

Thanks a lot, Evan for your feedback. Its been a pleasure working with you and the team.

An Industry Game-Changer

Customer service, technical capability, uptime and client satisfaction are all off the charts with this piece of kit. Always getting better, and with a determination to become the very best alternative product in the market, Emitrr is the kind of business we should all be proud to run, and prouder to partner with to make our businesses better.

Pros

Emitrr offers the kind of campaign automation and overall channel optimization that you expect to see from Podium and others of the sort but at a fraction of the price. For the return on investment that you receive, this service is unparalleled and is ever-evolving based upon direct feedback from the users, something we've never experienced before in decades of business operations.

Cons

Emitrr is an ever-changing product. It will never be finished because it's always finding new and better ways to do things. There are technical challenges from time to time, but every time this team of superheroes comes up against a limitation, they just break straight through it and make the product better!

Thank you so much for your kind words, Andrew. Feedback like yours helps us to keep improving and providing our customers with the best! Its been a pleasure working with you.

Good software (getting better everyday), EXCELLET customer support

My initial experience was mixed but working with the team has made it much better, and they address my issues and suggestions with gusto. Love my team!

Pros

Price Customer support Phone and review management

Cons

Some features are clunky to use, automatic responses are lacking, and the number of clicks needed to move around, but Emitrr is making changes that address all this

Thank you so much Mike. Appreciate all your feedback and looking forward to improving your experience for you.

Excellent Software

My clients have had better patient engagement using review requests and survey requests. Also, the Emitrr representatives are incredibly helpful and always willing to help.

Pros

I like that it has helped get a lot of my client new reviews. Every client who has this software has gotten positive reviews.

Cons

I would like training clips for the software. I would like to be able to look at videos if I forget how a certain feature works or how to better explain it to my clients and team members.

Thank you so much for your review, Carmela. It's a pleasure working with you.

“Best Solution for Customer Interaction and Engagement” Overall

I like the fact that I can bring in all of my customer communication (missed call, phone calls, webchat, texting, facebook) in one place. I love that we can text all of our missed calls, assign these conversations, drop notes and do so much more.

Pros

The biggest advantage of working with Emitrr is support and they really listen to feedback from customers very seriously.

Cons

They had some challenges figuring out how to setup this for Australian clients but we were able to resolve them quickly.

Thank you for the review, Robert. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Easy way to contact

Pros

We used the forms we prepared to send to our customers, it is extremely simple and fast.

Cons

our customers had problems displaying some font characters

Best Solution for Patient Interaction

Emittr’s on boarding was superior to other texting software companies. We found the platform to be user friendly for clients and internal staff. The live chat feature on website is outstanding.

Pros

The software has all capabilities our team needs to exercise cutting edge strategies for clients.

Cons

The only issue our team had was uploading telephone numbers from our CSV file but this was fixed instantly by Emittrs team in our Excel file.

Thank you so much for your feedback Steve. Our goal is to provide a great platform to businesses at a fair price. Working with you and the team has been a great experience. Thanks for all the feedback.

Savvy Texting Tech Company Able To Automate Anything = Less Labor/More Efficiency/Happier Customer

When we began our abandoned call texting pilot, our objective was to understand how much opportunity was being lost because we couldn’t answer the phones. I’ve been able to see an 8% lift in appointments booked (33% from new patients) because of the tool. After seeing the data, we’ve discovered the need to automate and send texts for pre-auth and lab delivery notifications which will eliminate 5-10% of my non-value add calls. We are also looking at texting solutions to write-back into the EMR when patients want to cancel, confirm, ask for directions, pay a bill, etc. So the idea is that it will reduce labor in the call center.

Pros

Emitrr is very accommodating and willing to create automation tools outside the traditional scope of just providing abandoned call texting solutions.

Cons

Would like to see more written presentation of capabilities.

Thank you so much for your feedback Leslie. It's been a pleasure working with you and the team.

Great Team

Pros

Emitrr's team has done a great job of rolling out a product that is beneficial to practices like ours. They are also tremendously responsive to our feedback and input on how they can make the product even better for us. We are very impressed.

