Tango Card Logo

Tango Card

Rewards that are easy to give and awesome to receive!

Tango Card Reviews - Page 2

Best Gift Card Service and Very easy to use

My overall experience was very good with tango service . its very helping for a marketing , ecommerce company . Where we need to send rewards sometime to motivate customers . sometime to onboard the customer . very helpful even organization wants to give gift to their employees on occasional basis .It is best tool for marketing ecommerce companies to onboard the customer and to improve the business

Pros

Tango card is using in my organization for marketing purpose . and to server occasional gift card to employees . it is great time saver . In the past it was difficult in our organization to deliver physical gift card to all employees and keeping track of this .This process was very cumbersome and difficult. I just need to submit an excel file to their team rest thing they take care themselves. best customer support from tango card. By using this we don't need to worry about currency conversion and all. they provide support on global level we can use there card anywhere as a gift card. I am very happy with there service.

Cons

Nothing to complain or disliking for tango card.it is awesome to use.

E gift card review

It has been outstanding the great help is really making a difference in my day of life .

Pros

What I really enjoy about this this software is that it gives you the opportunity to reward those who find you joy digitally. Due to COVID19 we have been practicing social distancing and don’t have any touch contact with anybody . E- gift cards is really the way to go .

Cons

what i dislike sometimes about this software is that it has the tendency to not even be able to work or just not be redeemed-able

Wow

Pros

Cheapest way to get items online and very good gifts to give to team for their achievements

Cons

N/a

Tango Card is the best way to reward someone with something you know they will want!

Pros

This company is awesome! It's a free service where you can send someone a gift card for a specified amount. The BEST part about this service is that the person receiving the gift card can pick from 100+ gift cards. No need to worry about buying someone a gift card they'll never use, because they get to pick it. You can also pick any monetary amount to put on the card. Everyone who my company has sent it to has loved it! From internal employee rewarding to customer referrals, this is the tool you want.

Cons

One slight inconvenience of this tool is how you submit your order. You have to put the information in an excel spreadsheet and upload that spreadsheet to an online folder. I'd like to see Tango Card eventually have their own program where I can just log in, plug in the information, and my order is done. Rather than saving all these excel files and remembering where to upload them. But other than that, I can't complain! ALSO, I've had some of the recipients of the gift card think they didn't receive their gift card email, but it was actually in their junk/spam folders. Now I always tell people to check their junk/spam for their gift card email.

Tango Card Review

Overall my Experience with Tango Card has been more than satisfactory.

Pros

Not much scrolling is required and hence the ease of access is imporved a lot. It provides a simple on point experience to safe and secure means to make payments and track incentives.

Cons

As of now there havent been many disadvantages to the Tango card. Only restriction would be to use the gift card at limited places and options.

Excellence

Pros

Very quick processes time, easy to apply your acount

Cons

Two to three steps required to apply your account

Best way to reward

I found it very much cooperative and easy to use for the e-gift cards and rewards.

Pros

The E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives by Tango Card is the best service for organizations and their clients to move on digital rewards and shopping. It helps me to get and spend my rewards and incentives on the internet.

Cons

with E-Gift Card Rewards and Incentives you cannot get any reward as cash and some best market places are available where you can spend the amount.

Feedback for E gift card

best to arrange delivery and keep the data and report ready all time.

Pros

Really nice and the best way for promotion for the business. very useful in the Covid -19 and safe to share and deliver.nice option

Cons

There is a very easy way to arrange and delivery and the condition of Covid 19 we find it more perfect

It's really that easy?!

Really easy!

Pros

How easy and smooth the process was. This was the first time using this type of software.

Cons

Confusing at first since I've never downloaded before

Get rewarded for experiences!

Pros

E-gift cards and rewards has allowed me to give authentic reviews on tech apps and services that I actually use! Also a great way for additional income, especially during the holidays. I love most how timely they come after the reviews are confirmed.

Cons

I like least that there are select gift cards that you can choose from. Wish there was more of a selection to choose from.

Incentives that actually pay, Now encash them anywhere!

I love using Tango Cards, once I was having a trouble viewing my card but the tech support quickly resolved the issue for me.

Pros

The ease of use. I really liked how I could quickly encash my rewards into a Mastercard. This card works at all online shopping platforms like Amazon, AliExpress. Now I can actually buy items off my wishlist with my rewards. I am really happy with Tango :)

Cons

Nothing, it is very easy to use and helps you encash the rewards anywhere you would like to. If you would like a physical card, you can get it at a nominal cost

Tango giftcard

The experience has been phenomenal.

Pros

I am a user/ recipient of Tango E-Gift Card opportunities which are periodically given in my organization. The gift card is unlike other providers as it can be used anywhere for anything. The customer support is very fast and friendly.

Cons

There are some providers who dont accept the card but its rare.

Tango Card makes Rewards Fun

Pros

I have used Tango Card for my business for many years. Tango offers many different reward options to many popular stores. As a business owner, I want my customers to know they are appreciated. Tango makes this possible by immediately delivering the reward card via email.

Cons

I cannot find anything wrong with the software.

Great for company gift cards!

I really liked it. I was able to use it on multiple websites!

