Harri

Applicant tracking & hiring for hospitality businesses

Harri Reviews

Pros

They have awesome features, like Job Distributor, which helps you get your open positions in front of millions of job seekers with the click of the button.

Jeffrey S.

Megan S.

Thanks to you I've been able to apply to new opportunities every day and have been to more interviews. You were instrumental on finding my last job and have faith that you'll help me once again.

Danya E.

Cons

I would say, it is more confusing to get job information and postings on the desktop site over the application. But it's hard to get any contact information to reach out to employers over the app.

Joshua F.

Lack of iPhone/Android app for quick check of schedule.

Megan S.

Had lots of responses, though only problem is they don't deal with international applications which is where I fall short as I'm not based in the US.

Mutinta J.

4.5

Harri

Pros

I love that we were able to customize our questions and that we have a dashboard to see where our applicants are at. We have multiple restaurants and being able to see who was hired, who wasn't picked for jobs, and other applications is so helpful for managing our managers. Especially for new restaurant openings.

Cons

So far we have only enjoyed this product and don't have any cons that we'd like to contribute at this time.

Great small / medium business solution + great people

Outstanding solution for my business. The support team is incredibly responsive and pleasant to work with.

Pros

Easy & intuitive schedule across multiple locations that often share the same resources. Love the paperless onboarding & employee file Constant updates to maintain legal compliance to the day.

Cons

Would like to see strong virtual recruiting bot functionality

Pretty average

Cannot access job info on Chrome. Tech support takes days to respond ,and when they do they do not offer much....tech support.

Cons

Overall a good resource- some kinks

This site gives a good amount of opportunities to go on various kinds of interviews (whether on phone or in person). However, this site does not give good accountability with lazy/unprofessional employers or employers who are not successful with handling information and time. I have found myself trying to find an interview meeting location on three occasions where the site was difficult to find or...

Pros

The ability to swipe for jobs on the application. Fresh interface.

Cons

Sometimes the algorithms are not always successful.

Harri Workforce OS is a Decent Option

Overall it's a decent tool, but there are lots of other similar options available. This is, however, very specific to restaurant needs.

Pros

Harri offers an excellent applicant tracking system that allows you to source, select, interview, and hire candidates all in a relatively streamlined piece of software. Many hospitality or restaurant-specific candidates use Harri, so it is a natural fit to do all ATS activities within the platform. As with any software tailored to your specific organization, lots of back and forth customization is required.

Cons

Harri's software is not as intuitive as the support team makes it out to be. It may seem simple when they are explaining its capabilities, but when it comes time to launch and take it live and teach the internal teams how to use the tool, the software is far less intuitive. This may be a particular challenge with hospitality employees in general.

When YO! met Harri!

Harri has really revolutionised and given Talent resourcing a real shot in the arm here at YO! We have put the attraction of the best talent right at the top of our agenda for 2017 and at the heart of this comes Harri and it's ground breaking, innovative Talent platform. Here at YO! we have worked very closely with Harri to make the platform as bespoke as possible and have engaged all our Management...

Pros

Ease of use and simplicity. The scalability of the product and the ease in which innovation can be made.

Cons

It would be handy if it worked on interne explorer but it's still early days!

Great platform!

Pros

This system is so easy to use. My managers in the field and candidates have all shared how user-friendly the system is. We love it!

Cons

We have not encountered any features we do not like.

Hospitality

The site is great to use to find a job but they want you to have so many experiences for the job when I think some of the jobs they should be able to train you. And that pushes me out of the jobs I can apply for.

Pros

It is easy to use

Cons

Nothing.

One of the biggest improvements that we had in the company.

N/A

Pros

The fact that all of the employee documents are stored in one place and the fact the I9 is filled up with computer accuracy!

Cons

Nothing in particular to complain. Train your managers to use technology in general and there will be no problems.

Nice website for to find retail and kitchen staff.

Pros

Nice to have a website specifically made for the hospitality industry. Great to be able to see people's availability.

Cons

Not always clear if people are actively looking or if they just haven't taken down their profile.

Harri, outstanding HR tool.

I've tried every tool and platform out there and Harri is by far the best for hiring people in the hospitality industry. Their network is huge and you're able to search candidates by skill set and flag the ones you like, which makes finding people a breeze. They have awesome features, like Job Distributor, which helps you get your open positions in front of millions of job seekers with the click of...

Beer Table To Go

So far, I've been very impressed. Lisa has been an amazing resource and has answered and resolved all of our issues within a day or two if not an hour or two. I'm confident that once all of the early issues and bugs are ironed out that my review will be 5 stars all around.

Pros

Enterprise mode and hours tracking

Cons

Lack of iPhone/Android app for quick check of schedule

Simple and easy to apply for multiple jobs with the click of a button. Wish more companies were involved!

Pros

Fluid

Cons

Not enough jobs posted

References

References should not be automatically contacted when an application is submitted. The established professional relationships should be respected. They should only be contacted after a prospective employer has shown interest in my application for employment. I rely less on harri for prospective employers because of this flaw.

Lifeline to employment

Pros

Easy to navigate

Cons

There's really nothing to complain about

Harri is the best

I just love how it's all personal. From your resume to the questions asked for an open position. Love the ones that ask, what's your favorite color? Or How do you define great service? Harri is super easy to use & professional enough for every individual looking for work. Love this company!

Like Harri

Need to be able to add multiple resumes for more jobs. I like the frequency of the weekly emails. I also like the user friendly interface. The best hospitality search site.

Pros

user friendly

Cons

need to be able to have more resumes on site, not just one.

Great experience

It's been great. Had lots of responses, though only problem is they don't deal with international applications which is where I fall short as I'm not based in the US

Pros

Easy and efficient

Cons

Only caters for locals.

Harri review

I have been a member of Harri for around 2 years and Harris is a great source for jobs in the service industry. Personally, I have had numerous interviews and I depend on Harri's services for my next job search and job.

Satisfaction

I have been totally satisfied with the support and service I have received. Looking for positions have been easy, and it enabled me to schedule many interviews.

The Best App

I have Harri.com to thank for my current employment as a Bartender. Very easy to use and apply to jobs in literally seconds. Highly recommended!

Cons

Good app to get a job .................. --------------------------------------------------------

I had a great experience with this app , it really works how the app say works , I really recommend this app to anyone who's looking for a job .

Excellent

Harri is an excellent source to find a job. I have been using for a while and have gotten a few interviews and job offers through it.

Makin a match

Love it. Very efficient. Wel done. Last but not least effective. I have gotten 2 jobs from harri. Thanks Sincerely John Altamura

Harri Job search

I haven't found a job yet using harri. But it is a easy site to use and always post plenty of available jobs