Viventium Software Logo

Viventium Software

Cloud-based payroll & HR solution for SMBs

Viventium Software Reviews

4.7

How would you rate Viventium Software?

LH

Leat H.

You can run your own custom reports. The costumer support is wonderful, a pleasure to work with.

SS

Sarah S.

The software is very robust and they will work with you to try to have it work around what you need and not what they want to tell you it has to be like.

PF

Pinny F.

Cons

They were tired of paperwork and having to write the same info on every form. Now, I tell them they'll have an email from us by the time they get home and they can log in and do everything on line.

EC

Eli C.

We do have individuals that e to use. Macbook laptops that have trouble utilizing this software.

TB

Tony B.

Sometimes it's hard to find things when searching because I'm looking in the wrong category and it should still come up.

MH

Malky H.

Business Manager

Overall, I love Viventium. You can tell them that you want to see something or suggest an improvement to their software and they listen. They will work on the suggestions and roll out updates to the software. They ensure that any updates they roll out there are training aids for you to access. If you need a live person during business hours, you can get one.

Pros

I love Client Services Help. Anytime I am stuck or have an issue, Client Services is there to help.

Cons

At first, we had to use a workaround for our accounting software, but they now have a direct feed to it.

I have drunk the Cool-Aid

We used to spend 45 minutes with every new employee (we hire 5-8 a week) just doing paperwork. Then we had to scan that and store it digitally. We had to then shred the paper documents. It didn't make our new employees leave excited. They were tired of paperwork and having to write the same info on every form. Now, I tell them they'll have an email from us by the time they get home and they can log...

Pros

I am a believer. Viventium customer service has been unmatched. I get help right away, anytime I need it. The system is designed for my industry and so it doesn't have hundreds of other parts that get in the way and confuse me. I feel like payroll is easy to run and the onboarding process is a life saver. I cannot say enough good things about Viventium.

Cons

I wish it integrated with my other business programs behind the scenes, but there are hundreds of those out there so I'm not surprised it can't talk to each one. They helped me set up personal reports which make that communication quick and easy.

Viventium is clunky and not very user friendly or intuitive.

I feel like what I was lead to believe the system would do isn't what it is capable of doing.

Pros

Having something is better than nothing. I appreciate being able to store employee data in one digital location.

Cons

Limited levels of authorization and access. For instance, If I want to have an employee enter W-4 information but not have access to view wages, that's not possible. If an someone has access to an employee's file, they have access to all information. Tabs can't be limited. There a not a variety of options for producing information, reports, etc. For instance, I can only see 7 days in advance...

Excellent Product for the Price

Excellent- strong support staff and knowledgeable sales team.

Pros

I love the talent acquisition piece and how easily it flows into the payroll system.

Cons

I have zero complaints. This product has been easy to use and invaluable to our team.

Software Review

Overall employee management (i.e. analytics)

Pros

Importing Payroll from Clear Care. Pay stub description to eliminate or minimize discrepancies.

Cons

Finding the most basic functionality. You should do the same dynamic search for every single feature, like in latest Android smart phones' settings

I love Viventium!

Time is cut down more then half.

Pros

Software can be custom to fit your company’s need! Organized and very easy to manage.

Cons

So far I haven’t had any problem with system.

A Good Choice For The Future

Pros

We looked into a few different software providers in the payroll space when making a change from our original provider. Viventium stood out to us because they were able to speak our language. They specialize in the Home Care space and understand our industry-specific needs and concerns and how to address them. The Electronic On-Boarding was a game-changer. In this Pandemic, this platform allows us the capability and flexibility to continue to bring employees on in a safe and streamlined manner. The customer service and the overall ease of use are wonderful. Viventium is a great addition to our growing company.

Cons

Currently, I think there is room for improvement for HRMS functions. While they do not claim to be an HRMS platform, some of the basic functionality like interdepartmental controls and managers being able to access only their team's info within the system would be helpful.

Very user-friendly software that makes payroll easy!!! Their customer service is amazing.

Overall this is a great product and the Customer Service team has done everything they promised and more. They were able to custom setup up our payroll and has really saved the company lot of time and money. The UI is easy to use and has real-time saving, so we never lose changes. I would recommend this product to everyone.

Pros

This software has very user-friendly UI that anyone can pick up. I love that it is in real-time, so when you make changes or add data, the software saves it. their customer service is great! My Client Service team answers questions immediately and know their product really well which is great since we never get bounced around by support techs. Since we are a medium company we import multiple CSV files per payroll and they were able to custom map each file for us so that we completely eliminated manual entry.

Cons

The only con that we have with this software is that it isn't always available in the google chrome and safari browsers. We do have individuals that e to use macbook laptops that have trouble utilizing this software.

Ease of Use!

