Applauz Recognition Reviews

Applauz Recognition

Employee recognition & engagement software

Applauz Recognition

Review Summary

Pros

Many features and easy to use, our employees love the UI. The support team is amazing they have been very helpful.

Frederic B.

They also appreciate their POINTS and LOVE the marketplace, with over 2500 items and 250 brands to choose from. We all enjoy our retail therapy.

Crystal T.

Overall the experience has been amazing. Great value for the money spent, and the gifts everyone can earn are awesome.

David L.

Cons

If I speak for the agency we have a few people that struggle with technology so they’d have comments about it being online.

Nicole H.

The market can be difficult to use. The filter tool did not seem to work at the beginning.

Vincent Q.

It was a little difficult to get people used to using it.

David L.

4.6

I love it!

Pros

We're a startup and we've been using Applauz for a few weeks right now. Overall, it's great. Setup was straightforward, there's a bunch of tools and new features have been added since I first installed it. Love it!

Cons

I wish I had to pay for it. Just kidding.

Sarnia CAS

We are very pleased and after extensive research with many companies I feel we made the best choice we love it!

Pros

It’s so easy and it encourages staff engagement to notice each other and the good things happening in our agency not just frontline but behind the scenes.

Cons

I really can’t say. If I speak for the agency we have a few people that struggle with technology so they’d have comments about it being online Also on the recognition part the comment space need to allow for more space

Logiciel complet pour bâtir une culture d'entreprise

Utile pour les entreprises désirant maintenir une culture forte même lorsque tout le monde travaille à distance!

Pros

Facile à utiliser. Fil d'actualité intéressant et possibilité aux employés de se reconnaître et de se récompenser entre eux. Le logiciel permet de recueillir une belle qualité de données pour mieux appuyer les équipes, les employés et l'organisation. La fonction des sondages permet d'obtenir le pouls des équipes de façon constante et ainsi, d'ajuster les initiatives internes selon les réponses obtenues.

Cons

Les frais de licence sont en dollars américains.

Complete employee recognition software

Perfect software for small companies looking to boost morale and reward employees for their achievements.

Pros

allows us to highlight our company values though employee achievements and reward employees for special events. We finally found a way to promote our company values and reinforce their importance in day to day actions.

Cons

There is no option to recognize through video uploads.

Great product! Easy to use! Keeps my PC running smoothly.

Easy PC cleaning and maintenance. It's that simple!

Pros

So many features and functions! Really versatile and easy to use. It's almost as if it makes cleaning my PC fun!

Cons

I wish there was a bit more explanation about some of the features. There are some that are probably really important but there are so many I don't understand/know the functionality of some of them.

Full features and easy to use, I can't believe Applauz is free

Pros

The system is easy to use, and customer support is just amazing. The interface is also easy enough to use that I understood how to use the tools in minutes.

Cons

it is necessary to prepare the HR team before implementing such a system, it is a big change that should not be underestimated.

This company provides really good customer service and provides very useful and effective services

Pros

It helps to attract customers to my website by providing reward catalogs to customers and incentives them to purchase products

Cons

It's a big complicated to use if you don't know what you are doing. Also, sometimes the system bugs and it crashes.

Great software

Overall it has increase employee engagement which is great!

Pros

The fact that you have award recognition badges, is a good feature. I also like the celebrate employee events so you can enter everyone birthdays and the software will remind you

Cons

Nothing really, very user friendly so anyone can understand

Logiciel de mobilisation

Pros

L'automatisation des anniversaires de service est très apprécié de l'équipe RH et les employés sont très reconnaissant. Le module de sondage nous a permis de découvrir et ajuster un point faible que nous ne savions pas que nous avions avant. L'équipe Applauz est super agréable et toujours disponible pour nos questions.

Cons

A quand la reconnaissance par enregistrements vidéo?

Refreshing & Intuitive Employee Engagement Program!

Pros

We've just recently launched Applauz. I can't give it enough glowing reviews! I presented it to my CEO and COO and they were sold instantly. Administratively its so simple. So many great features. It automates our birthday and anniversary announcements among other amazing things. Our staff gravitate towards the news feed on a daily basis and really appreciate the ability to post and congratulate their colleagues. They also appreciate their POINTS and LOVE the marketplace, with over 2500 items and 250 brands to choose from. We all enjoy our retail therapy! Congratulations on catering to SMBs and really delivering a quality, high caliber product and service!