Pros

I received a few of these gift cards from winning company sales incentives. They get sent to you are are very easy to use. You can use them anywhere which is great! Easy way for the company to gift gift cards.

Cons

There was nothing I did not like. I believe there might be a small lag time to get the gift card but it's not a huge deal.

Get your well deserved $$

We have found a way to give what people want in order for us to get what we want. Not in a greedy way, but fir way. Everyone wins, so naturally we appreciate this program, it betters our business.

Pros

A company can set up a link to send to employee/customer etc and there is instant money guaranteed to that person. They an choose from a variety of gift cards (including Visa's) depending on how many the company chose on tangocard.com. Simple and clean website look to help guide you on e-gift card giving, as well as demos you can request to watch. Nothing is funner than getting a gift card you earned or even weren't expecting.

Cons

Nothing so far has struct as a con. Maybe that there are so many options of method of payment to choose from, which makes it harder to decide what a customer/employee might like (in term of a link or e gift card).

Preferred For Receiving Giftcards

I started using Tango Cards since 2020 when I got a few reward from a company up on till now I still use tango. Tango makes it easy to receive reward as much as they can.There were times I had issues getting my claim code and when I reported to their customer service,they responded to me in less than 24hours and resolved the issue.I was really impressed

Pros

What I love about Tango Card is the speed at which the customer service responds to issues that I report to them.

Cons

I recently started getting a 404 error whenever I am trying to get my claim code to redeem Giftcard. The customer service representative has been the one sending me the claim code recently. I hope they work on this so that I can get my claim code myself.

Is an honest company that offers a wide variety of options to redeem your cards

Tango card allows you to exchange your cards for a variety of options from other companies that are very popular

Pros

Is a method that allows you to receive or redeem digital rewards, as well as buy gift cards, the advantage is that tango card offers a wide variety of options for companies to redeem your cards and save time, tango card is an honest company and I recommend it aply.

Cons

I have never really had a mishap with tango card, for me it is an excellent method of payment of which I have no complaints

E-Cards done right!!

Overall I have loved receiving and using the Tango Card online.

Pros

The greatest thing about Tango Card is that when you get set up, everything makes sense. Tango Card is easy to use and super cool to receive!

Cons

After many years of receiving e-cards from Tango Card I have not found anything I do not like. What is better than a digital e-card!!

Tango is beautiful

We give out lots of gift cards at work. This has become an easy way to not constantly go from store to store to get enough gift cards. It's also nice sending cards electronically to those that aren't at the office. And on top of that, it just looks aesthetically pleasing.

Pros

It is so easy to use. It looks nice and people don't get confused when getting a gift card. Being able to do bulk gift cards is one of my favorite features.

Cons

We had issues with integrating it with salesforce. The customer service was a little difficult to work with when we had that issue.

Zero issues thus far.

I have received many of these through multiple businesses and never have had any issues.

Pros

I enjoy that there are options to choose from when redeeming Tango cards. Simple to use. Detailed emails and pages.

Cons

Sometimes there is a delay in receiving the chosen gift card code. However, they seem to have gotten better about it in recent years.

Fantastic tool

At a company level, it was a seamless experience. Introducing the services was one of the best decisions we have made.

Pros

Tango card is great, I, on a personal capacity have received a bunch of them from a few reviewing websites and my experience has been wonderful. :) The customers we have rewarded too, are quite happy with the experience. It is very easy to navigate.

Cons

Nothing at all, it has worked amazing! Absolutely nothing to complain about. would love to introduce it for rewarding our customers.

Tango Card

On the whole it works very well and there is no mistake. Thank you.

Pros

Until a year ago, I didn't know there was an app that could reward your expert opinion. In collaboration with Capterra and Amazon, this is more than a good app. I recommend everyone ...

Cons

Looking for the answer to my expert question, I got a quick and expert answer, but it's still not clear to me why Amazon's non-resident card can't be charged during the year. I do not like that.

Review on Tango Card - 2021 Update

My organization was looking for a e-gift card system to implement to fulfill various customer requirements and Tango Cards was the one stop solution that could address the requirements. I give 8.5/10 for Tango Cards with recommendation.

Pros

Tango card is one of the leading gift card system that comes with high level of security features mainly PCI-DSS v3.2 as well as ISO. This gives the customers the confident about the security infrastructure that is in place.

Cons

Due to the extensive security measures in place, the initial API configuration of Tango Cards is bit complicated.

Intuitive and easy incentive program

All of the handling of the gift card issues and problems you might run into by buying and selling cards yourself is handled by tangos customer service team.

Pros

Tango is and can be used for a multitude of different types of incentives or rewards from market research to employee achievements and the receiver of the card can choose what they would like to buy

Cons

If you aren’t using the program to buy gift cards in bulk the cost isn’t worth it.

Tango card your future on a card

My experience with Tango card has been very pleasant. No difficulties or regrets

Pros

I absolutely love how you can have a Tango card worth whatever you choose and separate the allotments as you choose per company you would like to use. I can just continue using with deferent vendors. I love this card

Cons

I really can say anything bad or lease about Tango card. It's the card of the new century