All categories

HotelFriend

Hospitality operations platform for hotel management

HotelFriend Reviews

Good cloud based PMS

We had lots of positive feedback from our guests, since they are now able to check-in through the app and contact us without calling front desk. Another great point is the feature to rent our bikes through the app and offer bookings for our spa area.

Pros

We liked that all data is cloud-based and can be accessed through a web browser from any device. The software is easy to use and there are a lot of instructions on how to use the program. The customer support representative also helped us out with a misunderstanding of a system. There is also an App, through which guests can contact us.

Cons

The program should also be accessible while having no internet connection. Maybe this feature can be added in future versions.

Dear Florian, thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it.

Great software with many possibilities

I'm very satisfied. The cooperation is very good.

Pros

- all data is in the cloud, the software runs in the web browser - the software is very easy to use, very intuitive, even fun - there are many hints in the software for the operation, you can´t do anything wrong - a series of tutorials to help you understand and great customer support - there is a separate app and an own channel manager, which are included in the purchased package - simple training of the staff (we looked at it together and since then there were no questions from the staff)

Cons

We have not found anything yet. It is very convincing.

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it. Our support team continues to import your data into the system and will contact you soon.

Weird Pricing, Suffering from bugs

We believe that HotelFriend could be a good option, if they make some major changes. The system is really slow and suffers from many bugs. The app is not of any use, just for their own marketing purposes and believe me, you still need to pay for it, which is hilarious. The channel manager integration is so slow, sometimes it takes up to hours to sync the reservations and sometimes it even does not. Would not recommend at all, there are much better options which much cheaper pricing, or pay a bit more and enjoy the lead systems.

Pros

We moved from Beds24 to HotelFriend, we are using this software for few months, even-though there has been many issues with the PMS, Channel Manager and Booking Engine, support will help you out, although sometimes we got disappointed. - Well Designed UI - Great Customer Support

Cons

There are just so many issues with the software, the technical team responds so late and won't solve these issues. I will mark the main cons as under: - Poor functionality | There are just many other solutions with much cheaper price which will give you much more useful functions, HotelFriend, I am sorry. - Integrations | even the most basic PMS, will have some integrations with Zapier or mailchimp,...

Dear Navid, We appreciate every client and are grateful for your feedback, regardless of whether they are positive or negative. We're sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. Yet, it was an uncommon instance. Over the past few months, we made every effort to improve the service: we have extended the trial period for 2 properties; you were provided with a discount price, even though the promo offer has ended; multi-property and Mobile Concierge has been provided for free; we implemented most of your requests which are now live, as well as helped you solve daily issues... Unfortunately, this was not enough to keep you among our satisfied customers. Thanks for your opinion. Kind regards, HotelFriend team

Hotel services at your fingertips

It is now easier to handle client's requests, especially during peak hours of business. Everything is digital so its easy to keep track of orders and requests.

Pros

It eases the process of check in to the hotel. you no longer have to wait in a long queue just to get yourself a room.

Cons

The app is not free, therefore users have to download on to their device but will in addition need to pay for it. Also their system is very slow.

Dear Musonda, we appreciate your feedback and continuously improve HotelFriend system to the highest standard. With regards to Concierge App pricing, you can access majority of its functionality at no additional cost by selecting our Grow Package. Meanwhile, your guests can always use Concierge app for free.

An practical and manageable Pms Tool

I met the owner of the program at the ITB (tourism fair in Berlin, March 2019). I take a look for a new hotel software for my little Hotel. My old pms is not usable for my issue.I hat to use so many different programs that had to be operated side by side, that i did not look through. At least they are looking for a simple, intuitive solution to manage my Hotel. We have Bad an short demo with the rep, at which the program was presented. After that there was a test phase (14 days) in which the program could be tested.

Pros

I see the payments of the guests,the management of daily tasks I realise which guests have booked breakfast. Analyzes for the finances of the hotel are live online and as lists to print

Cons

I like the service an d that i could Print the analyze

Dear Rose, thank you for the feedback.

Perfect Business Software

Pros

The learning platform is very suitable for companies that want to train their employees. The platform is simple and there is a wide variety of training courses that can be easily conducted online.

Cons

As an active user of the software, I have no negative points about the learning platform.

Dear Carina, thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it.