All in all it's a great product and I trust that Viventium is very on top of all the latest rules and regulations that apply to payroll reporting. Am absolutely confident working with this software.

Pros

I can easily switch from one company to the other as separate payrolls. I can also easily switch to different tasks. The ACA feature is constantly being updated so I can have the information needed at my fingertips.

Cons

Doing different Reports is a bit tricky. Perhaps I'm not enough knowledgeable how to get around the filters for various reports . Am having a bit of a hard time so I make do with what is already in system.

Great Decision

The software is allowing us to easily convert applicants after they've been through out interview/hiring process. It's certainly made payroll a much easier process as well.

Pros

I love the ease of use. Very anxious for Viventium to link to our ERSP program to make life a little easier at Payroll time.

Cons

I don't like that this software doesn't talk to the program we use for our business (ERSP). We were told this was in the process, and would happen in the near future, but we haven't heard back regarding this.

Sophisticated yet easy to use

I would highly recommend Viventium to anyone who is planning to hire a payroll company. I believe they are the best solution to any firm's payroll needs.

Pros

Viventium has coma a long way from the company I started off with. Back then I practically had to call them with any change or instruction I needed. No more. They have gone high-tech with a sophisticated, yet easy to navigate, website that allows me to process my payroll the way i want and need. They are, of course, still there for me in case I need them. Their customer support is wonderful and attentive to my requests whenever I call them.

Cons

Every once an a while there is some minor bug in the software. However, it is becoming better each time.

9 year Viventium user

Pros

Cons

I wish they could roll out new features quicker, but they do roll them out pretty regularly.

As easy as it gets

They've done everything they promised. The custom setup of our payroll has really saved us a lot of time.

Pros

Software is really nice looking. Its in real-time, so as I make changes or add data, the software saves. My Client Service team answers questions immediately and know their product really well (never get bounced around). We import multiple CSV files per payroll and they were able to custom map each file for us so that we completely eliminated manual entry.

Cons

We were looking for a Benefit Enrollment platform and they currently don't have one. However, they did assure us that it will be released by Q1-2018.

I like it

Pros

User friendly. Responsive customer service.

Cons

There were a few hiccups when we added time and attendance, but that is to be expected with any implementation.

Great Payroll Software

Great customer service and always available.

Pros

I like this software because it's easy to use and navigate in.

Cons

Would have liked for some features in the Reports section to be more modifiable

easy to use, has everything I need

Pros

importing payroll directly from excel!!!

Cons

I cant search for employee by their middlename

Viventium Payroll

I really enjoy working with the software and the customer service people.

Pros

Easy to use and has everything I need to do a great job.

Cons

Occasionally has issues that have to be fixed by company and delays completing of work.

Very detailed payroll software!

Pros

Very easy to use one can train themselves on it! As well as being very detail. You can run your own custom reports! The costumer support is wonderful, a pleasure to work with.

Cons

The software is a bit slow, I'm hoping that with time they will fix that some time soon. Not a lot of options on how much control you can give a supervisor/manager access.

User friendly

We’ve been with viventium for a couple of year now and it’s been great

Pros

I like the fact that I can do everything myself without having to contact client services. Usually only times I have to call them is when we have an unusual request which they are always happy to work with me

Cons

I have nothing negative to say, very user friendly and great customer service

Vivientium

Pros

It offers a lot of options and much better speed than our previous software.

Cons

So far we have been using the software for 3 months there is no cons.

Excellent Customer Services and Easy Software to use.

The customer service department is always willing to help and very friendly. Great team of people.

Pros

It is user friendly and straight to the point.

Cons

There is nothing that I least like about the software.

Complete software

Pros

Ease of use; Customer service is on point; Encompasses all of our needs to meet DOL regulations; Easy setup and transition

Cons

At this point, I haven't come acorss anything negative. We have been using the software for about 8 months and everything is moving smoothly.

Viventium is convenient in a workplace!!

Viventium is a benefit for me to keep all of my hours tracked in one place!!! This is helpful for a finance department when running payroll, etc..

Pros

Viventium is not only convenient in a workplace, but it is convenient for employees to use. It gives us the advantage to tracking out hours, as well as putting in for PTO time. I am able to see my pay stub at any given time. Also, I am able to access my W2 when in need. Viventium allows me to track my hours within in my own department.

Cons

It is pretty self explanatory, but you have the option to use Viventium and Viventium T&A.

Best payroll company so far.

Pros

Software is easy to use, generally fast service. Customer support is very responsive and great. Checks delivery is within hours after payroll submission. Finally, software is available on Google Chrome and Safari browsers. I'm previous client of ADP and decided to switch to Viventium.

We have been using Viventium since 2018

Very satisfied

Pros

It was a rocky start, but everything was resolved and I will say Viventium went above and beyond.

Cons

It is a little difficult adding things, they do it.