Cons

We don't have much negative to say so far.

Thanks a lot Alex for all your feedback. Its been a pleasure working with you and the team.

Great concept, great customer service and continuously improving

The concept of the system is amazing and the customer service and support I received was second to none. We didn't have any issues using the software, just wish it had offered a little more but they were constantly improving and asking for feedback to meet the needs of their customers.

Pros

I appreciated the automated text when we missed a call as we were out of the office a lot. Customers would respond by text and we could answer a lot of questions or schedule appointments with Emitrr (texting) instead of having to return a phone call (meanwhile the customer was waiting on us).

Cons

I disliked the inability to have private texting conversations (all texts went to all users within the platform) or the ability to chat with my team within the platform. We also really needed a fully functioning VOIP phone option but that is still under development and testing.

Thank you so much for your review Angie. Its a pleasure working with you.

Customer Service that you must offer to clients!!!!

Love it so far, and will recommend it soon in a Virtual Conference with lots of business owners so they can add this service.

Pros

The communication and customer service they offer, they listen to my concerns, fix any issues immediately, always great customer service, I have not stop making money even when I can not answer the phone.

Cons

Wish they would have a microphone to text when we are driving of can't write.

Thank you so much for your response Lucy. We are working to add speech to text to improve our text messaging capabilities. You've been an amazing customer.

Quality product/service

Pros

Great product that makes running a small business easier, i own and operate 2 small businesses and having an auto text responder, missed call responses and the voicemail system set up is a game changer for me

Cons

i just wish i would have found this sooner

Thank you so much for the review Hiram. Its been a great experience working with you and for all the feedback.

Daily use

Pros

The system is very user friendly. I love the ability to chat or call.

Cons

The set up of the actual number pad is fairly small. Also the star * key is not an option. I was prompted to press it for a call and it just was not present. I tried the other keys but they did not work.

Thank you for your feedback, Lou. We're definitely working on improving our calling capabilities. It's been a pleasure working with you!

Customer service is Amazing

Pros

They are always upgrading and listening to feedback on how to improve

Cons

It's a bit clunky and finding replies can be difficult

Thank you so much for the review and your feedback. We are always looking to help our customers and listen to their feedback to keep improving.

Amazing product

Pros

It's so convenient to have the option for patients to reach out to staff via text message at any time of day. The customer service is amazing.

Cons

I have very few complaints, any time I have ever had complaints, their customer service team has been quick to respond and they always offer a workaround or completely fix the problem.

Thanks a lot Noelle for your feedback. Its been a pleasure working with you and the team.

Emitrr software

Pros

I can see missed calls which means missed opportunities and call those potential patients back. I can also answer questions that patients have using AI

Cons

No complaints! Love using this product! Would highly recommend it to others!

Thank you so much Dr. Joanne, for the review. You're feedback has been super helpful in building Emitrr today.

Great tool for helping me streamline my business

My experience has been amazing. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company have been very helpful in upgrading the tools when I suggest an improvement.

Pros

I really love the fact that I can maintain consistent customer contact even when I missed the phone.

Cons

There is nothing that I really don’t like about the software.

Thank you so much Steve. We appreciate your continuous feedback and help in improving our product.

Satisfied Customer

It good

Pros

It is efficient, I like the way it works

Cons

Have to contact company to remove someone off the platform.

Thank you so much for your review James. It's a pleasure working with you.

Never miss a call

Great product

Pros

Ease of use. Email access Easy customization

Cons

Phone app not working perfectly yet. In ability to list to voicemails without turning silent mode off

Thank you so for your review Sandip. Appreciate it. We are working hard to improve our phone app based on your feedback.

Helps Us With More Leads!

The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] cares about his customers. I am glad we went with Emitrr.

Pros

The best part about this software is how easy it is to use and manage. It helps our company capture more leads.

Cons

No cons for now. All good things said so far!

Great product!

Pros

The software is easy to use and convenient.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the product yet, so no cons for me.

Thank you so much for your review, Linda. Its been a pleasure working with you.