Cons

The only suggestions we've had so far is we'd like to see the ability to edit and add pictures to posts. Also we'd like to be able to make "group" posts. However we know they are still new and growing and like any new company they are evolving everyday. Applauz is very receptive to feedback and they are very easy to work with. It's been an absolute pleasure learning about all of their new features as they continue to evolve based on their client feedback.

Applauz Recognition review

people could see my hard working job unspecific time

Pros

very user friendly and easy to use, and best soft I ever seen for hr

Cons

we can not put the comments and any recommendation on that

Applauz enables me to create a culture of recognition

Happier more engaged people that are aligned with our values and objectives.

Pros

The software is easy to use and very employee centric. It's hand downs the best value for money. .The customer support has been incredibly responsive and knowledgeable. Highly recommend!

Cons

It's hard to say. This tool is perfect for our use case - a cost-effective way to reward and recognize our employees.

Clintar Head Office Review

Overall a great incentive program, just need to try and involve more franchises

Pros

- Easy to use - Easy to allocate points - Visuals & news feed - Great Marketplace selection - Free to use and explore (for our franchises who might consider it)

Cons

We had some technical issues when just started using it but it seems better now

Engage to succeed

Pros

Finding good employees is hard but keeping them happy and engaged is harder. Applauz is the best app available on the market to help you create the amazing culture you want for your business.

Cons

It needs more features to be able to be more creative in giving recognition

Annonomus button

fantastic, from demo to go live, this has been such a user-friendly experience.

Pros

how easy it is to reward points and engage employees.

Cons

the feature to reward anonymous points, the only way I can figure it out is to hide the recognition in the feed, there should be a keep recognition anonymous so only the employee who receives the reward sees it. some people respond better to silent recognition.

Easy to get up and running, and quick buy-in.

Pros

Makes rewarding our people easier than ever! It's not a daily thing, but makes sure we're on top of it.

Cons

Not the most user-friendly interface. Could be more "familiar" in some of the UX design and other interactions.

Genuine product

I have used it to help organize and produce products

Pros

Genuine and easy to use. Anyone can use and anyone can afford.

Cons

Free trial ends quickly and you forget when it ends

Applauz is a game changer! Their employee recognition software is exactly what businesses need.

Pros

A peer-to-peer engagement platform with an intuitive and coherent interface, packed with amazing recognition tools and powerful features right out of the box....for free! What's not to love?

Cons

Hard to say at this point in time, hope they keep rolling out cool features like their Pulse Survey tools!

Applauz Works Great

Pros

Applauz is a great way for different departments to stay connected and up-to-date on accomplishments of their team. It's also very user-friendly and easy to use!

Cons

I've only been using the software for a month, but as of yet, I haven't had a problem.

Easy to use and fun

Pros

Easiest employee recognition software and it's free. The interface is easy enough to use that I understood how to use the tools in minutes.

Cons

With peer to peer recognition there is always a risk to turn in ''scratch my back and I scratch yours.''

Exactly what we need.

Pros

The onboarding is very easy as well as the ease of use. There are a number of tools we do not use yet but as our company grows, these tools are going to be very useful.

Cons

None so far. Wish we have found out about Applauz earlier.

Applauz is really easy to integrate into our Employee Engagement strategies

Pros

Their Pulse Survey tools is exactly what we need to better understand our workforce. The interface is easy enough

Cons

They're newsfeed is exactly what I was looking for. It has our company engaging in really meaningful ways

A great program that has helped my workforce really become motivated!

Pros

It's simple to use and easy to implement.

Cons

It was a little difficult to get people used to using it.

First Review

Awesome onboarding

Pros

I like the how easy the website & friendly staff who help me our initially.

Cons

As the owner of the account and I am not able to given points even by a manage

Employee Recognition made easy!

Pros

Applauz is a very easy to naviagte platform!

Cons

Nothing. The system is easy to navigate.