Lattice Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.3/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I love how Action Items and Agenda Items roll over to the next 1:1. And the Slack/Lattice integration for receiving and giving feedback is fantastic.
This software consolidates all OKRs in one place. Super easy to use and see the progress which is automatically calculated.
Using it for setting a goal is unwieldy and aggravating. I haven't learned how to set it for negative goals (I.e. keep x below y%).
The filter and search function is not very intuitive, but this could boil down to user error rather than faulty functionality.

Lattice users...

Microsoft Excel-logocaret

Microsoft Excel

Notion-logocaret

Notion

How would you rate Lattice?

Nina Noelle S.

Manager, People & Possibilities

Events Services, 51-200 employees

Lattice is a great tool that helps us incorporate our values and goals into the software.

Transcript

Nina: My name is Nina, I am an HR manager in the events industry, and I give Lattice a five out of five....

A good platform for employee management with goals, reviews, etc

Transcript

Andrew B.: Hi, my name is Andrew. I'm an SEO manager. I would give Lattice a three out of five. For more...

Overall, they're pretty good and better than most other vendors in the space.

Pros

The customer support is amazing. They truly partner with you to make sure you get the most out of the solution.

Cons

While the demographic scoring is really good, they have a tough time mixing in behavioral scoring into a single score/rank. Typically they have to create another field and then combine the 2 scores for something like A-1, B3, D1, etc. It would also be nice if Sales had some behavioral insights that showed them what behavior the lead did that gave them the score they have.

User friendly way to collect reviews

Pros

We just started using Lattice to do our internal reviews at my company (we had been using a homegrown, somewhat janky solution before this) and I love the transition -- which is rare to say about switching tools. Most people hate change or changing software. Especially since we have three review cycles each year (peer reviews, manager reviews, and self-reviews) it's wonderful to know that the software we're using is making that task painless and easy. Specifically, I love that Lattice has an intuitive design and is easy to navigate, I know that my reviews will get surface to my manager, and that when I'm writing reviews for other it will automatically save them for me as I go.

Cons

If I had to say something bad about Lattice, I would just be making something up. I really have no complaints.

Clunky, hard to use software for small teams/orgs

Pros

Looks good on the surface, allows organising an individual view, team view and company view to try and provide a link between your work and the company's overall goal

Cons

Lattice was implemented in my organisation and it's incredibly difficult to use. It has been setup for a wide range of usage from company wide to individual tracking for OKRs, weekly/daily goals, and team management, however it has the following drawbacks: - incredibly hard to use to do basic things. e.g. Trying to find my team member's one on one notes is hard as it defaults to my up level manager. - OKR tracking performance is clunky when using it for individuals and cross functional teams - it allows too much functionality for it's own good (e.g. incremental tracking by percent can result in goals exceeding 100%).

Focus on what matters

Lattice improved the focus on the organization and it has helped create a stronger culture as everyone the company can see how they support to the company goals. It also helped to streamline performance review processes.

Pros

Lattice is a great software to boost productivity and make sure everything is working on their priorities. You can easily see the organizational chart to understand who is your manager and who are your direct reports. You can set up OKRs on the platform.

Cons

Its mainly useful for medium and big organizations. Since its focused on measuring everything, some way to measure time per given task should be available on the platform.

Phenomenal Data

Pros

The richness of the data is a game changer. We use this data to do much more accurate targeting of potential customers, to decrease the length of the sales cycle and the quantity of pipeline generation required to find a customer that is likely to buy.

Cons

Throwing someone into the system without training and having them set themselves up (referring to managers) has been challenging for them - but having the option to utilize the account manager has been helpful.

Great tool for keeping track of team health

Pros

I love the features I heavily use on lattice. I love the year-end eval process. It's a great tool that gives you a lot of space to log your feelings. I love the weekly checkins, as a manager, I have my team do these before our one on ones and it gives us talking points

Cons

There is so much that I dont use on Lattice, so a lot of the features they have go unused

Easy and Innovative

With Lattice it's harder to forget to do performance reviews because of the reminder emails and it being front and center on the website. Also, since the questions are so clear and easy to understand it's easy to get the reviews taken care of without losing much of your day!

Pros

I love how simple and straight forward it is to use! It really streamlines the performance review process and makes it so easy to access everything because it's all in one site. The reviews I've done through lattice have been easy to navigate and clear. It's nice to have one central place to go to in order to submit reviews instead of having to juggle multiple documents or pages for different reviews.

Cons

I think the only complaint that I can think of is that sometimes the frequency of the reminder emails felt like a little much. However, that being said, without those emails it's very likely that the performance reviews would have slipped my mind until the last minute. Other than that I have enjoyed my experience so far and found it fairly innovative and easy to use.

Great tool to increase productivity

Lattice helped us to be more efficient and focused. It aligned priorities and it let everyone in the company understand how are they helping to reach the overall business objective of the company.

Pros

The system is really good. The organizational chart is a great tool that the system uses. Also, everything is well organized and structured. The follow up e mails every week reminding you to update your goals are really helpful.

Cons

The app works really well. The only thing is they could integrate with some software so you can understand how much time does every specific OKR takes in terms of man hours.

Goal setting and team communication

Sending recognition to other members of the organization can be viewed by integrating the software with Slack. It has created an environment where everyone works harder to help others achieve their objectives.

Pros

I like how Lattice can be used as a tool for setting goals individually, as a team and as a company. One on one meetings with Lattice can be used to track discussion points from previous meetings and future targets. You can also recognize other company members for outstanding work.

Cons

We use the product for what it's designed for so I haven't found anything I like the least about it.

All-In-One Performance Management

Pros

Our company had tried out several different systems and no company seemed to align with what we were looking for. After a few months of trial and error with other systems we purchased this software. It was exactly what we were looking for in performance reviews. It integrated with our HRIS. The UI is there. It's super easy to use. The analytics are awesome. Peer feedback is a breeze. This is exactly what we were hoping to find. Great product. Great customers service. Our team has been really impressed with this company.

Cons

Best performance management tool I'v used!

It has been great since deployed on my company, nothing but great experience it needs a bit of training for the first time users, mostly those that have never had experience with performance management plus that it let's you customize the items that the performance will be based on. Great !

Pros

The ability of adding the goals of my team and the automated tracking makes my work so much easier. I used to calculate the goals and the achieved percentages all manually before .

Cons

Nothing that I don't like about it, it keeps me organized plus that it saves me a lot of time.

A great solution to track OKRs

We use Lattice to track OKRs across our company.

Pros

I like how Lattice organizes OKRs by team in a central place, and then how managers can connect individual team members' OKRs to milestones. It's a pretty simple solution, but it's so much better than systems I've used in the past. Also, a simple feature I really enjoy is the Slack integration. Every time our team makes progress toward an OKR, it automatically sends a message to a dedicated Slack channel. This makes staying up to date very easy.

Cons

Sometimes Lattice can be confusing, in that OKRs from different users are hard to visualize within they're larger context. I wish there was a view that arranged OKRs into an org chart of some kind, but so far I've not been able to find anything other than the traditional nested-list view. It's not ideal, but in many circumstances it's probably fine.

Great, visual Performance Review & Check In software that makes HR functions easy (and fun)

Pros

Visually engaging, easy to use, price is reasonable, triggers and automation are very helpful with managing a team.

Cons

The home page or default page that it moves people to isn't as intuitive as it could be. Feedback is very helpful, but being at the top is kind of confusing for those employees only using Check ins.

Great features but sometimes difficult to find things

It's nice to have everything in one place, especially the 1:1s.

Pros

Everything is at the same place: 1:1s, quarterly and annual reviews, and peers feedback. Overall a nice product.

Cons

It's sometimes difficult to find all the information when filling in some reviews. When an employee switches from a team to another, the new manager has access to all the employee's past reviews but the former manager loses everything so there's no 'transitioning period' where both the former and the new manager could have access to the past reviews for a limited time. OKRs are difficult to manage in Lattice.

Lattice is helping our company make performance reviews less daunting, as well as helping us completely revamp our performance management process since the software is so easy to use.

Pros

We love that we can add our Ways of Being (which our our company's values) in the system so that we can reinforce those within our performance management tool. We also like how easy the system is to use. It was easily adopted within the organization. They are also always making improvements to the system so we know the software will grow as our company grows.

Cons

There are some aspects that are not customizable (e.g. the review cycles) that would be nice to have more control over. I also wish you could have more than one manager attached to an employee. But my dislikes are very minimal overall.

Great Sales Insight and Business Intelligence Tool

Lattice is a strong business intelligence solution to pair with Salesforce. It enables teams to better forecast their sales pipeline.

Pros

Lattice allows you to forecast and gain key insights into how your sales and business development team is performing to target. Integrates well with Salesforce CRM.

Cons

Lattice does take some time to use and set up when configuring reports and insights.

Reviews finally not a pain

Pros

Finally, an easy, straight forward way to handle the reviews and 1:1's with your employees.

Cons

Some little UI bugs.. like missing the ability to cancel meetings once they are created and etc.

Performance management tool that drives results

With Lattice the organization becomes more driven and ultimately more productive.

Pros

It makes performance reviews very easy. Clear questions as templates. It helps everyone be more focused on their OKRs. Its very easy to use.

Cons

The integration with Slack could be improved. So many notifications disrupt the day to day work. It should be more customizable.

Okay online company internal review platform

Pros

Forces employees to answer the same review questions and can organize reviews by manager and self-reviews

Cons

Hierarchy of employees often causes errors for who is reviewing who. Software is very pricey for simple review platform.

It helps build a better company culture

Overall, we feel that it was worth it, because it provided a solid framework to start sharing feedback among our peers and direct reports.

Pros

I like that it provided the tools to help our company run better performance reviews and provide feedback to the team. Our managers got engaged with it quickly and started to share valuable feedback so that we could build a stronger team.

Cons

We had some issues setting up automatic scheduling of one on ones. It got better later, but I find that it was too difficult for some of our less technical managers to use.

Great

Performance management, time management, goal tracking- its all amazing

Pros

I love everything about this software. The best part is the 1:1 agenda and the collaboration on it.

Cons

I would love to see where we can integrate the google calendar for 1:1 with the agenda and if the 1:1 gets rescheduled then it can reschedule in lattice automatically.

Strong employee feedback tool

Overall, positive experience

Pros

Easy to navigate, easy to see higher level company goals and objectives

Cons

There are many different pages, I'd prefer more views within a single dashboard.

Lattice isn't like lettuce

I honestly don't think this software is robust and just seems very limited.

Pros

It's easy to use. You can jump on it with no knowledge and no need to research anything. UX is very simple.

Cons

It seems quite limited to me in terms of features and rather bland. I don't see how this software stands out.

Worst software I've ever been forced to use

Painful.

Pros

Nothing. It's a random collection of ill-thought through concepts.

Cons

Using this software requires knowledge of "tricks" in order to do the most basic things. Accessing and editing OKRs requires knowledge of "easter eggs" in order to find screens that allow basic aspects of them to be edited. This product seems to be a collection of disjointed attempts to provide functionality - no doubt the result of "pure agile" software development with no design or upfront thought. It's a worst-of-both-worlds mix of static web-1.0 with annoying highly sparse UI design.

Lattice is an Easy Way to Complete Performance Reviews

I love using Lattice for performance reviews because of its simplicity and pleasant design.

Pros

Our company used Lattice for the first time this year during our annual review process, and I found the software to be extremely intuitive and easy to use. Nothing about the navigation was complex. I especially liked the auto-save feature which insured that even if my browser or computer crashed, I wouldn't lose my saved work. Lattice also offers a robust Help Center to answer any questions.

Cons

The Org Chart feature is cool but it's very hard to navigate without accidentally zooming out (admittedly this could just be an issue with the Chrome browser).